A Libertine at Large Pt. 01

Story Info
Sex at work, an ongoing story.
1.7k words
3.38
9.5k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may not think it, but some jobs are just wall to wall sex.

Office work... Shop work... Education... Health... It's always going on.

I even have it on good authority, than in some female prisons, the longstanding female warders decide who is going to have first pick of the new staff: even if the girl is straight.

And the one constant in all this work based sex is authority. Those in control take advantage of those beneath them.

You may think the boss fucking his secretary is a cliché, but it becomes a cliché because it has happened so often. Either to keep her job, get a raise, or maybe because she really gets off on the power exchange. In fact, that last one is often the main reason.

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac, and is a guaranteed knicker dropper.

How do I know?

Well...

I'm the type of man who people look to for leadership, for guidance and clear eyed vision. The one who makes the decisions, and that spills over from work and into any 'private' life.

At one stage I worked in shops, not really having a handle on what I wanted to do for a career. Anyone who works in shops knows that the vast majority of the workers tend to be female. So, for a bright energetic guy, that was very fertile ground to hoe...

Most of the girls were not employed based on any outstanding academic qualifications. To be honest many of them were quite stupid and gullible. Shop work was about the best they could hope for.

But oh my, they loved the attention of older males, especially the boss.

Being the boss has many advantages.

A good manager always employed the best looking ones, eye candy. Sex sells. I knew a pub landlord who confessed he'd rather run his pub short staffed for a little while than employ a barmaid that was less than good looking. He knew that totty pulled punters into his pub. I knew a pub landlady that said the same thing, she wanted young attractive girls serving in her bar. Keep the customer satisfied

Let's have a look at an amalgamated example of how that works out.

Let's call her Kathy. A doe eyed blonde heading for 19. Good tits, a little over 5ft and could probably do with losing a few pounds.

How they dress for a job interview tells you a lot. Casual, and you can forget her. If she has paid some attention to her appearance, it's more promising. A skirt is essential, has she worn heels? Is her makeup sparing and carefully applied, or is there so much you can tell she has problems with her self-worth?

Kathy looked like she had some skin problems, so her makeup was a bit layered. Her eyeliner was a bit more suited to a nightclub than a work environment, but I put that down to her nervous need to look her best.

Her CV was thread bare. A number of nothing jobs that she had never lasted very long in.

I was my usual composed self in the in the interview, feigning indifference, making it seem she was far from ideal for the 'position'. I found flaws in that CV and I worked on those. Pressing on it ... making it seem she was walking out without having got the job. She looked flustered... a tell-tale sign was the constant tugging on the hem of her skirt, she wished she had worn a slightly longer one, especially when the chair I had offered to her was one that she sank back into. Deliberately of course.

All jobs have a probationary period, but I emphasised that she was starting the job on a trial basis, where she would need to show she could fit in. I left the length of that trial totally open ended.

Standing up, I held out my hand... wishing her the best of luck... see you on Monday... taking that hand ... and as I held that small hand in mine, I looked deep into her eyes...

I towered over her by a good 6-8 inches, even though she was in heels... asserting my authority from the start. Holding that hand for a little longer than is normally acceptable.

That blush was definitely promising.

She knew deep inside what her true worth was. Girls learn very early on that how they look, how they act will have more influence in her life than her education will. It's easier for them as well, they respond with their most basic instinct and comply. They are looking for a man to lead.

You'll soon find you are pushing at an open door.

Now to set her up.

On her first day make sure you criticise her for something, probably for her appearance (even if she looks good), for timekeeping (late back from her break), for being slow (it is her first day), but make it seem that you are more disappointed than upset. You are sure she can improve.

She'll be even more nervous on her second day, so this time compliment her. Find something to boost her ego. You'll soon see her brighten, and she will be so thankful... You have taken the time to notice and help her.

Be tactile. Touch her arm, her hand. Be reassuring. Remind her that her job is in its trial period. Mention that a few times.

Keep her off balance, be complimentary, and then scold her.

One day, tell her to come to your office when it's time for her to leave for the day. Be sitting when she enters, don't let her take a chair. Be firm. Her work so far is not quite up to scratch. But you are sure that if she applies herself just a little bit more... she can succeed.

When you give her leave to go home... stand up... Put both hands on her shoulders... look down into her face as you tell her that you have faith in her. She can't help but crane her neck and look up into your eyes. She is nervous, watch her worry that bottom lip.

As she turns to leave, slide a hand over her backside, give it a squeeze. Tell her what a good girl she is.

Her reaction is priceless... it's a giggle.

Almost time for the next couple of steps.

The next day, ignore her, ignore her for a couple of days. When she thinks you have forgotten about her, give that bum a good squeeze... or even a good slap.

Tell her how good she looks, stroke a cheek, steal a kiss... Oh... She may even pull away... That first time... But you soon find you can do almost anything with her.

There's usually a quiet place in the store that you can inveigle her to. Get a hand under that shop overall and skirt, slide her knickers to one side and easily slide a finger or two into her wetness. She can't pretend she is not turned on, she is soaking.

Finger fuck that teen twat till she cums a couple of times, then she knows to get on her knees and provide head.

She's probably been sucking cock for a few years already, because she certainly knows how to handle that dick. Lots of tongue, lots of eye contact, lips tight around your shaft. Then you find that, the embryonic sub-slut she is, even responds to being facefucked. Push it deep into her throat, hear her gag. Hold her head tight and feel her thrash around... Till you spew your cum down her throat. Pat her on the head, tell her what a good girl she is. They love that.

Then you need to give the teenage temptress a few minutes in the ladies to compose herself, wipe the drool from her face. Then she needs to get back onto the shop floor and do what we are paying her for.

Each time you walk past her for the rest of the day, she will blush crimson.

From now on, it gets easier and easier to take her to one side and have your way with her.

She's so thankful and willing.

She's no virgin, but not many guys have been inside her. She is a little reluctant at first, but a firm approach and her own needs combine to get her legs open. She does mumble something about a condom, but birth control is up to her. You are going in bare.

An older man takes her to a whole new level. An older Dominant male demands more from her than any or her boyfriend's ever have.

You casually mention your liking for stockings, and the next day she arrives for work panting to show she is wearing hold up stockings.

Getting her to stay behind after the shop has closed for the day is easy. She's got nothing to rush home for. She's the daughter of a single mother, living in a tiny and dank dreary flat.

She's happy to strip to stockings and heels, bend over your desk, and take it deep.

Most of them, you can get to accept anal. It's another step on her voyage of discovery.

Spanking, some nipple torture, cum on her face. She laps it all up.

She is so pathetically thankful. I'm sure in her own head she is thinking hearts and flowers, walking down the aisle, a life of bliss and 2.3 kids.

No.

No.

No.

She is a fucktart learning what her twat is for. You are not wining and dining her, showing her off to your friends or going on such meaningless things as 'dates'.

Time to change things up.

Next time you get her to stay behind, the deputy manager just 'accidentally' shows up.

After her initial shock, honestly, it's ridiculous how easy it is to get her to just accept, and he is appreciative to get between her thighs and you can slope off home.

After that, spit roast and DP are on the menu whenever you decide that's what you want.

She's knocked off balance, maybe the perfect home life isn't in her future, and instead she has become quite the sexual performer.

But you don't care, you are already onto the next one. And there is always a next one.

TO BE CONTINUED