A Life More Ordinary - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their last few letters came at a time when the war intensified and Kaylia had to argue with the Emperor and her sisters to get any sort of downtime. Daniel especially urged Kaylia to get out, to make a life for herself far away from the battlefields and the pain. The final blow came when Zoria, beloved Zoria, left for Ferngill on a secret mission at the Emperor's command and would not return. That was when Kaylia started her plans, taking Daniel's advice to heart. Her last letter to him confirmed that she was taking his advice, that the obstacles were great but not to worry, she was the fucking Peerless Tactician. His last letter to her was brief, to the point, and ended on a note that was both predictably bittersweet and incredibly horny:

Dear Kaylia,

This will likely be our last correspondence, but it will not be the last letter you receive from me. I apologize for being cryptic, but I promised that I would help you however I could, as you did so many years ago for me. If anyone asks, you are my granddaughter. Just go with it.

Kim has gone on ahead of me to the Great Beyond, and I'm likely to join her very soon. We go happy and secure that it's our time, and we have never known a more serene peace. Know that you have been our friend, our confidant, and our lover (after a fashion), and we have treasured our time with you.

Sincerely and with warmest wishes for your continued happiness,

Daniel and Kimberly Gardner

P.S.: Our only regret is that we never had the opportunity to take your beautiful girlcock in our mouths and make you explode the way you did for me in that interrogation room. I told you I'd regret it!

True to his word, two weeks later, she received a large manila envelope (addressed to Kaylia Gardner, which nearly brought her to tears on the spot) from a Zuzu City law firm. As she read through the enclosed documents, she realized what Daniel had in mind. They couldn't help get her out, but they could sure as hell give her somewhere to go. She closed her eyes and pictured their smiling faces, sad that she never got the chance to meet Kim in person but thankful for having them in her life.

She again pictured them later as she furiously pleasured herself, reliving that interrogation and imagining Kimberly also in the room, her tits proudly on display as Daniel described the lewd things his wife would do.

"I remember taking my pants off and Kimmy taking me down her throat before they hit the ground. I'm so glad she gets off on giving head, she's always begging to take me in her mouth." Kim crawled over on hands and knees to do just that. She licked the length of his cock before taking it to the root, then slowly bobbing her head, moaning with lust.

"Goddess, that's hot," Kay gasped, getting even harder at the erotic display and speeding up as she neared release. Kay moaned as she looked at Daniel from behind semi-lidded eyes, the fire in them unmistakable as the pleasure built. With a wicked thought, she turned to Kim. "May I?"

Kim sat up, removing her husband's saliva-slick member from her mouth. "Please do."

Kay turned and kissed Daniel passionately, their tongues meeting and swirling around together as she took his cock in her unoccupied hand. He gasped as she broke off their kiss and leaned over to suck him. He tasted amazing, almost as good as Zoria, and she gratefully swallowed the sudden surge of precum, salty and sweet. Daniel leaned back, savoring the feeling of strange lips wrapped around him. Meanwhile, Kim shifted around and began inhaling Kay's violet cock, her body trembling through a mini orgasm as she greedily swallowed a sudden burst of precum.

"She'd beg you to play with her tits as she sucked you," he mused, almost absentmindedly reaching out to squeeze Kim's massive orbs. "She'd suck on your balls, too, to make sure you'd have an extra-big load ready." Kim followed along, taking Kay's free hand and bringing it to her free breast. Kay stopped her ministrations to kiss Kim deeply before leaning back in the chair.

"Then, right when you reach the edge and can't take it..." Daniel grazed his lips against Kay's ear as he looked into Kimberly's eyes. She moaned around Kay's girlcock, evident that she was also near a powerful orgasm, and she met his gaze, nodding almost imperceptibly.

"What?" Kay begged, spurred on by the erotic display. "What would she do?"

"...why don't we show you..." Kim pulled back and held Kay's cock up as Daniel leaned over, wrapped his lips around it, and buried it in his throat.

With that, the floodgates opened, and Kay, Daniel, and Kimberly all shared a massive orgasm. Kay exploded in Daniel's mouth, driving him insane with lust and causing him to do likewise as Kay jerked him all over his beautiful wife. With each burst, Daniel and Kim exchanged Kay's girlcock, Kim stroking as they tried to swallow every drop. The moment seemed to stretch out as the lovers coaxed as much gooey white cum out of each other as possible, each spurt from Kay driving Daniel's and Kimberly's orgasms further. They eventually collapsed on the floor and shared a searing three-way kiss, savoring the fruits of their labor with each other in a loving embrace.

Kaylia's fantasy drove her over the edge, and she angled her cock to get as much of her huge load into her mouth. By the time her massive orgasm faded, she was a complete mess, as covered as she imagined she would have left Dan and Kim. Her cum had never tasted so good.

*****

The ship was welcomed with fanfare and cheering crowds, and as the prisoners debarked, they ran into the arms of their family members, crying with joy and relief. Kaylia smiled at the happy reunions as she walked across the dockyard. She hoped to make her exit without drawing any attention to herself, but hadn't gone far before she was stopped by a pair of soldiers with MP armbands.

"May we see your discharge orders, Private?"

Kay complied, handing them the sheaf of papers she had been handed shortly before leaving the ship. She felt a small tingle at the back of her spine as the MPs reviewed her documentation. After a tense few moments, they handed the documents back. "Follow us, please."

On edge, Kaylia followed the soldiers through the military base to the front entrance and out to a large parking lot. A man in a green shirt with yellow tie, overalls, and a flat cap leaned against a beat-up blue pickup truck, and stood up as they approached. The soldiers turned to Kaylia.

"Uh, this isn't regulation, but we were wondering if you heard anything about a Corporal Freeman over there? Corporal Kent Freeman?"

Kaylia shook her head sadly. "Sorry, I didn't hear much about other prisoners." In truth, the Peerless Tactician knew the location and disposition of every prisoner held by the Imperial military, but that knowledge wouldn't help here.

"Thanks, anyway. We served with him before we got reassigned here. He's from Pelican, you might want to look his family up."

Kaylia thanked them as they departed back to the base, then turned to the man she recognized from Daniel's letters.

"Mayor Lewis? I'm Kaylia Gardner."

The mayor wasted no time in wrapping her up in a hug. "You sure are! It's wonderful to finally meet you!" He broke the hug and leaned back. "Wow, let me look at you... Daniel was right, you look so much like her."

"H-her?" Kaylia asked, hoping the shock didn't register too clearly on her face.

"Your grandmother! I mean, she didn't have bright purple skin and her hair didn't turn silver until much later, but there's definitely a strong resemblance. Come on, we can talk on the way!" He gestured to the pickup, and Kaylia threw her bag into the back on her way to the passenger's side.

On the two-hour drive to the Gardner farm outside of Pelican Town, Mayor Lewis Mayer ("...really." "Yup." "I'm so sorry.") regaled Kay with stories of the town and her "grandparents" in their younger days. She loved hearing about the town and the sense of community, though she noticed minor notes of sadness in Lewis's voice as he talked about the current state of affairs. He didn't dwell on it long enough for her to determine reasons for it, and he turned to asking questions about her before long. As she answered, describing the backstory she had to answer such questions, she remembered Z's advice for creating a backstory: Keep it simple, keep it vague, and stick to city life if you can: cities are much larger and it's much harder to track someone through them. Worst case, defer and imply there's some trauma you don't want to relive by talking about it. Advice that was paying off, as Lewis opined about staying away from the city (Zuzu, in this case). He went on to describe Pelican town in detail, mentioning the Stardrop Saloon, Pierre's General Store, the local blacksmith, and the town library. The farm was actually on the way back to town, and the mayor would drop Kaylia off there before heading home himself.

Before she realized it, they had arrived. Lewis pulled up in front of a small cottage surrounded by overgrown forest. A young, slender redhead was standing on the porch, hammering in a loose board, when she turned and waved as Lewis honked the horn. She walked over and offered a hand as Kay left the truck.

"Hi! You must be Kayla?"

"Kaylia." Lewis corrected as Kay accepted the handshake.

"I'm Robin Wright, the local carpenter. The Mayor, here, asked me to make sure the ol' homestead was ship-shape and Bristol fashion before you got here."

"Wait, what?" Lewis asked, giving Robin a confused look.

Kay was doing her best to keep her excitement in check upon seeing the house, but Robin's choice of phrase and the Mayor's confusion demanded an appropriate response. "It's an old navy phrase, meaning everything in perfect order." In the corner of her eye, she saw Robin grin in response.

"Oh," Lewis said, nodding. "Right."

"As are we, Mr. Mayor." Kay added after a moment, winking at Robin.

"SO!" Robin said, speaking up before Lewis could ask anything further. "I shored up the foundation and patched all the holes I could find, so you should be pretty cozy once you get the fireplace going. She still needs a lot of work before she's truly a home, though, so if you can put the costs and some supplies together, I'd be happy to help you expand or get some other buildings up."

"Awfully rude to throw a sales pitch at her right off the truck, as it were." Lewis chided. Robin threw a glare at him, but Kay saw it wasn't serious.

"Supplies? Like, I'd need to provide building materials?"

"Hey, I'm a carpenter, not a miracle-worker." Kay snorted at Robin's response, caught off-guard by the reference. "I live up by the mountain lake, stop by when you get a chance!"

"Well, I think we should let Kaylia get some rest, she's had a long trip. Oh," Lewis turned to Kay as Robin headed north, "you may want to take some time tomorrow to explore and introduce yourself around town. Word about you coming to town got out, and everyone's interested to meet you!"

"Thank you, I probably will! Thank you so much for all your help."

"It's the least I could do. I don't think it's exaggerating to say that your folks were the heart of this town, once upon a time. I try to keep their spirit alive, and I suspect that will be easier with you here, now."

Lewis climbed into the truck and started for town, waving as he went by. "Welcome to Red Dragon Farm!" he called as he drove by.

Kay watched him go, a few tears coming to her eyes. She smiled to herself as she went inside and dropped her pack on the floor. She surveyed the spartan accommodations: there was a bed, a fireplace, a dining table and single chair, a reasonably-sized television on a stand, a small area rug, and a potted fern for a pop of color. Kay lamented the lack of kitchen equipment, but was otherwise overjoyed. A massive wave of exhaustion finally took hold as the last of her tension was finally dispelled, and she crawled into the bed. As sleep quickly took her, she smiled to herself.

I'm home.