A Libertine at Large Pt. 02

Story Info
Sex at work, yet more of an ongoing story.
3.1k words
3.13
9k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any comparison with real life characters is purely coincidental. Only the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent..........

It's not just the younger naïve and impressionable ones who are easy prey at work. You can also have a lot of luck with the disaffected and ignored wife.

It doesn't matter if she has been married for five years, 15 years or 20 years. She will have some level of dissatisfaction in her sex life.

Some would never have thought of cheating so you need to watch for the signs.

Let's take the case of....well let's call her Thelma.......

Thelma had been married 12 years, she was about 5'4, slim, light sandy blonde hair usually worn in a pony tail that hung just below the back of her neck, a reasonable figure without stopping the traffic.......... No tits to speak of, 32b if she was lucky.

Thelma's religious upbringing had given her a fairly conservative view on life. I made it my mission to change that view..... Make sure she heard the odd crude joke, or my comments about some of the younger female staff.

She was in her mid-30s, but acted and dressed like she was ten years older. She was seeing the way the younger girl's dressed, flirted and behaved with the bosses in the store. I thought I could detect a level of jealousy.

One time three of us were talking, Thelma, me and another girl, Carol, who was 19. I said the perfect living relationship would be the three of us, Carol for the sex, Thelma to do the cooking and cleaning. Carol blushed and laughed, Thelma got red and blurted out 'but what about me for sex?'.......... then got redder!

I pondered on that.... And started to hatch a plan.

I'd find ways to praise her, for her work, and even comment that she looked good. Usually, I'd targeted the younger staff (dumber, easier) to slap their arses, slide a hand under a skirt or make very sexist comments. But I was beginning to think Thelma had possibilities.

If you can fake sincerity, you've got it made. I could tell that my attention to her was paying dividends. She'd brighten when she saw me, her face lighting up. My own smile gave her my acceptance, my interest, without a word being spoken or even touching her. I'd need a change from my usual strategy if I was going to succeed with Thelma.

I did make sure that she overheard me discussing other women with my deputy manager or other male department heads. About my night with one of the reps, or some bimbo I'd picked up on a night out and our discussions would be quite graphic. She could not help her face flushing at some of the words we used to describe women.

If you've worked in places large enough to have a dedicated warehouse/delivery system you know that for some reason, that's where there's a stack of porn mags. They get passed around from shop to shop, via the delivery drivers. Stopping by to have a look at the latest ones was a daily routine. And that male thing of showing them to the female staff. You wanted to get the girls giggling, pretending offence, but then in a more intimate moment they'd bring up the image that was stuck in their minds. Dirty sluts that they are revealing their true inner nature.

A couple of times a week I'd be in the store at the ungodly hour of 6.00 am with one other member of staff, to take a pre booked delivery. And sometimes the member of staff with me would be Thelma. So, casually standing at the backdoor and flicking through a porn mag, with Thelma a couple of feet away. She'd tut... mutter about indecency......... but never challenged me. Even though I'd be given a running commentary......... this one has good tits....... This one is taking it up the arse.... This one is getting fucked by two men.....

"Hey Thelma this one looks like you.........." (Well vaguely) "Have you been posing for porn shoots?"

She blushes.

"Now you know I wouldn't do that"

"So come and have a look, and see what I mean"

She can't help herself, she walks over... stands beside me and looks at the girl I am pointing out. She looks. She really does look.

The girl is a similar age to Thelma, is thin like her and one shot from behind could almost be her........ But it's certainly not Thelma.

I slip my arm round Thelma's waist as we look at the pictures. She does not pull away.

I flick the pages, and some of those pictures are very hard core. She doesn't comment, pull away or show any sign of distaste.

Then..........."Oh my!!" at the size of an extremely large penis entering the mouth of a slim mature blonde.

Then she broke away....... Not upset, no comment and got on with her work.

But I knew I'd started to open a door.

The next couple of times we were on that early day, she would come and stand next to me as I flicked through the magazines. Each time I'd put my arm round her waist, and she would be content to leave it there.

I knew that door was fully open when one morning Thelma asked if there were any new magazines to look at....... Bingo!

This time as we looked at some hard core porn I put my arm round her waist, then slid my hand onto her arse, and gave it a good squeeze. She sort of....... Sighed....... And relaxed into me....

I knew I had to work quickly, other staff would be arriving in about half an hour.

I thought I may as well start with a kiss....... And it was a good kiss..... She was hesitant at first, and then melted into me as my hands roamed over her body.

It was the act of but a few moments to bend her over the desk, pull her overall and skirt up, knickers (and tights! Disgusting things!!) down. In a swift minute I was inside her, fucking her from behind. The tights and her knickers around her knees stopped her from spreading her thighs very wide, but I could hold her in place and get into her.

She gasped..... And clung tightly onto the desk. I found out later that she'd only ever had missionary up till that point. I didn't have time for subtleties, and just hammered away at her ridiculously (for a married woman of her age) underused cunt till I came hard inside her. She buckled at the waist as her own orgasm hit, and I held onto her, kissing the side of her neck.

Tidying up before other people arrived was a close run thing, but we were suitably attired and......calm...on time.

I teased her for the rest of the day. Sidling up to her and swiftly whispering something filthy.....

"You loved me fucking you"

"I bet your cunt is still wet from that big load I planted in you"

"What a nasty bitch you are when you get warmed up, Thelma"

She hadn't been, she just bent over, braced herself and took my cock.

"Wear stockings next time, and leave your knickers off"

Surprisingly enough, it was that last comment that made her blush the most. She'd already been thinking about the next time.

She hadn't actually been a good fuck, but that's cos the poor cow had never had an opportunity to learn how to fuck. I saw it as my civic duty to help her improve. Others would benefit from the work I put in now, of that I was pretty sure.

The next time we wasted no time. I took her to the back office, laid her on her back on the desk and she opened her thighs automatically. I fingered her cunt for a moment with two fingers...........and praised her for following orders, stockings and no knickers.

"Good girl, good girl Thelma"

She beamed at that, they love being called a good girl. Makes them feel special. Yeah right.........

She was wet, and warm. The dozy cow had been thinking about my cock all night, probably fending off any intentions from hubby, in anticipation of a much greater reward.

I only teased her a little....burying two fingers into her up to the second joint, and twisted them....she jolted at that!

Trousers dropped, cock ready, and planted inside her in one swift thrust, and planting my lips on hers at the same time. The two of us joined together as the beast with two backs.

I always assume married women are on the pill. And if not, and there is a little 'accident' then I'm not carrying the can.

As I got my rhythm started, she was lying there... that was not good enough for me.........a girl should know how to fuck back as you fuck her.

I stopped. Then pulled back till my very hard cock was only just touching her cunt lips. Her eyed widened, shocked, pleading.

"Please, please!"

"You want this cock, come and get it"

I stood stock still, my hands on her thighs, just above the stocking tops, holding her in place. Her eyes looked panicked, eager, needy. She shuffled forward a bare inch or so. I pulled back about the same distance.

I could see her eyes glazing over as she shuffled her arse forward on the desk.............and as she did so I SLAMMED hard into her, almost knocking the wind out of her. Then I pulled back, my cock again barely touching her extremely slick cunt lips. The penny dropped, and she lifted her arse to meet me as I pushed in again, and we got our rhythm going.

As I pushed in, she now knew to raise her arse and meet me..........and as we pushed and hammered at each other, I manoeuvred her legs over my shoulders, to get deeper. This was new for her as well. She actually had pretty decent legs, but her 'natural' skirt length was about mid shin, and she never showed them off.

She always proved to be quite a quick study, I don't know why nobody had ever taken the time to show her, she responded so well to almost everything I showed her.

This was easily the best fuck she had ever had, she admitted later. But I was only the third man that had ever been inside her.

Though she was still a bit too repressed to use the word 'fuck' at this stage. That changed.

After a good little session on the desk, the inevitable happened, and as I felt her tensing against me, her orgasm imminent, I increased my pace and looking directly into her eyes I ordered her to cum on my cock.

She ground herself against me, our loins meeting as my cum erupted into her wet, willing and warm cunt. Three, four, five good spurts of spunk into her, as she rocked and spasmed into her own orgasm, our lips enjoined at the same time as our sexual organs. She put so much passion into that kiss. She had been neglected for far too long.

Married women, pay them some attention, a few compliments and you are often half way there. Their husbands have not paid them much attention sexually since the honeymoon, if then even. Be firm in your intentions, and show them a trick or two.

As long as you let them know from the start that it's just a bit of fun.....and that you are far from exclusive. She's married...........you are single.......you are going to take every other opportunity that comes along.

No matter how much she pouts when she knows someone else has had your cock.

I put that pout to good use the next couple of times we hooked up, and I got her on her knees and used her mouth. To say she was a bit reluctant is putting it mildly. Her previous boyfriends and her husband had respected her views of not liking oral sex (definitely not condoned in the bible!) and had not pushed the issue. I did, I pushed it till the nth degree and she got my cock down her throat. I showed her one of the best uses for that pony tail as I pulled her on, off, and along my cock till she got the idea.

It's all very well having the odd bunk up at work, but for a good session you need a bed, or even a sofa.

A couple of times I got her to visit me at my place, even though she was so fearful of being recognised on the way there. When I got her to my place, I insisted on a number of things.

The inevitable stockings and heels. Never negotiable. Wearing a shorter skirt than she was used to on the way, a couple of inches above the knee was a bit more risqué than she had ever been before. No bra (she really didn't need one) and no knickers.

She always turned up soaking wet, proof that her need was growing.

Once she got to my place she stayed in stockings and heels only till she left. She was not used to this sort of thing at all. It's a true pleasure to watch a woman work semi-nude, fixing me a snack, I even got her to iron my clothes for me. She really was pretty domesticated.

No baby words for the things we were doing. It was cocks, cunts, fuck and cum, and I made her say them out loud, along with admitting what a married slut she was, begging for my cock.

She needed a lot of oral practice, so I made sure she got it. On her knees as I sat on the sofa, I instructed her about eye contact, lots of tongue, lips and mouth coordinated. Licking up and down the shaft...lips pursed tight to the shaft and working up, down, and along. I'd get her to suck me off at the start of our time together, then I'd fuck her in my bed, and she'd give me a blowjob before she had to scurry off before hubby got home.

She responded very well, and from a reluctant cocksucker I turned her into quite a proficient fellatrice. Even an eager one. Though I am not sure if her husband ever got the benefit. I mean, how the hell could she have explained that?

I also supplied her with her very first spell of cunnilingus. I know....I know......36 and never had her tuppence licked? Bloody religious conventions making healthy sex a crime. I thought she was going to howl the place down when I first started to get my tongue along that wet slit, and onto her clitoris. I don't think anyone else had ever found her clit before I made a beeline for it.

Time well spent, dining at the Y. Every minute I spent eating her out was returned in hours of sexual devotion and willingness to experiment from her.

Guys, don't even hesitate, eat her out, make her cum a few times and she will repay you.

After I'd moved to working at a different store I managed to coordinate three timetables. Hers, mine, and her husband's.

Rugby bore that he was, he'd go away with friends for a drunken weekend watching the Rugby League final at Wembley, Friday to Monday, not home till the Tuesday.

We got away to a fishing village up the coast for that classic dirty weekend, bed and breakfast in a nice pub.

Maximum skirt length allowed was mid-thigh. She struggled with the concept at first, but after a few admiring glances from total strangers she started to revel in it. The hemline barely covered her stocking tops, and she had to be very careful how she sat down. Or not as the case may be.........flashing was new to her as well.

Not much of a drinker, two glasses of wine really loosened her up and she started to behave the way she really should have a long time ago.

Quiet walks along the beach on a warm evening, her very first outdoor sex was on that said beach. Kneeling in the sand, her arse in the air, stocking clad thighs wide apart, as I took her roughly and hard. The waves crashing onto nearby rocks helped to drown out some of her howls. Especially when I stuck two fingers up her very virginal arse-hole!

There was no way she was going back home with that hole still cherry, and despite her protestations I took that cherry. I took my time, and I brought lube with me. Ate her out and played with her clit, got her soaking wet and then I lubed her up, and my cock before I slowly penetrated that tight dark star....and it was tight. She bucked a lot as I got into her, my thumb on her clit and she came a couple of times before that tightness was too much for me, and I pulled out and came over her face.

Yeah, she wasn't a great fan of facials.......but good little married slut that she was, she accepted and I trained her to thank me for cumming on her face. She didn't like my cum landing on her face, but she liked how it made her feel. Weird I know, submissive, subjugated, cowed and docile. Put in her place and kept there. When I checked her cunt my hand always came away soaking wet.

You know you've broken the bitch when there is something she really doesn't like, but she does it because you want it.

I don't think she ever became a total convert to anal, but she did accept, and I had her arse four times over that weekend.

Inevitably, she got worried that her husband would find out about us, and the public shame would have wrecked her. Reluctantly I agreed to let her go. By then of course I was working somewhere else, and had a different married woman occupying my time.

We even all met up socially a couple of times, Thelma, her husband, me, and my latest 'date' Emma on a staff night out. I know that three of us sitting round that table knew I'd fucked both women. That made me smile inside. Just a shame I never managed to arrange an Mff with them.

But maybe that would have been a bridge too far for Thelma. Not for Emma it wasn't though.....

So reluctantly I let Thelma go, later I heard she had split with her husband (inevitable) and was living with a refugee from war torn Somalia. Putting her Christian values to the test, as she welcomed a refugee between her thighs. I heard he put her through the ringer, and I hope he appreciated all the training I put her through.

But you don't care, you are already onto the next one. And there is always a next one.

TO BE CONTINUED