A Life Imagined Ch. 04

Story Info
A different shade of pink...
2.1k words
5
1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like coming to my coffee shop on Saturday afternoons. I grab my favorite latte and my favorite table next to the big bay window and do my thing. Some afternoons I'll do my class work from university. Other times I'll prepare for the weekly grind. Then there are times like today when I sit here with my laptop open pretending like I'm busy doing something when I'm just, mentally drifting.

Mentally drifting, I chuckle at the thought of those two words. I could have just said, daydreaming or thinking back about an event that was perfect for me.

Today I was thinking back about Kevin.

Reflecting about three glorious nights that I spent with him a couple of months back at our lake cabin. After my father left, Kevin did things to me that I had only imagined being possible. It was an awakening that will stay with me for a long time. Even sending him off at the airport was an event.

The funny thing is that I teased him that morning. I mercilessly teased him. I didn't allow him to see me naked that morning, sort of. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me, covering my breast and barely covering my nice round ass.

I know it's a nice ass because he spent three nights worshipping my ass. If his tongue wasn't buried in my ass his large thick cock was slamming in and out of it.

"Damn babe, your ass is so fine. God, I love fucking your tight little asshole." He'd say that over and over.

Tight was right, his cock is the thickest cock that has ever fucked me. He was only the third guy to fuck me, ever. Once my precious little asshole acclimated itself to his girth, I allowed myself to be thoroughly fucked. That man dick-whipped me for three nights.

The morning that I drove him to the airport, I wanted to have some fun with him. I didn't let him see me naked for the sake of seeing me naked. He had already dressed and loaded my Cadillac SUV. I was very aware of the time and had made up my mind that I was going to give him a view of something to remember and hopefully want to come back for more someday.

He lay on my bed fully dressed as I walked from my shower to my vanity table in my room. I dropped my towel with my back to him. I slowly slipped my panties on one leg at a time. Slowly sliding them up and pausing at my ass before pulling the waistband up to the proper position on my hips.

The material is see-through and the lace is interlocked with the waistband. Next, I grabbed my bra, 32-C, and slipped it on clipping it at the front. I slowly turned looking about my vanity desk as if looking for something but all the while giving him a good look at my front side.

The cute little lace bow at the center of my pantie's waistband. My tiny little one-inch-long cock was trapped between the see-through fabric of my panties and my equally small ball sack. My cock and balls, victims of my medical condition from puberty, are always destined to be the size that they are now. Tiny.

My toned legs, flat stomach, and perfect breasts resting in a matching balconette bra. Balconette, allowing you to view the tops of my creamy white breasts. See-through material, allowing him to see my quarter-size areolas with perfect pink nipples pointing just barely up.

I dressed casually in tan dress slacks and a matching top: a thigh-length leather coat and 4-inch closed-toe shoes. I went easy on my makeup but my lip gloss was the perfect shade of red. I looked like I could run a corporation or be a very high-priced call girl. I laughed silently.

The entire time he didn't say a word, he just watched me.

Arriving at the airport we parked and made our way to the gate. It was a small-town airport so it's not like he was in any danger of missing his flight. Because of the weather, they announce a half-hour flight delay and that's when shit got real.

"C'mon," was all I heard, Kevin grabbed my hand yanking me out of my seat.

"Wha..." was all that came out of my mouth before he growled under his breath.

"Shut the fuck up and don't speak!" He growled, loud enough that only I could hear him.

Now I may be just a bit over 5' tall but if I wanted to, I could have pulled out of his hand grip and stopped everything right there. But I wasn't about to do that to him. He'd spent the last three nights letting me know why he was the man that he was and leaving no doubt in my mind that I would gladly let this man hold dominion over me.

No sir, I shut the fuck up and allowed him to drag me into one of those family-type bathrooms. The kind that only has one toilet. It didn't exactly smell like it was spotless but it didn't smell like shit, the floors were clean.

He spun me around, pulling my coat off in one motion, turning and hanging it on the hook on the door. He stuffed my small handbag into my coat pocket and grabbed the front of my pants.

"Babe? Babe, wha..." He cut me off again, not allowing me to finish!

"Pull your pants down," he growled.

"Babe," I responded, my eyes wide, heart racing, and in disbelief that this was happening.

"Either do what I tell you to do or you can forget about me ever coming back to fuck you!!"

As he growled at me his hand wasn't pulling on my pants. My pants button and zip on my side, he had grown frustrated. Now his hand was wrapped around my throat. I didn't feel in danger or that he was trying to rape me; he gave me an option. We can stop now and I can just forget ever having a chance to see him again or I could shut the fuck up and pull my pants down.

I raised my hand so he could see it then allowed him to follow it with his eyes to the side of my waist. I unbuttoned them and then started to pull down on the zipper. I could tell that he felt a little stupid but he continued with what he'd started.

Once he knew that he had me, he took over. Pulling down my pants as he grabbed my right leg slid his hand down to the ankle and slipped off my shoe. Then he pulled my pants down to my ankles sliding my right foot out of my panties and pants.

He slid his other arm around my waist and lifted me, sitting me down on the sink. He quickly opened his pants and pulled out his cock. There I was with my lower back against the sink faucet, my upper back and shoulders against the mirror on the wall, both heels on the edge of the sink counter, my ass pulled forward to the edge, giving his cockhead a perfect line to my asshole.

I guess I should be grateful that his cockhead was smothered in precum. He rubbed the precum all over my very soar hole and with one grunt he was inside of me. He was fucking me with brute force.

"You like to tease me! You like to tease your man!!" He said in a loud voice.

"No, no, I'm sorry," I whimpered back at him, eyes wide open, mouth open wide, breathing hard matching his. On and on it went for what seemed like forever.

"Don't! You! Ever, ever!! Play games with me!" Each exclamation marks the time with his cock slamming deep inside of me. He was making his point in a very loud manner.

"Yes sir, yes sir, yes sir," every yes sir signifying my hole gaping wider and wider.

He was tearing my little ass up and was doing everything that I could to match his strokes. I wanted to please him, feeling very bad for misbehaving and teasing him all morning. I started crying as he continued dressing me down with his words. Kevin was making it very clear what the roles were in this little thing of ours.

Then with one loud grunt, he slammed deep into me and stayed there twitching. Each twitch sends a thick rope of cum deep inside of me. All I could do was quiver, I could feel my tiny cock drool cum down my balls and over his cock. We were both cumming and we were both quivering.

"Don't move," he said calmly, trying to catch his breath.

Reaching behind him he grabbed enough paper towel to slide his cock out of me and wipe it down. All the time pushing my knee back to the mirror behind me, keeping my asshole tilted up. He wiped down my oversized clit, as he calls it. My little cock.

I could feel my asshole gaping. I knew it was a mess. Then he grabbed the waistband from my panties over from my left leg pulled it over to my ankle and helped me slide it to my knee and then my pants leg. He helped me stand up and pull my panties and pants over my waist and back on me.

"Button up your pants and turn around. Bend over just a bit. Here's your shoe, you're fine." He said as he looked me over making sure that I wasn't visibly soiled with a large wet cum stain. Meanwhile, I was hoping on one foot, doing everything possible not to put my foot down on that disgusting floor. Plus, I knew that once I put my coat back on, my ass would be covered.

As long as cum wasn't running down my leg, I'd be fine.

Still, I looked at myself in the mirror, double-checked, and then saw my face. It's a good thing that I kept the makeup to a minimum. I touched up and made myself presentable. Looking into Kevin's eyes I was in awe. I hardly knew this man and I allowed him to destroy me in that bathroom.

He asked me how he looked and I told him he looked fine. I didn't tell him that the back of his collar was stained with my red lip gloss. If he could use his cock to mark his territory, I could use my lip gloss to mark mine, right?

As I said, we weren't in a large airport; it was one of those small big-town airports. When we walked out of the bathroom together it was me holding on to his hand as he walked me out of it. As if to announce to everyone that I was his bitch or at least that's how I felt.

There may have been twenty to twenty-five people in that area waiting to board the same flight. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I felt like the men were giving Kevin an approving look or a look of, how could you! You animal!

Those same men would turn to look at me and it was as if they were giving me a smirk of approval of what had just happened to me. A look that said, I better have learned my lesson!

As for the women, they looked at me with a look of envy, anger, and disgust. Wishing that they were me, angry that I allowed myself to be manhandled or disgusted for being a whore!

I stopped him and reached up on my tip toes, he instinctively leaned down, allowing me to whisper in his ear.

"Have a great flight tough guy," I whispered, then smiled, winked and let go of his hand, turned, and walked away.

That was two or three months ago and I haven't heard from him since. Oh, and that entire time in that bathroom lasted for only ten minutes. It felt like forever.

I drove two and a half hours to get home and I couldn't stop squirming in my seat the entire ride home. That man pummeled my sweet little asshole. The entire drive home I laughing, crying, and horny as fuck. I was a mess. My pretty little asshole used to be pink, but it has yet to recover from Kevin's cock.

To this day it's still a light shade of purple.