A Libertine at Large Pt. 02.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Father in Law may be an old goat, but we are both going to fuck you very hard. Tell me you totally understand girl".

Thelma swallowed...looked sheepish, cowed and submissive. She nodded her agreement that she understood.

"No girl" he swatted her arse hard with the palm of his hand. "I said TELL me you understand".

"Owwww!!! Yes Sir!! I understand!!"

"Now go back into the lounge, sit next to Mahad and make him VERY happy, no hesitation"

"I gave them a few minutes, and by the time I went to join them, Thelma was topless, she had Mahad's cock in her hand and was stroking it up and down. They were kissing. I sat and watched for a few minutes before undressing. I pulled Thelma away to give Mahad time to undress as I used her mouth. She knelt and I let her take her time, licking up and down my shaft, her eyes shining with lust and submission. Now I know" he grinned "who gave her that love of sucking cock".

I laughed.

"She didn't start out with that love, but I will claim credit for converting her".

"Soon we had her on all fours, and a cock at each end, pushing her back and forth, spit-roast is the term I have now heard. After we had both spewed our cum into her, I sent her into the kitchen to make us some coffee.

My Father in Law was pushing 70, but he was soon hard enough to take her again and as I suspected he would, he took her arse this time. Only the third man in her arse" he laughed again "but by no means the last".

She was on all fours, in just stockings and heels, and it was a pleasure to sit and watch her face as my Father in Law stuffed his long thick Muslim cock up her tight British back passage. She screwed up her eyes, her mouth was wide open... she sobbed....whimpered....He pushed her head down with one hand and SLAPPED her arse with his other hand as he sodomised her. Thelma responds so well to that firm hand, pushing back at him as he pushed into her arse".

"Yes" I said "Head down, arse up, a perfect position for a woman to be in".

He nodded in agreement "She is a true submissive, she responds to the care, the attention, and to my cock and the belt".

I was glad that Thelma had found something that truly suited her.

"I have cousins who work for me, and I have friends from the wider parts of Africa and the Arab world, Thelma has welcomed them all.

Of course, we will both fuck her tomorrow evening, you are my guest and I am sure she will be glad to see the man who started her on her journey".

He laughed that loud guffaw I was so used to.

"But after so much Muslim, Arab and African cock recently, I'm not sure your English Christian cock will satisfy her anymore!!"

I was really looking forward to meeting Thelma again, it had been a few years and from Saadiq's point of view she was "a good fuckslut".

I laughed......but I think I already knew Thelma would not be exactly the same Thelma I had known.

TO BE CONTINUED

12