A Little Help From My Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes. Please ma'am," he replied, desperate now for relief and no longer just playing along.

"What about you, honey?" Joanne asked.

"Please. I need to come."

Joanne shook her head. "Tsk tsk. I'm going to play with you. I didn't say that you could come."

The women took their husband's now free cocks into their mouths. Joanne couldn't believe how quickly they were at full hardness. They were absolutely slick with pre-cum, which she loved. After a moment, they let up, not wanting them to get too excited too soon.

Cassandra positioned herself over Brandon's dick and said, "Remember, we're not ready for you to come. If you get too close, say something. An accident will be punished and it will be a lot longer until either of you get the chance again."

She and Joanne lowered themselves slowly. Brandon, desperate though he was, had been trained well. He could last quite a while at this pace if he didn't have permission. Everyone was on various levels of cloud 9. The women were not close orgasming again yet, but they relished the sensations and kissed, pinched, and bit their lovers as they saw fit. Joanne started riding a little more aggressively, building towards another orgasm when Jackson almost shouted.

"I'm going to cum if you keep going."

Joanne groaned in frustration as she stopped moving. Jackson groaned as he felt Cassandra grip his balls tightly by the base, distracting him from any thoughts of orgasm. Joanne lifted herself off and smirked. She thought she should have been annoyed to see her husband's balls in another woman's vice grip, but she wasn't.

"Didn't think to tell you about this trick. It's handy if you need to shut things down in a hurry. If you really want to mess with him, get him that close a few times and then lock him up."

Jackson looked horrified at the thought.

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind, but I don't think we're done having fun quite yet, do you?"

"Not even close. Why don't we let Jackson cool off for a few minutes and I'll show you how to make a sub really explode. Can you untie Brandon but leave Jackson spread eagled like that? I'm going to go get the next step ready."

Joanne had gotten over most of her shyness around Brandon with all that had happened so far. She took off the nipple clamps, noticing their moans as blood started flowing to them again. She untied their legs, then retied Jackson's. She walked around the bed and bent over, letting her breasts hang down in front of the men. It took her a moment to free Brandon's hand while leaving Jackson tied. She kissed Jackson on the cheek, then finished freeing Brandon just in time for Cassandra to walk back in wearing a strapon-on harness with a realistic 8" cock.

"Wow. I've never seen one of those in person. That's legit."

"Maybe I can show you what it's like to be on the receiving end at some point," Cassandra said and winked, before pulling the desk chair close to the bed. "I only have one harness, so why don't you enjoy the show and then we can switch?"

"Sounds good," she said, sitting down.

"And you, why don't you warm this up for me?" she said to Brandon.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, rolling off the couch. He got on his knees, then took the plastic cock into his mouth in full-view of his friends. He couldn't quite deep throat it, though Cassandra's hand on the back of his head made him give it an honest try.

"That's a good boy. Get on the bed and assume the position, facing the foot of the bed."

"Yes, ma'am."

He knelt on the bed and put his chest down. His ass was in perfect view for Jackson and he heard Joanne moving the chair to get a better look. He took a minute, but knew what Cassandra wanted. Swallowing his pride, he reached back and spread his ass cheeks, inviting.

"He can actually take that thing?" Joanne asked.

"You'll see."

She knelt behind him and grabbed his hips with one hand. With the other, she removed the butt plug and tossed it on the floor, then guided the dildo to her husband's asshole. She pushed and with a groan from Brandon, the head was in. She kept pushing steadily until she was balls deep in his ass.

Brandon let out a a "fuck," then let go of his ass to grip the bedsheets. Cassandra turned on the vibrator at the base of the harness, enjoying the sensations as she worked the dildo in and out of Brandon's ass.

"That's so hot," Joanne said. "Bet you can't wait for your turn, huh Jackson?"

"Hear how he's moaning? He loves getting his ass pounded, don't you, Brandon?"

"Fuck, yes."

"Why don't you see how turned on he is?" Cassandra asked between breaths.

Joanne moved closer and looked, but Cassandra grabbed her wrist and brought it to Brandon's cock. She jerked him off as Cassandra started pounding him harder, the audience, the power, and the vibrator working in concert to drive her to a thunderous orgasm. Brandon moaned loudly as she buried the cock fully in his ass, rubbing against the vibrator and hugging him from behind. Joanne thought that his body language was such that he'd come any moment, so she let go and watched in awe.

"That was great, honey. I think it's time for your reward."

She drew him up, the dildo still buried in his ass. She finally pulled it out and turned off the vibrator to focus on him. She had him lay down next to the still tied up Jackson. She kissed him passionately, then whispered in his ear. Right next to him, Jackson was close enough to hear her give Brandon permission to come. She took him in her mouth, deep throating him almost in the 69 position. It was mere minutes before Brandon was cursing and exploded in her mouth. Some escaped - there was plenty from such an intense build-up, after all - but she kept most of it in her mouth.

Contrary to the perception of dominant women, she did love bringing him pleasure. It just wasn't the only or main priority in their relationship. She looked at Jackson, let him see the cum in her mouth, then winked and kissed Brandon. She forced the cum into his mouth and then put her hand over his mouth, more for effect than necessity, and told him to swallow.

"Good boy," she said, patting his cheek. "You ready for your close-up, Jo?"

"Can't wait."

"Then let's go get you setup."

* * *

As they left, Brandon got a hand towel to clean himself up a little. Coming closer to Jackson, he asked, "What do you think, so far? Any regrets?"

"Fuck no, man. This is bonkers. Might be the best day ever."

"Me too. That's why I wasn't too put off when Cassie didn't follow my script."

"I can see why. You shot fountains. How long has it been since you came?"

"You should have asked that before you signed up. It's been a couple weeks. Looking at the amount of pre-cum on your dick, I think you might be excited by that."

"Maybe. Starting to get stiff though."

"Don't worry about that. I think they'll put you in a different position for Jo to ream your ass."

"You're right about that," Joanne said, standing in the door wearing the same harness, but with a clean, somewhat smaller 6" dildo. Cassandra flanked her naked again, and looked eminently satisfied.

"Brandon, I already asked Cassie. Would the two of you mind helping out?"

"Sure. What do you want us to do?"

"Untie his legs. Cassie will get on the bed, you can stay standing. I want you to hold his legs back to present his ass to me."

"Yes, ma'am," he said and smiled. He quickly did as she said, then waited for Cassandra to join him. Together, they pulled back Jackson's legs. His arms were still tied and his ass lifted off the bed with his dick dangling in the air. He never felt more exposed.

"Perfect," Joanne cooed.

She pulled on the plug a few times, working it in and out. Once she tossed it on the floor, she replaced it with two, then three fingers. She loved the moans he was making.

"Are you ready for it, baby?" she asked, her fingers still in his ass.

"Yes, ma'am," he whispered.

"What's that? I couldn't hear you. I think you should convince me."

"Please, ma'am. Please fuck my ass. Don't make me wait anymore."

"As you wish."

She leaned forward and the head pushed in with a pop. She worked it in and out a few times. "Relax. This will be easier if you relax."

Jackson closed his eyes and breathed out. He nodded and she finished pushing the dildo all the way in. When she did, she leaned over and kissed him.

"You did it. Congrats. You're my bitch now."

"Yes, ma'am."

Cassandra pulled her in for a kiss too. "You're doing amazing," she said as she reached down to turn the pocket vibrator in the harness on.

Joanne enjoyed the sensations as she started doing long, slow strokes all the out and back in. Once Jackson was used to it, she increased speed, which increased the vibrations and pressure on her clit.

She put some lube on Jackson's rock hard cock and started jerking him off in time with her strokes. "Come for me Jackson. Come for me, now!" she almost shouted as her own orgasm took her. Cassandra and Brandon pulled his legs back a little further so when his orgasm came a split-second later, he erupted over his own face and chest.

Jackson looked completely spent. Cassandra and Brandon gently put his legs down; Joanne stayed on her knees with the dildo in his ass and the vibrator on. The sensations were shared jointly by them both.

Cassandra was the first to come back down to herself. She beckoned Brandon over. She handed him the cage key, and asked him to take a shower, then clean up the toys they'd used while they had a conversation with Jackson.

Joanne started jerking him off with a steady rhythm and was surprised when Jackson started writhing and moaning. She looked up to see Cassandra laughing. "That's post-orgasm torture. They're super sensitive after an orgasm. C'mon. Let's get changed."

As Joanne got up, the dildo came out with a pop. Cassandra helped Joanne out of the harness, then tossed it into the bathroom with Brandon and the other toys. They went to the walk-in closet and closed the room. Joanne started laughing and hugged Cassandra. "That was amazing. Thanks so much for introducing me to all this."

"Thanks for going along with it. I know this was a leap of faith."

They grabbed some of Cassandra's old sweats and flip-flops. They were a little big on Joanne, but it made more sense than putting on those dresses again.

"You ready to go talk to your husband?"

"Yeah."

As the women walked back out, fully dressed, Jackson was struck by how vulnerable he was, naked, tied-up, and covered with his own drying semen. Without a word, Cassandra found the pieces of Jackson's cage and handed them to Joanne.

She picked up his now flaccid penis and put it through the tube, then reattached the lock.

"Just the way it should be," she said.

Cassandra had retrieved her phone while Joanne was getting the cage back on. She snapped a pic of Jackson, fully caged and restrained with cum dripping off his eyebrow, then came back to the bed to show him.

Joanne brought him back to reality. "I've heard of post-nut clarity. The idea of people thinking more clearly after they cum. Take a good look at that picture, hon. Is this what you really want? I thought this was amazing and I won't go back to the way things were, but we can try to find a new normal if you want."

"I just had the best orgasm of my life and I think you did too." Jackson laughed as Joanne actually raised 2 fingers. "Alright, the best orgasms. I'd like to see where we can take this. I'm excited, even if I didn't think this is exactly where we'd end up. I trust you."

"Good answer," she replied. She grabbed a hand towel to wipe the semen off his face before kissing him and starting to untie him.

Just then, Brandon walked back in, clean and naked but for the cage. He asked if he missed anything as he put the toys away.

"We talked. We're going to keep going with all this. Thanks for talking me into all this," Jackson said.

"Thanks for being crazy enough to say yes"

"One question, though. Why are you still naked?"

"Oh, unless company is coming over or I'm getting ready to leave, Cassie doesn't let me wear clothes. Says it reinforces our dynamic and makes it easier to start things. History would suggest she's right. If I had to guess, you don't count as company anymore.'

"Good guess. The rule applies even if Joanne or Jackson are here from now on."

"Should we do the same Jackson?"

"Uh..." Jackson stammered, caught off guard.

"I forgot. You gave up your opinions for a month. We'll give it a shot."

"Oh well. Can I at least get the cuffs off?"

"As soon as we go home."

"Haha. You may have unleashed a monster, dude. Cassie didn't get there until year 2 or 3," Brandon said.

"Brandon, let's give them some presents to get them started. They can keep the cuffs. Can you throw the plug, the paddle Jo used, the dildo, and the Jackson's clothes in a cloth grocery bag?"

"Of course. We have extras for all of those."

Brandon picked up the plug and dildo, then went to the garage to gather everything else. In the kitchen, Joanne added her dress and heels to the bag. Finally, she slung the bag over one shoulder. She hugged Cassie, then Brandon, pinching his ass once for good measure.

"Thanks again, guys. Can't say enough that today was amazing."

"I hope we make this more of a regular occurrence," Brandon offered.

"Definitely. Our weekly dinners are going to get more interesting," Cassandra added.

"Let's go, Jackson," Joanne said and walked right to the front door.

"What about my clothes?" he called as she left.

"Be at the car soon or walk home," she called over her shoulder.

Jackson looked at Brandon. "What do I do?"

"You learn to follow her orders. At least if you ever want to cum again," Brandon laughed.

Cassandra grabbed a wooden spoon from the counter and smacked his ass with it. He yelped and she added, "You better get going."

"Shit," he said and inched towards the front door. He waited until he saw a break in the traffic, then sprinted to the car. Cassandra and Brandon laughed as he got to the car and saw Joanne had locked it. She waited until a car drove by and honked at him before she deigned to let him in.

Brandon closed the front door.

Cassandra said, "I think this is going to be a lot more fun than even we expected."