A Life Imagined Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father made sure that Kevin understood that I was no pushover.

Then he moved on to my skill set as a hunter, pointing out that the bear rug in the main room was my kill.

He was making it clear to Kevin that he understood that I was excellent with firearms, but for some reason, I was better with a blade or a compound bow.

"Yeah, the wife and I were sure we were done with kids. Then the man upstairs blessed us with this little guy."

He raised his glass to point toward me, sitting behind the bar on my stool.

The whole thing started to take on the aura of the Godfather. Michael, sitting in the chair with his jaw busted up,

Talking to Sonny. With Tom, and the rest, listening intently. Telling them how killing Sollozzo was the key.

"He's beaten all the odds. Having to deal with his health issues, bullies, fucking assholes. But look at him, strong little fucker. I love you, son." My father would say.

I smiled at him from across the room, sitting behind the bar. I raised my glass. The old man had too much to drink, but I knew he meant every word.

"I love you too, pop," I replied, getting up and making my way over to him.

"C'mon, let's get you to bed," I said as I helped the big man up.

The old man said goodnight, and I walked him back to his room. Making sure he had a good fire going in his fireplace and everything he needed.

"Good night, pop; I'll see you at breakfast." He mumbled good night, and I hit the light switch.

I started unbuttoning my shirt as I returned to the main room. When I entered, Kevin was still sitting in his oversized leather chair in front of the bear rug, facing the large stone fireplace.

I grabbed the remote and set the security system, killing all the unnecessary inside lights, dimming the lights in the main room to almost cutting them off.

Kevin didn't move. He just sat there slumped down, his head resting on the backrest. One arm across the armrest, the other on the other armrest, bent at the elbow, holding his wine glass up as if to say, refill, please.

I placed the remote down on the bar and unbuttoned my shirt. Then, I grabbed the wine bottle from the bar. Unfortunately, by the time I had returned to him, my shirt had already fallen by the wayside.

I stood between his legs; his legs outstretched on either side of me. He looked at me, not hiding that he was looking at my heaving chest, my black-laced bra barely holding me in.

He was taking in the view, and it was clear that he didn't want a refill. So I took his glass and the bottle and sat them on the side table beside his chair.

I unfastened my pants and slowly slid them down to my ankles, mischievously stepping out of them.

Taking him by the hand, I stood him up and walked him toward my room. It's situated conveniently on the opposite side of the cabin from my father's room.

It had been my oldest brother's room. It was just as big and comfortable as my father's.

We got to my bed, and he stopped me, turning me around to face him. Again, he was kissing me. The intensity of the kiss was overwhelming. It had been over a year since I'd broken up with Jack.

While there have been a couple of other guys since Jack, they were guys, as in "college" guys. They weren't men. In the end Jack himself proved to be, just a guy.

This afternoon, this night, since meeting Kevin, I felt as if I was with a man. He carried himself with poise and dignity.

He checked the boxes, made me think, and felt like I was with a man. He engulfed me with his size. Arms wrapped around me, holding me by the small of my back.

His kisses weren't just exploring my mouth but digging into my soul.

His hand found the hook on the back of my bra, and with an experienced man's flick, my bra was undone and gently fluttering its way to my feet.

His other hand had reached the waistband of my matching panties.

His hand slid inside the waistband and came to rest over my ass. He was cupping my ass before pushing my panties past the curve of my ass, causing them to fall to my ankles gently.

He stepped back, and now it was time for the moment of truth.

Others had reached this point, and seeing my penis, no matter how small, would cause them to stop and make excuses.

They would be expecting me only to blow them. As if.

Those who came to that conclusion would draw my ire and be tossed from my premises. But, for the few that did go through with it, I knew that I would have to take charge if I was to enjoy the event.

With Kevin, it was different from the moment he laid eyes on my naked body. Then, I could feel him devouring me, my taut breasts, swollen areolas, and hard nipples pointing upward, my chest heaving with my every breath.

My tight stomach and hourglass figure. The curves to my hips. My small dribbling cock and small smooth balls.

My thighs down to my ankles with my panties at the side. Kevin was taking all of me in. I blushed because I knew he had approved. He approved of everything that he was looking at without saying it.

He unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it, grabbing the sides of his white thermal undershirt and pulling it over his head. I was in awe of his massive, chiseled chest covered in dark blonde hair.

My height to his, I was almost eye level with it. It took every bit of self-control not to dive face-first into it.

I swallowed when he started unbuttoning his pants. If his cock was going to be anything like Dawsons', I was going to be in trouble.

There were only two reasons that I hadn't fucked Dawson. One, he's a putz and doesn't deserve a piece of ass like mine. Two, his cock is enormous. So while I did learn to deep-throat cock with him, I wasn't about to let that thing fuck me.

Sliding his pants past his crotch, I got slammed with a big case of butterflies. My knees almost buckled. This man was every bit the length of Dawsons' cock. The only difference, I was staring at a cock thicker, much thicker than a 6'11" college basketball player.

By the time Kevin had stepped out of his pants, I'd realized that he was just as long as Dawson; his cock looked thicker, yeah, much more expansive. Did I say thicker?

The only other difference? Unlike Dawson, I knew that Kevin was going to fuck me. He must have taken note of my angst.

"Don't worry, baby girl. I got you; we have all night to make it feel good."

My balls ached, and my cock almost twitched. That was the moment when words alone almost made me cum.

Once I was positioned in the middle of the bed, he moved in on me. He took my legs and tossed them over his shoulders. I knew what he was about to do, and it still took my breath away. He was going to take my little cock in his mouth!

He engulfed me and was suckling both cock and balls. Let's be honest. My cock, fully erect, is maybe, two to three inches long. It mattered not one fuck to him because he was rolling my little cock with his tongue. Like a man rolling an oversized clit with his tongue.

My precum was drooling profusely into his mouth. Then he almost made me cum again when he slid his mouth to my aching asshole. I pushed out, trying to get my opening to relax for his tongue. Finally, my efforts were rewarded as I felt his tongue's large tip pushing inside me.

Back to my cock, suckling my precum out of me, then back to my asshole, packing my precum into me. Kevin was lubing me up. I was losing my mind when finally, he crawled up between my legs. My hands went to his hairy chest, grabbing two tiny fistfuls of hair and muscle.

He kept my legs against his chest, my feet barely clearing his collarbone on either side of his head. He was positioning himself against my ass. There we were; he was on his knees, sitting back on his heels. He grabbed the back of my knees and pushed my legs apart wide. Back until they were firmly against his knees. My feet over my crotch locked at the ankles.

He would raise my ass and expose my pouty asshole with each little push into the back of my knees. I could see he had a mouth full of saliva and precum. I watched in awe as he let it drool from his mouth in one long, gooey, silky strand into my slightly open hole.

I could feel its sliminess working its way into me before puddling on my asshole.

"Relax, baby, just relax. Once I break your seal, I will hold still precious," Kevin's words comforted me, but I was still terrified.

I could feel his massive cock head on my asshole. I was pushing hard, trying to open myself for him, but who was I kidding? So instead, I decided to follow his instructions. I'd relax.

I opened myself as much as I could.

It started with him nudging that thing against my tiny hole, then trying to push it in at a downward angle. He was having trouble, and I knew he would have to give one hard push.

I was desperate to be calm, but I uncontrollably reached out in either direction and grabbed a fistful of bedding into my hands.

"Look at me, baby, look at me. Am I your first? Who was your first?”

What? I needed clarification. Did Kevin want me to tell him about Jack, my first? I was getting ready for him, and now he's letting me know he's some perv...

That was as far as my train of thought reached. He'd taken my mind off of his cock; he disarmed me.

Then, just as I was about to think that he was some pervert, he pushed his hips forward. Firm and hard.

The pressure was instant, as was the sharp pain that came along with him pushing me open. First, I sucked the oxygen out of the room; then, I let out a shrill squeal.

The head of his cock was in me. But, just as he promised, he kept still.

"Relax, baby, relax," he whispered.

Another push; this time, I let out a loud, deep groan. Loud, I let out a loud, deep moan.

"Grab my forearms, baby, grab onto my forearms."

I uncrossed my feet and pulled my knees back, resting them on the mattress. My feet instantly began to contort like some freak show in a circus. I could feel my face on fire, which meant it was bright red.

Then he slowly inched his way in deeper. With each push, I could feel myself being spread open wide. I could feel the ridges on his cock, the veins slithering across the walls of my inside, and the perverted pleasure of it sliding across my prostrate.

My eyes were closed, which was a good thing because I was sure that I could see into the back of my skull at that moment.

The feeling was so cliche but so right on. I was hurting oh so good. I was beginning an adventure into total sexual bliss. Something that I had never experienced before.

That's how it started. For an hour, it was at a slow pace. This man would slowly slither that deformity of a cock deep into me. I would continue to relax and offer no resistance for fear of the pain overtaking the pleasure, which was so very good.

"Baby, we don't have to have sex. We can do other things," He would coo to me.

"No, no, I want you to make love to me," I whimpered.

Bullshit! I didn't want him to make love to me; I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him in a perverted way.

He finally had it all inside of me. I could feel his balls squeezing up against my ass. Then, he would rise onto his knees and fall forward, catching his full weight with his elbows, his hands on either side of my head.

Forcing a deep groan from me at the sensation of his cock pushing just a little bit deeper into me.

My legs were as wide as they could be. Kevin started rolling his hips slowly. Then, slowly, he moved them, and as I glanced up, I caught him staring down at me. I looked into his eyes and then down toward my crotch.

I could see that he had pulled halfway out of me, and he was fucking me with half of his cock. I would watch it pushing in, and then as he pulled his cock out, my asshole latching onto his cock like some suction device rising, clinging to his cock. Stretching itself on all sides of his cock, desperately holding on for dear life.

That was it; I squirted my first strand of cum up against our bodies. He reached down and scooped as much of my cum as he could onto his hand. Then he sat back, pulling out of me entirely, much to my objecting whimpers.

"Calm down, princess, just watch," he said.

I watched as he took my cum and slathered it onto his cock shaft; he scooped some more and pushed into my asshole. He was using it as lube, and then he was back inside me. Fucking me.

I couldn't help but bury my face into his chest, suckling his nipples and biting into his muscle tissue when his cock hit me just right.

I had made myself comfortable, and so did he.

His chin rested on my head as he held my head in his hands. Our breathing was heavy, and both of us moaned. His massive hips shoved his cock deep into places that had never felt cock before.

He was hunched over me. I guess he didn't want to crush me because of his size and weight.

I could feel that his knees were spread out more, no longer pressing my hips.

Instead, he was on his elbows to keep his weight off me and cradled my head in his hands. Stopping ever so often to pull my hair so that he could access my mouth and tongue fuck me while his cock kept opening me up in ways as I'd never been opened before.

It was below freezing outside, and the only heat in the room was a dying fire in my bedroom fireplace. A fire I had started before leaving earlier in the day. Both of us sweating, soaked, panting, fucking.

He pulled back enough to concentrate on my spot, my prostrate. I didn't know how long we had been fucking or the many positions he had twisted me in before reaching the place that we were in. But I knew that we were exhausted.

I relaxed and stopped suckling his chest. I pushed his chest until he looked down into my eyes. Both of us fucking like animals or, if you'd like, in the throes of lust, ecstasy, and passion.

Looking into his eyes, Kevin looked into mine. I'd been suckling on his nipples and chest all night; my mouth was now suckling my tongue.

I saw the pained look in his eyes as I felt the hard ache in my ball sack. I knew this one would hurt, but I didn't care.

There is nothing more intense than a prostrate orgasm. If you know, you know.

He growled out loud; I started with a growl and went to a squeal. A loud squeal, then a whimper. He was dumping a never-ending stream of cum deep inside of me.

I was spewing stream after stream of cum between our bodies. I felt orgasmic and the pain as if my testicles were being crushed.

Our sweaty bodies shook and shook. Our orgasm seemed to go on indefinitely. Then it stopped, and all that was left was 230 lbs. of weight crashing down on top of my tiny 130 lbs. Both of us gasping for air.

"Don't move, baby, don't move," he begged.

I clinched and released my asshole, causing him to quiver a moan.

He responded by shoving balls deep into me with authority.

"Don't move!" He demanded.

I squealed, trying hard not to move.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I can't control my thighs," I pleaded as my thighs would not stop quivering.

We finally regained consciousness and got ourselves together.

I gathered myself, getting up and going for a fresh pair of panties. I didn't want to have cum running down my leg.

To my surprise, there was no leakage when I got up. We had laid in bed for a good minute, and that last load had been dumped where no load had ever gone before.

He got up and freshened up the fire. We both had our turn in the bathroom before getting back in bed. Kevin laid on his back with me tucked under one arm and his other arm behind his head.

I lay there, half on top of him. My toe drew circles on his leg, my hand stroking his chest, and my head on his shoulder.

"So, are you some little badass?" he asked softly.

"I do have a particular set of skills, ya know," I whispered, giving him a loud suckling kiss on his chest.

"Oh, do you now," a giggle in his tone with a playful response.

"If you behave yourself, I might show you a few..."

12