A Light Breeze Is All It Takes 01

Story Info
As Alex has a dream with a blast from the past.
1k words
4
602
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eagerness.

Excitement.

Thrill.

Longing.

It's weird, yet obvious how sex and its meaning changes in a man's life as he grows old.

Alex is looking at his final days as an adult, as he's looking at middle age... at least he's looking at it statistically speaking. He doesn't look old, doesn't feel old, he doesn't feel any different than he did 5 years ago or even 10... he's about to turn 40 and he feels like he was 30.

Alex hears a soft whisper through ragged breathing, "Fuck me... daddy" as he pushes his hips upwards and a soft moan coming through the teeth and lips that are playing with his earlobe take him away from his thoughts. Roaming hands that want to grab anything and all at the same time, sweat, legs trying to cling onto anything, moans, sweet nothings, deep kisses... Alex's mind gets lost, gets drunk in the smells all he can think about is that he doesn't want this to end but he knows he's done the second he hears the sweetest of voices command him:

"Fill me with that cum... daddy"

He violently opens his eyes... a nightmare... or fantasy... or wet dream, he reaches down and in the dark gives himself half a smile, thank God he doesn't have to clean up his own cum in the middle of the night like when he was 15. As his eyes adapt to the darkness he sees his wife asleep on the other side of the bed, a soft sigh leaves his lips... he can't remember what he was saying in his dream... the dream... he wasn't fucking his wife in his dream, she never used "daddy" and once he knew her relationship with her father, he didn't want her to say it either. Who was he fucking? He knows that he's heard that voice before but he can't put a pin on it.

As he walks to the living room with his phone, rubbing his cock trying to remember details of his dream, he gets glimpses but nothing that gives him a lead as to who was his co-lead in the dream. As he sits down on the sofa, he opens Instagram, as he sees his profile picture with his wife he reaches inside his boxer and begins to stroke his cock as he switches from his profile to his "other" profile. His penis feels hot and hard as steel, he can't remember his dream but apparently his brain is still living in it, he swipes as he's stroking his cock, slowly almost as if he doesn't want it to end, pictures of different women of all backgrounds, sizes, races, elicit his desire... as he feels that tingling in his scrotum he realizes that he doesn't have where to cum and a small grunt leaves his throat as he decides to edge himself as much as he can.

As he´s edging himself, he switches profiles again... to his main profile, he searches for her... he wants to cum to HER. as he looks at her pictures he can help but to emit a small groan. Her memories take Alex to a distant time, a time where they would spend whole days fucking, days where they couldn't help but to give way to their most basic instincts. She couldn't live without him and he didn't have enough blood in his brain if he saw her, the most toxic sexually-charged pairing the world had ever seen, his memories now are the fuel behind his hand pumping his dick furiously, he doesn't care anymore about where to cum... it's his house, he will cum wherever he damn pleases. And then, through gritted teeth as he's fighting to keep his respiration in check he can't help but to softy say her name as he cums, his muscles tense up and his hips undulate as if he was fucking the memories. Rope after rope of cum flies in the air, each rope a flashback to the sensations of cumming inside of her pussy, inside of her mouth, of the first time she made him cum with her tits as a birthday gift.

As Alex laid on the couch, he kept stroking his cock, he didn't want to go another time, he just wanted to extend the hyper sensations on the tip of his cock, as if he was rubbing a magical lamp that would grant him a glimpse of a new memory with each stroke. He picked himself up and walked back to the bedroom, right as he's walking through the door threshold he looks at his wife briefly, God knows she hasn't made him cum in ages... and if he has to be honest with himself, he doesn't miss it either. His last thoughts before he falls asleep drift to HER, a small shiver goes from his balls to the tip of his dick as he closes his eyes, unconsciously wanting his dream was about her.

On the other side of the world a woman lies awake in the middle of the night, mindlessly looking through the window, beside her there´s an empty bed... her bed has been empty for 5 years. Between her legs her vagina emanates warmth, a familiar warmth... in an unfamiliar situation.

30 minutes ago she woke up sweating, breathing hard and with a feeling of wetness between her legs. This is the 3rd time this week she wakes up in that condition, she's been hopelessly horny for the past month, and no amount of masturbatory sessions seem to have any effect, nothing can put that fire down.

Tired but awake, she takes her phone and starts scrolling through Instagram, she doesn't know what or if she's looking for something there, but at least this beats looking a nothing through the window... and then she feels it, a small tingle in her pussy... the heat and moisture flood back. Right there on the screen, the reason for the heat, it's been more than 10 years and all of a sudden she understands it, that feeling was too familiar to be weird... but she hadn't felt it in such a long time that it was hard to pinpoint what it was. It was him, after over a decade... Alex, dammed Alex.