A Little Bar Room Therapy

Story Info
Public MMMF in a bar.
1.6k words
4.35
20k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long hard day. As the perfect ending to a terrible Friday Alice found out a dear relative of hers had passed away. When she came home I held her as she cried on my shoulder. We sat down and I let her talk out her frustrations and sorrows. When she finished I suggested we to to bed and start afresh on Saturday. To my surprise she turned me down.

I need to go out and have some fun, she said. Blow off some steam.

Okay, I said. How about a light dinner and we go to the Whisky Bar. It was our favorite place.

Let's go, she replied without hesitation.

After a light dinner of sushi we drove to the Whisky Bar. The crown was light, just three people at the bar. We ordered drinks and walked across the room to a large leather couch and sat down. She cuddled up close as we drank and talked softly. We talked for a couple hours about many things, but nothing more about her day. During this time we had several drinks. I soon realized we were both too drunk to drive home so I booked a local hotel in waling distance from the bar.

I booked us a room love, I told her.

She asked for one more round before we left. It was getting late around 11pm and the bar was closing soon. The people at the bar had gone and we were alone except for the bar tender and a very bored bouncer. I walked up to the bar and ordered one more round. The bar tender, a tall muscular male about 35 years old reminded me they closed at 11 pm but since the evening had been slow he'd let us have one more round. I think he was just looking to improve his tips for the night.

As he poured the drinks Alice came up to the bar and sat next to me. As the bar tender set our drinks down she began flirting with him. Nothing serious just light funny flirting. I like it when she gets like this because it generally means I will have an amazing evening. But this night the flirting became more serious. Almost like she was desperate. We finished our drinks rather quickly and our young bar tender instantly poured us another round.

It wasn't long before she leaned into me and started kissing me. As our lips met she whispered, I need to be fucked now!

We kissed and I groped her breasts and slid my had up her dress teasing her, now wet pussy. Meanwhile our young bartender was standing back across the bar drinking in our passion. I couldn't help noticing the tall mocha skinned bouncer across the room as he locked the door and slowly walked over to the bar.

As I continued to kiss her and tease her pussy Alice began to moan. She tilted her head back offering her neck to my hungry mouth. Nibbling on her neck has is guaranteed to send her over the edge and tonight was no different. She begged out loud, please fuck me. I glanced up at the bar tender and bouncer who were now standing on either side of us watching. I could see their pants bulging. I lifted her up on the bar and reach under her dress, pulling her soaked panties off.

Now I should mention, we have only played with another man once and that was in a hotel while on vacation and I loved watching what that young, hard and very well endowed black cock did to her. But that's another story. My quick assessment of the situation: We were alone in a closed bar with two attractive and what appeared to be very well endowed and horny men. So I did what any good man would do. I pulled her off the bar and walked her over to one of the tables. I removed her blouse and bra letting her large breasts hang free. Pushing her onto the table I pulled off her skirt. Alice was moaning and begging to be fucked. That was all the invitation the three of us needed. I removed my pants and shoved my hard cock deep in her pussy. She moaned as I slid inside her. Being drunk I knew I would not be able to prolong the fucking so I pounded her hard and fast. It didn't take her long in her aroused state to cum and I felt her pussy clamp down on me tight as she cried out and her body quiver in her first orgasm of the night. Seconds after she came I let out a low growl and shot my cum deep inside her.

I knew she needed to really blow off steam and release the traumas of the day.

So as I finished filling her pussy with my cum I looked at the other men standing near by. They were naked and stroking their cocks. I nodded my head to them and stepped aside offering my woman's body to them. As I moved around to her head I kissed her and said, baby do you want more?

She whispered, yes. And with that the young white bartender stepped up. He grabbed her legs and spread them open. His cock was hard as a rock, standing erect and straight as an arrow. It was quite long but of average girth. He was horny and with one motion plunged himself deep inside my woman's body. She let out a scram of pleasure.

Do you want it, I asked.

Yes, please fuck me, she begged

That was all this young man deeded. He worked her hard and fast. With each stroke he nearly pulling out of her pussy then plunging back in hard. Her breasts shook from the force of each thrust. His rhythm was fast and steady and her body shook with as she moaned with pleasure and it didn't take long for both of them to climax. She let out a loud moan as her orgasm made her body quiver. At the same time her young toy cried out and gave one last hard thrust as he unloaded his cum deep inside her pussy. He stayed there buried deep inside her for a minute or two, moaning and motionless as his dick flexed and quivered, injecting the last of his seed. As slowly pulled out, cum ran down her pussy and over the crack of her ass and onto the table.

Alice's orgasm subsided as he was pulling out but she was still hungry for more.

No! Please don't stop, she begged. I need more.

Oh you'll get more baby, I exclaimed.

The bouncer was now stepping up and his cock was hard as a rock and visibly throbbing. He was every bit as long as the younger bartender but much thicker. He walked up beside Alison and put it in her had. She was unable to fully close her hand around it.

Are you ready for this?

Alice let out a low moan and pleaded, God yes! Please fuck me. Fuck me hard, She begged.

The bouncer grabbed her legs and spread them wide. As he did I saw her swollen pussy lips separate slightly as if in anticipation of the master about to open them. He rubbed his monster cock along the crack from her ass to her pussy lubricating himself with the mixture of cum and pussy juice running out of her then he placed the large head against her pussy.

She moaned, Please! I'm yours. Take me.

He slowly pushed the large head of his cock unto her pussy and her lips parted and spread wide. As the head of his cock disappeared inside Alice let out an orgasmic scream and her body began shaking. Clear fluid gushed from her pussy as she drenched his cock. As she was convulsing he plunged the rest of his cock deep inside her. Stretching her pussy open. She screamed again with a mix of pain and pleasure and her convulsing continued. Her whole body shook as her bull started thrusting with long slow steady strokes. Each stroke seemed to stimulate her pussy into another orgasm and for the next ten minutes or more he just kept a steady pace.

In an effort to maximize her pleasure I instructed the young bartender to pull on her nipples and abuse her breasts while I wrapped my had around her neck and choked her. Every time her orgasm seemed to peak I would clamp tightly slowing the flow of blood to her brain. The resulting mix of pleasure pain and fear drove her orgasm to new heights and she shook and writhed around on the table. She squirted so much her bull was covered in her juices. After what must have been 20 minutes of this the bouncer began to moan deeply.

I'm going to cum, he exclaimed.

Alice managed to gasp out, cum in me. I want to feel you squirt inside me.

Her bull obliged and unleashed a large load that squirted out around his cock and ran down onto the table. He then left his big cock inside her and slowly continued to stroke until he fell limp and pulled out. 


Alice reached for his dick and guided it to her mouth and proceeded to suck and lick him clean.

As she began to cool down the two men dressed and unlocked the door. I helped Alice dress and we left for the hotel. When we got to the hotel I forced her down on the bed and gave her some amazing oral then fucked her one more time.

She fell asleep with my arms around her and me kissing her neck.