All Comments on 'A Life Changing Ring Ch. 01'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Needs to be more than one page long for future chapter's. But other than that it was a good start. Lets see what happens next.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterover 5 years ago
Good Start

Hi TastyCandy, The Start was enough to hook me into reading further, I was interested in where this was going, read many magic jewellery stories before however the ring seemed more interesting than usual in these stories, describing it with symbols and a pointer suggested this ring may have many selectable uses. Ultimately I was a little disappointed that the story ended so quickly, first chapter was so short. Whilst you are planning other chapters I felt this was almost like clickbait, I commit to reading and then just get teased a bit. It could put me off if other chapters continue at this length.

As I said, I like where this is going,

grant001grant001over 5 years ago

A good start with lots of potential.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 5 years ago
A teaser of a start...

...will have to wait for more before rating this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Grammar

The plot had me hooked, but your grammar is atrocious; you should consider looking for someone to edit your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I like the plot. There are a bunch of "found a magic item at a junk store" kind of stories on the site, so I'll be interested to see what you do differently.

This was a good introductory chapter. It's nice to get to know the characters and some of the background without having to filter through sex scenes and such. The cliff-hanger tease at the end was nice, but it also puts the onus on you to make the wait worth it.

What's going to happen next? What is the ring going to do? Who will be impacted by it? What kind of delicious unintended consequences will you work into the tale?

So, definitely two thumbs up. I hope the future chapters are far longer than this, but otherwise I'm certainly looking forward to more of the story.

FirestromFirestromover 5 years ago
Not Bad

It could be better. I like your twist on the found a ring in a junk store concept, but your grammar and your tone is just all off! There's not much emotion to it. It's just like the character is reciting a laundry list, instead of telling a story. All in all I like it well enough, you've got some good ideas and some interesting concepts that I'd like to see explored, but there are some pretty deep issues as well. For the love of god though, it is Definitely! It is not defiantly. I've seen lots of people making this mistake and its not a major issue, but damn does it get under my skin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really great

Ilike they miss spelling and all. It's like listening to someone's thoughts. There is an easy way about this story because it's not over edited

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

detecting the box's secret,...but around the stone itself were small symbols carved into the gold

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not a bad first go around. A few run-on sentences and some misspelled words, but an intriguing story nonetheless. I look forward to reading some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES