A Little Hug Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And they gave us chopsticks, so you don't need any forks, or anything. Besides, we have fingers." Rachael worked her thumb and forefinger together a few times for emphasis. She opined, "And we can use the little containers so no dishes. See? Aren't they cute?"

Not as cute as you are.

"Gee, thanks, Rose. You look pretty damn hot tonight, too."

Oh, my God, did I call her cute out loud?

"It's okay. I liked it," she said over her shoulder as she emptied the sacks and arranged the sushi.

"Okay, I'm going to stop talking." My mortification limit had been reached; silence seemed to be the best short-term course of action.

"We could use a couple of little bowls, or something, for the soy sauce and ginger and, ooo their wasabi is sooo gooood. Spicy-spicy!"

I bit my lips together and thought, She is sooo incredible and she's here for dinner--with me! Then I waited for her to respond.

She asked, "Dishes?"

Whew! At least I can still separate my brain from my mouth.

"In the cupboard, no, top one to the right of the sink." She stretched and I thought, My God, what a fabulous back side! My God, I hope I didn't say that out loud...

"Ah, perfect," she announced

You're right, it's perfect!

I tried a quick head shake to reboot my mind. "I need wine." I got an open bottle of pinot grigio from the fridge, picked out a goblet and poured myself a healthy measure.

"Rachael, would you like something to drink?"

"Well, maybe a little vino-reeno?"

I poured her one, also, completely forgetting she was not quite twenty.

Rachael already had most of the food on the table. She set a shallow bowl down and squeezed several soy sauce packets into it. The pickled ginger and wasabi went onto a saucer.

"Dinner!"

"It's beautiful."

"What do you want to start with?" She sat. I placed the goblets on the table then sat across from her.

"How 'bout that one." I pointed, feeling a little inexperienced.

"Ooo, futo maki. Excellent choice, ma'am." She plucked a disk from the end of the roll and dipped it into the soy. But before I could reach for my own piece, she fed it to me.

She watched my mouth while proffering the tidbit. I gazed into her eyes and she laid the sushi on my tongue. When her fingertip brushed my lower lip, I turned to mush. It was just as well because if my reflexes had worked, I know my lips would have wrapped around her finger.

"Now you do me."

I almost choked. "What?"

"Your turn. To feed me, silly." Her constant smile punctuated the moment.

"Oh, okay." I pulled off the next piece.

"Wasabi and soy, please."

"Um, how...?'

"Oh, here." Her hand took mine and pressed the sushi to the edge of the green paste then into the dark brine pool. As she guided us to her mouth, she stared directly into my azure eyes. I was glad she moved my hand because I could not have done it on my own.

Her lips closed around the black-and-white slice and caught the tip of my thumb. My body registered the electricity in an instant. It caused my nipples to harden and my insides to melt.

I did not know what to do. I certainly did not want the sensation to end, but I couldn't jab my thumb into her mouth either. So... I froze.

Rachael smiled and let my hand retreat. It happened in a dreamy slow-motion, and I particularly recall the tiny sucking noise she made as my thumb left the warmth of her lips. She smiled while she chewed. I just stared at her mouth without realizing that my own lips had parted, and my breathing had deepened.

"Mmm, sooo good!"

"Yeah," I muttered in a breathy gasp.

Rachael giggled at me and I grinned along, feeling silly but catching the humor. What else could I do?

We ate for the next hour, talking and relaxing and growing more comfortable. It was a fabulous conversation about anything and everything. I had to remind myself on more than one occasion just how young she was because she proved to be a fine conversationalist. At times we forgot about dinner. But one great thing about sushi; it can't get cold if you eat too slowly.

When the last food was gone, I told her, "You 'cooked'. I'll 'clean'."

The little trays stacked into one another and made it to the trash. What few dishes we used went into the sink. After a quick swipe of a damp paper towel over the tabletop my chore was finished. I sipped the last of my wine. Rachael's glass still held a swallow but from the glow of her cheeks, and another deep in her brown eyes, she did not need any more.

I picked up the glasses, finished hers on my way to the kitchen and set the empties on the counter. When I turned back for the table Rachael was right there. Her eyes held mine. I felt like a deer in the headlights of her lust-filled stare. My heart pounded heavy in my ears, but not loudly enough to cover the whimpered sigh that escaped me.

Without a word one of her hands found the nape of my neck. Her other arm went around my waist. Her mouth pressed into my open lips and I stood motionless for an instant. With another small whimper, apparently my lust battle cry or mating call or something, my arms went around her neck. Instead of Rachael kissing me, now we kissed each other.

As we explored, I burned every detail that I could into my memory. I was going to tell our kids about that first hug, and certainly about this kiss--well, the girls, but probably not the boys.

Her lips moved with a perfect blend of hesitancy and assuredness. Rachael's hand massaged my scalp and my nipples hardened again. For an instant I wondered if she would notice, or if she would even care, until she moaned and pressed her chest into mine. She noticed!

I whimpered.

My hands began to move then, too. I slid one down along the curve of her spine to the flare of her hips and pulled her into my waist. I turned my head and let the very tip of my tongue outline her lips. She smiled into our kiss and countered with a tickle of her tongue on my lips as well. The tingle of that caress raced through my breasts, picked up energy and slammed into the depths of my pelvis.

Wow! No whimper over that sensation. This time I let out the most unsexy grunt ever.

She giggled and pulled away. "Rose, can we sit? My legs feel funny."

My hand smoothed its way past her spectacular bottom and kneaded the outside of her thigh. "This one feels fine to me."

She chuckled. Each of her hands squeezed one of my rounded cheeks. "So do you, smarty."

I sighed, and admitted, "My legs are a little weak, too. I have a really great couch."

"Show me?"

I led her by the hand to the living room and we sat with our thighs touching. Rachael gazed into my face. It melted every inch of me from my heart to my toes. She reached behind her head and slipped the tie from her hair, letting it cascade like an ebony waterfall.

My eyes closed and I leaned toward Rachael. She is a wonderful to kisser and I wanted more. We started slowly, just the way I like. Some of Rachael's hair got caught up in our kiss. She pulled it free and the slippery tickle as it left my mouth made me grin.

Soon we both were sighing. My breathing accelerated. Our hands wandered. Rachael's back felt toned and smooth through her top. She left her bra at home. I recall thinking that her breasts must be truly remarkable to feel so firm and perky against mine.

Her tongue painted across my lips then forced its way deep into my mouth. My eyes flew open in surprise, but hers remained closed as she attacked me. One of her hands groped my breast while she shoved the other between my legs.

I don't think she sensed my hesitancy. She drew back and her dark eyes burned into mine like lasers. "I'm gonna rock you so hard, Honey. I'm going to eat your pussy till you cum all over my face. Then I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk."

I was confused. "What?"

"Whaaat?"

I sat back to put a little distance between us and crossed my arms. "Rachael, um, maybe we should talk a little."

She looked hurt and sat back, too. "'Kay." She nestled into the overstuffed arm of the sofa, her body language closed.

"Um, Rachael, I really like you."

"Yeah, 'kay... and I like you, too, Rose."

I smiled when she said my name. "And I really want to make love with you."

"Me, too."

"Have you, ever... um, ever been with another woman, before?"

The smile faded as her cheeks colored. Her eyes and shoulders sagged. She shook her head.

"Why do you think women make love like... like that?"

"Well, I--" Rachael paused and drew a deep breath. She exhaled and began again. "I, um, I'm kinda nervous. And all I've done with another girl is to fool around a little. You know, some kissing and playing with boobs, but only through bras, you know?"

I nodded and waited. It seemed best to just listen.

"So, I've been planning this for, like, days. But I didn't know about how to, you know, with another girl. So, I, uh, I mean, my roomie suggested I could watch, um... porn." In a rush, she added, "Just to get some ideas, you know?" Her eyes fell and her cheeks glowed crimson.

As hard as I tried, I could not contain my laughter. But her wounded expression ended it. My smile remained, though, as I took her hands.

"Rachael, Baby, you are a-mazing. Remember how I keep telling you that?"

She nodded but would not meet my eyes.

"And I adore kissing you. Your touches make me crazy, and my brain doesn't work around you. Some days you're all I can think about. Confession?"

"'Kay."

"This afternoon, when you walked into my room and I was sooo freaked out, it was because I thought you wouldn't want me."

She stared at me. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, seriously. Major panic attack."

"Oh, Rosie--"

"But you do not need to get any ideas from porn, or to 'sex me up' to please me, okay?

She nodded once more and this time her eyes looked into the very depths of mine.

"Listen, Rachael. All you need to do to make me absolutely wild is to touch me. Touch me with caring, compassion, and maybe a little regular passion, too?" She smiled at the tiny joke. "And let me do the same with you, okay? I promise it will be incredible just because of how I feel about you, and how I think you feel about me."

She perked up as though a burden had slipped from her. Rachael smiled and her shoulders straightened. "Okay, Rose."

"Have you ever made love with someone you really cared about?"

"No."

"I really care about you, and I'd like to make love with you."

"Me, too. I can barely sit still." Her hips rocked side-to-side for emphasis.

"Good. Okay, now, do you trust me?"

Rachael nodded, smiling broadly.

"Okay, all you have to remember is take your time, enjoy 'us,' and don't worry. Okay?"

"'Kay, Honey."

"Want to kiss me?"

Her answer was to lean toward me and wrap her arms around my neck. I caught her by the ribs as we kissed but she giggled and squirmed.

"Tickles," she laughed.

"Really? How 'bout this?" My fingers dug into her side.

"Stooop!" She giggled and squirmed some more.

"Then how 'bout this?"

I leaned forward and brushed my lips against her throat. Her gasp let me know just how much she appreciated the sensation. I nibbled and sipped at the soft, fragrant skin between her jaw and her collar bone. Rachael groaned and wrapped her arms around my head. She pulled me close as my lips played.

"Still tickle?"

"Don't stop," she moaned and held me to her.

Stopping was the last thing on my mind. Instead, I caressed her young breasts through her blouse. I left the protruding tips for later when I planned to worship them with a languid tongue. My fingers stroked and traced her curves, touching her the way I enjoy being touched. My lips suckled their way back and forth along the length of her collar bones. It was an awkward position as I remained arched over her like a cat. My mouth roamed her neck, and my palms wandered her body until my back complained. But it was sooo worth it.

My hands left her beautiful globes and braced on the arm of the couch. She groaned her disapproval, but the momentary break was in her best interest. My legs shimmied down the couch until I could lie on top of her. Now my mouth could reach her chest. I pressed my tongue into the thin fabric hiding one of her exquisite nipples. Rachael sucked in her breath and dug her fingernails into my scalp.

"Miss me?" I chuckled. A soft growl rolled in the back of her throat.

"Here, let's just take this off," I suggested as my hands fiddled with her top. She raised herself so I could have my way with her upper body.

"That's my gir-- Ohmyyy..."

The blouse fell away, and I stared at her naked breasts. It must have made her self-conscious, or perhaps my wanton leer burned her skin. Her arms went across her chest.

"Rose?" Rachael's voice sounded so tiny and uncertain, almost embarrassed.

"Oh, God, Baby, you are sooo beautiful," I whispered in awe. She smiled her relief. "You take my breath away just looking at you!"

"You can do more than look." Her voice had grown husky, teasing, and full of desire.

I grinned like the Cheshire Cat and kissed her. Then I worked my mouth down her sensuous neck and chest until I could shower the skin of her breasts with richly deserved kisses, nips, and licks. She sighed and groaned as she fingered my hair and guided my head. I used one hand on her breasts, caressing the free one or holding the one under my mouth, as the situation dictated. My other hand stroked her body. Her soft, smooth skin complimented the firm, taut, feminine musculature.

One of the things I adore about making love is how the passage of time ceases. I have no idea how long we lay like that. But I do recall the effect. My lips had surrounded her left areola as my tongue strummed her erect bud. My fingertips rolled the right nipple, still slick with my saliva. Her breath came in ragged gasps and her chest rose off the couch towards me.

"Oh, Gawd, Rose! Just, ungh, plea-- Ungh, yeah... just, like, oooh--"

I grinned to myself. If I could have patted my own back, I would have. Both hands played Rachael like a fine violin. But I could pat my back any time; Rachael might not be here later. I took no chances and continued my intoxicating task.

My hip had gone numb, so I shifted on the couch. One leg ended up against Rachael's panties and she clamped her thighs around it. My lips slipped up to the very tip of her nipple and were stroking back down across the wrinkled areola when Rachael stopped breathing altogether. Her body went ridged. My thigh grew hot and wet where she ground onto my skin.

My darling Rachael and I shared our first orgasm together. It was everything I hoped it would be, and more. Her body found the rhythm of sexual climax. I held her tightly and suckled her breasts as she came even harder. Her hips rocked on the muscles of my thigh. She glided through a nice, long cum that excited me so.

"Oh, my, Gawd, Rose," she panted as her body cooled. "Is it always like that?"

I stroked the side of her face and rested my cheek on her chest. I murmured, "Is what always like that, Baby?" I stared at her breast.

"Is cumming with someone you, um, care about, always so damn a-mazing?" Her eyes remained closed as the occasional aftershock gripped her. With each shiver her tiny nipples hardened again. I became mesmerized watching the cycle.

"Well, I don't know if it's 'a-mazing' every time. But from my experience it is sooo much better with someone you care about." I rubbed one taut nib between my finger and thumb and her body quivered.

She turned her wide eyes to me and whispered, "You're getting me going again, you know?"

"Is that okay?"

I don't think I'll ever tire of her smile. "Sooo totally okay! You know..." she trailed off and turned shy.

"What? What is it?"

"Well, really?"

I kissed her bicep and said, "It's okay, you can tell me."

Rachael breathed a very deep sigh, and her voice became quiet. "Well, Rose, not all of the... stuff, I watched was the slam-bang stuff."

"Oh?" I nibbled on her shoulder. My curiosity piqued.

"Yeah, um, 'kay, some of it was soft and slow, instead."

"And?" I suckled on the side of her neck then began working my way lower.

"Oooh. Oh, Rose..." She curled herself around my head.

"Did you like it? The soft, slow lovemaking?"

"I liked it best. Mmm, that's good. The slow stuff--oooh--it was sooo sexy, Rosie."

"Then why didn't you try that first?" I nipped at the skin of her chest.

"I thought, well, I, uh, thought you'd be waaay more experienced and would like something more, you know, sophisticated?"

"And now? What do you think, now?"

"Now? I think the soft stuff is fantastic!"

"And sophisticated?" I tasted her sternum.

"Mmm, mm hmm."

"Good, because there's something I have been dying to do with you."

"Really?" Her expression turned mischievous. "What's that, Honey?"

I was already dripping, but every time she called me "Honey" it turned up the heat a bit more.

"You just lie back and relax and let me make you feel good."

"Gawd, Rose, I passed 'good' a looong time ago."

"Wonderful--no pressure. Just let me make love to you."

I cut Rachael's response short with a tiny lick across one nipple. My mouth moved to her other breast and took in her stiffening areola. My tongue flickered over the swollen little tip. She moaned and took my head in her hands to keep me in place, but I pulled back. At last, it was her turn to whimper.

The situation evolved quickly as I nibbled my way down her body. Her smooth tummy fluttered beneath my ministrations. Her navel proved too cute to pass so I swabbed the tip of my tongue into the depression. Rachael tittered and tried to push my head away. When that failed, she squirmed from my tongue. I took pity on her and kept kissing and licking my way south.

I reached her skirt and kissed along the border between fabric and skin. I even slithered my tongue under her waistband, a preview of things to come, but moved on before she could pull down on her clothing.

I skipped her hips entirely, although the scent of her made me want to chew through her panties and ravish the delectable morsel I knew lay so close. I sensed her heat as I passed her vee. My hands lifted the hem of her skirt, giving me the chance to caress her legs. Her panties were white, tiny, innocent, and girly, except for one delicious, spreading darker spot. Her arousal had turned the thin fabric translucent, and I could see the tiny patch of black hair above her sex. My brain fogged.

For the next several minutes only two sounds filled the room; wet noises of kisses and sips that covered Rachael's thighs, and a continuous symphony of sighs and moans from one very aroused young woman. My lips edged nearer to her labia, close enough to tease. I wanted Rachael so worked up that the merest touch of my tongue would launch her into low-earth orbit.

My own need started complaining and I was about to free one hand for my pleasure. Rachael beat me to it and almost launched me into orbit instead. She knew just where to touch, and her fingers conveyed an assurance that surprised me. My concentration waivered as my body responded. I reached for her hand, intent on stopping her. But when I got there all could do was hold her tight and rock myself against her fingers.

"Oh, Honey," she gasped. "You're so hot. And your panties are sooo wet."

"Uh, huh," I grunted into her hip.

"Don't you need to cum?"

How could control switch hands--literally--so quickly?

She murmured, "I mean, I'm practically dying, and I've already cum. Maybe you should, too."

Rachael's voice felt like the sirens' call as her hand worked magic between my legs. I began to tremble.

"Is that good, Honey?"

Stop calling me that, I thought. You're not playing fair! Don't you dare stop any of it!

Instead of speaking, my voice became a low moan of gratified approval.