A Little Business to Take Care of

Story Info
A business meeting that leads to more.
1.6k words
4.16
4.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ringing phone broke Carmen's intent focus on the screen in front of her, reaching over she hit the speaker button,

"Your four thirty appointment is here..." said the receptionist.

Glancing at her watch, she raised an eyebrow, they were fifteen minutes late.

"Tell them I'll be right down."

Hanging up, she locked her screen, no need for them to see she'd been researching for this meeting. Standing, then stretching, Carmen smoothed her sleeveless blouse down, she debated momentarily whether or not to put on her jacket on to cover the tattoo running from her shoulder to her back for this important first meeting. Chuckling, she opted for not - her tamed skin and the tattoo simply emphasised how much of a warrior in business she was. Smoothing her black pencil skirt down around her toned thighs, she clipped off to reception.

"And you must be my four thirty..."

Carmen stated simply.

The two sitting at reception stood quickly. The tall blonde guy with warm smile offered his hand to Carmen.

Carmen took the hand, and shook it as he introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm David, and this is-"

"Lindsay, and I am so sorry we are late, this eejit took the wrong turning and refused to listen to the Sat-nav.", her Irish lilt obvious, as she stepped forward to shake Carmen's hand.

As the raven haired Lindsay, shook hands with Carmen, David's eyes widened as he took in the striking Latina and his manager. This meeting was going to prove more difficult to focus than he would ever had predicted.

"Don't worry about it, I don't know why men never listen to a woman's directions. They would do so much better if they did, Lindsay." Carmen said.

"If only, if only."

"Come this way." Said Carmen as she turned in her heels, walking back to her office.

Lindsay glared at David for a moment, but he stood back, being the gentleman, offering to let her go first.

"You should have listened to the sat-nav." She whispered as she followed down the corridor.

David, followed behind, his eyes alternating between the rears of the two women, and a huge grin on his face.

At various points during the meeting, David was caught admiring each of the women, causing him to grin and briefly focus on the meeting.

However, David was not the only one admiring the women. Both Lindsay and Carmen caught each other's admiring glances, eliciting twirling of hair and subtle physical contact from the other.

After a long period of discussion, mostly between the two women, Lindsey stood, her figure hugging thigh length skirt emphasising the curve of her backside, and followed Carmen down the hall, discussing the minutiae of the last discussion point.

In the cubicle, Lindsay momentarily held her face in her hands. Carmen such an attractive woman, were these signs that she too was interested? Was that just what she was like? Taking a deep breath she stood, and flushed the toilet. Opening the door she was somewhat taken aback to see Carmen stood at the mirror applying lipstick.

sat back in her chair suddenly.

"Would your mind if I could use your restroom?"

"Of course, it's this way." Carmen stood smoothing her pencil skirt over her toned thighs. She looked and caught David looking, eliciting a huge grin from the man.

Lindsay stood, her figure hugging thigh length skirt emphasising the curve of her backside, and followed Carmen down the hall, discussing the minutiae of the last discussion point.

Carmen stopped at a non-descript door, pulled out an ID badge, waved it at the reader and after the beep, pushed the door. Looking back over her tattooed shoulder, she said,

"Executive bathroom, I hope you don't mind?"

Pushing open the door, Carmen revealed the sumptuous area, huge mirrors, soft lighting and gold detailing made the bathroom look opulent, Lindsay wasn't quite sure where to look, as Carmen gestured her towards a cubicle.

"I'll just need to stay, make sure you don't get lost." Carmen said winking at Lindsay.

In the cubicle, Lindsay momentarily held her face in her hands. Carmen such an attractive woman, were these signs that she too was interested? Was that just what she was like? Taking a deep breath she stood, and flushed the toilet. Opening the door she was somewhat taken aback to see Carmen stood at the mirror applying dark red lipstick to her full lips.

"I love that colour on you Carmen." Said Lindsay as she washed her hands.

"Thanks, I'm sure it would look great on you too."

Carmen turned, lipstick in hand, towards Lindsay who was drying her hands with a towel.

"I wonder what you'd look like with it on?" She mused "Would you mind?"

Lindsay shrugged, and turned towards Carmen, puckering her lips.

She was somewhat taken aback when Carmen kissed her full on the lips, the kiss, full, soft and sensual.

Carmen pulled back first and looking at Lindsay's lips, now rouged with her own lipstick, she nodded admiringly.

"Hmmm, you do suit the colour Lindsay, I was right."

Lindsay, stepped forward and placing her hands on the back of Carmen's head, leaned in and kissed Carmen, passionately, hungrily. Carmen's arms wrapped around Lindsay, her hands slipping to Lindsay's firm backside as they both surrended to the passion.

Breathless, Lindsay reached for Carmen's heavy breasts.

"God...I wish...I had...tits. Ike...these" Lindsay managed to say between kisses.

Carmen pulled back and smiled.

"Thank you, but its only fair I get to see what yours are like.'

With that, she leaned back in towards Lindsay, gently touching lips, before they both closed their eyes, lost in the adrenaline. Carmen's hand strayed towards Lindsay's chest, making Lindsay moan in pleasure.

"Ohhh, you have a pierced nipple, I wanna see." Carmen purred between kisses.

Slowly, painfully slowly, between kisses, Carmen started to unbutton Lindsay's blouse, eventually revealing Lindsay's smaller breasts, unfettered by a bra. Carmen's touch had made her nipples painfully erect and every touch was electric.

Carmen leant back, admiring the view, her long fingernails tracing each nipple. Fascinated with the bar through the nipple, every touch of it making Lindsay twitch, or moan gently.

"May I?"asked Carmen.

Lindsay bit her lip and nodded, before Carmen bent over to kiss her breasts. Lindsay gasped in pleasure and had to lean into the sink unit as Carman kissed her breasts so exquisitely. Carmen's tongue flicking each nipple, playing with the simple bar piercing.

"Oh my god, that feels so good." Lindsay moaned.

Carmen simply smiled wickedly, unbeknownst to Lindsay, she had slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Leaning back for a moment, Carmen reached behind her back to remove her strapless bra. Her large breasts, tanned and heavy were revealed.

"Oh my god, I am so envious.' Said Lindsay, before she pulled Carmen into a tight clinch, their breasts rubbing against each other's.

Carmen eased Lindsay away from the sink, as she searched for the zip to Lindsay's skirt. Reading the situation, Lindsay was the first to find a zipper and start pulling it down. However, she was only just ahead of Carmen lowering the zip on her skirt.

Each woman shucked themselves out of their skirt, dropping to the floor of the executive bathroom, they each stepped out of their skirts.

"Oh my god Carmen, I want you so much. Take off your knickers and let me eat you."

Carmen grinned wickedly, and began to ease herself out of her sexy panties. Lindsay gasped as she revealed a totally bare pussy, slick with desire.

"Now you." Carmen said seductively.

Lindsay removed her sexy pants, revealing a tattoo that had been previously hidden. Then Carmen moved back in, kissing deeply before her hand reached for the landing strip at Lindsay's pussy. The touch made Lindsay gasp, but Carmen's lips never lost contact with Lindsay's lips. Pushing Lindsay back against the sink unit, their bodies rubbed against each other, to both their pleasure. Carmen eased Lindsay gently back up against the sink unit, before gently she helped Lindsay sit on the edge.

Happy with the position Lindsay was in, Carmen kneeled on the floor, the fingers of one hand lightly grazing a thigh, whilst the fingers of her other hand rubbed the slick lips of Lindsay's pussy. Lindsay's eyes were tightly closed as she moaned in pleasure every time Carmen hit her clit and when Carmen slipped her fingers into he tight pussy.

"FUCK" Lindsay exclaimed, eyes wide open.

Carmen had started to lick and kiss Lindsay's pussy. This had led to one hand supporting herself against the rear of the sink unit and one hand being buried in Carmen's hair at the back of her head. Carmen was relentless as her tongue and lips gave pleasure to Lindsay. Carmen's fingers, slick now with Lindsay's pussy, adding to the intense pleasure of the moment.

Lindsay's legs started to tense as she approached orgasm, her grip on Carmen's head urging her to push her onwards.

Carmen could sense the impending orgasm and redoubled her attention on Lindsay, adding a thumb to the attention on Lindsay's clit, making her moan even louder. Lindsay's legs started to raise up and over Carmen's shoulders as her orgasm neared.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god"

Lindsay's legs started to quiver, her moans of pleasure, louder still, before she started to buck uncontrollably, her orgasm ripping through her body. Carmen's fingers still playing with her swollen clit as Lindsay came.

Gasping in pleasure, Lindsay leant back against the cool of the mirror, looking back at a grinning Carmen.

"Thank you, I so want to make you come too."

Carmen stood, and started to dress.

"Oh you will, but first lets agree this deal, then you can do what you want." Carmen said seductively as she winked at Lindsay.