A Little Anticipation

Story Info
A night with my trophy slut.
1k words
4.04
21.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's lying on her side with her elbow propped up, her head resting on the palm of her hand, giggling away in conversation in an old pair of pyjamas that I'd bought for her a few birthdays ago. Her hair is pulled back in a ponytail tonight - her bat signal that she's aching for a face fucking and facial.

She leans over and slides her hand inside my boxers, stroking my cock. No break in conversation or eye contact, just a casual gesture seeded with intention.

"Do you remember when we had just started seeing each other, you were always so eager to suck my cock, even when you got nothing in return", I tease. It's all the prompting she needs to move towards my cock, crawling across the bed on her hands and knees. She slides off my boxers and wraps her lips around my now hard cock. She takes it all in, the head of my cock hits the back of her throat before she pulls it out and licks my shaft and my balls.

"You used to suck my cock until you'd have my hot cum down your throat, why did you love that so much?" I ask before placing my hands on the back of her head and pushing her down on my cock. She gags, the sudden intensity was expected. I hold her head in place as I ram my cock down her throat. She is gasping and gagging. Her body tenses as she tries to break free. She looks up at me, our eyes meet and she knows that there is nothing she can do about what will happen tonight. I push my cock deep in her throat and hold her there for a moment, I know she is struggling to breathe but she can do that in her own time.

Eventually I let go of her head and she breaks away. She is swallowing air like she has been drowning, her chest is heaving and I can see the tears in eyes. She takes a deep breath and tries to lie down. I jump on and straddle her chest, rubbing my cock all over her face. She smiles and sticks out her tongue. She is ready for more. I slide my cock back in her throat. This time, there is nowhere for her to move. As I continue ramming her throat, I reach down and pinch her hard nipples under her shirt. She cries softly on my cock - she's delicate but she'd never say no.

"Do you want my hot cum in your mouth?" I ask. She shakes her head - of course not, she has other intentions tonight. I pull out and slap my slime covered cock all over her face.

I step out of the bed, grab her ponytail and drag her to the couch. I sit down and she strips in front of me. Anyone stopped outside the window would have seen her dark curvaceous body, her perky breasts and her wicked smile from the glow of the street lights. She straddles me and lowers herself on my cock. I tenderly stroke her cheek, knowing she's dripping wet and aching. She holds on the couch as she starts to slowly fuck me. I place my hands on her hips and watch her breasts and body bounce. Her head is tilted back, her eyes are closed, she is a picture of ecstasy. Her moans quicken as I pull her closer and kiss her neck softly. She screams and cums. I feel her powerful squirts on me, covering my balls and thighs in her warm juices. As she finishes her orgasm, she stoops and kisses my lips softly.

I flip her around so she is on her knees on the couch and I get behind her. She is facing the street and she can see the cars and people walking past. The voyeurism is thrilling for her.

I slam my cock into her waiting cunt. She screams in surprise and pleasure. Watching her cunt swallow my fat white cock is enough to make me want to erupt inside her in that moment but I pull out, leaving her empty for a second before slamming the full length of my cock in her again. This time, she explodes in an orgasm and squirts all over me. I grab onto her hips and thrust in her. Hard, deep and fast while she continues to moan and scream. I lean in close and whisper in her ear "spread your ass for me, you slut". She cums again as she reaches back and grab onto her ask cheeks. I pull my cock out from her hot little cunt and take a moment to stare at her - my hot trophy fucktoy, her cum running down her legs, her tight, dark ass on display and the gentle tremor of her body as she waits in anticipation of what's to come.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass?" I ask before slamming myself hard in her dripping cunt suddenly. I pull out again and ask her once more. She doesn't reply. If I don't fuck her ass right now, I know she'll be begging for the rest of the week thinking that she has disappointed me tonight. I slide my index finger in her ass while my cock fills her cunt, letting her know that I intend to have her ass soon. I pull out one last time and pull her onto her knees.

She knows what to do next. Her lips envelop my cock as she tastes herself on me before I grab her head and fuck her pretty face once more. My cock is covered in her slime as I pull out and coat her face with my hot cum. Her face is dripping, eyes closed, head tilted up, her hands cupping her breasts to catch anything that didn't land on her face. She waits until she can't feel anymore cum spurting at her and then gently kisses every inch of my cock, lapping up every last bit of cum.