A Little Help

Story Info
Wife finally realizes her life long desire for black cock.
17.3k words
4.14
53.1k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voyuerman
voyuerman
869 Followers

A little Help

We were finishing a meeting to plan an informal high school reunion. It had been quite a while since I had been together with my friends, so we stayed at the bar after the meeting drinking and catching up.

After a while people started to leave and that left me and one of my oldest friends, Teri at the bar. We were getting pretty drunk so I called my husband to ask if he would come get me when we were done. Such a sweetie, he said no problem, just text me and I'll be there in 15 minutes.

As usual, talk eventually got to our sex lives. Nothing much to report from my end. Being a married lady, I didn't have anything particularly exciting to share. My husband Ed and I were still doing it pretty regularly and it was good, but it did lack a certain passion. I was hoping this night at the party would be a chance for Ed and I to get out of the house and away from the kids and have some unbridled drunken hotel sex.

Anyway, I asked Teri if she had been seeing anyone lately. She nodded and said, "Yup, I am."

"Details, woman! Tell me about him!!"

"Well, his name is Reggie and he's black."

"What????" I choked out.

Not that there is a problem with this. It's just something I did not expect. Then again, Teri being single had a tendency to be somewhat sexually adventurous. I secretly envied her.

"Yeah. He's a black guy and he's pretty hot."

"Hot?" I inquired. I was intrigued. I wanted to know what she meant by that.

"Yeah. You know. He's really.... Well he's really good in bed."

"Uh, do you mean... "

She interrupted knowing the answer I was looking for.

"Yeah. He's big."

I was feeling flushed but I pushed for more.

"You mean down there?"

"Yeah. He has a really big cock"

"Oh my God!" I choked out giggling like a school girl. "So, you're doing it?

"We're not doing it. He fucks me and there's a difference."

"What do you mean, difference?"

"I've had sex. I've made love. I've screwed. But until Reggie, I've never been truly fucked before."

Now I was totally flushed and a bit aroused picturing my blonde friend being pounded by a big black cock. Trying to bring the conversation back to something less risqué, I asked her if they were exclusive; if this was going anywhere.

She said, "No. We aren't exclusive. We really aren't even dating. He just comes around and fucks me when he needs it. I'm one of several chicks he has on speed dial when he needs to fuck."

"Holy shit! You guys are just hooking up? And he's fucking around with other women and you're good with that?"

"Yeah, if you knew what it was like being fucked by him, you'd be OK with it too." He only fucks white women. Mostly married ones."

Startled that she brought me into this but really intrigued now about why he fucked only white women, I continued, "Whh..why.. why only white women?"

"He's into white chicks. He says just about every white woman secretly wants a black cock. He really only fucks married women too. I'm the only exception."

"But why married ones? And why are you an exception?"

"He doesn't want anyone to cling onto him. He wants to keep his freedom to fuck anyone he wants to and he knows I won't cling onto him so he made an exception. Though truth be told, I'd be his in a minute if he'd have me. I think most of his women do too."

"B, but, they're married?"

"Once they have been fucked, they are his. Just like me."

"What about their husbands?"

"Dunno really, but Reggie tells me that most of them watch and get off on it. Some join in"

I audibly gasped at that comment. Husbands watching their wives fucked by this black man? I couldn't imagine a way this would be possible but at the same time, I pictured it and and felt somewhat aroused and that kind of disturbed me.

It was silent for a moment. I had to let all that sink in and she had to exhale after telling her old friend that she was basically a cum dumpster for a black stud.

"Are you brining him with you to the party?" I asked

"Yeah. He said he'd come. I hope he does. I haven't been fucked in a week and I could use it."

She paused then added, "He'd add you to his stable in a minute too. You're his type."

"Oh my God. His... type? What do you mean? I am totally NOT his type and I would NEVER do something like that!"

"Relax. You're hot and you know it. You have a great body and your fine butt would have him hard in a minute. More importantly, it's because you're in a stable loving marriage. He knows if he fucked you, you wouldn't leave your husband. Whether Ed could deal with it or not, I don't know. Besides, you'd love it."

My head was spinning. My old friend was telling me I was on the menu for her horny lover? I realized that just the suggestion of it was making me both uncomfortable and aroused. Again, I realized I was envious of Teri. She was free to fuck and be a slut and I realized that somewhere deep down, I knew there was a bit of an inner slut in me that I thought was gone after college. It also hit me that she had commented on my ass. Has she always looked at my body that way? Was she into women as well? OMG. Do I even know her?

Well now that was all on the table, we had to go so I texted Ed to come get me. True to his word, he was there in 15 and came inside to get me. Seeing Teri he gave her a hug and we left soon after.

Driving home with my husband I was quiet and replayed the conversation with Teri in my mind all while picturing her being impaled by this black man I have never met.

I was a bit drunk and all this talk of huge cocks and sex and the thought that he could desire me had made me very horny now. Arriving home, we went directly to the bedroom where I peeled off my clothes and grabbed my husband and pulled him down on top of me.

He said, "What's gotten into you?"

I just said, "Shut up and fuck me. I need to be fucked."

I never talked like that. The surprise on his face was evident, but his arousal was just as evident.

As he tore off his clothes, I spread my legs and rubbed at my hairy crotch, something I also have never done in front of him. I was just too aroused not to rub my sex.

He was staring down at his overheated wife, masturbating herself while he freed his cock from his boxers. So I repeated, "fuck me, please."

And he did.

He jammed his cock into me and pounded at me. I grabbed him and pulled him close and practically tore his lips off kissing him almost violently.

This wasn't going to be a long one. This was going to be a quick and hard fuck and I was loving it. Then I pictured a black hulk over me, pounding into me and realized that Ed was bare inside me, not having time to cover himself with a condom. I felt his pounding get more intense and ragged and knew he was going blow inside of me. When I pictured the black hulk cumming in me instead of my husband I popped.

"Fuck me!! Ah... ahh.. oh I wailed". And the orgasm washed over my entire body as my pussy clamped down on him, literally pulling his semen into me.

He roared as he ejaculated into his wife and it wasn't until it was over that I worried that we would wake the kids and that we could have made a new one.

Ed lay on top of me, his penis still pulsing the last of his cum into me. We were both post sex and breathing hard from our exertion. Soon he got up onto his elbows and looked into my eyes, searching for whatever it was that brought out this sex machine from his normally reserved wife.

The he realized what we had just done. "Sorry Dee. I couldn't help myself and it's been so long since I've been bare in you. That and you were pretty demanding. It's like you wanted me to do that."

He was right. I did want him to do that. I have been off the pill for several months. We weren't planning on having more kids. It was the Doctor that suggested I take a break from all the hormones for a while. So we had been using condoms or occasionally Ed would pull out when he got close but only during those times that I thought I was safest. I know sometimes he shot some into me, but mostly he pulled out. But somewhere deep inside me I had wished it was a black man inseminating me.

"So," he said, "where did all that come from?"

Embarrassed now by my slutty behavior, I blushed but remained quiet.

"Really Dee. What brought that on?" Did something happen tonight?

I couldn't avoid this. I had to say something.

"Yeah Teri was telling me about her new boyfriend."

"Well, what about him got you so excited?"

"Uh, I'm not sure how to say this.."

"It's OK, just say it. No problem."

"OK. She's fucking a new guy."

"Fucking?"

"Yeah. That's what she said."

"Is that why you asked me to fuck you tonight?"

I nodded sheepishly. I was embarrassed by my behavior and what was coming next.

" So, she's fucking a new guy. Big deal. It's not like she hasn't been with a bunch of guys since we'e known her."

"Yeah. But this one is different."

"How?"

"Because... he's..."

"What?"

"He... he's black."

There I said it. Now Ed would know that his wife got turned on by her friend fucking a black guy. I'd hoped Ed would stop there, but he pressed the issue and before I knew it I was telling him everything Teri had told me up to a point. I didn't tell him that she thought he'd want me. I just couldn't say that. It was too dangerous a thought because I knew I would want it and if the right opportunity arose, I might not be able to stop myself.

"Holy shit Dee, this guy really has all these women lined up? And they are married?"

"Yeah. I know. I find it hard to believe"

"And the husbands are into it?"

"Yeah. From what she told me they watch or participate."

"Participate? How?"

"I don't know, but I'm sure there is something they can do besides watch." She teased.

As we talked about it more, I felt him growing hard again inside me. All this talk of this black man fucking all these white ladies was turning him on!! I guess I couldn't blame him. It turned me on as well.

His hardening penis inside of me was arousing me again. I rotated my hips and clenched my pussy down to make him harder. Then it was his turn to surprise me.

"So, were you thinking about him when we were fucking?"

"No!!" I blurted.... But he didn't believe me. I never could lie to him.

"OK, I am attracted to black men. But that doesn't mean.."

He cut me off. "I know that if you met the right guy, you would have done it with him. But now we are married so I guess you'll never find out."

"You're right. The time for that sort of thing is in the past."

"So you would have done that in the past?"

"Well, maybe. If I met the right guy and the situation was right, I guess I would have."

"Well considering how attracted to black men you are, I'm really surprised you never took the chance. You can't tell me a black guy never hit on you."

I don't know why it was this way. I had always been attracted to black men. My first recollection of it was seeing a black man on TV when I was very young. I immediately was drawn to him and I always watched the show he was on. I never missed an episode. It was also the first time my pussy pulsed. That's the name I gave it for when it was aroused. As the blood rushed to my sex during arousal, I would seep vaginal secretions. It wasn't like a male orgasm, but it did "pulse" and through my thick pubic hair, fluid would be expelled. I learned later in life that was my body's way of readying itself for sex. It was a black man on TV that first made that happen to me as an early teen and ever since then, black men always made me feel the same way.

I hesitated before replying, which only made Ed more interested in my response.

"Yeah, in grad school, I used to go to all the black bars and dance with all the black guys. I guess I was just a chicken. I wanted to, but couldn't do it. The timing was never right and we were still kind of seeing each other. It's a big step for a white girl to do that and I just couldn't."

"But you wanted to?" He asked.

Again I hesitated.

"Yes. I did."

"Do you fantasize about being with a black man?"

"I haven't in a long time."

"Until tonight?" he prodded.

I didn't answer. I couldn't answer.

"Well?" He pressed.

"Yes. I pictured a vague black body fucking me with a huge cock and when you came in me, I thought what it would be like if it was him and I came so hard. I can't believe how that set me off."

Ed was quiet for a moment, but his penis was now completely hard and he started to slowly stroke in and out of me.

"That's hot Dee. A little white wife like you being hammered by a big black cock. You want that don't you, my little slut?"

"I am NOT a slut!"

"No, but you secretly want to be one, don't you?"

He was pumping harder now and I was starting to feel another one coming on. He was going to make me come again. I couldn't deny it. I would love to let go and be a slut. I'd love to be bedded by Teri's black man and to my horror and extreme excitement, I also realized I wanted him to fuck me bare and a cum inside me.

"Oh god Ed, yes I'd love to let go and be slutty. I wish I wasn't such a good girl. Your penis is so hard! Fuck me honey."

Encouraged by all the trash talk and his quivering wife, he increased his pace. Twice in a matter of 20 minutes, my husband was going to cum in me again.

He gasped in my ear, " You like my cock fucking you?"

Eds had always been enough for me, but I pictured Reggies big cock and knew that it would be MUCH larger than Eds. I never called Eds a cock. It wasn't. It was a penis. Maybe a dick.

I whispered back in his ear, "I like your dick inside me. I like it screwing me. But cocks are only black and big and they don't screw or make love they fuck. And they cum inside white women."

That was too much. That was too nasty. Ed couldn't take it. He blew just as I finished whispering the nastiest of my thoughts in his ear while my nails dug into his ass and my body begged for his cum.

That was the end of it for the night. We actually didn't speak of it again but it was out there. We both shared an amazing evening of sex and it was all because of the revealed desire of a black man. I also now knew that Ed could be one of those husbands that would be fine with his wife having sex, no, his wife fucking black men. How that would go, I had no idea. But we both knew it and for some reason, we were closer because of it. He was more attentive and we were having sex a LOT, though we were now careful again about my being unprotected. But we didn't repeat that first night. At least we didn't verbalize it anymore. But the way we looked at each other, we both knew it was there. He couldn't get enough of me. It was worth it just to have all this sex with my husband again, but the thought of Teri and her black cock was still on my mind.

A few weeks passed since my husband inseminated me and finally my period came so we dodged that bullet. When it started, I wondered if I would feel relief or disappointment if my period came after being fucked by a black man? OMG. I was pondering getting pregnant by a black man. This had to stop.

So, my wife is a 33 year old fox. Thick, very dark hair on her head and where it counts; between her legs. It's not an out of control mess down there. Trimmed at the edges, but full and thick. She has a fine body with medium breasts and an ass to die for. She is a great lay and cums easily and loudly. She isn't on birth control at the moment. She and her doctor decided that she should take breaks from using the pill from time to time. Now was one of those times, so I am relegated to condoms, especially when it is her fertile time of the month, which it was on that night. Otherwise, sometimes we would gamble and I would pull out, though I would often shoot at least one shot inside. If she got pregnant again, it wouldn't be the worst thing that would happen to us.

To say I was surprised how she attacked me after going out with Teri would be an understatement! Believe me though, I was fine with it. We hadn't fucked like that since college. Or I guess I should say screwed, because apparently, only big black cocks can fuck.

I knew she had a thing for black men. She often commented on the appearance of black guys on TV or someone we would see. She told me of flirting with black men at stores when she shops. Truth be told, I have jacked off many times thinking or her getting fucked by some big black guy. But it was only a fantasy with absolutely no chance of it actually happening.

Until now.

She had never revealed her inner feelings like this. Sure, I knew she had an attraction to black guys, but her performance recently showed more than just an attraction. Sounded to me like she really wanted to fuck a black guy, even back in college. She has carried that around for 20 years and the only reason she didn't do it was because the timing wasn't right and she was a little to scared.

So, if the timing is right, and she is pushed just a little or supported by someone who she trusts... it could happen. Now it actually could.

Add into the mix an aggressive black man that would certainly love to fuck my wife and it seems might be encouraged by her friend Teri and the proximity of all the players at a function of drinking and dancing, all the elements of my cuckolding are falling into place. Cuckold. I had never thought of that before. If she fucked him. I would be a cuckold. My dick stirred at that thought. There was a certain delicious arousal at the thought. Wow.

We were both relieved that her period came and that gave this some closure. So we busied our lives with the tasks of going about our daily lives while still fucking more than before.

Soon it came time to get ready for the party. It was in a few days so we discussed what we would wear and what booze we would bring for the room and other mundane details. That's when she revealed to me, "Teri is bringing him." She said out of nowhere.

"Him? The black guy?"

"Yup"

"Any reason you needed to tell me that?"

"I just didn't want you to be surprised when we got there." She said.

"Why would my being surprised be an issue?

"I don't know. I just though you should know."

I felt a stirring in my loins. My dick twitched and felt a little full. I was becoming aroused. He was going to be there. The man with the cock my wife fantasized about. I was looking at her amazing body while she was packing for the overnight and thought that yes, she could possibly be fucked by a black man this weekend and my cock rose to its fullest. I was turned on by the thought.

Like I said, we had been having sex a lot and looking at her fine ass, I had to have her right now so I walked up behind her and pressed my hard cock into her luscious ass and kissed her neck.

"Let's fuck." I said.

She turned around, and ground her pussy against me looking me straight in the eyes, she said, "white men don't fuck. Only black men do."

And we were off to the races. I won't go through the description of the sex, but it was very much like that first night. It was out in the open again. She wanted black cock and I wanted her to have it and watch it.

After sex we lay together and had to talk about it. It couldn't be ignored anymore. HE was going to be there.

She began.

"So when I told you he was going to be there, you got excited, didn't you?

"Yeah. I dunno why, but as soon as you said that I started getting hard. Then I was looking at your ass and I imagined his hands on your ass. I got a full on boner."

"When Teri told me about him and the other husbands getting off on it, I didn't believe her. I didn't think it was something you'd even consider."

I replied," I mean, I am turned on by the thought, but I don't know about us actually doing it though."

"You know I'm attracted to black guys and I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck one, but I never thought about it really happening either. There was never a good time for it either."

voyuerman
voyuerman
869 Followers