A Little Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers

We cleaned up and then cuddled and kissed for a long while. We ended up making love again with a much more subdued energy and with much less fluid exchange, but very pleasurable, nonetheless. When we finished for the second time, we couldn't do much more than bask in the afterglow and fall asleep.

Somehow, I managed to wake up the next morning in time to shower and change my clothes before I had to hit the road to make it to class. Cynthia was just stirring when I was getting ready to leave, which wasn't easy because she was sitting up, still naked, on the edge of the bed. I fought the urge to just jump on her and have my way, instead opting to kiss her forehead.

"I have to go. I love you, Cin," I told her.

"You love me?" she asked. Mumbled, more like it, as she shook some of the sleep off.

"Of course I do. I'll see you tonight, okay?"

"You're coming back?" she asked.

"Yes, Cin, I'm coming back. Don't worry, okay?" It was hard for me to understand why she wouldn't believe me. I didn't know about her, but we had just shared the most erotic night that I'd ever had in my life. It wasn't just hormone induced lust that was causing my heart to burst, either. I loved Cin, and on some level, probably always had.

"Okay," she relented. I kissed her one more time for affirmation, then turned to go. "Darren! I love you, too."

*****

Our parents didn't have much of a problem with me staying at Cynthia's all of the time. I never said that I was moving in with her, but really, that's what I did. The biggest thing that they worried about was me eating all of her food. I didn't worry about it. Cynthia had a good job and I felt like I added enough to the relationship to pay for my meals.

I was worried a bit that Cin might change the way she felt about us once her ankle healed up and she was able to more readily get out in the world again, but that turned out to make little difference. She was genuinely happy to have me around, and it's hard to describe how heartwarming being in a relationship like that is. A cheesy word, heartwarming, but that's how she makes me feel. My life wasn't bad before, but with Cynthia I've a sense of purpose that I never had. It's a beautiful thing.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers