All Comments on 'A Little Fling'

by Agena

Sort by:
  • 317 Comments (Page 4)
XluckyleeXluckylee6 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee a really good story

Madeira1076Madeira10766 months ago

What a cowardly dick, I don't blame the bitch. A little boy who can't even take care of his kids, has to have mommy and daddy take care of them. Fing pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great sto4y. Kids are taken care of, bitch is burned, and he's free.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ha. With the law the way it is, it encouraged her ‘suck it up cuck’ attitude. What man would put up with that hatefull attitude from someone close. Distance was imperative. That he exposed her hideous attitude to family was the correct approach. The Dr’s wife too. That he exposed her true financial situation to her, by quitting work and thus his $ contribution to the household, exposed her inability to take care of their kids, allowing the grandparents to take custody … delusions tend to shatter when they meet the sold wall of reality.

Excellent escape, with the kids looked after, and the selfish harridan disrespectful bitch failing to manage to exploit the law to crucify the father. Glad the sleazy Dr. got his too!

Madeira1076 … presumably you’d have preferred the innocent father to have to: either 1) live in a house which he was paying for, with a bitch of a woman who apparently disdained/disliked him whilst she continued having sex with another in the house he was paying for; or 2) he acquiesced in the “lawful” fiscal rape and indentured servitude of himself, where he is compelled to live in a run down bedsit eating beans on toast for five years till his youngest kid left school whilst the cheaters got to shag away in the former marital home he continued to pay for, undoubtedly with minimal visitation with his kids and no funds spare to do anything with them when he does see them. - You call the MC a coward, I would say he’s a man pushed into a corner facing an impossibly inequitable outcome, who finds the least worst solution for those he cares for, including .. god forbid … himself.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban5 months ago

@Madeira1076about commented: "What a cowardly dick, I don't blame the bitch. A little boy who can't even take care of his kids, has to have mommy and daddy take care of them. Fing pussy. " @Billy_Ray_Ban retorts: The MC was not cowardly at all. In fact, it took tremendous courage on his part to completely blow-up what was a comfortable life. His smug-bitch cheating wife made this happen. Her actions are the sole reason for his reaction. Ask yourself, would any of this have happened if his wife had kept her legs closed? The answer is NO. Would he have left if his slut wife had shown the smallest bit of remorse for her actions, and agreed to end the affair? DOUBTFUL Would his children have to be living apart from Mom and Dad if she hadn't cheated? NO It's clear... The blame for the husbands leaving lies squarely upon his whore wife. Again, ask yourself, why would any man live a life of abject poverty while the cheating wife prospers at his expense - thereby rewarding her whoredom? No... He's no coward. Quite the opposite. He's a man who had the balls to walk away from a wonderful life which he had worked so hard to build. All because of the actions of a mindless, stupid, slut wife. BRB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Juvenile.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm going to give Madeira1076 the benefit of the doubt and presume that he/she is not a crack cocaine addict but simply someone who enjoys yanking other peoples chains by posting provocative comments in order to elicit angry responses. If I'm wrong about that I can only urge M to get the help he/she desperately needs.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

All these stories where the kids are raised by their grandparents or a single mother, due to her wanting that extra is just sad. In this story, the wife wanted her husband to just let her have her fling & do nothing?

>>> @Billy...Ray...Ban: I agree with most of what you said, with the exception of the wife showing some remorse & ending the affair, I view the answer as "probable- as long as she went to a counselor to find out why she needed that extra; maybe he would've gone with her, even the initial visits, to ensure that she said what really happened. And of course, him still sleeping in the guest room, at least for a few weeks for her to see what a life without him would be like, & he sees the results of the STD tests.

>>> For Madeira1076 to write like she did, I suppose she's one of those feminists that believe men should be grateful for whatever they get & the women can get the extra cocks whenever they want. If that writer's a male- can't say man as no man would accept what his wife's doing - he must either be a total spineless wimp or pussy whipped something severe.

As the husband took control of an almost impossible situation, with the divorce laws as they are (?? I'm not a lawyer, so I'm not sure if that's fact), I give the story- short & sweet - 4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This, gentlemen, is why the correct response is to just kill the slut. Lots of ways to do it and not get caught. If you can get ahold of the other man also, then you can make it look like they ran away together. People disappear every day. People die every day accidents happen every day. Anyone with a decent IQ and time to plan can make it happen.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

and who thinks sending money home but abandoning his kids is anything but a dead beat dad - disgusting story about two poor excuses for human beings.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Umm he still abandoned his kids for seven years. He is a loser with a capital "L". Sure all other options suck, but he took the coward's way. Not a rwal man. Well he is fictional, but you get my point.

Tootight1Tootight13 months ago

I read this a long time ago, and still like it. Nobody died, except the love that was there. This story was a clean one, compared to some I have read. Nicely done, Thank You. Don't you just love all the forethought put into some of the replies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The husband's in a damned if you do/ damned if you don't situation. He told both parents what's happening, along with the children. Then he abandoned them for 7yrs or so. Really? Even though he had his parents looking out for them & sending money, HE'S the father & should've been with the children.

Even if he lives in the no-fault state, he still should've divorced his cheating slut of a wife. Recorded the conversations (why didn't he?) then quit his job, asking for it to be labelled a firing due to cutbacks. Somewhere during the divorce, he could then tell the doctor's wife.

While this was an overall nice story, the lacking of the man that's supposed to be a father & husband sours the story. 3***, & I'm being kind. gsr

bacchant2bacchant2about 2 months ago

Nicely done. Despite comments of the numskulls who think we should all live like robots by their version of law, I think this is closer to reality and relatives of mine who have gone down similar experiences have ended up losing everything using incompetent lawyers. They are just over

charging uncaring administrators in.my experience so why throw money at them for a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm giving it five to counter the nimwits. Short but, sweet.

OlefishermanOlefisherman14 days ago

A little thing that I learned to late. The best revenge is a life well lived.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

On the one hand it's a brave story of a man that takes the only option open to him. On the other it's a bit of a fantasy.

Funny how so many in the comments have gotten angry over the perceived abandonment of the kids.

Are we to believe that all those careers that involve significant time away from home, soldier, sailors to name but two are a form of abandonment? Or is the issue just one of sending money home to the kids?

The MC has ensured the kids will be well looked after and sends money for them.

This obsession with being ever present for the kids is nothing more than a modern trend, a fad if you will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous