All Comments on 'A Liberated Wife Gone Wild'

by onwardbob

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 chapters

5 chapters you must be retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You would want this person as a wife? Why? But then you are a blind swinger. How does that work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Five chapters of garbage.

Just plain garbage.

dad2you2dad2you2over 13 years ago
A whore on the Hunt

would have been a better name for this story. I hope hubby does not die of AIDs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nope

No Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star and so boring!

Snooze - what a waste of time.

shaman43shaman43over 13 years ago
Trolls

I find it fascinating that there are so many readers who seem to troll this site and category so they can become upset at the fiction written here. It is a story for God's sake. Stay out of this category if the subject matter bothers you. Let the rest of us get our jollies if it appeals. This story was a bit too much for me in that it only portrays the excitement of the new and novel and none of the worry that goes along with others in the physically intimate part of a relationship. I like the angst of extensional dilemma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To shaman

STF up dude and stay on topic , you dont like what people are saying , TOUGH SHIT ! you complain about others , who made YOU the comment police , your doing the same thing jerk off ,1 star .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the wankyonestars...

they are getting all sweaty again. I wonder if he owns a Glock with an extended clip. Some people just don't know how to express their anger.

... I know I know...yea,,yea " shut the fuck up you twisted faggot loving..blah blah homo sucking blah blah..who the fuck asked you ..blah blah.."

I guess we can be glad he didn't resort to the death threats this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wankyonestars?

How about the REAL Wankyfivestars? It's these people that are the problem. They jerk off and then complain about other commentators, it must be the high they get after cumming over the keyboard or dribbling over their fingers. I didn't need to read the story the title and the tags and to comments were enough.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
I rated it 5***** for effort.

However, I only read part of two pages because, if there was a story, I didn't find it. Just a bunch of sex which, by itself, is not interesting nor erotic. The best and most erotic stories are interesting stories with some sex mixed in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous