A Little Animal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powda69
Powda69
59 Followers

Monique rarely been this desperate for sex. Well... there was that time with Jacob. And, she had been very ready to 'make it' with Gary early in their relationship, even though her self-repression had been well established by that time.

She owed Erin a real debt of gratitude for encouraging her to release her inner freak. Should she show her best friend what she had done? Isn't that what people called sexting?

Well, 'No,' she reasoned since Erin was not her lover, but a trusted friend. Taking a couple of snaps while she stood in risqué poses had her feeling even more liberated. It seemed slightly dangerous to send something like that out to the world, but she trusted Erin with her life.

Throwing caution to the wind, she attached the message, 'Strictly between besties. Feeling very sexy! Thanks babe. How will I ever repay you?'

Strangely, sending a picture of Gary did not occur to her. Neither did she understand that reception of the picture would repay her debt tenfold, as far as Erin was concerned.

Satisfied with her progress in the bathroom, Monique headed to the bedroom with her 'tools' and bounced excitedly onto the king-sized bed. Seeing the lube beside the anal toy, she considered her options. No, that type of play would just be too much, for now.

She was very wet, her lips slick with desire. The time had come to give her kitty some attention. She was unsure about whether lube was needed and, having never done this before, didn't know how long it would take. Nonetheless, she was keyed up and determined to climax.

Monique sat on the edge of the bed and opened the pump pack of lube. Gingerly, she squirted the slick gel onto her hand and rubbed it between her thumb and forefinger. It was obscenely slimy and gooey, not unlike a man's cum, she thought. Her arousal increased at the thought of playing with cum in the same way. What in the world was happening to her?

'Erin is a bad influence,' she chuckled to herself.

Monique smeared her slippery fingertips across her bare mound. "Wow," she thought, that felt amazing! Kneading the flesh, her desire rose with each sensual movement of her fingers. Slowly, she stroked her inner labia while moving down. Setting on a pattern that felt 'oh so good', she dragged her fingers up her slit, squeezed her hard clit, then moved back down again.

While enjoying her intimate exploration, she began to dip the tips of two fingers into her vagina. Going deeper each time, she soon had the full length of her fingers buried into her wide-open pussy. It had been a very long time since her last climax. Monique was getting close and badly needed the release.

The lovely naked wife was desperate for an orgasm but wanted to try one of her toys. For a moment, she considered her selection before making a choice. After recalling the delicious hum of the hair trimmer, she decided to give the vibrator a try. When she attempted to turn it on... nothing! Damn! She had forgotten the batteries. Having no intention of halting her progress, she decided to use the dildo.

Picking up the hot pink jelly dong, Monique coated the head and shaft with lube. She gulped before inserting the outrageously racy toy. For the last eight years, Gary's cock had been the only pleasurable object to breach this entrance. In a way, she felt like this was cheating, yet realized the notion was ridiculous.

The dong was about the same length as Gary's cock, but a little thicker. Would it feel different? Could it permanently stretch her pussy? If so, would Gary notice? Oh well, she would soon find out.

Monique rubbed the head around her inner labia while searching for her slit. Once found, she pressed it slowly into her rarely used sex. It felt so naughty to be opened by the toy. Though she was very tight, the lube helped ease its passage without difficulty. Since it was a slightly wider than Gary, she was stretched to an unfamiliar caliber and it was breathtaking.

Monique had to admit the novelty added an exciting element to her expedition. The ridge at the base of the head made its presence known as she pressed it steadily into her body. Pushing inward, the delicious rim brought with it a wave of delicious satisfaction.

Throwing her head back, Monique moaned in passion as the dildo seated itself at its full depth. The artificial balls pressed against her clenched buttocks and drew a groan from deep within her chest. Of their own volition, her hands moved to her needy breasts. One hand slick with lube, the other dry, she massaged her firm titties and pinched the rock-hard nipples. Slowly, under its own weight, the slippery dong slid out of her tight quim.

Monique sat up, resting on one elbow, and observed herself in the full-length mirror across the room. Once again, she was struck by her shapely form. The frequent workouts she diligently attended since last giving birth had really made a difference. While not skinny, she was a very svelte size 4 with lovely curves. Monique was justifiably mesmerized by her figure.

The sight of the dong hanging halfway out of her sex was a divinely wanton image. Monique appreciated the raw beauty of female bodies and found herself even more turned on while gazing upon her salacious reflection.

Maybe there was something to Erin's advice about watching porn. After all, she had been correct so far. A shiver of passion rolled up her spine and she groaned again while pressing her new best friend all the way back into her pussy.

She scooted to the edge of the bed and, with her feet on the floor, rocked forward onto the dong. Sitting directly on top of it, her weight forced it deep into her recess. She began to roll and sway her hips, grinding down onto her beloved toy. Periodically, it rubbed on her cervix in a maddening manner while conquering her innermost channel

Monique reached for a couple of pillows and propped herself up so that she could enjoy the show in the mirror. Then, she lifted and pulled back her legs, reaching between them with both hands to grasp the base of the dildo. She alternated between pushing and pulling, and luxuriated in the slow yet steady exercise in masturbation.

Her own natural juices, combined with the lube, left her ridiculously wet and sloppy. The crass nature of being stretched and on display, along with the obscene sound of her slurping hole, pushed her to the edge of sexual insanity.

Once again, Erin had been right. Allowing all her senses to indulge in this decadence was invigorating. Her stimulated flesh was buzzing with pleasure. She literally felt blood pulsing through her pussy lips as they were tugged to and fro.

Monique was incredibly aroused and drove frantically towards her orgasm. Finally, she was ready to arrive her sacred destination. She pumped the dong with increasing speed, using both hands. Grunting from the effort of her exertion, she vigorously pounded her pussy. For the very first time, she enjoyed the sensation of being fucked fast, hard and a bit rough.

Her thumbs, holding tight to the balls of the dong, slammed hard onto her clit as her orgasm built. Abruptly, her core exploded and juice gushed from her vagina. Despite the eruption, she continued thrusting the dong in and out of her hole until, mad with pleasure, she tipped onto her side.

Long overdue, Monique's release was accompanied by a melody of carnal cries. The spasms rolled through her abdomen repeatedly as she curled into the fetal position with the rubber cock jammed deep into her cunt. Her knuckles rolled her clit against her pubis and, in that moment, she knew true ecstasy. Her sloppy, hungry cunt radiated powerful surges and she almost passed out from the intense waves of rapture racking her body.

Weakly, she reached out and pulled the bed covers over her shuddering body. Nothing she previously experienced had prepared her for that blast of euphoria. It was beyond stupendous and bordered on mind blowing. Why had she denied herself such pleasure for so long? That sex could be so spectacular was more than appealing, it might even be addicting. Now, she finally understood! Oh God, it was good!

A few minutes later, she attempted to stir. While rolling over, the toy slid out with a deafening slurp. The sensation of the ridged glans sliding from her overheated flesh set off another flurry of convulsions within her pelvis. Groaning, she closed her eyes and trembled.

"Too much," she gasped out loud and slapped the slimy dong away from her buttocks. "Enough!" She begged the rubber tormentor as if it had a mind of its own.

Five minutes later, she again attempted to rise even though her body was completely overwhelmed. Turning to admire her post orgasm image in the mirror, she looked spent, yet sexy. As her other senses returned, she became aware the room smelled strongly of sex.

Picking up her dildo, she brought it to her face and deeply inhaled the scent. The smell was sexy as hell. Before today she would never have done such a thing. But, now she surrendered to an impulse and her tongue darted out to lick some of the sticky residue from the tip. It was a strange combination, but her natural musk mixed well with the chemical flavor of the lube. Overall, the resulting tang was oddly pleasant.

Though enjoying the blend, she was certain it would be even more exciting without the lube. On her lips and tongue was evidence of her arousal, which sparked another wave of lust within her pussy. As intense and fulfilling as her orgasm had been, it only seemed to have whet her appetite for more. However, there was not enough time for such overindulgence.

Feeling resolute, she decided to do this on a regular basis. The sky hadn't fallen and neither had she gone blind. Still sexually charged, she smiled and fantasized about what she was going to do to Gary the next time they were alone.

Suddenly, the idea of sucking him to completion seemed enticing. She wanted to give him this same level of satisfaction, while being able to smell and taste the result of his orgasm. He made it clear he wanted an adventurous and sexy wife....

"Well Sweetheart, let's see if you can handle this," she stated, with confidence.

Giving herself a playful slap on the ass, she winked in the mirror. Knowing her special time had passed, she set about cleaning and hiding her gadgets. Then, she had a shower and prepared to pick up the kids from school. Oh, if the other soccer mums knew how much she enjoyed pounding her horny little quim, they would be scandalized. She was quite amazed at her dramatic metamorphosis and knew Erin would be proud.

Chapter 6

On Thursday evening, it was Monique's turn to be contrite. Having released her pent-up tension in such a spectacular way, she felt her recent treatment of Gary may have been too harsh. Since Erin had been right in so many ways, Monique planned on completing the rest of her homework assignment... with Gary. Surely, that would make up for the last few days.

She had Gary's favourite dinner waiting when he arrived home from the gym. Walking into the kitchen after his work-out, he looked appropriately sweaty and rugged. As if blinders had been removed, Monique suddenly appreciated the fact that Gary was incredibly sexy. Tall and well fit, he typically exuded confidence, without being cocky. Erin's confessed interest in him was somewhat concerning to Monique. To keep him from straying outside the marriage, she needed to relax some of her previous limits. And, if she could teach him how to get her off like she had earlier that day, it would be well worth it.

At the moment, the only thing spoiling Gary's image was his down-trodden demeanour. She had taken for granted that he typically hugged and kissed her when arriving home from work. Thinking about it further, she really missed that show of affection over the last few days. Now, his body language was that of a resentful, cowering cur. Hunched in the corner, he seemed whipped and sullen. Had she done this? It was not a good look for Gary, a normally jovial fellow. Monique resolved to fix it, immediately.

With her back to him, she opened another button on her blouse. Then turning, she sashayed over to where he stood against the counter. Pressing herself to him, she crushed her breasts against his hard chest. Gary relaxed noticeably and she hugged him tightly. For the first time in days, they both felt like things were back on track. Monique raised her head and kissed him more passionately than Gary could ever remember. With similar intensity, he enveloped her in his arms and returned the kiss.

After enjoying dinner as a family, they put the kids to bed. Gary had a shower and got into some comfortable pyjamas, preparing himself for a pleasant night on the couch with his wife. When he went downstairs to tidy the kitchen, Monique said she was going to have a shower and hit the sack. On her way upstairs, she told him not to be too long, then winked. Gary wondered what had gotten into his wife. Curious to find out, he quickly loaded the dishwasher in record time and ran up the stairs.

The ensuite doors were closed so he jumped into bed and picked up the novel he had been reading. Just as he noticed the shower was not running, the walk-in door slowly slid open. There, in the half-light from the ensuite, appeared a vision straight out of his fantasies.

Monique stood in the doorway, wearing brand new slinky lingerie. His wife had NEVER looked sexier. Her emerald silk chemise had a tie at the top of a high slit that reached her right hip. The shiny material was taut across her pert C cup breasts and the outline of her erect nipples was clear. Having never seen her dress in such an overtly sexual manner since their wedding night, Gary's jaw dropped.

She slowly strolled around to her side of the bed, prancing playfully on the balls of her feet and sensually swaying her hips. As she passed the foot of their bed, Gary was mesmerized by the slit in the side of her lingerie. With each step, her delectable thighs and buttocks were briefly revealed as the material swung apart and then closed gracefully.

It suddenly dawned on Gary that Monique was not wearing panties. In their place was a thin strap curving over her hip. My god, it was a G-string! This was completely out of character for his pretty wife, but oh so welcome. His cock became painfully hard, instantly. Wow, just wow!

Monique slowly leaned forward on her side of the bed, drew back the covers and tossed them off her husband. Gary sat propped against a pile of pillows in his long-legged cotton pyjama pants and t-shirt. He suddenly felt exposed and foolishly over dressed for the occasion as his erection pitched a noticeable tent at the level of his crotch. Unable to summon words, all he could manage was a baffled look of rapt wonder.

Normally, she would have climbed in and pulled the covers up to her chin. Instead, she hopped playfully onto the bed and stepped lithely over his lower legs. Standing with her feet at shoulder width and clasping her hands behind her, she slyly smiled down at her bemused but obviously enamoured husband. Nice, she thought, I'm going to enjoy this.

With one eyebrow raised, Monique grabbed the bottom of her slip and drew its edge slowly up the front of her thighs. Gary watched as the unexpected seductress revealed more of her flawless flesh. His cock strained uncomfortably within the unforgiving material of his pants, while enjoying the show.

A small, shiny triangular patch of material that was the front of the g-string came into view. Stretched tightly over her mons, she flashed a tantalising camel toe at her husband. Monique erotically rolled her hips and dropped to her knees in one graceful move. Bending forward, she kissed him hard on the lips while forcing her tongue into his mouth. They were both aroused beyond belief and panted heavily with desire.

Monique held his shoulders and slowly sat back onto his hard cock, crushing his erection between them. With confidence, she looked him in the eye, smiled and began to languidly roll her hips in circles. Grinding her pelvis onto his, she used his rigid tool to stimulate her clit.

Gary still sat dumbstruck, hands at his sides, afraid of breaking the spell. She had never been so assertive and he was stunned at being taken in such a brazen way by his gorgeous wife. It was awesome and seemed to be getting better with every passing minute.

Monique tilted her head and hummed in satisfaction, clearly lost in a personal moment. Gary struggled to maintain his composure as she continued to massage his cock with her mons. Soon, he became aware of moisture saturating her g-string and the crotch of his pyjamas. Fuck! She was so hot she'd soaked them both. On the verge of an orgasm, he quickly sat up and shoved her off his cock.

"Whoa, Baby slow down a moment, Fuck!"

On her knees at his feet, Monique grinned, wickedly. Reaching forward, she grasped the waistband of his pants and pulled them off in three quick tugs. He was left bare from the waist down and totally at the mercy of his demanding young wife, while his hardon jutted out between his thighs. Monique giggled and Gary's feeling of vulnerability increased. As a result, his manhood began to flag.

"Oh no, Baby... let me fix that for you," Monique offered upon seeing his tool soften.

Like a cat, she crawled onto his lap. Taking his cock in hand, she lowered her face into his crotch, while maintaining eye contact. With a sultry smile, she engulfed his cock in her warm mouth. Aware of how her enthusiasm affected them both, Monique's mouth watered at the prospect of pleasuring her husband. In one slick move, she took his semi-hard penis to the back of her throat. Burying her nose firmly in his pubic hair, Monique inhaled deeply.

Retracting her head from his lap, she sucked the length of his manhood as she went. It was gratifying when the steel hard head of his cock popped from her mouth. Delighted with her success, she continued working the hardon with her hand.

Gary, already on the verge of losing his nut, thought, 'Who is this woman and what had she done with my wife?'

This rollercoaster had him feeling very confused. Yesterday, Monique had been angry and resentful. The prospect of any sexual activity from this previously prudish woman was virtually non-existent. Now? Sheesh. She had never been this daring. In fact, she had only given him head twice before. Both times, he had to beg for what turned out to be brief licking sessions which she clearly found distasteful.

Once more, he watched her descend, plunging smoothly all the way down. His now rock-hard cock was long enough for him to feel it press firmly against the back of her throat. Briefly, his eyes rolled back as pleasure coursed through his body. Then, returning his gaze to Monique, he saw a predatory gleam in her eye. Exhaling loudly, he shuddered.

Monique didn't exactly know what to do, but had heard of deep throating. She opened her mouth wide, stuck her tongue forward and forced his cock past the point of her gag reflex. Surprising herself, she took his six inches to the root more easily than she would have thought possible. Using the tip of her tongue, she licked his scrotum and revelled in the musky flavour, pungent odour and hairy texture of his masculinity. It made her feel incredibly sexy to perform for him in such a base way.

"Oh fuck, Baby," Gary crooned. "You're so hot. If you keep that up I'm gonna cum, hard."

"Hmmm, I believe that is the whole point," Monique mumbled around her mouthful of cock.

Redoubling her efforts, she sucked, licked, bobbed and wanked. Her evocative whimpers successfully conveyed the joy she felt from watching her husband come totally undone.

Gary hurtled toward the point of no return. Worrying that his heretofore innocent wife was about to get an unexpected mouthful, he was certain she would be disgusted. Unbeknownst to him, that was precisely her intention.

Powda69
Powda69
59 Followers