A Lift Home

Story Info
A lift home takes an unexpected turn.
6.1k words
4.68
37.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his fingers through her bright red hair, grabbing a great fistful and pushing her head down. She moaned as he took control, dominating her as he took her from behind.

He couldn't believe this was happening. He looked down, his other hand on her wide hips, as she threw her ass back, desperate to get as much of his dick as possible. He saw his slick dick shining with her pussy juices and nearly came there and then.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he was in control here.

Yet where 'here' was, he couldn't quite believe.

It had been raining so he had offered her a ride home from work, perfectly innocent. After all, he was in his early thirties and she was barely nineteen. They had started around the same time and this was her first real job, so he took her under his wing, showing her the ropes and helping acclimatise her to office life.

But he never had any intention of fucking her, that wasn't part of the plan. Not that he hadn't thought about it. She was a beautiful redhead, with pale skin and mischief in her eyes. Many a time he'd jerked off thinking about what it would be like to fuck her, and now here he was, balls deep in that slick pussy.

They'd simply been friends, and he was fine with that. They shared jokes and laughed and ate dinner together most days, but that was as far as it went.

She was seeing someone and so was he, not that that was a stumbling block. But then their relationships ended around the same time and they started to go on Tinder dates, with other people, obviously.

Still, at dinner, they would recount how it went. How was the date, did they look the same in real life as in the picture, the usual. But then she began to take it further, to confide in her sexual escapades, about the guys she'd fucked, her fetishes and kinks, the rush she got from fucking in public, the thrill of getting caught.

His tales were far more prosaic, more vanilla, at least by her standards. He was happy just to be having sex with a string of women. He'd always been a relationship kind of guy, so this was his first dalliance with online dating and the amount of pussy just looking for someone who wasn't a total slimeball or dull as dishwater was mindblowing.

So, as time went on their conversations centred more and more around sex. He couldn't lie and say it wasn't hot to hear how she was sucking some guy's dick in his car when the police drove past and they almost got caught. Or how she was getting railed on the hood of said car when it started raining and they just kept fucking as the heavens opened.

Christ, just her way of explaining these stories was enough to get him hard. He was desperate to find out how good that pussy truly was, though he never had any expectation of ever finding out.

Besides, she was too young for him. He was used to being with women in their twenties or thirties, even forties on occasion. He liked women who were mature, who had some life experience. Yet listening to her talk, it was impossible to deny she had plenty of experience of her own.

So, it then happened that one evening after work, it was absolutely hammering down, a state which now always made him think of her dripping wet pussy.

"I'm off home," she said, "see you tomorrow."

"Do you want a lift?" He asked, a weird mix of innocence and lust.

"It's alright, thanks. I'll get the bus."

"Are you sure? It's tipping down, and I'm about to head off soon."

"I don't want to be a bother."

"It's no bother at all, it's practically on the way."

Whilst that wasn't a total lie, in the sense it was in the same general direction, it was no way "on the way".

It would be a good fifteen-minute detour, but he didn't mind. He had nothing planned for the evening anyway. The Tinder date he'd been speaking to had ghosted him, so his evening was free.

"Alright then, thanks," she said brightly.

"Give us a second, then," he said, packing his things away.

They laughed as they ran across the visitor's car park to the multi-storey for staff. Even though they had only been in the rain for a few seconds, they were already wet. As they walked up the stairs to the third floor, he fantasised about taking her in the stairwell, a quick sneaky fuck on work property.

The drive to her place was rather uneventful, with her checking her phone and giving directions. They made small talk, but there was nothing of the steamy revelations of the lunch break confessional.

"Just here," she said, pointing to a small semi-detached house.

"Nice place," he said.

"It's my parent's," she said. "Looks like they're out."

"Yeah?"

"Car's not here," she shrugged. As she opened the door, she stopped. "Do you want to come in for a cup of tea?"

"No thanks," he lied, "I've got to be heading off. Need to beat rush hour."

"Are you sure?" She asked. "Just to say thank you for giving me a lift."

He considered the proposal and was about to say no, but there was something in her eye, a mischievous sparkle.

"Oh, come on," she said.

"Alright," he said and got out of the car.

The hallway was lined with family pictures, including some of her and her older sister. The resemblance was striking, they both had the same features, the same bright red hair, the same twinkle in the eye. She was certainly fuckable, and much closer to his age. He thought he might raise the question later, see if her sister was single. Just an innocent query about her family, that's all it would be.

"Go upstairs, I'll be up in a minute," she said, pottering around, getting the tea ready. "Second door on the left."

He took off his wet shoes and went upstairs, and found her room instantly. It was pink and cosy, with fluffy pink pillows and fairy lights on the walls. The double bed with its giant duvet looked sumptuous.

There was a small rug on the floor and the walls were adorned with band posters and photos of her friends. He was amazed they still had photos and wondered where she got them printed. On one side of the room was a desk chair next to a desk with a laptop sitting on it. He sat in the chair and took in the room.

It was surreal being here and he wondered why she hadn't invited him into the living room? Perhaps she didn't feel comfortable there, this was her inner sanctum. It was warm and cosy and wondered if was a representation of her pussy. He felt himself getting hard at the thought of it.

"Here you go," she said bursting into the room and he swung on the chair to hide his growing bulge.

"Thank you," he said.

"I'll just put them here," she said, putting the cups on a couple of coasters on the desk. "They need to cool down for a bit".

Tell me about it, he thought.

"Why don't you come over here?" She asked, hopping up onto the bed. "It's much comfier than that."

He got up and sat a respectable distance away from her. Even though she had invited him into her house, her bedroom, and onto her bed, he had no illusions that this meant anything more than she trusted him. The last thing he wanted to do was to ruin that trust by being a sleazy old man.

Still, the bed was ridiculously comfortable and he wanted nothing more than to lie her down, watch her young body sink into the covers and make love to her all night.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked, somewhat absent-mindedly.

"Of course," he said, uncertain where this was going to go.

"Why haven't you tried to fuck me?"

If he'd had his tea, he most certainly would have choked on it. As it was, he was struggling to get the last intake of air into his lungs. His throat felt like it had closed up, and this is the last place he wanted to be found dead, on a teenager's bed.

"Excuse me?" He managed to eek out, along with the last of his dignity.

"I mean, most guys, even older ones like you, try at some point to fuck me. It's rather gross, to be honest."

"I see," he said, unsure what the fuck was happening here.

"But you haven't done anything. Even now, in my bedroom, after I've invited you in, you're sat over there."

"Well, you're my friend," he said, not sure how honest to be. "I wouldn't want to ruin that. Besides, as you say, I'm a fair bit older than you."

"You're not that much older. Besides, you don't act your age at all."

"Thanks," he said.

"I mean, you've got a youthful energy. Most people your age are boring, they're not interested in anything anymore."

"I see."

"To be honest, I thought you might be gay, which is completely fine, by the way."

"I'm not gay."

"It's fine."

"It really is, I'm just not."

"Oh ok. It's just..." She paused, thinking of how to phrase the next bit. "I've told you a lot of stories, you know, sexual stories, and you seem completely unbothered. I thought you might have at least hinted at hooking up or something."

"You mean you made up those stories to seduce me?" He asked, hardly believing it.

"Oh no, they're all true. I looove fucking. But you know, I was curious what it would be like to fuck someone older, but not creepy old."

"Again, thanks."

"But I guess you don't want to fuck me? That's ok, you totally don't have to."

"I would like that very much," he said, a sense of anticipation and fear rising within him. "I just didn't want to be a creepy older guy taking advantage."

"But I want you to take advantage of me. Take advantage of all of me."

With that, she leaned in and kissed him with a youthful exuberance that took him by surprise. He fell backwards onto the bed and she straddled him, leaning in to continue kissing.

He kissed her back, her hands running up and down the back of her winter jumper, desperate to know what was underneath. He slipped his hands down to the hem of her jeans, then down grabbing her ass. She giggled and bit his bottom lip. He yelped in pain and she laughed harder.

Fuck this, he thought and using his superior weight, flipped her over.

"Oooh," she said excitedly, as he pinned her hands above her head with one hand, "I like it when you take control."

He kissed her hard and she began to rub her hips against his.

He kissed down her neck to the top of her jumper and she moaned. He thought how surreal it was that they were dry humping, but he knew they were only getting started.

He let her hands go and pulled off his t-shirt. He was proud of his physique for his age and felt even more so as she ran her hands across his body, running her fingers through his thin chest hair.

Suddenly, she grabbed his waist and pulled herself up, her thick jumper itchy against his bare skin.

"Help, please," she said raising her arms in the air. He knew exactly what to do, grabbing the bottom of the jumper and pulling it off over her head. It was inside out and he threw it across the room.

She smiled at him as he looked down and admired her heaving breasts, held in place by a simple, white bra. He wanted to suck on them so bad but knew he should pace himself, and savour every moment. He might not have another chance like this, so should take his time. He leaned into her and they fell onto the bed again.

His dick began to bulge as her tits pressed into him, the underwire poking into his skin. He ran his hands over her soft smooth, arms as she reached around and caressed his back.

Christ, she was so soft, he wanted to touch every inch of her.

Her hands ran down his back, down his sides and to the front of his jeans, where she began battling with his flies.

"I can't wait any longer," she said.

He jumped up off the bed and undid the buttons of his jeans and pulled them off, along with his socks. He watched as she undid her buttons and, still lying on the bed, began wiggling them off. Stepping out of his jeans, he moved forward and helped her get them off. Slipping them over her feet, he noticed they were already bare.

He marvelled at her physical perfection, in nothing but her bra and panties. She looked so sweet, but he knew that underneath that fresh flesh was the soul of a kinky slut. He lay back on her and they rolled across the bed, flesh against flesh, kissing, touching, grinding.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and he could imagine what it would be like for her to do that whilst he was deep inside her. Her pulling him in, desperate for more.

He kissed down along the edge of her bra, her bosom heaving, a promise of things to come. He kissed up to her shoulder, slipping off the strap, planting little kisses across the bare flesh. She moaned and squirmed at his touch and he knew she was getting wet.

He switched to the other side and slipped that strap off too, kissing the place it had been. He moved his lips to her ear and whispered,

"Do you want me to take it off?"

"Fuck yes," she said, breathlessly.

He reached under and she arched up her back, but the bed was too soft for him to find any room to work the clasp.

"Do you want me to...?" She started.

"I got it," he said, as he finally felt the hook release and the material slacken.

He looked down and marvelled at the wonders about to be unleashed, but without warning, she rolled him over and was straddling him. Incredibly, her bra was still hanging on, as if it didn't want to release her magnificent chest, and who could blame it?

She leaned forward and the bra began, finally, to slip, exposing more and more, her cleavage growing more and more impressive, until she paused, holding the bra against her chest.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"Not a damn thing," and with that she let her bra fall, exposing her bountiful tits, defying gravity with their magnificence.

He gazed, hypnotised by them, his mouth agape.

She giggled nervously and then she stopped, seeing something in his expression change. He raised himself up, lifting her by her waist, her legs pushing out from under her and wrapping around his waist.

He was ravenous, burying his head deep between her tits, kissing, caressing, nibbling at her soft nipples. He had lost all sense of self-control and now all he wanted to do was devour her.

She, in turn, reacted powerfully, moaning and gasping at each touch, teach, kiss, lick, bite. She held his head to her as he sucked on first one nipple, then the other. He was like a starving man seeing food for the first time.

By now he was rock hard and could feel his prick pushing against her, desperate to discard boxers and panties and slip into her welcoming warmth.

As he continued to suck on her nipple, she bent her head down to his ear and whispered,

"Do you want to fuck me?"

He stopped, removed his head from her breasts and looked up at her smiling face. He didn't need to reply. She pushed him onto the bed and kissed him, as her hand moved down, slipping into his boxers. She was young but she knew how to handle a cock, slowly teasing it with her hand and her supple body writhed over him.

He slid his hands down and grabbed her plump yet firm ass, sliding one hand down over the fabric of her panties, and entering at the side. She gasped as his fingers slid across her slick slit, and he was amazed at how wet she was. He gently rubbed her opening, wondering whether he should explore with his fingers first, or save it for his cock. He decided on the latter and slid his hand further into her panties, across her swollen lips and up to her clit.

"Oh fucking hell," she moaned as the tip of his index finger glided smoothly over her little mound, her hips grinding against his hand. As he rubbed, her grip on his dick got tighter and tighter and he was worried for a moment that she might rip it off.

But just as quickly she let go, removing her hand from his boxers. She jumped up off the bed and fell to her knees, pulling his boxers down in one smooth action. His heaving prick shot up straight and without a second thought, she took it all in her mouth, down to the tip.

Jesus Christ, he thought as this magic girl deep-throated him with no warm-up. She's got no fucking gag reflex.

He felt her take him deeper and deeper into her mouth, the tip of his dick touching the back of her throat, and her not so much as flinching.

There was no hesitation in her actions, eager yet practised. And as she continued to suck him off, she slipped her hand under and started working his balls, caressing them in her palm.

He lay back on the bed and give in to the sensation. She had told him so many fantastical stories about her sucking dick like a champion and now he knew they were all true, and what's more, he was now one of them!

He moaned and bucked his hips as she ran her tongue gently around the head of his cock, teasing him, tasting his pre-cum, before taking it all again into her warm, wet mouth.

He moaned and she took his dick out of her mouth, working the shaft, wet with saliva, with her hand.

"You can cum in my mouth, if you want," she said. "As long as you've got more for after."

Then, without waiting for a reply, she began sucking his dick faster and faster and the more he moaned, the faster she worked it.

"I'm cumming," he said, as he felt the tension build in his balls. "I'm cumming."

And with that, he bucked up his hips and filled her welcoming mouth with strand after strand of his jizz. Still, it didn't phase her, her head still sucking on that dick even after she had milked it for all it was worth.

Finally, she slid the dick out of her mouth, her soft lips caressing the shaft one final time as she did so. A thin trail of spittle and jizz ran from her lips to the tip of his dick, and she scooped it up with her finger and put it in her mouth.

He lay back on the bed, exhausted and she climbed on top of him looking down, smiling. He smiled back and she opened her mouth, showing him the big load he had shot in there. She dribbled it down three inches, then sucked it back in, swallowing it all. She opened her mouth again, and it was empty. She leaned in to kiss him and he could taste himself on her lips.

He was still hard and she was rubbing her panty-covered pussy on his dick. If he'd had it in him, he would have flipped her over and fucked her brains out. But, he knew he had to wait a minute. Still, they were in a state of disequilibrium, and he knew that wasn't fair.

"You like that?" She asked. "Did you like when I swallowed your cum?"

"I really fucking did," he said, breathlessly, "but not as much as I'm going to enjoy this." With that, he flipped her onto her back, pinning her down, kissing her mouth, moving down her body, letting her arms go as he kissed down her breasts, over her flat belly, then down over her panties.

She moaned as he lay gentle kisses across the fabric, which was soaked through with her juices.

He kissed her inner thighs and she squirmed as he ran a single finger up and down her panties.

"Don't tease me," she said. "I can't stand it."

He knew it was true, he could see her wetness, smell her desire. There was only one thing she wanted right now and he was going to give it to her.

He gently took hold of her panties by her hips and slowly dragged them down. She wriggled to give him space to operate, and he gently peeled them off her swollen lips, to which they were stuck with her juices.

He slipped them off one leg, then the other. He admired their wetness and smiled at the face she had gotten so wet for him, for his dick, and she hadn't had it in her yet, not properly at least.

He kneeled in front of her spread legs and admired her perfect pussy, trimmed and shaved, perfect for eating. He moved in closer, inhaling her scent deeply. He wanted to remember this moment forever. He held his breath and closed his eyes and sat there in quiet contemplation, his hands running gently up and down the outside of her thighs.

"Are you ok?" She asked, from the bed.

"Perfect," he said and ran his tongue up her damp pussy.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as he got to work. His balls empty, he was driven not by passion, but by the pure desire to eat her pussy, to lick and tease her until she achieved the perfect orgasm.

12