All Comments on 'A Little Help'

by voyuerman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Cant wait to read more. Brilliant

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please let us know when she is officially knocked up…..

voyuermanvoyuermanover 2 years agoAuthor

So, I think it is hilarious that the first comments I get (which I have deleted) were A) Category Cops insisting this belongs in interracial - which it could, but does not need to be. Last I saw - this was a wife here and I have since sen multiple stories with black en and white wives being placed in loving wives wo the category cops descending upon them. B) the hateful jerks that flame broil the story bc they hate the content. What is hilarious here is that they read through all 5 pages just to trash it when it was pretty obvious what the theme was on page 1. Let go your little dicks and pick another story kids. It's a web site. It's not the nobel prize for literature. Get the F over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just love it! One of the best I've ever read. Can't wait to read the next chapter! You've done it again, voyuerman!

GcoachGGcoachGover 2 years ago

I loved it, I hope there is more soon. I totally get your comment too. I get that all the time as well I am an author here too (Different username). I write cuck and IR stories as well. I like to call them a the morality police, trashing the morality of my story characters. It’s an erotic stories web site. Why are you here if you find it so deplorable? I have disclaimers on my stories, and they still trash them… after they read them and jerk off im sure. Hehehe. Keep writing. Going to partake is some of your older stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and writing...not a big pregnancy cuckold fan, but get the high octane risk allure for some folks. 5 star.

WifeseedWifeseedabout 2 years ago

The experiment with changing perspectives was interesting, though there were times where the pronouns were off (such as paragraphs where "my" and "his" are used in the same paragraph to refer to the same person). I was kind of losing interest until the part where the bull pulled out and seeded her from outside, that was really hot. Very nice creampie eating too, I really liked when the wife revealed that the bull predicted the husband would do that, and the husband felt so humiliated when he found out the bull predicted it. I'm left wondering whether one black baby will be enough for this loving wife. All those careful logistics to hide the husband's cucking at the party are gonna be kinda pointless when wifey gives birth to a baby with a suntan :-) The story needs a better title though, "A Little Help" is vague and generic unless I'm missing something...

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

100 stars to writer! Excellent story my exact fantasy. Thank You

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Wife finally realizes her life long desire for black cock.

Nag this fragile homosexual should fix that, after the little man child cries and deletes this, to Husband finally realizes his life long desire for black cock.

After all you little boys love eating other mens cum...so no matter how much you get your panties into a twist...you're gay. Plain and simple, and obviously this writer is one of the most fragile little fudge packers we have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love going down on my wife's messy pussy when she gets home from one of her dates. She doesn't exclusively fuck black guys, but she always teases me more when I'm eating her black fucked pussy more than usual. "Can you taste those big black dicks?" She would say. "I bet you can't guess how many guys blew their load in me tonight." There was of course no way I could tell, I just knew she was full of their cum as it was dripping down her thighs and coming out in globs as I sucked and licked her beat up pussy clean. She would never tell me either as she would just drift off to sleep with my face buried in her cum soaked that, and I would be left to rub one out as I gazed at my lovely well fucked wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was great, using the build up and switching from character to character. Hope there is more to come and hope she winds up pregnant. Fantastic work.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanalmost 2 years ago

One of the BEST IR cuckold stories ever! Nothing is hotter than a hot wife getting blacked and unprotected, can't wait to see Denise belly swell up with Reggie's black baby! Voyuerman you need to do a second chapter. 10 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting story. Stopped on the second page. Poor transitions from character to character. Be reading in one character then have to stop because you changed characters, then have to go back to the beginning of the paragraph to pick up what this character is saying. Some things said were redundant.

Interesting story poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very predictable, as usual. Weak characters. Same old cuck shit.

servant111servant1114 months ago

Definately a follow up… with the bull owning fully breeding and the slut becoming his cum slave.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ż nami było bardzo podobnie - moją młodą wówczas żonę 21 lat ruchał przy mnie i zapładniał dorosły , 47 lat wielki murzyn za moją aprobatą i zachętą . Ona też nie pozwoliła mi ruchać jej , chyba że była pewna , że jest w ciąży z murzynem . Ja po ich ruchaniu mogłem pielęgnować jej pipkę językiem zlizując jego spermę . Dużo rozmawialiśmy na ten temat i doszliśmy do wniosku , że on ,wielki kruczoczarny afrykanin , będzie ojcem wszystkich naszych dzieci , a my bedziemy je wychowywać . Jego rola była ruchać i zapładniać moją żonę b- moja rola , dbać o nią i przygotowywać jej pipkę do ruchania a później do porodu . Mamy szóstkę jego dzieci a żona chce jeszcze przynajmniej dwoje . On jest bardzo szczęśliwy i z wielką ochotą powiększy naszą rodzinę o dwoje dzieciaczków , które kochamy bardzo . Kochamy również ich ojca ale to już jakoś inaczej - pozdrawiamy rogaczy z '' black cuckold ''

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous