All Comments on 'A Life Imagined'

by reallife4me

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RobineaRobinea11 months ago

I loved this story so much. The way you captured the emotions one goes through as you give yourself to a man. The first time is very special of course but so is every time in different ways. It may come from the first look he gives you or when he first holds your hand or looks into your eyes. You know he wants you and that makes him special to you and you are going to give yourself totally to him. Simply perfection.

Nothing can beat the satisfaction and contentment of being spooned and held in the arms of your man. Totally content and without a care in the world. You know his cum is slowly leaking from your hole but you are blissfully happy. You have been there for him and he holds you close as you drift off to your dreamland.

It doesn't matter if he's gone when you eventually wake or if you never see him again. The memory is yours forever.

Thank you. I love the way you make the story so real.

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots2 months ago

I’m not usually attracted to girly guys stories but this is sensitive, believable and hot. You’ve changed my perceptions in a very positive directions. Will continue with this. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userreallife4me@reallife4me
Not much to say other than I'm still trying to figure it all out. I'm not a writer just someone that enjoys telling a story, enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES