The Coastal Path

Story Info
A newly single woman finds a sense of freedom in nature.
2.6k words
4.54
9.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in my warm bed I began to sense the bright sunlight forcing it's way through the curtains, gently waking me.

I opened my eyes and looked around my bedroom. I had lived here for a little over four months now and it already felt like home. The last few weeks I had been unpacking and settling into my little cottage but today, with the bright sunny weather, all I wanted to get out and enjoy the day.

The summer glow gave me such a feeling of energy that as I slid back the warm duvet I almost jumped out of bed.

The weather had slowly been getting warmer I had exchanged my warm cotton pyjamas for a new vest top and shorts. Last night had felt so warm I had been brave enough to go without underwear, it had made me feel wonderfully free as well as a little aroused.

I was used to sleeping alone now, it had been months since my divorce had become final and I was beginning to enjoy my freedom. When I had first decided to move out I had found this place I loved, with enough room for when my children stayed. It was nice to finally have something that was my own.

I wrapped myself in my warm dressing gown and stepped down to the kitchen, my bare feet on the cool wooden stairs.

Breakfast was a plate of toast and a bowl of porridge with honey. It warmed me up nicely to face the day. I gazed out of the cottage windows and could see the beautiful sunshine playing through the trees. I couldn't wait to feel the sun on my face and feel the wind in my hair. After breakfast I would have normally pulled on a warm jumper and jeans but not today.

I opened my wardrobe and looked through my freshly unpacked clothes. There, near the back, was a summer dress that I hadn't worn for years. It was a pale red cotton dress with a scooped front and a flowing skirt that ended just below my knees. It had a delicate pattern running through it and that had been the reason I originally bought it. Whenever I wore it it always made me happy.

I held the dress against my body. Would it still fit after all these years? Two children and an unhappy marriage had taken its toll on my body.

I looked at myself in the mirror standing there in just my vest and shorts. I cupped my breasts in my hands and realised that the weight I had gained had gone straight to my chest and my hips. I thought back to wearing that dress years ago, it always drew men's attention. Happier times.

I slipped off my pyjamas and pulled on the dress. It still fitted! It was a little tight over my chest, my cleavage more pronounced than before. If anything, it showed off my curves in a way I hadn't for a long while.

I smoothed the material over my chest and down over the curve of my hips. My face in the mirror had a summer glow in my cheeks. My hair had grown long and I liked the way it looked against the dress although it could probably do with a wash so I tied it loosely. I looked at myself in the dress and smiled.

Wearing the dress again made me feel good and a little aroused, especially with nothing on underneath.

That summer energy ran through my body again and I glanced over at my bedside drawer where I kept my favourite toy. I thought about jumping back into bed opening that drawer, taking out my glass dildo and turning that energy into a moment of pure pleasure but not now, I wanted to get out into the sunshine.

Leaving my bra and knickers on the bed, I quickly checked myself, could I really get away without underwear today? If I looked closely I could see the tips of my nipples pressing through the dress but it wasn't obvious and the length of the skirt was long enough to keep me decent. The coastal path was generally quite empty this early so who would ever know?

Slipping on my sandals and with my keys in my small shoulder bag I stepped out of my front door and the cool summer air made my skin tingle.

The sun shining on my face adding to the energy inside me as I strode confidently through my gate and turned towards the coastal path. It was wonderful to live so near the sea, although the cold spring had made me wrap up warm for the last few months, now that the Summer was here I was determined to enjoy myself.

As I walked along the path alone the chill sea wind blew over me making my nipples tighten underneath the thin material. I was beginning to wonder if going without underwear was such a good idea.

I could hear the birds in the trees and the sound of the sea crashing on the beach in the distance. Looked up at the I loved the clear blue sky, I loved being out in nature. I smiled as the wind pulled the dress tight to my body and the sunlight warmed my arms and chest.

With long strides I was soon far from home, the breeze so invigorating it empowered me to walk further. In a few minutes I could look back over the whole of the small village that I had chosen as my new home. The houses all huddled together looking beautiful and picturesque.

I reached one of my favourite spots on the headland and stopped to take in the view of the sea.

The wind was picking up, making the trees sway in a slow and majestic way. Just down from the path there was a small nook in the cliff where you could shelter from the wind and look out over the sea without being disturbed. I walked down to it and stood there with my back to the cliff.

It must have been a perfect place for lovers to come on a hot summers day. I could hear the waves crashing below me. The sea breeze ran through the grass catching my dress and lifting it up. I pressed it down with my hand but it didn't matter here, no one could see.

The wind blew again and this time I let it flow through my dress lifting it up, blowing through my hair and tussling it. So cold and yet so invigorating it was wonderful to feel it all over my body.

I put my bag down by the cliff, stepped out of my sandals and felt the cool wet grass between my toes. A cool relaxing shiver ran up my spine as I stood there, so close to nature barefoot on the ground.

Another gust of wind blew catching my dress, I felt exposed but there was no one to be embarrassed in front of so I let the wind have its way with me. The dress billowed up revealing my bare legs and then more, it felt so dangerous and I felt so alive.

I stood there my breasts warmed by the sun, the wind cooling my legs. It felt as if the elements were playing with me and caressing my body. The breeze was stronger now, I could feel it pushing against my thighs, longing for me to part them to let it reach my more intimate parts. Temptation became too great and I stood with my legs apart feeling the cold wind blowing further, over my bare skin, chilling the wetness between my legs.

How had I become so aroused without even being touched?

I took one step towards the edge of the cliff, too scared to go closer, reaching a hand out to steady myself on a tree. The waves crashing against the rocks below, I felt the spray on my face and could taste the salt water on my lips.

I imagined standing down there in the surf, the waves roaring towards me, crashing over me, soaking me. The weight of the water pulling the dress from my body. Leaving me standing naked, at the mercy of nature. Ice cold, salty water soaking me, surging against my thighs, forcing its way over and inside me. Leaving me dripping wet as wave after wave continue to pound my body. Standing proudly in the swell, enjoying the chill sea air flowing over my wet skin, making every inch of me feel alive.

Without realising it my hand was already under my dress pressed between my legs caressing the warm folds of wet flesh. I stood there with my eyes closed, lost in the moment.

I knew this place well and I could be here alone for hours. My other hand moved to my chest holding and caressing my breast, my fingers closed around my aroused nipple, lingering there, pressing through the material, enjoying how hard it had become.

The wind blew up the back of my dress over my bare cheeks like an aroused lover teasing me and pulling at my dress. I loved the feeling and my round buttocks tightened, I bit my lip and let out a soft sigh. I had never felt so free.

I looked back up the path and saw no one, but to make sure I moved back towards the cliff so I couldn't be seen. I was almost invisible and free to do anything I wanted.

My heart was pounding sending my blood surging through my body swelling my breasts and making me wetter still. My fingers pressed into my pussy felt what I already knew, that I was hopelessly aroused and I was longed for a powerful release.

With the sun warming my nipples and the wind blowing between my legs I began to stroke and caress myself drawing pleasure from my body. My nipples were so erect that as I rubbed them I imagined them piercing through the thin material of my dress.

"Hmmmm," slipped from my mouth as I enjoyed the moment.

My body tensed, as my fingers worked at my hot swollen flesh. Gently and respectfully at first then more aggressive and powerful as I spread my legs wider. My whole hand was pressed against my throbbing pussy and I loved it.

There was no way I could do this next part standing up so with a quick look down the path I lowered myself onto the ground.

The cool wet grass was welcoming to my bare cheeks. It felt delicious and made the muscles between my legs tighten. I opened my legs, spreading my pussy and pulled my dress up to my knees. The wind, like a lovers breath played over my exposed parts with my wetness only making the cold even more intense.

A deep sigh slipped from my mouth as I stroked myself, my body responded, my hips rocked against my hand. I pushed two wet fingers deep inside me and the muscles in my legs tensed as I imagined a cold ocean wave slapping between my legs, forcing its way inside me.

I tried to hold in the building passion but a strong earthy sigh escaped my mouth as I arched my back. I spread my legs wider and wider. I was rubbing myself inside and out. My dripping, exposed pussy could feel every gust and breeze blown over it. The sensations all over my body were slowly bringing me to the climax I so longed for.

My heels dug into the warm earth, my hips thrusting skyward, fingers sliding inside me. My hand pulling roughly at my nipple. The spray from the surf below rising up and wetting me more. I rocked my hips again and again. I slid my hands down my cold thighs grabbing them behind the knee, spreading my legs as far as they would go, pulling them until they started to hurt. I lay on my back leaving myself open and exposed, I was totally defenceless.

The heat of the sun played over my thighs, my wet lips and onto my exposed clitoris. I pushed my hips up wanting more heat, more stimulation. My muscles tightened and I felt a shuddering orgasm flow through my body. A powerful gust of wind blew over my swollen clit like a lover's tongue pleasuring me, bringing me to a second peak. I longed to tear off my dress and lie naked, spread eagle on the grass, exposed and satisfied.

I lay there, the pleasure still flowing through me, my heart pounding, my muscles slowly relaxing and my breathing slowing.

As the moment of bliss faded I opened my eyes and it was then that I saw him. Just out of the corner of my eye making his way towards my hiding place.

Shit! I thought, grabbing at my dress and pulling my legs together quickly.

"Oh, my" came his voice from the path above loaded with surprise and excitement.

Shit, shit shit! I was mortified.

How could I have been so crazy? My face had flushed red, all the blood flowing through my body was suddenly in my cheeks. I felt like a girl caught skinny dipping on the beach.

I didn't recognise the man's voice who stood a little way up the path but he was blocking the only way back to the village.

My face glowing, I gathered my sandals and all the dignity I could and with my head down walked towards him and the path home. How long had he been there? How much had he seen? After a few more steps I heard his voice again.

"Don't forget this," he called after me.

I turned, he was holding my bag that had my keys inside it, there was no way I could leave them behind.

I took a deep breath, walked back towards him as confidently as I could manage and held out my hand. I could only bring myself to look at his shoes.

He passed me my bag and for a moment, I thought he was going to hold onto the handle and not let me take it.

Once I had it I looked up at him. Unlike me he was sensibly dressed, wearing walking boots, jeans, a warm jumper and an amused smile on his face. He was a little older and not unattractive. Not the worst man that could have discovered me in my moment of self pleasure. He clearly enjoyed discovering me in my wild moment.

The muscles between my legs tightened and for a moment the thought of pulling this stranger to the ground and riding him to my next orgasm ran through my mind but that was one step too far. I turned and began the walk back down the path. Then I heard his voice call out to me,

"How did it feel, the sun and wind against your skin?"

I shook my head how did I let myself get so carried away? I should just keep walking. I had never done anything so wild or been this embarrassed before. I stopped and thought.

No. I wasn't going to be shamed by him. I had enjoyed every moment of this morning and even being caught had contained it's own special thrill. I hadn't harmed anyone or done anything wrong. Holding onto that thought I turned to face him and looked him straight in the eye.

"It felt amazing!" I told him proudly.

With that, I turned, walked back down the path that led home.

That strong summer energy was running through my veins again and I had confidence in each step. I was looking forward to getting home, stripping off my dress, lying naked on my bed and using my glass toy on myself mercilessly. Finishing off what I had started on that windswept coastal path.