A Librarian Gets Bound

Story Info
Tied up with a vibrator inside her. Can she stay quiet?
2.4k words
4.23
205.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex or scenarios.


Lucy had been in the upper stacks cataloguing one of the more boring and less requested collections in the library when she suddenly felt a hand containing what felt like a damp rag clasped over a nose and mouth from behind. Before she had a chance to struggle or call out, she briefly smelt a strong chemical odour and then everything went black.

..............

When she came round, Lucy found that she was tied to something and could barely move.

Muted conversations drifting up from below her suggested that she was still in the library and, as her vision cleared, she could see that this was, in fact, the case. Although she could hear the library patrons below her, she could not see them which meant that, fortunately, they could most likely not see her either.

This was just as well because someone had tied her to one of the library stepladders. Her arms and legs were restrained and there was something wrapped around her waist, holding her firmly in place. Looking down she could see thick ropes around her wrists and stomach.

Worse, she could see that her blouse had been ripped open and her torn bra hung uselessly above her exposed breasts. Craning her head further downwards she could see that her skirt had been pulled down around her knees and her panties were at her ankles, leaving her sex completely uncovered.

She tested her bonds and looked around for some way to free herself, but the ropes held firm and there was nothing useful nearby. Not that she could have reached it, even if there was. The books she had been cataloguing were scattered on the floor and the laptop she had been using sat open in front of her.

The display suddenly lit up and a single line of text appeared. In large bold lettering it said "Power 0%, Time Remaining: 00:01:00"

The number on the right, which seemed to be some sort of timer, started counting down. For the next minute all she could do was to watch helplessly as it slowly counted down.

When it reached zero three things happened.

Firstly, the timer reset itself to one minute and started counting down again. The second was that the other number changed to read: "Power 10%".

The third change came as a shock to Lucy - a vibration, deep inside her sex. They'd put something in there.

She tried to expel whatever it was but all she achieved was to increase the effect of the gentle buzzing from the intruder. Much to her embarrassment it was giving her a pleasant tingling sensation. It was also giving her naughty thoughts. Very naughty.

The counter reached zero again, reset and the power clicked up to 20%. The vibrations inside her followed suit and increased in intensity to match.

The effect was getting very distracting now and, embarrassed though she was to admit it to herself, starting to feel very pleasant. No! She had to think of a way out. She was smart, she had a good brain. She just needed to use it.

The power was going up by 10% each time, so that meant that it could only do so.... Nine? No, Eight! Eight more times. The pleasurable feeling between her legs was so distracting. Even simple maths was a challenge, and it was only going to get worse.

Think Lucy. Think! She told herself. There must be a way out. But it was so hard to concentrate.

Her thoughts were interrupted by another increase in intensity. The timer must have expired again, and the power was now nearly a third of the way up.

She had to do something. But what? If she called for help the whole library would come running, smartphones in hand and the pictures would be circulating the internet before she was even fully untied. Not that anyone would admit to taking them of course.

And even if they didn't take any pictures there would be the pointing in the corridors, the sniggers behind her back and the rumours suggesting that she'd been caught playing some sort of kinky sex game. Head librarian was a very responsible position, and the university trustees were unlikely to be either understanding or sympathetic. It could mean her job, her whole career even.

No. She had to find another way.

Looking down at the screen, she was just in time to see the power clicking up to 40%. The buzzing inside her was starting to get intense now and her body was starting to react more strongly. She had to think of something fast. Then she noticed that the timer had only reset to 30 seconds this time. That meant it would reach 100% twice as quickly.

She tried to work out how long that would take, but mental gymnastics were out of the question at the moment. She could barely manage mental walking right now, and it seemed like soon even mental crawling would be a challenge.

The humming in her sex increased as the power reached the halfway mark and, once again the screen told her it would increase still further in 30 seconds time.

Lucy's body was really starting to react now. She felt the moisture inside the top of her legs and the smell of her excited sex assaulted her nose. She found herself unconsciously squeezing her legs together, her body seeking to intensify the pleasure coming from the thing inside her sex.

Another increase in power, taking it up to 60% now, and another 30 seconds on the clock.

Thinking was really hard now, but there was another problem. The stimulation was starting to get very intense now and her body was starting to betray her. She found herself having to stifle moans of pleasure and, worse, her legs had started to jerk involuntarily. If she wasn't careful, she would overbalance the steps, sending a loud noise echoing through the near silence of the library, which was bound to attract attention.

Seventy percent - nearly there, but also maddeningly intense.

Perhaps the thing would shut off at 100 percent and whoever did this would come back and release her. It was a desperate hope, but her brain was flooded with... Whatever those sex chemicals were... and it refused to think rationally.

It hardly thought at all now. It just wanted the sexual pleasure that her writhing body was being forced to endure by the thing buried deep inside her.

Eighty percent.

God, it felt so good.

But no. She must hold on just a little bit longer. just one more... and another one more... then... What was it she was trying to work out again? Thinking was just too much work.

Her whole body was shaking now, and she felt sure someone would hear the moans that were getting almost impossible to hold back.

Ninety percent.

So nearly there now. Her arms were starting to ache from straining against the ropes, but it would not be much longer. The liquid she could feel running down her legs must be starting to pool underneath her now. What if it dripped through onto someone below? No. It

can't. It mustn't.

Just a little longer...

Got to hold on...

She stared at the counter on the screen at her feet; Willing it to go faster, but instead it seemed to slow down. As if mocking her.

In a futile effort to distract herself, she tried to closely examine the panties stretched between her straining ankles. They were large, practical and white. Just like all her underwear. No frills, no lace, just practical, easy to wash and, above all, not in the least sexy. They were practical panties for a practical person, and they suited her perfectly.

Looking back at the counter it had reached the ten second mark.

Nine... She could do this.

Eight... She was doing well.

Seven... Just a few more seconds.

Six... Hardly any time at all really.

Five seconds... It had been tough, but she was going to beat it.

Four... only need to hold on a little bit longer.

Three... Just a case of waiting it out.

Two... Almost there now...

One... Yes! No... What??

At zero the power didn't stop as she'd hoped, instead it increased again.

It was at full power now and she stifled a groan (along with several barely controllable moans).

Still, just one final minute to go, maybe less, and it will all be over. She forced herself to believe that whoever was doing this to her would come back and release her when the timer ran out.

They had to.

She could do this.

Then, she glanced at the timer...

No! It couldn't be! It was counting down from two minutes this time!

TWO MINUTES!

She could barely hold on as it was and now, she had to do it for two whole minutes.

She clenched her teeth and screwed up her face trying desperately not to give in to the waves of pleasure that were flooding through her spasming sex.

Not daring to look at the timer and hoping it would stop soon she struggled to resist.

Her whole body was trembling on the verge of ecstasy, and ruin, as she forced herself to hold back the tide of sensations that were making her jerk and twitch almost uncontrollably now.

It must be nearly over now. It had to be. Risking a brief glance through screwed up eyes, she saw there was still nearly a minute left on the timer.

Only... Half... way... there?

There was nothing in her head but sex now.

Raw animal lust.

She wanted it.

She needed it.

Her whole body was telling her to give in to it. Give herself up to the inevitable and just allow herself to fall over the edge into mindless ecstatic bliss.

NO!

She mustn't allow herself to think like that.

She had to hold it back.

But it felt so good...

The incessant buzzing in her loins was so intense now.

It was impossible to ignore.

If she could just...

Stealing another glance at the screen she saw there were about ten seconds left.

The distraction almost caused her to lose control, but she held on. But only just.

Ten Seconds.

Nine, Eight, Seven... Seven.

No wait she'd done that one.

It was six.

But possibly five now.

Four even.

But definitely not three... Probably.

Thinking was too hard.

She was losing control.

Her breaths coming fast now. Her breasts, glistening with a sheen of sweat, heaved and wobbled with each throaty gasp. Without even being able to touch them she could feel that her nipples were stiff and hard. Harder than they'd ever been.

But no. She mustn't think those thoughts.

Something unsexy. Something boring even. But nothing would come.

Just her overwhelming need for sexual release. A need she was going to have to give in to.

She couldn't last even one more second.

Then... It stopped.

She'd done it! She'd got through.

Through tear filled eyes she looked at the screen which had now changed. But her heart sank as she read: "Phase two in 00:05:00

There wasn't going to be a rescue. Just more of this torture. Glorious, body shaking, ecstasy inducing, pleasure making, sexual, torture. Even now her brain was working against her.

As she tried to calm down and catch her breath, she willed herself to be rational. She'd got through it once; she could do it again. It would be hard. Tiring certainly. But, with the five-minute break to recover each time, she might just be able to do it.

She was in one of the lesser used areas of the library so hopefully no-one would come up and stumble upon her by accident. Nothing up here but dusty old ledger sheets and medieval stock inventories so she was probably safe for now. That was in her favour at least.

All she had to do was keep riding the waves repeatedly until the library closed for the evening, and everyone left. Then she could make as much noise as she wanted freeing herself.

As head librarian it was up to her to ensure that the building was empty, and the doors were locked, and she had a reputation for being very conscientious in that task. She also had a reputation for liking to work alone and undisturbed late into the night, so no-one would hang around or come looking for her.

So, she had a plan. And yes, it was going to work. She could see that it was already getting dark outside so it couldn't be more than an hour or two before closing time. A few more cycles in front of the sadistic screen and she'd be free.

Now that she had a sensible plan it didn't seem so bad. She was almost looking forward to the moment when the timer hit zero.

When it finally did, the screen cleared and in large lettering it said:

"PHASE TWO - ENDURANCE"

After a few seconds, the screen cleared again, and the familiar timer appeared. Except this time, it said: "Power 300%, Time remaining: 24:00:00"

As the vibrator deep inside her sent its first powerful wave through her already overstimulated body she noticed the little red dot for the first time. It was the tiny light that indicated that the camera on her laptop was on. Her current situation, and everything from the point she had awakened, had been recorded by someone.

The realisation, combined with the intense vibrations pounding within her sex was enough to push her over. Her orgasm came swiftly accompanied by a loud extended moan that was more of a scream of ecstatic agony.

Her back arched, forcing her breasts out, and her legs stiffened, pushing back hard against the ladder. Opening impossibly wide they strained against the skirt that was restraining them which, tearing at the seams, fell to the floor beneath her, as the white cotton panties around her ankles now took the full force of her orgasmic spasms.

Practical and durable as they were, they only held on for a few more seconds before pinging off over the balcony railing, to land on the head of a surprised library patron seated below.

Lucy was, by now, screaming and writhing in a state of total orgasmic bliss.

Her mind was as far away from library catalogues, mental arithmetic, and practical underwear as it was possible to be. The powerful vibrator inside her dripping sex driving her to higher and higher peaks of ecstasy than she had ever thought possible.

It took less than two minutes for them to find her, but for Lucy, it felt like hours.