Rosemary and Cornelia

Story Info
Rosemary and Cornelia enjoy a session together.
2.4k words
4.67
8.4k
9

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosemary moaned as she felt the drool run down her chin before dripping off onto the presumed onto the floor. The creaking of the rigging suspending her and the slight tinkle of bells the only thing she heard. The sharp tang of metal met her tongue as it pressed up against the ring gag holding her mouth open. Then more weight on her left nipple and she let out a louder moan, bucking and causing the bells attached to her nipples and clit to ring louder. Her head twisted from side to side as much as it could, the leather thong braided into her hair and pulling her head back kept her from moving it too much from side to side. Then there was the leather blindfold, it blocked all sight. She was relying solely on her hearing, not that Cornelia was not making that easy for her, she had not heard her Mistress move at all when she had placed the new weight on her nipple ring. Aside from the bells there were now three on her left nipple and two on her right, but knowing Cornelia a third would soon be joining there as well, her Mistress was nothing if not symmetrical in her torture

Suddenly the plug in her ass sprang to life on a high vibration and Rosemary squealed, thrashing in the ropes that held her as she tried in vain to close her legs, but they were bound in a hard frog tie and Rosemary knew they wouldn't close. She tried to push the plug out next just with her own muscles, but that too proved to be futile. She knew it would be but her Mistress loved to see her struggle. And she loved to struggle for her. Softly she rubbed the ring on her finger, the one that Cornelia had placed there to claim her as her wife as well as her slave. A soft moan escaped her lips as she flushed happily. It was hard to imagine what her life would be like now if not for her Mistress...less fun that was certain.

Another shriek ripped from her throat as she felt the hot wax hit her back, in between her shoulder blades and she thrashed more, making the bells tinkle once again. Rosemary had been so lost in her thoughts that she hadnt evern heard the flick of a lighter or a match striking. It was tough but as the wax cooled on her skin Rosemary took a shuddering breath, then another. Slow and deep, trying to calm herself, trying to ignore the vibrations that were slowly driving her crazy, she thought she heard the faint creak of leather, Rosemary twitched her head from side to side as much as the rope holding her head in place would allow. Swallowing her voice came out a high "Ithreth?" she tried to speak through the gag, breaking one of the rules Cornelia had set up for this session, but she didnt care. Rosemary needed to hear her voice, even if it was to reprimand her.

"I'm here, pet." The gloved hand was gentle against Rosemary's cheek and the voice concerned. "Red?" The mistress smiled when she saw Rosemary adamantly shaking her head as much as she was able. "Yellow?" There was a pause before the sub nodded. "Alright, pet. It's okay." Cornelia planted a soft kiss against the woman's temple, clicking a button in her hand and making the vibrator stop.

Taking a bottle from the table, she moved over to the younger red head, one hand reached over, sliding the leather blindfold up, revealing the emerald eyes of her submissive. The room was dim but she still saw Rosemary blink rapidly. "Here, you've been up there awhile." She carefully fed water to the suspended woman, helping to lift her shoulders a bit, taking pressure off of the ropes and letting her swallow more easily.

Cornelia kissed her forehead, "Need me to untie you?" Shake of the head, "Remove the gag?" Another shake. A familiar amused smile spread on Cornelia's lips, "Green?" Rosemary's nod made Cornelia lick her lips in anticipation. "Good girl."

"Now then..." Cornelia walked down Rosemary's body, letting her nails slide over the bits of flesh still revealed under the several pounds of rope. "Where were we?" Her tone wasn't devoid of the caring one she'd had a moment before. She needed a moment to set herself back into Domme mode, but she had plenty of time. She clicked the button again, the plug exploding with renewed vigor. She bit her lower lip in anticipation hearing Rosemary's renewed squeals.

Grabbing the candle as her nails trailed over the soft skin of her lover, leaving light scarlet lines over the beautiful tan her wife worked so hard to maintain for her. Her smile broadened knowing this extra stimulation would make Rosemary's skin extra sensitive before it received a rain of molten lava. Moving in front of Rosemary she allowed her sub to see her sadistic grin, watched as her sub flailed and struggled against the restraints. Then she slid the blindfold back down in place before letting the scarlet rain fall on her slave again, suppressing a giggle as she heard Rosemary's agonized screams, it sent shivers of delight up her spine.

Cornelia circled her prey, drops raining down over Rosemary's back, her hips, her ass. "You're about to cum, aren't you, pet?" She chuckled, "Restrained, gagged, tortured, and you want more, don't you?" She traced her tongue over Rosemary's firm rump, then bit into it playfully. "Don't worry, I have so much in store for you for tonight."

She stood tall, aligned herself, and let her strap-on penetrate Rosemary in a swift motion. Rosemary would not have been able to see that, Cornelia had never stepped far enough away to allow that surprise to be spoiled. She heard a pleasured gasp and it surprised her that it came from herself. Of course, Rosemary likely hadn't heard it, what with her screamed mix of orgasmic bliss and tortured squealing. The strap-on was new, the kind that would transfer some of the pleasure to her, she'd been skeptical, they hadn't worked much for her in the past but this one was quite... interesting.

She gave Rosemary a second to recover before driving the thick rod back into the abused hole. The tall woman grabbed Rosemary's hips tightly, using the suspension to rock the whore back and forth like a swing while her powerful hips crashed against her. She felt her pleasure building quickly, her panting and moaning joining

Rosemary's screams. The sound of the bell had turned from subtle chimes to sleighbell ringing, it drew her attention to the abused breasts, she allowed her hands to find them, giving each a proper smack. "Fuck..." She could hear her oncoming orgasm on her tone, she knew Rosemary could as well. "Ah...! You're such a perfect, fucking, toy." She grabbed the abused bags of flesh, squeezing them like she was trying to milk her. She could feel the vibrations through

Rosemary's ass, through the dildo, adding to her own pleasure. "You were made for this, slut. To be fucked by someone better ahn...! -than you!" She left the breasts and a hand found Rosemary's hair, already pulled back harshy, her merciless grip threatening to rip it off her scalp. "You were made to be mine. Your soul begged for it from the moment we met! You'reee...! Aaah...! You're my slutty, worthless little plaything. And you love it, don't you? You love being my slut...!"

Cornelia felt her world shake as her pleasure finally caught up with her. She grabbed the ropes for stability as her legs started shaking.

Cornelia turned off the vibe and removed the weights from her sluts breasts. She let the toy slide off of her hips, surprised to find them soaked, "You made me squirt, pet." She said in amusement, it was something she had rarely done before meeting Rosemary, but as their time together had gone on it had been happening more and more frequently. And she was finding that she loved it. Cornelia drank deep from the water bottle, removing the gag from her wife and giving her a lengthy kiss. "I love you, darling." She smiled, almost dopily, her legs still shaking. She fed the bottle to Rosemary, "So how are you feeling, pet?"

She watched as Rosemary took a greedy drink from the bottle, her sub's chest still heaving and slight tremors shook her body in the aftershocks of her orgasm, but when Rosemary released the bottle she looked into Cornelia's eyes and spoke only one word. "Green." The determined, mischievous eyes made fire flare up in Cornelia in an instant.

The tall blonde bit her lower lip again. "That so?" She walked out of Rosemary's limited line of sight, grabbing something heavy in the darkness. "Good. Like I said. I have a lot in store for you tonight."

Back when all this started, back when Rosemary was only Cornelia's sub, hell before she was even really that Rosemary would never have admitted to needing to slow down for a breather, let alone stop. Their relationship had been...a complicated one. Both women having personal struggles, insecurities that had hampered them. But they had worked well off of each other, they had completed each other in a way that no other had ever fit with them. Still it had been a long road, a hard one, but worth it.

Once more the blindfold slid off her face and she caught sight of her Mistress, her wife she let out a small moan of contentment. It was followed by a grunt as the ropes wrapped around her body shifted when Cornelia lifted her slightly so that she could get a drink from the water bottle. Her Mistress poured it into her open mouth slowly, allowing her to drink easily before she was lowered back down. "Han hou ithreth," she tried to say through the gag, knowing Cornelia would know she was thanking her.

Yes back in those early days Rosemary was so afraid of losing this one bright light that she had casually tossed aside her own safety, not wanting to lose Cornelia or this way of life, because despite everything, despite appearances from the outside, she loved it. She loved being Cornelia's twenty-four seven sub and had never regretted giving up her job...well almost never, being a sub was not easy and being married to your Mistress could be harder still, but Rosemary loved Cornelia, there had been a spark between them early into their relationship and Rosemary had not tried to fight it.

Once more the young redhead was brought out of her own thoughts as Cornelia asked if she was ready. "Green?" She heard her Mistress say. "The rope was tight on her hair but Rosemary managed a nod, eager for what Cornelia had planned for her. It was exquisite, pain and pleasure merged into one as Cornelia's nail's raked her body as her blindfold was lowered again, hot wax rained down on those same marks once more drawing squeals from Rosemary, her green eyes flashing in delight and in pain as she bucked in the rope harness. She felt Cornelia's lips press into her ass, followed by a hard bite, right below the brand that Cornelia had placed there some time ago. This drew out a low shuddering moan from Rosemary and she felt herself draw closer to the edge.

The vibrator sprang back to life, kicked up to its highest setting and the moan turned into a scream as a thick rod pushed into her abused pussy and she felt Cornelia grab her hair, pulling until she was looking at the ceiling. Then her Mistress began to fuck her hard, even as she began slapping and squeezing Rosemary's breasts, making the bells clang and the weights swing. Rosemary's juices were flowing down her legs splashing to the floor as Cornelia fucked her harder than she had in a while.The verbal assault did its work as well and Rosemary tried to nod her head in agreement. "Eth ithreth!" she cried out, drool spilling down her chin. She cam and heard her Mistress scream in her own orgasmic bliss. They both slumped, The ropes holding Rosemary in place as Cornelia used them to keep herself up.

Rosemary blacked out a bit, remembering the day she had met Cornelia, gone to her home and fixed her laptop for her. The young redhead had been an I.T. whiz and had built up a respectable self business fixing well paying clients computers. As thanks Cornelia had taken her to a BDSM bar, she claimed it had been a joke later, but the joke had sort of been on her with the way Rosemary had reacted.

Once more her thoughts shattered as Cornelia spoke. Rosemary beamed with pride once she understood that her Mistress had a gusher. Cornelia stepped in front of her taking a sip of water before unbuckling Rosemary's gag and holding the bottle to her lips, allowing her another drink. Then she kissed her and Rosemary melted into it. Her Mistresses soft lips pressed against hers and she began grinning like an idiot. The kiss broke and like always Rosemary's heart began to thud hard in her chest when Cornelia said she loved her. They were words that had taken Corney longer to truly say than it had taken Rosemary, but she had, and she still did and every time Rosemary could barely breathe from giddiness. Once more her finger rubbed the ring. Then Cornelia spoke again. "So, how are you feeling pet?"

Rosemary looked up at her, her eyes shining with mischief, did Cornelia even need to ask. They had the whole weekend to themselves and there was no way in hell Rosemary was letting it go to waste. She licked her lips before she said simply. "Green."

She watched as Cornelia bit her lower lip briefly, knowing her Mistress was gauging her and what she could take. Yes Rosemary had learned to say yellow and red much more, but she wasn't done yet. She said nothing but her eyes conveyed the message. She was all right, she could take more. That's when she saw the smile, a wicked, sadistic smile that thrilled her. "Good. Like I said, I have a lot in store for you tonight." Cornelia smirked as she stepped forward. Rosemary closed her eyes waiting and thought back. Back to the pounding pulsing beat of the club that fateful night.