A Little Animal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prospect of savouring the taste of Gary's cum had Monique's pussy dripping with need. Debasing herself for his pleasure was intoxicating and pushed her sexual excitement to new levels. When Gary begged her to stop and attempted to push her off his turgid member, she impatiently shook his hands off her shoulders.

Pausing, she moaned, "Give it to me baby, I want your cum."

Once more, she sucked the delicious, shiny, purple glans into her mouth. Pursing her lips tightly, she played her tongue along the sensitive underside of the helmet's ridge.

It was too much; Gary finally lost control and his moans changed to grunts. Hunching forward, he grasped his wife's beautiful long hair and blew several large jets of semen into her voracious mouth. He felt every surge of his viscous seed as it pumped out of him in the most powerful ejaculation he had ever experienced.

Monique felt Gary's pelvis spasm as he tightened his grip on her head. The first two violent spurts surged to the back of her throat. Shifting her tongue, she quickly protected her airway while the rest surged into her mouth.

As it splashed against her tongue, she registered the slightly bitter taste and slimy texture. Though not unpleasant, it was uniquely... cum. Monique resisted the urge to immediately spit out the unfamiliar goo. Keeping her gaze down and suction up, she concentrated on capturing every single drop. A sense of accomplishment and pride filled her soul, while Gary continued to fill her mouth.

When Gary's cock was spent, Monique sat back and analysed his pungent essence before swallowing. It was definitely nasty, but sexy to the point of being kinky. She was struck by how much she loved both the idea and the taste of the tangy fluid. As a little dribbled out of his slit, her fingers instinctively massaged the drop over his tip. Lovingly, she brought the sticky fingers to her lips, and carefully opened her mouth, unwilling to waste a drop of what she earned. Then, she licked her hand clean.

Gary watched his pretty wife as she rolled her tongue around the thick white fluid, apparently in no hurry to be rid of it. Then, in shock and wonder, he observed her swallow it down with a smile.

"Mmmmm yummy. Thank you, baby, that's what I needed."

"Wow honey, Fuuuck," sighed Gary, releasing the breath he held since his powerful orgasm.

Throwing herself forward into his arms, Monique kissed him passionately. She was incredibly turned on by her own shameless behaviour and urgently wanted to ride her own wave to the top. With well-intentioned zeal, she tried to force her tongue into Gary's mouth but he resisted, keeping his lips tightly clamped.

Gary was shocked that his wife would think he wanted to kiss her immediately after his load had been in her mouth. Shifting, he turned his head to avoid tasting himself. That was not an acceptable part of the game, as far as he was concerned.

His reaction did not go unnoticed by Monique, who filed his transgression in a corner of her mind to be addressed at a later date. In heat and feeling assertive, she wanted her due. It was her turn to get off. Presently, his cock wasn't up to the task, but he could still return the favour. While he clearly didn't want to taste himself, he had enthusiastically tongued her in the past. So be it.

Pushing up and back, Monique towered over Gary, hands on her hips. He lay gazing at her as she lifted the flimsy chemise over her head. Her amazing body was perfectly accentuated by the tiny patch and straps of her g string. The fabric was clearly soaked from her juice; there was even a sheen on her inner thighs.

For the second time that day Monique was beyond horny. Tugging the g string aside, she spread her labia and pulled back the hood to reveal her painfully erect clit. Gary could plainly see the hardened pink nub.

"My love, you have a job to do," admonished Monique.

In yet another uncharacteristically bold move, she stepped forward and turned. Planting a delicate foot above each of his shoulders, she faced his feet and gracefully dropped forward onto her knees. She arched her back and deliberately sat on his astonished face, while pinning his arms with her shins. As she lowered her ass, he saw her bald pussy and tight pucker framed between her shapely buttocks. It was a stunning sight. Wait a minute...BALD PUSSY?! When did that happen?

Gary's world was upended. What the fuck had happened to his wife? She initiated sex, sucked his cock and ate his cum! Before he had time to process this crazy turn of events, she deposited her bald, wet pussy right onto his mouth and nose. Unable to snap out of his trance, she began to languidly slide and grind her oozing quim back and forth over his stunned face. As she jilled herself, Gary was very aware he was being used and loved every minute.

He chose to remain in place, allowing her to retain control. Even though he could easily have lifted her, she made it clear he was where she wished him to stay. Enjoying her show of force, Gary had no desire to protest. When she slowed her grinding, he managed to find her clit with his tongue. Then with his nose buried deep in her sloppy box, he began to fervently suck her clit.

Monique orgasmed on her husband's face harder than she had that afternoon... which was impressive. The muscle quakes that rocked her body were so fierce, she struggled remain upright.

"Oohhh yeah baby, suck me, eat me, taste my horny pussy! You're making me cum so hard!"

Gary didn't need instructions, but he was conflicted. While he loved the dirty talk, it was disconcerting to hear it come from Monique. Nevertheless, he worked frantically for her orgasm, wanting to give as good as he got.

She ground harder onto him, as he mercilessly rubbed her clit with the pad of his tongue. Monique's need to release the power of her pent-up orgasm was irresistible and reflexively she pushed outward with her abdominal muscles, riding the waves of ecstasy. In doing so, her pussy gushed copiously onto Gary's face, taking them both completely by surprise.

'Fucking hell,' thought Gary, in shock. 'Is my wife squirting?'

Monique shook and shivered above her husband's prone body. Grunting and moaning her pleasure with abandon, Gary worried she would wake the children. Her orgasm rolled for over a minute before she finally collapsed.

Coming out of her reverie, she found herself face to face with his recovered and erect cock. Monique hummed happily and couldn't resist drawing him back into her mouth. Bobbing and licking, she lolled her tongue around his glans, while he sighed in satisfaction.

Suddenly she rolled, spun and flopped onto the bed beside him. Stretching for several seconds, she suddenly appeared exhausted. Gary was left high and dry.

"Phew! Wow. That is quite enough for one night," Monique stated with conviction.

"Wait! Hell no! You can't finish like that... What the hell?"

Monique giggled, "Oh yes, quite enough for tonight. Just hold that thought, Mister. Tomorrow night will be here soon enough." She reached over and turned off the bedside lamp, then snuggled back against him.

Gary lay spooning this sex kitten, who only yesterday had been a prude. Despite cumming hard earlier, he feared another sleepless night lay ahead as he contemplated his luck. Wide awake and staring at the dark wall, her musky juices slowly dried on his face. Then, the little temptress began to slowly wiggle her delectable ass against his erection. He tentatively reached for her mound, but she slapped his hand away, snapping, "No!"

Soon, her breathing settled into a slow satisfied rhythm, while her ass continued to circle his cock. Fuck!