A Little Gift of Pain

Story Info
Frederika is far from home and needs a helping hand.
1.2k words
4.71
5.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karob
Karob
73 Followers

As I walked down the upstairs hallway of my parents' home, I heard a noise from the guest bedroom--a sound I recognized--a feminine gasp of pain.

Turning, I saw that the guest bedroom door was slightly ajar. It was Frederika's room--the foreign exchange student who'd been staying with my folks, attending school and working on her English.

I stepped closer, and saw her--a slender young blonde, sitting topless on the edge of her bed. She held what appeared to be a pants hanger up in front of her, and she'd just clenched one of the clips over her left nipple.

Taking up the other clip, she squeezed it open and fed it her other nipple, her pretty face twisting in agony as the teeth came together. She released another little groan of pain, then reached down and took up a string, using it to tug lightly on the makeshift apparatus. She glanced down, biting her lip, at the table beside the bed, and I realized she was recording herself. How interesting.

I stepped quietly into her room, closing the door behind me. She looked up in alarm, her eyes wide, but I made an easing motion, gestured toward the camera, then leaned casually against the door jamb, nodding for her to continue.

Glancing back down at the table, she gave the string another little tug, whimpering with the pain, but released the pressure almost immediately, biting her lip and giving the camera a frustrated glance.

She looked back up at me. With an almost pleading expression, and said, "I do this thing for my friend."

Carefully keeping my posture non-threatening, I took one step toward her and said, "Your friend?"

"My friend boy."

"Your boyfriend," I said, and shifted a half step, not quite directly toward her. "Your boyfriend likes it when you feel pain?"

She nodded, then looked back at the camera and said, "The pain. We like it, yes."

"You both like it?" I asked.

She looked back up at me, her brown eyes connecting with mine, and said, "I like it."

I nodded and said, "You like it, but your boyfriend usually does it to you...you don't do it to yourself...."

"Yes, this is..." she glanced back at the camera "...problem...."

"Would you like some help?"

Biting her lip, she said, "Yes, please."

I stepped closer, and she held the string--dental floss, I saw--out to me. Ignoring it, I took hold of the hanger's hook and pulled up sharply, bringing Frederika to her feet with an agonized yelp of surprise. With my other hand, I adjusted the camera to keep her in-frame.

Lifting up sharply to keep pressure on her nipples, I pulled her to her tiptoes, noting that she wore only a pair of loose, silky shorts. With my other hand, I pulled the chain to turn off the ceiling fan and used my fingertips to still the blades.

Keeping Frederika, whimpering, on her toes, I wrapped the dental floss over the metal base of one fan blade and tied a quick-release knot. Turning toward the en suite, I tugged the belt from a silk bathrobe hanging on a hook and used one end efficiently to tie her hands behind her back. Pulling her wrists upward, I looped the other end around her neck and tied a knot that wouldn't slip.

I took a step back to assess the effect. She danced on the tips of her toes, her tits tensioned from above by the nipples, clamped cruelly in the plastic clips. Her wrists were held at the middle of her back, arms straining to keep pressure off her neck. She whined in distress at the pain, and at the suddenness of my domination.

Stepping forward, I yanked the silky shorts off her hips and down to her ankles as I dropped to one knee, lifting first one foot, then the other, to take them off.

Standing, I pulled up and out on the hanger, stretching her little tits to their limit. When her mouth gaped open in the prelude to a scream, I stuffed the pants between her jaws, and kept stuffing more fabric in until she was well and truly muffled.

Taking hold of her slender hips, I turned her so her butt was toward the camera, and took off my belt. Doubling it and taking a firm grip, I slashed it down on Frederika's bare ass. A pink stripe appeared, and if the girl hadn't been gagged, they'd have heard her scream a mile away. Smiling, I gave her another stripe.

After six solid stripes of the belt decorated the sobbing girl's ass, I turned her again to face the camera, forcing her to dance awkwardly on her toes to keep pressure off her nips. Lifting her leg, I displayed her shaved crotch to the camera.

I looped the buckle-end of my belt around her ankle and turned a full-hitch just under the knob of the bedpost to secure her leg. Now, she balanced on one foot--on her very tiptoe--and the nipple on that side was severely distended, stretched upward almost to her chin. Smiling, I gave it a flick of my finger, and Frederika shrieked into her gag, wobbling wildly on her aching toes.

I stepped back once again, checked to make sure the camera was still situated correctly, then reached to cup her groin, giving it a couple of slow rubs that made her groan with agony and need. When my hand came away, a thick layer of cunt honey coated my fingers, glistening wetly as I shifted them back and forth. I took my time showing it to the camera, as Frederika quivered in her bonds and her juices began to trickle down her leg.

Taking a knee, I inserted two fingers quite rudely into the young woman's weeping snatch, jostling her and forcing her to fight to regain her balance.

I found her swollen pleasure spot easily, and rubbed it lightly while I brushed my thumb across her almost grotesquely distended clit...once...twice...three times...before her body went rigid, her belly rippling furiously, and I felt her core gush and spasm on my fingers.

Quickly, before her rigor shifted to lassitude, I rose, supported her body, and released the floss holding her tits. Groaning, she collapsed onto my arm, her slender body still jerking and juddering with orgasm.

Lifting her, I laid her on the bed, reaching to adjust the camera. At the same time, I squeezed both the clips, releasing the vicious pressure on her nipples. She gasped and arched with the pain, then moaned with the agony of returning blood flow. Watching her clenching belly, I saw that another small orgasm gripped her.

Rolling her to face away from me--and the camera--I untied the bathrobe sash, checked her hands for circulation, then shifted her onto her back.

I picked up the camera and brought it close, spreading her legs for a closeup of her wet, relaxed pussy, lips dark, loose, and pulsing gently with the healthy glow of satiation.

Zooming back, I panned up Frederika's languid body until I reached her face, then zoomed in to show her brown eyes, barely visible through slitted lids.

As I zoomed in close on her thin, pale lips, she murmured, "Thank you...Mistress...."

I turned off the camera, set it down on the bedside table, patted her blonde head, and left, closing the door gently behind me.

Karob
Karob
73 Followers