All Comments on 'A Lift Home'

by AndromedaDreamer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I liked the "and whose shoes are those", ha, great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Oh my fucking fuck." It's a pity she's sucked so much cock, she has only half a dozen words left in her vocabulary. This might have been pretty hot, if you didn't make her out to be nothing but an airheaded bimbo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the airheaded bimbo comment. To be honest, it also goes for the guy who only seems to have one word for a vagina: pussy. He only thinks of her as a person until he entertains the idea that she might want to have sex with him. Then he only thinks about her as "that pussy," and, even for a story of this length, that's disappointing.

Her purposely drooling his jizz, sucking it back into her mouth, and swallowing it was nauseating. Boys do that with loogies in elementary school. It's disgusting. Immediate gag reflex trigger.

"He gently rubbed her opening, wondering whether he should explore with his fingers first, or save it for his cock. He decided on the latter and slid his hand further into her panties, across her swollen lips and up to her clit." He decided on the first option, the former, not the second option, the latter.

Could have had something with a thesaurus and without the gross out factor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When did gross become erotic? So turned off right now.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Eew. Eew. Eew.

sweetlilnothingssweetlilnothings3 months ago

What are ppl complaining about this was such a good story 😭😭 it cracked me up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous