A Little Bit of One-on-One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So..." she began, quieter, "Where does that leave us now?"

"Well I still think you're an impulsive hothead."

"And I still think you're a little pain in the ass."

Layla pursed her lips. "Is that all?"

"Well no," Drella admitted, "You're a talented woman with skills I respect. I still think you're hopelessly misinformed about the truths of mortal combat, but I won't deny your obvious expertise in the field of robotic engineering."

The mechanic nodded with business-like precision. "Very well, and I think you're a superb pilot. Reckless, but good. And..." She let a beat carry on for a second too long before sighing and completing her thought, "I think you're hot."

Drella's eyebrows raised. "You do?"

Layla's cheeks reddened on her green skin, but she pressed on. "Yeah, I do."

"Well," the Orc said, folding her arms, "What are you gonna do about it?"

"What?"

Drella snorted in derision. "You heard me, wrench jockey! So you like me. I like you too. You gonna stand there and be a Hobbit about it, or are you gonna make the leap?"

After an incredulous sputter, Layla stomped off. Drella watched her curvy body go, a little disappointed. Her attention returned to the wall in front of her, ignoring the new girth and angle of her cock. Perhaps she'd been too forward. She gave her prick a few test pumps. Yep, rock hard. She'd have to take care of this. Wouldn't do to walk around the mech bay with a fat, throbbing-

The sound of quickened bare footsteps alerted her self-preservation instincts. She spun, grounding her feet and reached for a weapon that wasn't there. But instead of an Elven assassin, it was Layla at a dead sprint. With only a few feet of distance left, she leapt, limbs out like an attack koala. Drella stumbled back as two dozen kilograms of Goblin slammed into her, latching on.

"I wasn't being literal!" Drella wheezed, wind knocked out of her as her back pressed up against the tiled wall. But Layla pressed the attack, pressing herself against her pilot partner like she was a flagpole she was trying to scale and clambered up to plant a firm kiss on the Orc's mouth. First blood...so to speak. Drella wasn't going to let that stand. She adjusted Layla, flipping around to press the Goblin against the wall of the shower to pin her. The shorter woman gave a whine of need before lips met hers and muffled her noises. Drella's cock stiffened to attention, feeling the mechanic's own erection press up against her.

Layla pulled back. "Don't suppose you'd be into being on the bottom?" she asked. One of the hands Drella was using to hold the Goblin up probed the ring between her expansive buttcheeks. As with most things with her kind, it was abnormally stretchy.

"I doubt a little cocksock like you gets to top that often," the Orc teased, plunging two fingers inside. Layla gasped, but instantly relaxed, showing that this was not an unusual position for her to be in.

"Ngh...shut up..." Layla replied.

"That wasn't a denial," Drella noted, and added a third finger. The Goblin's cock grew to its maximum size, then actually deflated a bit. If it was leaking, there was no way to tell. Anything she dripped would be washed away in the water, never to be noticed. "That little floppy thing's only good for bouncing around, not for putting inside anyone. Let's put your main sexual organ to use, shall we?"

Angling her throbbing Orc cock to prod Layla's entrance, she could tell there was still some tension in her partner. With a gruff exhalation, her tip slid inside.

"Oooh!~" Layla whined, her little legs twitching. She relaxed herself like an anal pro, allowing further insertion.

"Mnf...good girl."

Inches disappeared into the Goblin's expansive ass. Warm, tight confines contracted and loosened with every twitch of her form, acting like a purpose-build fucktoy designed specifically to get her off. Drella thrusted forward, prick gliding in like a lance. Layla was her Prey, and the pilot yearned for more. She gripped the Gob tight by the waist and increased the pace, moving from a slow rhythm to a steady pounding.

"Gods...you feel so good...inside..." Layla whispered, each thrust making a wet slapping noise or a stifled moan or both. Time seemed to slow down, speed up, becoming meaningless. All there was was the carnal act, and the bliss both gained from its completion.

"If I knew you were this much of a buttslut," Drella said with relish, "I would have bent you over your workbench a year ago."

Her eyes went wide. "H-hey! I'm not a...oh fuck, oh fuck oh fuck I'm close."

"You're going to cum from getting your ass plowed? You're more perverted than I thought!" Drella said, giving Layla's rear a good spank to punctuate the sentence.

"That's not...hey...that's." Her words dissolved into insensate stammering until she finally sagged into Drella's arms and said, "Oh gods it's true! I'm a pervert! I'm a buttslut loser who cums from getting assfucked! Aaaah~"

Layla's tiny cock exploded, spurting jets of thin cum all over herself. Her mouth agape, she cupped a hand around her mouth before she screamed out in pleasure. Despite the Goblin's helpless squeezing and twitching, the Orc's stamina had yet to be depleted. As Layla sagged in her grasp, Drella clutched her tight, using the short woman's body to get herself off. The sheer act of using another being to get herself off like a cheap fleshlight was plenty stimulating by itself. The Gob for her part looked like all her focus was elsewhere.

"Heh...not so mouthy now, are you?" she teased

Layla shook off the pleasure induced haze. "Don't...count on it...you jerk." The next time Drella had shoved herself all the way in, the mechanic clenched down around the shaft like a vice. "I'm gonna make you fucking beg to cum."

Drella barked a laugh. But when she tried to withdraw herself, she found she couldn't. Someway, somehow, the little Goblin had a deathgrip on her dick!

"That's not funny, Layla," she said, working the Gob up and down and trying to free herself.

"Oh you can try to free yourself, but you're not gonna shove it in afterward. I could feel you twitch inside me, you're close. You have two choices: leave this shower with blue balls, or you apologize and beg to blow your load."

The growl Drella made did not often come from creatures on two legs. Her whole lower half was tense with the expectation, the need for release. For Orcs it was even worse than some, as their prodigious fertility led to a painful condition that one Human doctor once referred to as 'backed-up balls.' Of course Layla would know that, and the Goblin's glutes were impressive. She must do a lot of squats, Drella reasoned, losing her will to fight. Taking what she wanted simply wasn't an option, so she was forced to do what her people refused to do in a fight...

"Alright! I capitulate. You win, just let me cum godsdamnit," she said, hoping that would be enough.

But Layla waggled a finger. "Apologise for fucking up your mech."

A scowl. "I'm a warrior. Damage happens."

An uncomfortably hard squeeze, making Drella wince with pain. Her nethers were being held hostage in the most embarrassing way possible.

"Say it."

"Alright! I'm sorry for fighting a duel. It was selfish and foolhardy and I won't do it again. Now please, I'm fucking begging you, let me cum!"

Layla made an exaggerated thinking gesture, tapping a finger to her chin. "Hmm...okay." She unclenched, and Drella defaulted to an atavistic rhythm, roughly using the little woman's hole for all it was worth. Despite the harshness, she didn't seem to mind, cackling like someone who'd just inherited a priceless warbow.

"Go ahead and fill me up, you slut~" Layla purred. The audacity of thinking she was in control! Drella was so mad about it that she'd opened her mouth to curse, but the words melted into a delirious groan. Way faster than she'd anticipated, she reached her limit. A gush of thick, fertile seed flooded into the Goblin's body. Her biology allowed her to puff out slightly, but there was only so much room inside. It quickly shot out her ass with every jet, covering both of their legs in the release. Every jet utterly dwarfed Layla's pathetic release, giving Drella at least some consolation. As the orgasm wound down, the pilot thought she spotted a trail of seed leak down from the Goblin's open mouth. But that was biologically impossible...right?

A creak of the heavy door outside the changing room, followed by boisterous conversations snapped them both out of their coital bliss.

"Fuck! That's Cyclops Squad!" Layla whispered. Both of them were soaked in semen. If they didn't work fast, they'd have a lot of questions to answer.

Not waiting for permission, Drella hauled up the Goblin to the nearest shower head and washed her down like a dirty rag, cleaning out as much of the cum as she could. She went to work on herself briefly before giving up and making for the towels. They used their own to sop up any leftover mess on the outside, though from the potbelly Layla still sported, she clearly had some left over on the inside.

Tired and thoroughly clammy, the two women left the showers. To Drella, every glance their way felt like it was an accusatory one. And though there was no prohibition on two people from two different departments shacking up, the cultural difference between pilots and mechanics made it a rare occurrence. They split off to their separate lockers, fetching their clothing and dressing in a hurry. As luck would have it, Drella's locker was directly opposite Cyclops' squad leader.

"Heard you went hard against the Spocks out there in Oakville. S'true you dummied a platoon leader in a one-on-one tilly?" he asked in his incomprehensible gibberish. Gord Dowdell was a short, stocky Human who was what the locals called a "Canadian". The difference in regional affiliation on Earth was so minimal that Drella didn't bother keeping track, but Gord's accent was so thick sometimes that she felt like she needed a translation program just for his particular flavour of English.

"That's correct," she replied neutrally, focusing on getting herself dressed.

He whistled sharply. "Oh nelly, what I wouldn't give to see that. Next time you drop gloves, give us a shout, eh?"

As she pulled on her shirt, she caught the retreating figure of Layla leaving out the door. Their eyes met.

"Actually," she said, "I got a bad chewing out from Gramercy about doing the single combat thing. Might have to scale it back in the future."

Gord made more indecipherable noises and metaphors, but Drella wasn't paying attention. The little Goblin was smiling now, and that's what mattered.

Fully clothed, she left the locker room only to find Layla waiting for her. The little mechanic always seemed to be one step ahead of her.

"Where you headed?" Drella asked.

"To my quarters, obviously," she shot back, rubbing the bulge in her belly. "I need a safe place to clean this whole mess out."

"Need someone to walk you?" Drella had barely realized she was speaking before the question left her mouth. The truth was that as much as she'd came before, there was still so much she could shoot before she was spent. Just like on the battlefield, Drella decided to push her luck.

Transparently so, judging by the look on Layla's face. "I think I've had enough of your joystick for one night. I'm sure there's a lucky sock rolled up in your bunk with you name it it."

"Are you two still here?"

Both turned to find their commanding officer caught mid stride down the hall. They saluted in the human style: hand flat and angled at a 45 degree angle to the forehead.

"Yes sir," Drella replied crisply.

Layla could barely keep her face straight long enough to add: "Sorry, sir. Showers took a while to heat up. Pipes needed cleaning,"

Gramercy nodded weakly, confused by the remark. "Well, get some rack time. Can't stay up all night."

Layla opened her mouth to spout what was surely another brilliant double entendre. Before she could, Drella slapped the Goblin's shoulder, making her squeal with surprise and momentarily lose her concentration. Cum oozed out of her, soaking the back of her panties and visibly stained the back of her coveralls before she regained control. She visibly stiffened, much to the pilot's enjoyment.

"Absolutely sir. Good night, sir." Drella said. Layla managed a weak smile, and their Commander took off down the hall on whatever errand had caught his attention.

"Was that really necessary?" the Gob asked, turning red once more.

"You know, my quarters are much closer than yours are. And I have a bath."

Layla fidgeted. Despite her predicament, the front of her outfit was developing a gentle tenting. "I...I can make it to mine, no problem." She took a few steps and halted. The light jolts of walking loosened her muscles enough to let a little bit more of Drella's seed. She moaned as the seat of her coveralls soaked further. If she didn't get somewhere safe soon, all that cum was going to flow out of her like a burst damn. "On second thought, I might need some help."

Drella nodded. "I can give you a piggyback. But I'm gonna need you to do something for me."

"What?" Layla whimpered.

The pilot smiled. "Beg."

12