A Lift Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked her gently, his senses attuned to the slightest movements, changes in behaviour. This was all about her, about her pleasure and he was damned sure he was going to give her the time of his life. As far as he was concerned, she was generous enough to share her delicious pussy with him, so he should show her the utmost respect by eating the fuck out of it.

He licked and she moaned and he knew she was close, because he knew how much sucking dick turned her on. She had told him many times, and now he was taking advantage of it. He circled her clit and sliding his hand onto her well-trimmed pubic hair raised it slightly, lifting the clitoral hood and exposing her pleasure centre to his mouth. He formed a protective seal over it with his mouth and began to gently suck.

"Oh my fucking god," she moaned, "what the fuck are you doing?"

He wanted to stop and ask if she liked it, but as she pushed her pussy deeper into his face, he got his answer.

He let go of one of her thighs, both of which were now securely clamped to the sides of his head and began to run it up and down her slit, feeling her wetness.

He had thought of saving it for later, but he knew now this was the best way to show her a good time. He lowered his index finger and slowly slipped it into her warm cunt. She gasped at the sensation and moaned deeply as he began to gently stroke the underside of her clit, stimulating her g-spot.

As he carried on, she began to writhe uncontrollably and he knew she was on the cusp. He kept going, knowing there was one surefire way to send her over the edge. So, not changing anything he was doing, he slipped his other hand from her thigh and ran it underneath her, caressing her ass as he went.

"Oh fuck," she said, and he sensed she knew what was going to happen next.

His hand continued to slide over her and downwards, until one finger slid across her ass, slipping between the cheeks until it found her asshole.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as the tip of his index finger began to gently caress her quivering hole. She bucked and writhed and pushed her ass down on his finger, the tip gently slipping into her.

She lifted and dropped her ass, trying to fuck his finger as his other finger occupied her pussy and his mouth sucked on her clit.

"Oh my fucking fuck," she moaned, her hips grinding faster and faster, harder and harder as he kept the same rhythm, the same tempo, letting her find the precise combination that would get her off. He continued and felt her pussy juices flowing down his hand, as he continued to finger her pussy.

She rode faster and faster and she moaned loudly throwing her head one way then the other, bucking against his hand. She reached down and grabbed his hair, pulling at it, pulling him in closer.

It hurt but still he didn't stop. He'd waited a long time to eat that pussy and he was going to make damn sure she fucking remembered it.

Finally, he felt her hand gripping his hair slacken and release, and he slowed to a halt, gently removing his lips from her clit, sliding out his soaking wet finger from her pussy and, finally, sliding the tip of his index finger out of her quivering asshole.

He stood and looked at her prone body. She was exhausted, her red hair stuck to her pale face, dripping with sweat. She looked him in the eye and smiled and he knew this would be an orgasm she would never forget.

Still, he thought, they weren't done yet, as he climbed up on the bed next to her.

"Enjoy that?" he asked.

Unable to speak, she nodded her head slightly in the affirmative.

"Well, here's dessert," he said slipping his finger covered in her wetness into her mouth. She sucked on it, savouring her taste, and then he pulled it out of her mouth and kissed her deeply, his mouth covered in her juices as well.

She was still unable to move, so he reached over and covered both of them with the duvet. He held her, their bodies sticking together, covered in each other's fluids.

They lay there for a while and he wasn't sure they hadn't fallen asleep. But when he awoke there was no mistaking the fact her hand was on his dick.

She was stroking him gently, leisurely, as if it were something she wasn't aware she was doing.

"I see you're awake," she said, turning her face to look at him. "I thought I was going to have to wait all night."

"Wait for what?" he asked as she leaned in to kiss him.

"For your dick."

She turned her body under the sheets to face him and began working his dick faster. He ran his hand over her face and kissed her, his fingers sliding back under the covers, caressing the side of her breast, her waist, along her ass. Still, it slipped down, down and under. He thought about playing with her asshole again, even about eating it, but it was too soon for that, so he let his fingers continue to drop until they were beneath her, the tips just managing to reach her entrance. He rubbed slowly but was surprised to find she was already wet.

"I got bored of waiting for you," she said raising her second hand out of the covers and running it under his nose, the fingers carrying the undeniable scent of her pussy. "But I thought it would be a shame to finish without you."

She rubbed her wet fingertips across his lips and his tongue shot out, devouring every drop of her passion. Once again, he was overcome with lust, with an insatiable urge to have that red-haired pussy.

He rolled her onto her back and with one smooth motion, slid himself inside her. She moaned as his hard cock entered her warmness, her wetness allowing him easy access before her pussy walls tensed on his shaft.

He began to move slowly, savouring every moment, every unique move and feel of her. He had imagined how good this would feel a million times, but he never expected anything like this. It was as if her pussy was made especially for his dick.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, evidently feeling the same way. "Give it all to me."

He worked, pushing his dick in a little deeper each time until he was fully balls deep in her eager cunt. He began to move faster and faster, and she moaned louder and louder. Soon, he was looking down on her, fucking her as hard as he could.

Fuck, he could fuck her like this forever, but he knew this might be the only chance he got, so didn't want to waste it. Without warning, he pulled himself out of her and threw back the covers.

"What are you doing?" She asked, mystified.

She let out a little yelp as he grabbed her by her hips and pulled her so that her ass was nearly hanging off the side of the bed.

"I want to see those beautiful tits," he said, sliding himself back into her. Within seconds he was pounding her silly again, him standing, his hands on her hips. As he threw his dick into her, he watched her writhe and moan in the bed, helpless with pleasure, her giant tits swaying with the motion of her body.

He continued to fuck her, before sucking on his thumb and beginning to gently massage her clit as he fucked her.

It was putting off his rhythm slightly, but he wanted to make sure she was enjoying it as much as possible. But then her hand came down and batted his thumbs away. She slid her fingers down her lips and brought them back up to her clit, rubbing it for all she was worth.

He returned his hand to her hips and got back into the steady rhythm. He gazed down, watching this beautiful teen finger herself as he pounded the ever-loving shit out of her ruby-red pussy.

He felt he was once again getting close, and though he could have happily cum inside her exactly like this, the image of her big tits bouncing as she fingered herself, there was still one more thing he wanted to try.

"Do you want me to fuck you from behind?" He asked, not stopping.

"Oh. Fuck. Yes. Please." She panted, gasping for breath as she continued to take his dick.

He knew this would be her answer, for most of her stories involved her being on her hands and knees getting pounded from behind. It was one of her favourite positions and he was desperate to see why she liked it so much.

He pulled his dick out of her drenched pussy and she took a moment to catch her breath, before getting on her hand and knees on the edge of the bed.

"Move up," he said, and she willingly obliged, crawling deeper onto the bed, her pussy and asshole on full display.

He got onto the bed and knelt behind her, teasing her slit with the tip of his dick. She moaned and tried to slip back on it, but he moved it out of the way and she moaned in frustration.

He took a second, lined it up and slipped his cock back inside her. She moaned and he started to fuck her, slowly at first, finding a rhythm again. He watched that tight ass as she began to back it up, desperate for his dick. He thought about what she would be like to spank, to be taught a lesson. He bet she'd fucking love it. Even now he swore he could see the faint palm print on her asscheek, but she moaned and clenched and all other thoughts went out of his head.

He fucked her and fucked her, getting closer and closer. He knew she was a kinky bitch and hoped deeply to explore that further.

He slid his hands into her sweaty, bright red hair and grabbed a handful, pushing her head forward as he rode her.

"Oh, fuck me harder," she moaned, "own my pussy."

He duly obliged, fucking harder and harder, giving everything he had. His skin was sweaty and his body ached and he could feel he was about to unload into her tender pussy.

He looked and saw she was holding herself up by one hand, the other tucked between her legs, playing with her clit. It was all too much.

"I'm about to cum," he said.

"Yes, do it," she shouted. "Cum. Cum for me. Cum in me. Shoot your load into my dirty whore of a pussy. Fill up my sweet, innocent cunt with your jizz. Make me your dirty, dirty slut."

With that he did, cumming deep inside her pussy, filling her sweet cunt with his jizz, moaning at this sweet release. He fucked and fucked and fucked until he has nothing left to give.

Spent, he placed his hand on her back for support, his dick still inside her pussy. He listened to her moan as her body rocked and quivered as her fingers expertly worked her clit. Seconds later, he felt her pussy contact on his dick as she too came vigorously.

Once again, both of them lay on the bed exhausted.

"I'm so full of your cum," she said, giggling. "So full."

She reached down between her legs and ran her middle finger over her cunt.

"See?" She said, the tip covered in jizz and pussy juice, before it disappeared into her mouth, coming out clean as a whistle.

"That is so fucking hot," he said, leaning in to kiss her, the taste of both of them mixing his mouth.

I could lie here all night, he thought, imagining what it would be like to wake up with her and to do it all over again.

"Oh shit," she said.

"What?" He asked, his reverie broken.

"My parents are back."

Fuck.

She jumped out of bed and began throwing on her clothes, and he followed suit. There was no doubt about it, there was definitely movement downstairs.

"I'll go downstairs and distract them, and you sneak out the front door."

"Can't I just walk out, like an adult?"

"What am I supposed to say, 'hey guys, this is my fuck buddy from work. We were just having a quick session before you got back'?"

"We're fuck buddies?"

"Unless you don't want?"

"I definitely want."

"Cool, then the first thing is to get you out of the house undetected."

"Great."

With that, she tip-toed to the door and peeked outside.

"I think they're in the kitchen."

She crept across the hallway, and he followed, stopping at the top of the stairs.

She ran down casually, "Oh hey guys," she said, presumably to her parents. "Where have you been?"

The conversation grew fainter and he guessed that was his queue to move. He tip-toed gently down the stairs, wary of any loose floorboards.

"Why is your jumper inside out?" Said a man, presumably her father.

"Oh no, I must have been wearing like this all day," she said, unconvincingly. As he listened he picked up his shoes and opened the door.

"And whose shoes are those?"

"What shoes?"

"The shoes by the door."

Fuck.

He slipped out of the door and closed it as quietly as possible, running barefoot across the path. He unlocked the car door, opened it and threw his shoes onto the passenger seat, before slipping the key into the engine and speeding away as quickly as possible. As her house disappeared into the distance, he saw the front door open and her father look out into the street.

He breathed a sigh of relief but decided to go a couple of minutes further before he stopped to put his shoes back on.

Fuck buddies.

He liked the sound of that. But maybe next time they could go to his house, where they would be able to fuck in peace. But maybe she liked the thrill of getting caught, after all, she had the heart of a dirty little slut, and he really respected that.

But whatever happened next, he had learned one important lesson:

It pays to be a true gentleman.

12