All Comments on 'A Little Fling'

by Agena

Sort by:
  • 317 Comments (Page 2)
cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

yesit is nici's story but with a little btains and not so much fucking slut that nici appears to think was just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well that was tough love!

Talk about walking into a room and exploding a bomb! I wonder if the wife thinks she's smart now? I'd love to see more stories where men didn't sit still for a cheating wife and showed her the errors of her ways. I did feel bad for the kids, but with the way the courts are set up these days, just being a good guy is sometimes not enough.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
#2 SOLIDIFYING ONES SELF

turns into a win-win for him self. TK U MLJ LV NV

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
You've got to love....

a good BTB story.

PearDrop3PearDrop3over 10 years ago
Ten Stars

A great story.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
good fiction

Agena, congrats on writing such a strong statement of purpose to BTB. This should be considered one of the better renditions of that genre. Very Film Noir. I liked that you wrote that the grandparents stepped up to the plate and were conveniently well enough off and willing to take in the children. And that Ron was making an effort to financially support his children.

Of course in real life, these wonderful coincidences never happen. In real life it just takes one medical emergency or other financial setback before the grandparents are seeking public welfare, just to keep their heads above water. Over a few months, within a year, Ron will be sending less and less money home as he gradually drifts away from fatherhood.

Since I am never one to pass up the opportunity to bitch-slap the BTB lynch mob that infests this site.

Best example: Family of five have one loaf of bread. Father leaves taking half the loaf with him. Mother is left to feed herself and two children with the remaining half.

Some asshole judge, enforcing legislative mandates or voter's initiatives {that most right wing assholes conveniently forget about} says that was not a fair split of the Family's loaf of bread.

The asshole judge orders that the bread be divided into four pieces, so none of the family go hungry. Father screams like a little bitch, that ain't fair to him, he earned it.

The court retorts to Father, so YOU would have YOUR children go hungry so YOU can fill up your fat gut? YOU are willing to throw the family YOU fathered, YOU created, onto public welfare to burden taxpayers, so that YOU can eat to YOUR content?

If you 'manly men' are incompetent to fight for your marriage, I gotta ask, why do you even bother to get married? 

When an Aggressor/Predator/Enemy threatens, so many of the commentators and a number of the authors on this site choose to run away and cower instead of taking up arms against a sea of troubles.



Wasn't that the point of marriage in the first place? To defend the Wife You chose? To protect the Family You created? To nurture in a safe environment the Children You fathered?


Ahhh, you are not being respected! You poor little dears, what are you? Perpetual twelve year olds? Dribbling some sperm may define you as male but it is accepting responsibility that defines you as men.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
fanfare

Here is the failure of your reasoning...and I DO agree with some of your points. (BTW, drop the political chip on your shoulder)

IF some Lothario is coming onto my wife, and she indicates her displeasure at his advances, I will be forthright in my defense of her. That is my function.

Now...if some Lothario comes in and my wife says 'no...leave him alone. I like the attention he is paying me just fine.' then we have TWO conflicts: the wife wanting extra attention at my expense and me vs. the Lothario. Wife is DEFENDING the POS for reasons of her own. I am now stuck dividing my efforts into 'winning over' someone who should already be on my side AND fighting off this fucker. This makes me less effective.

If my wife starts FUCKING the Lothario, she has pitched her tent in the enemy camp... Who exactly am I fighting for at this point? At this point, I fight for the kids. Because in this story, wife didn't say 'oops...I fell for a line of shit and I dropped my panties. I hurt you BADLY and I need to get my head on straight.' THAT is a woman who has not left hubby's camp.

THIS woman said "If you get in the way of what I want, I will destroy you as much as I possibly can.'

So...while I see your point of fighting for a marriage, in THIS story...there was no wife left to fight for.

I agree with the asset thing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fd45 never had kids

No one, I mean no closet-cucks running, lotharios cumming, dumb wives slumming, going to make me abandon my kids _ "Oh, I sent some $$ to start a college fund."

Fuck you.

Any cockless wonder-turd who runs like a fucking pussy never should've had kids in the first place so maybe the little bastards are better off not being raised by a wuss and a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
huecuck, BILLY, zed0 the ped0, HiV all loved this fag story

sums it up, gaggle of eunuchs moaned for this "run away!" story just proves it is a cuck-in-the-closet tale for insecure and easily frightened deranged virgin neckbeards.

All I can say is thank Christ those eunuchs can't have kids....

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Second time I have read this good story.

Despite the criticism of grammar, spelling etc. I thought it was a really good story. I will just make this comment: it is the attitude of this woman and others like her that are the cause of so many murders. Those of us with flash tempers often do things without thinking in a fit of rage, I make no excuse for their actions but I certainly understand. A few minutes later they are sorry (unlike this bitch, she was not sorry) but by then it is too late. Que sera, sera. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave this a 5+

This little story has more truth in it than most do, and it does give reason to why many men have to leave their family instead of staying and put in a situation of losing everything. The laws of this country have been turned against men that aren't the fault in the marriage betrayal. A woman can even have ilegitamant children and get financial aid from the government to raise them. The story was great even if it is fictional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great outcome

all cheatings should end with same results whether man or woman,,, go from a family to nothing,,,,not even her lover, who contributed in her, and his, demise.

of course the cucks commenting,,, think it unfair she lost it all.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Oh Yeah

Great tale. Stupid cheating skank slut cunt whore wife. Was it worth ruining your whole life for a strange cock? Going by this tale, I guess not.

Ha

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Observations

MickeyMouse aptly suggested that, once kids' custody was changed to Hubby's folks, Hubby could visit as often as he desired - or them, him!

DWartNut seems to know nothing about SocSec or IRS policies! Even if Sweetie(?) were to file for divorce and get a County Court warrant, the Feds would NOT get involved, especially if the kids had adequate care and means!

IMO, Hubby made lemonade from the lemons which were forced on him. Good lemonade, if we acknowledge The Mouseketter suggestions.

4*

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
fanfare, you ingorant slut......."SNL" reference

Fight for what, the whore wanted to cheat and some how a the husband is suppose to fight for his "WIFE". She married him, she gave birth to the kids, but hey she's entitled to get a strange while he's at work, huh. Your whole rant was that of a mad psycho chick. She fuck off and got burned, Life goes on! And more men just disappear that you know.

ifeanyiifeanyiabout 10 years ago
very good story

A galaxy of stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Odd the reasoning of some people...

Sometimes there are men who say to their spouse "If you leave me (or try to leave me), I will kill you." Taking the attitude that since they married their spouse that spouse is now THEIRS, like property.

And many people REASONABLY consider that a crock... you don't OWN your spouse... you can't MAKE them do whatever you want...

And yet... when your spouse says "I'm going to fuck around," suddenly you're SUPPOSED to be able to tell them they can't...?

It still applies... you don't OWN your spouse.. you can't MAKE them do whatever you want..

So when your wife says "I'm going to cheat and I'll ruin you if you try to divorce me," and she's RIGHT about the divorce part, why should you be forced to play by the rules of a game designed to punish you when the other person cheats...?

Imagine playing football where you get penalized yards when the other team goes offsides...

Who in their right mind would keep playing...?

OldpartOldpartabout 10 years ago
Well done

I agree with others a bit more development of the characters would improve the story. Still a different slant than most LW stories, and to me more realistic.

Let me give a real life example how screwed up the divorce system can be. I was divorced at 35 from one of the biggest sluts I have ever heard of. I was advised that the wife always got the children unless she could be "proved" to be a health problem to them. Didn't have have a thing to do with anything else.

Oddly when I increased the the child support she bitched because this put her over the limit for some welfare benefits. What a screwed up system (this was in fla.) She then married an 18 yr old, who was somewhat retarded. Even talked to his mother but she decided to let them go ahead. So at least there was no more "separate maintenance". Actually I felt sorry for the poor kid; she screwed any thing available, even offered me some. I had already had one round of STD and didn't want another.

One more comment, in Fla at the time (1980's) I discovered the hard way that canceled checks were not proof of child support payments, instead payments to the court system were much easier and they kept all the records.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
she lost her job, the house, a car, and family

so did he. he ran away leaving the kids behind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

RANT ON: "You would also loose custody of the children."

Please, please, please Lit authors, learn the difference between 'lose' and 'loose'. RANT OFF.

I enjoyed it other than leaving his children behind. As soon as it was evident his ex couldn't take care of them, he should have moved them in with him.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Right on!

The only reason for the scorched earth tactics here is our corrupt judicial industry! It is owned by the left, and as Monkcalm so aptly described; their goal is clearly the destruction of marriage and family. I suspect few marriages are without strife and mine has been no exception. On more than one occasion, my wife has demanded a divorce. In every case, the only reason was to force me to cave in to her demands. I always told her to go ahead, but you'll be on your own. I won't get a lawyer. I won't go to court. I won't pay alimony or child support. I will quit my high paying, very stressful job, and you will never see me again. For some reason she always saw the light and got off her high horse. We're still married after 36 years; but if I had played the game, I doubt I could claim that to be true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a result of the

corrupt non American justice system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@SplitAces

I can understand why your wife would want to divorce you, like most REPugs you think you know what you are talking about but rarely have a clue. Let me guess, climate change is a myth, gun ownership is a religion to you and voter ID laws are greatly needed. You really need a rectumectomy. You need your head forcibly removed from your ass.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
yay !for the good guys

this story....... I liked it a lot, glad he found his way for getting rid of the selfish whore without hurting himself too much.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

This proves that all cheaters are fucking stupid. Worthless cunt actually believed he would go along with her affair. She got what she deserved.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
The only sad thing...

The only sad thing in this story was he had to be separated from his children...She deserved all that happened at her, because she was stupid as a rock...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Different

A good revenge and without murder BTB. The cheating wife was similar over the top impertinent woman Carol was in FrancisMacomber's story "Six O'clock News Slot" and she got same answer. However FrancisMacomber's story the husband was more succesful...........5*****

Duna

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I SHOULDNT THINK

fainting is an answer. TK U MLJ LV NV

IrfonIrfonover 9 years ago
Yes

...there ARE still people out there that do things like that today !! So selfish....

Sorry to see the kids are without their ONE decent parent..........sigh............

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LIKE

A very good BTB story.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Intriguing Story!

This story really got me thinking. I like what he did to the cheating wife and lover. She was just a stupid, selfish cheater. HOW could she live with a person for 16 years and not know him and think he would put up with her cheating? She is another stupid, stupid woman and got what she deserved.

I felt bad for the husband not seeing his kids grow up. Thanks for an interesting story.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved it

there is validity, in staying together for the kids, if that's possible. in this case, hubby read the situation correctly, according to the story. maybe the hubby or wife had some cuckold fantasies they wanted to try, but that wasn't the case here. loved the conclusion in the story, but think the legality of it was a bit stretched, but I'm not an attorney. he was able to get a lot done in one day though. nicely done, please continue writing.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
Nice

The one thing I thought about is after all that tie why didn't he come back for the kids and take them with him there's nothing she would be able to do about it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Love It When The Slut Gets Burned

You did good with this one. There are so may writers who fall over themselves to go for some sort of reconciliation after a slut cheats on them and then rubs their nose in it. You burned the bitch. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice

not perfect but i liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good one!

I guess it was a shadow of my own story.

I'm finally single, but it is because I'm a widower now, instead of a divorcee. My own story was remarkably similar, with the exception of me catching them in bed during a lunch break. I'd returned home to pick up some forgotten files and found my wife with her boyfriend in the saddle, pounding away with that old familiar slapping sound.

Rather than kill them both, I simply walked in, picked up the forgotten files and left. My wife shrieked, her boyfriend rolled off and they were still cowered under the covers when I left, not uttering a single word. I returned to work, finished my day and walked into my boss' office. After explaining, I quit and he cut me my final paycheck with a nice bonus included. He knew how hard I had worked for him and also wrote me out a quick recommendation letter too.

My wife was waiting when I returned home. She was twisting a handkerchief when I walked in, but I ignored her and headed for our bedroom. After fifteen minutes I was almost finished packing my stuff when she finally walked in. She broke into tears, wailing at the top of her lungs when she saw I was packing my shit. We'd talked about starting having the children we had planned for and it wasn't looking good, unless she was already pregnant. But if so, would it be mine or her lovers?

As I went through the house, taking things that were mine alone, she was screaming and crying, begging me not to leave. She was a beautiful woman, 29 years old, 5'7", 130lbs of lean fitness. I loved having a fit wife but I hated having a cheating wife. When I tossed my bags into my pickup and headed toward the garage to start loading my tools and guns up, she began pulling it all out of the truck. I pulled my bags from her hands while she screamed at the top of her lungs and threw them back into my truck, this time locking the door.

The neighbors must have heard the screaming because as I was just loading the last of my tools, I left the riding lawnmower for her, the police came roaring in. They began questioning us and when it became apparent, to them and all the neighbors gathering, that she'd cheated and I was leaving, things deescalated. To get my wife to stop screaming, they made me promise to tell her the motel I was staying in and that I'd call her in the morning. Of course, I promised on her mothers grave and pulled and left. In my mirror, I could see my soon to be ex wife on her knees still crying.

Passing by the motel I'd promised to stay in, I soon found myself on the open highway. Heading south from New Hampshire, I found myself on the interstate and set a leisurely speed, gas milage and not spending money was of the essence. After leaving work I'd stopped and cleaned out the savings account, leaving the little bit in checking. She had a good job and I was out of work...

I was in Florida by weeks end and sleeping in the back seat of my truck. It didn't take me but a couple days to find a job in construction, something I enjoyed but didn't pay as much as IT work. But the job I found was under the table day work and I was paid in cash at the end of each day. I worked with mostly Mexican and Cubans, finding there was a lot I needed to learn. They were friendly and quickly accepted me.

With my crewmates helping, I soon found a nice little shack, just right for a hurting single man who wanted to hide. It was on a lagoon in the Gulf and the rent was hardly anything. I had a rowboat that I could pull by hand to the waters edge from my shack and much of my diet was pineapple, coconuts and fish. Although my income wasn't great, with most of my money going into the bank, I was beginning to add to my former nest egg.

My wife never divorced me. She was in constant contact with my folks and they would always relay how they had just talked to her and how much she loved me, wasn't there some way of reconciliation? I ignored them when it came up and they finally got the hint when I asked dad if it was okay for mom to start dating.

That was 10 years ago, last month. She never divorced me, my folks said she was still waiting for me and wasn't seeing anyone. I didn't believe her although I learned it was true from her roommate. My folks warned me she was drinking too much, to dull the pain of my leaving, but I always threw it back in their faces, she was drinking because SHE destroyed our marriage.

My mom called the day they found her. Alcohol poisoning, she died in her vomit. She'd been working on a suicide note anyway, the booze got her before she had a chance to do it any other way. In the note she professed her undying love, but like I told my folks when they read it to me, if that was her idea of love, I would have not enjoyed seeing her hate.

I'm now free to marry my true love. The daughter of one of my Mexican workmates, we had been thinking of moving in together, although my future FIL expressly forbid it. It won't be long now though, it takes place next month. My own parents are refusing to attend, they feel as though I'm responsible for my ex's death. Too bad, they will kick themselves when they are grandparents in abstention.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
NEVER MAKE THREATS PREMATURELY

especially when they are empty. TK U MLJ LV NV

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfealmost 9 years ago
Sweet!

Short, succinct and oh so tasty. Thanks for a great short story!

@Anonymous 03/31/15

Yours could have benefited from just a little back story on why/with who ( who was the boy friend) the wife cheated, otherwise not too shabby. :)

Morgan DeWolfe

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
But....

he also walked out on the kids, effectively, as he seldom saw them. And he didn't see much of his parents either. Can someone really do that? They were collateral damage I guess. 7 years later?! Not really.

However I can just about guess the way a husband might feel as to the way he gets treated by the law if he starts the divorce, and why doing a runner seems a better alternative.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Damn

What a cunt. The kids were teenagers so bringing them to his parents wasn't as bad as if they were small children. So she destroyed her own life. Fucking whore.

What I can't believe is the last comment. A more terrible person does not exist. Fucking racist prick. He should die a horrible death. Asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
dear betrayedbylove

"Are you having a good life Nell?" was the perfect coup de gras on his ex-wife

now go diddle yourself with broomhandle, you holier than thou fuckface

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
@anon

Did I give you permission to use my name in your comment? You have to be intelligent for permission. Stupid idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Betrayedbylove

If you think that you have a copywrite on your handle betrayedbylove then YOU are the idiot!

Excellent story though.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
copyright |ˈkäpēˌrīt|

the exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same: he issued a writ for breach of copyright | works whose copyrights had lapsed.

• a particular literary, artistic, or musical work that is covered by copyright.

you write copy and then you copyright it.

besides you would trademark ™ or register ® a trademark or ℠ as a service mark.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Crazy

Why would I own my Literotica nom-de-plum? All I meant was the idiot who insulted me is not worthy to mention my name. There, all done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Were it only so.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
A Happy Ending?!

Another twat thought that she could manipulate her husband by using the totally unfair divorce laws to fuck whom ever she wanted. She should have realized that no matter how big his balls were literally,they were gigantic figuratively!

- While the children kind of lost their parents,the grandparents did the same good job with them that they'd done with their father.

- Nice to see the selfish cunt get exactly what she deserved, SHIT!

CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
Brillant

Wow. Absolute perfection here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good story

Visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com for a story idea.

Basic true life facts. Maried to her third husband she is a serial cheater. He knows but does nothing. Did tell her mother. Broke down sobbing. Her mother told him to ''divorce'' the slut according to other members of HER family.

She knows he knows but has basically told one of her other men that she will continue to have one affair after the other. Her BFF is also cheater and has been keeping two guys happy. She stated she was jealous of BFF to one of her lovers then month later BFF set up a meet and greet. Once the lover confirmed for himself she was seeing another, he never had sex with her again.

Think about that. Lover stops when he finds out she is seeing someone else but husband keeps her

Must be one of those guys you read about on this site who do not mind sniffing and feeling another's deposit in wife's panties

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OK

Good story. Happy husband survives for once. Have known women like wife but never met man like husband

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Short and sweet

Well I guess he was really pissed wasn't he?

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Another commenter somewhere (sorry, I forget who and where) said it best when he/she called it a wife getting hit by a "martian slut ray"

Just all of a sudden after what 45 years and 16 married just turns a complete 180 of personality and behaviour

But the absolute worst part of this story is his total abandonment of his children to save a little money.

He went from "victim" to a complete grade a lowlife douchebag. Actually, he gives douchebags a bad name.

Destroying his children (disrupting everything, taking them away from their parents and home) just to show his slut wife that he did not have to accept her adultery, is such a dick move. It is not like the parents were killed in an accident. They have to live with the father after 15 and 13 years just not wanting them anymore.

He deserves his own retribution. Yeah, the cheating cunt got destroyed, but what he did to his own children is worthy of a bullet between the eyes.

I hope this is just a one off and not a recurring theme. I will try a couple other stories and see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't get it. How much does it cost? Few hundred here...

I don't get this story. Believe me, the courts will find him. I don't get this at all. I know someone who was working on oil rigs in the south pacific and the courts in this state got him served. They went after his union pension money, she got it all to pay the mortgage. She was the one screwing around by the way. I am pretty sure that an abandonment/desertion divorce would be 90 to 120 days at most and would cost almost nothing. Further, if he does not appear, all the bills would be dumped on him and if he tried to duck it they would put out a warrant for his arrest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love a happy ending

If the selfish, low-life slut cared about the kids, she'd never have threatened her husband. They're better off living with their grandparents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
drSemblance dr of what?

First kids will be out of house in five years and he talked to them and they understood

Second, she was doing it in their home. Chances are one day one or both kids would have walked in on her and lover

Third, if he stayed the atmosphere in that house would have been so caustic, the harm done to kids would be much worse than if he left

Fourth, if he got divorce chances are the time with kids would have been same as after he disappeared..

Having gotten him to knuckle under once she would have done it again.

I do not believe saving a few dollars is why he left. Her complete disregard for him, her in your face arrogance was why he left

Your comments and her actions are typical of how the baby boom generation has screwed up American culture ond families. No one wants to pay price for their own decisions and actions.

She wanted the patry without the pounds

No semblance of rational thought is exhibited in your comment.

I will be in your neighborhood next week, please have the bedcovers turned down and your naked wife waiting

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
DrSemblance

Go back and read the story. Perhaps reading it through a couple more times will allow you to understand what the author has written. Pay attention now, you missed plenty first time through. Otherwise, go back to sucking your buddy's cum out of your wifes overused holes.

KRD19254KRD19254over 7 years ago
The Law is the issue

It is the no-fault divorce and child services that are the problem. As stated in this story (and many here) the Husband takes a beating ans presumed guilty and virtually stripped of his relationship with his children, even when he did nothing wrong. The Court does not value husband parenting, the husband is JUST the money maker in a family. Child Family Services say they are only pro-chidren but a totally negligent in assessing the family situation siding with the mother as best and sticking it to the husband - is CFS a NOW organization?

I would have divorced when my boys were young due to her infidelity but CA laws are pro-mom and anti-dad, I'd never seen them again just paid the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's a Stacked System

Yep, dad's get screwed in the long run. The law is so against dad's in this country, like they say, "better to live with the, then to divorce them", what utter BS. I'd do what he did, except I'd of packed up all my stuff and left town for parts unknown or another country. Leaving NO evidence of where I'd gone to, never contacting anyone from my past again.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Drivel

I understand that this is a revenge fantasy, but the wife is just not a real character at all. Just an excuse to vent. Maybe it's okay for people who like to wank to this stuff, but not a good story at all.

RePhilRePhilabout 7 years ago
No kids?

It is apparent by your story that you have never had the pleasure or the trauma of having children no man would leave his children for that long there's always a way a father will always find a way to be with his children be sure that there is no doubt of that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid

No man would ever leave his kids.He hurt them and that makes him as bad as her.Find another way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So he got revenge on Nell

But what did he do to his kids, his parents and himself? The kids get raised with no parents, his parents are forced to raise another set of kids and he just moves around from job to job, no home, no kids, no parents. Nothing. Seems like he screwed himself, his kids and his parents as badly as he screwed Nell. Stupid solution.

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

considering the situation, I think he did very well. I would have planned visits with the kids. I wouldn't have been satisfied with the damage done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Who knows if the kids were even his ?

No , he did the correct thing in this case , cut the losses , and the cheaters throats , figuratively not literally .

Good story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kids

Children know right from wrong, in this story they knew their mother had lost her mind and knew their father was hurt. They knew this was not going to be allowed to happen without repercussions. Don't sell kids short most are smart and know shit from shinola! Don't make a big issue of it remember it's only a story.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 7 years ago
I always...

like your stuff. This was pretty short so I gave it 4*s. Keep 'em coming please!

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 7 years ago
Read a bunch of comments...

So to all you Anons and bleeding hearts...Fuk the kids just split they'll live. Damaged? Awww...life's tough so suck it up buttercups. My kids, cute little tykes, went with their mom, she poisoned them and they turned on me. Haven't seen one of them in over 26 yrs and am estranged from both of them. I couldn't care less. Most male creatures don't have anything to do with their spawn...why should I be any different? I'm pretty comfortable in my own moccasins. Judge me. I'm sure it will be life altering.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
A cashier?

What fool would trust her around money, let alone married men?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Only Fair For Me

I know this is just a flash, but a quick lesson in mortgages. Assuming the house isn't under water, i.e. the balance on the mortgage is more than the value, the equity is the balance left AFTER paying off the mortgage, you don't pay off the mortgage from the equity. Some of the equity does go to brokers commissions, I believe that closing costs are paid by the buyer. The bottom line is, depending on how long they've owned the house and what's happened to house values, there can be a substantial amount in equity in the house.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Another BTB stor

WI think this is just another burn the bitch story. Her attitude seems unrealistic showing no remorse or even embarrassment at being caught. No apology? So in one afternoon he sees divorce lawyer without appointment, his personal lawyer again without appointment to change his will, his parents to arrange for them to take custody of the children's, her parents to explain their daughter is a slut, the doctors wife to inform her that her hubby is fucking his wife, explain to the kids their mother is a whore and he gets it all done before his wife arrives home from work. Really? It takes a week to just get an appointment from my lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Deserved

The cunt got what she deserved. At some point I would have come back surreptitiously to cripple and castrate her fuck buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ChuckEPoo?

He is really cuckoldEPoo! He writes cuckold stories, blah! He comment on this story are crap. If you live in a small town, you can usually get in to see your lawyer that day. Since he took the day off he got a lot of stuff done. I have seen women at work just like the wife in this story. They treat their husbands like shit.

Excellent BTB story and no one got killed!

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Five Stars.

Loved it. Keep them coming.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Missed an opportunity.

Since Ron will be an itinerant worker, he could easily find time to visit the kids between jobs. I have known a number of construction workers who spend months away from home on the job. They usually own trailers, therefore have a decent place to live.

He could see them during school vacations, during the summer, even bring them south to spend an extended time with him.

Making the visits random and setting them up through his parents, his wife could do little about it.

She couldn't even file for abandonment if he shows up regularly and contributes substantially to the kids support. Unless she files for divorce and has a judgement against him compelling him to return and/or provide money to allow Nell to move herself and the kids to their own apartment, Nell has no way to stop the visits.

Since her affair is over, she has no reason to divorce and probably doesn't have the money. What would it get her? The kids already have a stable home and receive financial support from their father. She could move out but would the courts support her in trying to force the husband to pay for an apartment where she and the kids could live? Not likely, since the financial support for that action would disappear as soon as the judgement was rendered. He would just hitch up the trailer and be gone.

Her best bet is the status quo or some attempt at a legally binding arrangement that would allow the husband to return. Possibly shared/joint custody. In fact she would be better off allowing the kids to stay with the grandparents and getting her own apartment so she could have a chance to find a new life for herself. The husband could move back and live with the kids and his parents.

Lastly, most states allow the child to decide which parent they wish to live with when they reach a certain age normally around 15. So Nell faces loosing custody of one of the kids already. Her best bet is a reconciliation with Ron. THAT DOES NOT MEAN LIVING TOGETHER only respecting each others parenting responsibilities.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Correction

A child can choose the custodial parent at the age of 12 in Texas and 14 in California.

So in this story Nell could lose custody of both children simply based on the state law where she resides.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Courts Tear Apart Innocent Husbands

And give child custody to cruel cheating wives. And nobody does anything but gripe. So when a husband says, "I will not be a victim of the court," and leaves, everybody is up in arms against him. Usually, if he is lucky the husband gets to see his child one day every other weekend for a couple of hours...maybe. But the wife can usually come up with any number of excuses why the husband cannot see his child. I know fathers who have told me their ex-wives had kept them from seeing their children for weeks and months. And the wife was poisoning their minds, telling them that their father did not come or that their father didn't love them and never had. Or they were told that their father had met another women with children and he had replaced his own children with someone else's children. So, if I were placed in that position by the courts, I would give considerable thought to going off the grid. By the way, in my state, at age 14 the children of divorced parents can choose which parent with which they wish to live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was a ruined story

Think ‘ruined orgasm’ in story form. The build-up was good, the ending eas seriously fucking weak. 2*

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
The heart of darkness.

She never apologized for her cheating. Not once.

Never was she remorseful of her actions - hell, she wanted to continue them.

Sure, she was unhappy that her 'loving' husband fought out... but was ultimately unbothered by it.

Which is an unsurprisingly reaction, given that she knew - or thought that she knew... - there would be very little consequence to her infidelity. As she pointed out, divorce courts are geared towards protecting the interests of any female, regardless of her culpability into the demise of her marriage. Because, I don't know, women has to be treated as children or something - never should they be held responsibility, even legally, for any action they take.

So yeah - she didn't feel sorry, she didn't apologized, and she planned to keep on doing it 'til she got tired of it... And, evidently, it blew up in her face.

Heck of a thing, losing everywhere and, especially, everyone you ever claimed to love over some morning fucks. Heck of a thing.

... By the way, someone needs to explain to me why Nell and John stopped their relationship, let alone why he fired her. They both have been found out, and both of their spouses were done with them. So why did he need to let her go... actually, when you take the time to think about it, Nell got a iron-clad case against him for unlawful termination and sexual harassment. If you think he lost big during his divorce to his wife, you best believe he would have lost just as much if his ex employee took him to court! But, even if she didn't go after him... why stop fucking? Everybody knows your affair is the reason why both of your families went down the drain, so why stop it? For whom benefit? Nell could have become John's sidepiece - hell, he could have even paid for her divorce over abandonment and married her instead (yep, that would be one hell of a stupid thing to do, but, then again, hooking up with one of your nurses in her house, when you got a family of your own, is just as dumb, so...)

Anyway.. a nice BTB tale is always a pleasant way to start the day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Two Assholes.....

Make this a pretty sad story. She has no remorse and he leaves his kids to be brought up by his parents. What a jerk! Just because she has an affair suddenly she is a bad mother and has nothing more to do with her kids? Nonsense! Why is it that all these cuckold husbands in these stories end up doing so much better than their ex-wives....or in this case his wife still?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the last anon

"Just because she has an affair suddenly she is a bad mother and has nothing more to do with her kids?"

Yes! She is very selfish and self centered individual. She didn't think about how her affair and pushing her husband over the edge would affect them and their family. She only thought on herself. She's not going to win mother of the year award. She could have visited them and supported them by as far as the story tells us she never did.

He left them with his parents and provided for them the best he could.

They are no in the same category if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It was a, "she wanted her cake and eat too", kind of story. To bad all she got was a sour apples type of story, and her family suffered for her stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cunt

I love that her life is ruined. Still though I'd love the husband to kick the living fuck out of her just for fun.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
I

Hate it when you Authors 1/ The story has a bad ending and no Burn the Bastard who fucked Her! 2/again the ending sheeeiitt or Shooott (Either will do) You made me feel sorry for the Slut!

Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ WOOF!

Jerry Springer would have loved to air it! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! (Can't help Myself)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

You ended it the only way it could since your main character was a man of principle and honor.

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

Interesting, at least!

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Take that

Perfect resolution to a selfish woman. Not so smart. Threats are like personal challenges to me.....lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So he dumped his kids on his parents.

What kind of revenge was that when he completely abandoned his kids? Giving money is not parenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He's no different from her

His wife cheats and part of his response is to abandon his kids. She put her desire for sex before her family. He put his need for revenge before his family.

He is no different from her, "It's all about me".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Backed into a corner.

Anybody with any backbone would do the same thing.

4****

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
An Agena story

Never a good sign to see 'Agena' as the writer

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Wife?

This is a dumb story. Instead of abandoning his children and his parents for seven years, Why didn't he just sue the doctor for alienation of affection? And also include in there the child support the divorce was going to cost him, and the Alimony and the health insurance. and whatever else his attorney could think up. It's hard to lay blame on just the wife, Because he was no better than her in abandoning his children. I think they both share the blame in this story. but mostly him for running off. The kids are the ones that ended up losing everything. Why? So he could have his revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a Crock of...

Anybody who would place blame on anyone other than the slut wife, Nell, is an utter fool. She started that great big ball of shit rolling downhill when she cheated on her husband and basically dared him to do anything about it. He did NOT abandon his kids, he placed them in a loving home with people he trusted and that his kids loved. Then he went about the business of earning a living so he could pay for his kids’ support and set up college funds for them. Sometimes I wonder if people even read these stories before they post their inane, or maybe insane, comments.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Deserved

A slight BTB. The.cheat bitch deserved.much worse than she received.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Here is my reaction on her telling me about "my options"

...

I approached her and grabbed her with both of my hands on her neck (notice the guy has 6 feet and 220 lb). She tried to wiggle out but I told her slowly:

"Do not make a move because if you try to fight it I will separate your head from your body. Do you understand?"

She nodded weakly.

"Now listen me carefully. We will get divorced and you will forfeit your alimony. If you try to fight this I will kill you slowly and you will suffer the way you never have suffered in your life. I will use my carpenter tools on you before you die in physical shock."

She opened her eyes wildly.

I continued:

"If I do not get captured first by police I will also get your lover and he will die the same death. But you will go first and I will take no risks that way. No matter how you protect yourself I will get you and the harder it gets on me the more torture you will endure before you die. I will perform mastectomy and hysterectomy on you without anesthesia. Now I will release you and you can think about that but if you try to call the police it will happen now or any time as soon as I get to you. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

She nodded again weakly.

I finished:

"OK my dear, so that you know where we stand."

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
Now that's the way to do it!

See there are still some men of action in this twisted world!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong Question.

When Ron spoke to Nell that last time he asked the wrong question. He should have asked if she enjoyed her fling because...that’s all it was, a fling. I enjoyed the story and found Ron‘s response to be well thought out and executed.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Harsh

Talk about getting bitten in the ass. Loved it.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Why lose kids permanently? Doctor alienation of affection suit etc custody unfit mother

Doctor's wife got some but not all get the rest

Don't leave him with anything

Why lose yourself

chuckysmariachuckysmariaalmost 5 years ago
abandoning the children

to those who keep saying he abandoned his children:

He left them to people who are fit to watch over them. And while he’s not with them physically, he remained a n contact with them and still being provided for with the full knowledge that their circumstance was brought on by their cheating mom.

and what alternate fate would you have them suffer instead? to be used by an evil mother as hostage? leaving the children to a more fit guardian is a good choice. not only were they mare aware their mother is evil but they grew up with responsible grandparants and father as an example. and yes he was a good father, he didn’t cut off communication with his children and still provided for them.

the fact that people like you would blame the husband shows that you are willing to use the children as hostage to excuse infidelity. perhaps those who advocate such sentiments should be held suspect for child endagerment anf child abuse. no sane person would excuse the act of using children to cuckold their father:

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous