A Little Friendly Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" Max asked Vanessa? "Craig was the second one." He was certain of it. The possibility that it was Vanessa just wouldn't process for him.

"No. Craig went first. Then I did." Vanessa informed her stunned friend.

"No way!" Max replied.

Craig turned to face Max, and sighed. "It's true. She's right," he told Max in a soft voice.

Max's face fell, and his body slumped back into the chair. He said nothing for a moment, and then he grinned just a little and looked at Vanessa with something like a newfound respect in his eyes. "Wow...". He shook his head a little still not quite believing it, and then looked back down at his lap.

"That was really you?" Max asked her a few moments later, to break the silence.

"Yup." Vanessa smirked at the sound of awe in his voice.

"you just drank all my jizz?" He laughed a little, still slightly shocked.

Vanessa laughed back and nodded her head.

"Wow." Max repeated. "Where the hell did you learn how to suck a cock like that?"

Later that evening:

Facebook Messenger:

MAX: Hey V

VANESSA: Hi Max. What's up? <3

MAX: Nothing much. Craig's just left.

VANESSA: Oh? How was he? He didn't say much before I had to leave. Hope he's not still upset with me. Lol.

MAX: He didn't say much to me, either. I think he's just embarrassed. He'll come around.

VANESSA: Lol. Poor guy. It's cause I got mad skillz :P

MAX: Hahah. Well, that's true, I guess. :D

Still can't believe that happened. :Blush:

So what are you doing right now?

VANESSA: nothing, really. I was just going to read some more of a book I'm reading.

Although I am a little bored.

MAX: ...Do you want to come over?

VANESSA: What? Right now?

MAX: uh, yeah, lol.

VANESSA: Sure. But I just left. Any particular reason you want me to come over?

MAX: Well.... I've been thinking.

VANESSA: About what?

MAX: I kind of want to finish what you started earlier.

VANESSA: Omg! Really? But you're gay!?

MAX: I know... but I really enjoyed it. Tbh, that was the best head I ever had. And I feel like I owe you something in return.

VANESSA: OK. Wow! If you're really sure. I can be there in like 10 minutes.

MAX: Can't wait! Oh and I intend to knock your ex fling, Dave, down into second place. :P

VANESSA: Haha! I can't wait too. See you soon! xoxoxo

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Be Careful What You Wish For A gay man has an affair with his boyfriend's sister.in Erotic Couplings
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Pool Party Bash Bisexual orgy between gay, bi, trans, and lesbian friends.in Group Sex
The Jealous Sister Bella blackmails her brother's boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories