A Life More Ordinary - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to go home, I expect?" Thalia said casually. Kay kept her gaze on the deck as the other prisoners murmured affirmative responses. Even though she was the most casual of the Bladesisters, the impersonal visage of the mask and the metallic tone the built-in vocalizer added to her voice made for an intimidating mien. "Yeah, I bet. Look, uh, this really should have been Rosaria here to say this, I'm not really good with... you know, people, but... hold on..." She pulled a sheet of paper from within her armor and unfolded it. "We hope this is the first step towards a more lasting peace, so that the horrors of war may be blah blah blah, look, you get the point." Thal crumpled the paper and tossed it overboard. "So, uh, yeah. Good luck and everything."

Representatives from both sides met on the gangplank to confirm procedures, and then an Imperial prisoner was sent over. Once they stepped onto the deck, a Ferngill prisoner was handed their belongings and sent across. Slowly, the prisoner exchange proceeded, and shouts of joy could occasionally be heard as each was repatriated to their own people.

Kay's nervousness grew as her time to be exchanged approached. She tamped down on her fear and excitement as the second-to-last Ferngill prisoner crossed the gangplank. Kay remained tense as the last Imperial prisoner was sent across the gangplank. When they arrived, the Imperial officer at the gangplank nodded towards her. She was handed her pack and ordered to step forward, when a voice called out from behind her.

"Hold up."

Kay's eyes widened, her heart dropping, as Thalia dropped onto the deck and approached. She looked at Thalia before she could stop herself, meeting her sister's eyes. Those emerald pools sparkled with both sadness and laughter as she embraced Kay, lightly kissing her on the cheek. "Be safe, sister. We all love you, now and always." she whispered. Before Kay could react, Thal released her, straightened herself up, and turned on her heels, striding back to the wheelhouse. She might have sniffled, but it was difficult to tell.

The soldier nearest her barked an order, and Kay picked up her bag and quickly crossed the gangplank. Stepping foot upon the deck, she was immediately ushered to a medical bay to be checked over. She interrupted what would be a litany of questions with "I'm fine.", inflecting a touch of her command talents to really send the message, and she was immediately pronounced in perfect health and ushered off to a bunk.

*****

The journey to Ferngill took a few days, and Kaylia spent her time staring out at the Gem Sea, still on edge but far less so now that she was truly Republic-bound. The other prisoners had been through a lengthy debriefing, and Kay was fairly amused when her turn came. The debriefing team comprised of the ship's captain, a lieutenant colonel with the Republic Army, and a short woman wearing lieutenant's bars that clearly wasn't regular military despite her uniform (intelligence, most likely). Their questions were pretty standard, and she relayed her cover story as she'd rehearsed: she was with the 103rd infantry in one of the landing actions on the northern archipelago (which, thanks to Vendria, had "otherwise" been wiped out to a man during that assault) when she took a direct hit to her head. The injuries were severe, but Imperial medics had kept her alive. As to her skin and hair color, she suspected the nature of Imperial medicine maybe had some effect? She didn't know for sure, only that she was like that when she eventually came to and the medics promised the effects were only cosmetic. Her memories of the assault and of directly afterward were still very hazy, so she didn't remember much apart from being told she was being sent home.

Based on their reactions, they bought it whole cloth, even the flimsy explanation about her physical appearance, and Kay finally started to relax. They followed up with a few questions about her family and whom should be contacted, and she replied (again, as rehearsed) that her family had passed in a car accident several years previous, and that her only relative, a grandfather, passed soon after. However, she would appreciate it if they could contact someone in her grandfather's hometown. The lieutenant piped up, mentioning the town's name and that they could reach out to the mayor, at least. She thanked them and asked to be dismissed if there were no more questions. The lieutenant coughed, gathering their attention.

"Before you were transferred, the Bladesister hugged you?" Kaylia nodded. "Did she say anything?"

She thought for a moment before responding. "May you be the first of many."

This seemed to stagger her interviewers, but they quickly regained their composure and dismissed her. She lingered beyond the door, tuning her senses to pick up their conversation. "I thought the Emerald Stag was emotionless?!" "Do you think they've deposed the Emperor?" "It would explain why the Demon wasn't on that ship, she's normally always present for these sorts of things." "We should have heard of something by now if that were the case!" "By Yoba, we need better intel!"

She smirked and stayed for a few moments, amused by the frantic rumor-mongering that ensued. She was thankful for the one real piece of info she gleaned, that the Republic had different names for them. In complete contrast with the Imperial view of Ferngill citizenry as a dull-witted, unimaginative people, she found it hilarious that they referred to the Bladesisters like a sentai team: Emerald Stag, Sapphire Lion, Amethyst Owl, Topaz Cobra, Ruby Demon.

She was a little insulted. She was clearly a Ruby Dragon.

*****

Kaylia returned to her assigned bunk and pulled out the stack of letters from her backpack and started rereading them. She remembered their author, a young Republic sergeant that had been captured some fifty years ago, as though they had just met yesterday. Daniel was brash and defiant, as most captives were at the time, so he was demonstrably surprised at how genial Kaylia had been during his interrogations. From the start, Kaylia warmed to him immediately, and she was relived to notice that Daniel's mood would visibly improve as his restraints were removed and the guards exited the interrogation room. As the months wore on, Kaylia's questions became less business-like, and it was clear that both captor and prisoner began to look forward to their conversations.

During his stay, Daniel waxed about his home, his family, and his plans as soon as he escaped from this Imperial hellhole, no offense. Kaylia realized that the life he described, of hard work and loving family, appealed to her much more than it should have. The pretense of being interrogated for useful intelligence had been long discarded, and Daniel was happy to talk about waited for him at home. Upon hearing about Daniel's wife Kimberly, Kay let slip that she and Daniel had very similar taste in women, which amused Daniel to no end, and he immediately proceeded to share raunchier tales of their love.

*****

She vividly remembered the night their friendship evolved into something more... adult.

"So, she's leaning naked against the counter as I walk in, and she looks at me and says 'Those pants look uncomfortable, do you need some help with those?' "

Kay knew he was telling this story specifically to brag, but the description of Kim and her epic bosom was causing her some discomfort, as his stories usually did, so Kay decided to get back at him.

"One sec, Dan," she said, standing and unbuckling her pants. Daniel sat up, shocked.

"Uh, w-what are you-..." he asked, fear flashing across his face. Kay smiled and shook her head.

"No, you're fine, I just need to deal with something." With that, she dropped her pants to the floor and stepped out of them. Daniel stared wide-eyed at her nakedness, especially at the erect organ that, by rights, shouldn't have been there. Kay sat back down, spreading her legs slightly to give herself more room, and then began to languidly stroke herself.

"You... You're..."

"Engineered." Kay replied, interrupting. "The wizards that created us decided that I should have... special equipment. Given this, my tits, and the fact that I get SUPER horny at the drop of a hat, it goes without saying that they were all giant perverts."

Daniel shook his head in disbelief. "Sorry, I just thought Bladesister implied being female."

"I am, I just also have a really nice cock." Kay smiled as she opened her jacket and swiftly tore open her shirt, revealing a generous pair of breasts which she took in her hands and hoisted. "See? TITS."

Daniel couldn't believe what he was seeing. The violet goddess before him had stripped down, revealing epic boobs with sizable areolae and suckable nipples, and was currently jacking a reasonably sized and obviously rock hard dick. He was further stunned to find himself growing aroused at the sight, but thoughts of home steeled him against direct action.

"I, well... those are nice." Daniel tried to play it off cool, adding, "I mean, they aren't spectacular."

Kay laughed, continuing to stroke herself. "Ugh, tell me about it. Especially compared to Kimberly, right? I'd make them bigger if I could, but my sister got that particular talent."

They both laughed as Kay leaned back in the chair, moaning softly. She raised an eyebrow as she noticed Daniel transfixed by her member.

"What's the matter, never seen a magically engineered general with a girlcock before?"

"I can't say that I have," Daniel replied with a smirk. Kay stopped stroking for a moment and looked Daniel up and down, noticing that he was subconsciously licking his lips.

"You're welcome to take a closer look."

After a moment's hesitation, Daniel moved his chair next to Kaylia's, leaning over to do just that. Her cock appeared to be about seven and one-half inches, maybe an inch-and-a-quarter thick. The head was a darker shade of purple compared to her softer violet skin, almost matching her nipples, but otherwise seemed a normal, albeit very engorged, member. He noticed that she smelled of cinnamon and nutmeg, along with a slightly earthier quality that he couldn't quite place.

"I take it you've never..." Kay began to ask, drawing the question out into a suggestive pause. Daniel shook his head, brushing a strand of brown hair out of his face.

"Never been interested before. I am very much for and about the ladies."

"But seeing a dick on an otherwise crazy-hot chick has you thinking, doesn't it?" Daniel blushed deep red knowing he'd been caught out.

Kay smiled and dropped it for the moment. "So, you were saying?" Kay's question grabbed Daniel's attention away from her lascivious performance, and he looked up with a sly grin.

"Well, I remember taking my pants off and Kimmy taking me down her throat before they hit the ground." Kay was glad to see him really start to get into the story. "I'm so glad she gets off on giving head, she's always begging to take me in her mouth."

"Goddess, that's hot," Kay gasped, speeding up as she neared release. Kay moaned as she looked at Daniel from behind semi-lidded eyes, the fire in them unmistakable as the pleasure built. Time for the important question. "You want to take over? Maybe join me? How long has it been since you've had any... release?"

She saw the conflict flash across his face, his obvious arousal battling with what she expected was devotion to his wife. Normally, if she were actually interrogating a suspect, Kay would press harder, as this particular method of testing loyalty worked wonders on more patriotic but otherwise repressed prisoners. This was different, and she felt a little guilty at tempting him. Not that she would turn down a handjob, or more, if he were so inclined.

Eventually, Daniel looked away, biting his lip.

"...what happens if I say no?"

Kay stopped stroking as she regarded the sergeant, maintaining a firm grip on her member. It was a question, alright, and she was well within her rights to demand anything of him. Usually, that question had a lot of anger or fear behind it, but Daniel sounded wistful, almost regretful. That told Kay, finally, everything she needed to know about him, and she knew what his honest response would be.

"Nothing. If you don't want to, that's the end of it." She would normally describe what would happen if he did at this point, but she knew that wouldn't help any. She got no pleasure out of taking by force, a psychological inclination it took her years to break. Damned sadist wizards.

Daniel closed his eyes and smiled, sadly. "In deference to my wife, I must decline." When he opened his eyes, he was surprised to see Kaylia smiling.

"I thought you might. I'm sorry to put you through that, but I had to know where you stood."

Daniel returned her smile. "Thank you, Gen-...Kay. Full honesty, I'll probably regret not taking you up on my deathbed." He looked back at her cock. "You, uh... you need to take care of that?"

"Probably." Kaylia smirked as she began stroking her length. "The troops get weird when I pop boners in front of them. Would I be out of line asking for some verbal encouragement? It's not like I'd tell your wife."

"Oh, don't worry, I absolutely will, and she would kill me if I didn't. Besides, I expect I'd benefit from it." Daniel smiled as he leaned back to whisper in her ear. "Are you close?" he asked. Kay nodded. "I bet you'd love to have my wife jerking off your big girldick, huh?"

"Goddess, yes," Kay moaned, "You in the habit of loaning your wife out to other men?"

"Other men, no. But you aren't a man, are you?"

"I most certainly- oh, Goddess- I most certainly am not. I wish she had her hands and lips on me right now."

"She'd be in heaven," Daniel continued, "you're just the right size for her. She'd probably cum herself after sucking on you for just a few seconds. Not that that would stop her from playing with herself as she took you in her hot, wet mouth." He shifted in his seat as his pants became unbearably uncomfortable. Kay could picture Kimberly kneeling before her, fingering her own pussy as she sucked on Kay's cock.

He continued as Kay's pace increased, her moaning more insistent.

"She'd beg you to play with her tits as she sucked you. She'd suck on your balls, too, to make sure you'd have an extra-big load ready. She gets so horny when she gets a huge load to swallow. Then, right when you reach the edge and can't take it..." Daniel grazed his lips against Kay's ear.

"What?" Kay begged. "What would she do?"

"...she'd take your beautiful girlcock out of her mouth and feed it to me."

Kay screamed as she exploded, a jet of her cum streaking across the room. She continued to stroke as waves of cum erupted from her cock. Daniel stayed where he was, whispering more encouragement, telling her how much he loved the taste of her cum, how he was instantly addicted to it, how he and Kim would take turns swallowing her copious issue and share it in a searing kiss, how Kay could cum in their mouths or down their throats whenever she wanted.

As Kay's orgasm declined, she turned to Daniel and laughed. "Goddess, that was good."

"I'm glad I could be of assistance, General. I take it trying to escape while you ravaged yourself would have been a bad idea?"

"Oh, yeah, you would have been dead before you stepped outside."

"...thank you for the show."

"Anytime, cumslut." They both laughed as Kaylia got back into her pants and regarded the giant mess she'd made of the room. After a moment, she turned to Daniel. "...would you?" she asked, almost timidly.

"Would I what?"

"If she were here, would you want to play?"

Daniel thought before responding. "Honestly? Maybe not right away, but I would definitely be open to it."

"Good to know." Kay nodded. A look of terror flashed across his face.

"I mean, you wouldn't..."

"I'm disgusted you would even think that," Kay cut him off to his great relief, "I don't like taking things that don't belong to me, and that would be a gross misuse of Imperial resources and my authority."

"Oh, you don't like taking things that don't belong to you, you just do it when your Emperor commands it."

This led to a spirited argument on national authority and the merits of armed action that lasted for another hour. At it's end, they agreed to disagree on the legitimacy of each other's claims, and Kay called for the guard to escort Daniel back to his cell. She also asked for a bucket, a mop, and some rags. Common courtesy to leave the interrogation room as it was found, after all.

*****

Daniel's time in the Empire came to a swift end soon after. He escaped confinement during a shift change one night, aided by one of several insurgent groups that tended to pop up from time to time. Astria had tracked down the perpetrators and the escapee almost immediately, but Kaylia asked that they be monitored rather than arrested; intel on possible threats to state security would be more valuable than stamping out a small cell. Astria concurred without argument. Kay did not tell Astria or the Emperor (Hadrian's grandfather and utter douchebag Exeleon) that Daniel had left her a message before he escaped, stating what he was planning and leaving his home address if she cared to correspond. She also kept to herself the fact that she had put Daniel in touch with the insurgents and ordered the shift change to enable his escape, though she was pretty sure Astria figured that out anyway.

Their correspondence began almost immediately, the first letter traveling via methods Kay and her sisters had cultivated over the years. Kaylia outlined the method by which Daniel could send responses and describing the aftermath of his escape. Daniel confirmed his safe return and had picked up where he had left off with his family's farm. It wasn't long before he and Kim welcomed a new addition to their family. He had even convinced Kim to write a few words here and there, which shortly turned into entire letters as she and Kaylia got to know each other better. Kaylia always made the time to respond, the novelty of friends outside of her sisters slowly turning to deep admiration and respect between her and the couple.

The correspondence turned very raunchy after Daniel told Kim about the night Kaylia jerked off in front of him with his enthusiastic assistance. While Kim wasn't surprised that she inspired "the biggest load I have ever seen", it did take several letters before she truly believed that Kaylia was so equipped. This immediately led to fantasies about what Kaylia could do with her "beautiful girlcock". In all of their correspondence, they used that exact phrase whenever referring to her dick. She thought it was hilarious, endearing, and kind of hot, and she caught herself doing the same before long.

Kaylia responded with stories about her and her sister, Zoria, confirming that sex with a shapeshifter is exactly as amazing as it sounds; that Zoria enjoyed having gigantic breasts, possibly more than was healthy; and that their favorite position by far involved Zoria shaping a cock of her own and them sucking each other off, making out with each other's cum still in their mouths before returning to the torrid 69 to repeat the process. Daniel responded mentioning that Kim orgasmed on the spot after reading that letter and that he, himself, would have loved to join the sisters to share in their oral ministrations. They had pressed on whether she had similar relations with her other sisters, and she demurred, promising they would be way more interested in Z.

The years passed, and the heat died down as it usually does as families grow, ardor fades into contentment, and the march of time progresses. The pace of their correspondence lessened as well, especially after the tear-stained letter describing the tragic car accident that claimed the life of their daughter and her own family, leaving them childless. Kaylia reached out as best she could, and cursed her inability to help more. Her own responses became delayed as she bounced from one conflict to another, her duties commanding more of her time than she cared for.