A Little Hug Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I teetered on the edge, wanting to sink onto her hand and lose myself in fulfillment. But I pulled back and remembered my focus was on her pleasure. I grabbed her wrist and lifted her wondrous hand from me.

"You just have to wait." I gazed into her smoldering eyes. "This is about you right now, Baby."

"You sure?" She licked one of the fingers she just had against me. My scent--my essence--had to have been all over it. As I stared, she slid it all the way into her mouth. Her eyes closed in ecstasy and she moaned. It got me so hot I thought I might melt a hole in the floor and fall right through it.

So... the gloves had to come off. Now!

I leaned forward, bladed my tongue into the center of her steaming undies and dragged upward like a plow in wet earth.

Her shaky voice cried, "Oh, shit!"

Ha, gotcha! "You like that, Baby?"

She grabbed my head and pushed it towards the very destination I had in mind. But her schedule and mine differed.

"Uh, uh. Slow down. I promise we'll get you there," I chuckled.

"Oh, hurry, Rose. Please... hurry!" From her expression I thought she must be aching. It was time to stop denying both of us.

I lowered my face to her and surrounded the top of her panty-clad vulva with my lips. I sipped on the fabric, and the sweet flesh beneath, and felt her body quiver. My mouth set up a soft, rhythmic sucking that made wispy sounds through her panties. Her tip grew and my tongue stroked its length. I tugged more of her into my mouth and concentrated on the tiny pearl. Rachael gasped and thrashed into the cushions.

I backed away and she growled her frustration until she realized I wanted the panties off her gorgeous body. She lifted her hips, but I went primal and ripped them from her instead. Her skirt was already up around her waist. Both of my hands thrust under her flexed bottom and squeezed her cheeks. She threw one leg over the back of the sofa and turned her hips to me. Perfect.

Her womanhood was exquisite; puffed with arousal, and seeping nectar. The luscious nub I had just sampled peeped from beneath a neat and tiny triangle of thin black curls, matted by the press of her panties and her copious lubricant. And just to the right and above Rachael's downy triangle was a tattoo of a bird whose deep color matched her raven hair. Tattoos had never been a turn-on for me but seeing one in such an intimate spot on this woman had a profound effect; I wanted this first sight of her aroused body forever in my memory.

"Gawd, Rose, don't tease me! Please!"

"But you look so beautiful. And I like your birdie..." I kissed her ink.

Her right hand pulled on her left nipple and her left hand pressed hard on the back of my head. I let her place me just where we needed me.

Everything about her against my mouth felt so right. While many of my thoughts and fantasies had been of this moment, now--with my face between Rachael's smooth thighs--all my fantasies paled. I rubbed myself against her the way a feline nuzzles catnip. Her scent wafted through my nostrils and deep into my lungs. The taste of her arousal slid across my tongue to become a part of me. My mind and body sought to claim all of her for my own, and every tiny detail of that process took on the utmost importance.

My tongue slipped into her opening. She thrust against me, gasping, and my mind felt drunk. I licked my way up across the slick, smooth split to her throbbing bud. I circled it once and was about to take all of it deep into my hot mouth when she shoved on my head with both hands, pressed her hips tightly to me and began ragged, passionate cries.

We have liftoff!

Just to make sure. I pulled her flesh into my mouth and applied pressure with my tongue against my palate, trapping her in between.

Her body became a rigid arc for several seconds. Then Rachael began to thrash and jerk on my couch.

"Ohf... fuck... Ro... ooh... ose!"

Her stupendous climax inspired sympathetic tremors within my own center. Having Rachael's clenching sex on my face was so erotic that my core spasmed without me touching myself. That was a delicious first! We came together for what seemed like several wondrous minutes, but what was probably mere seconds. Time remained meaningless as I drowned willingly in the experience.

I know what happens to a woman after that sort of fulfillment. My mouth released her, and my lips kissed her in spots that lacked mass concentrations of nerve endings. I found the taste of the perspiring skin delicious, whether it was the arch of her hips, or the flat of her abs, or the flesh of her thighs. The touches remained soft, offering a lilting counterpoint to her recent overpowering sensations. It was like catching a feather and laying it on a velvet cushion--gentle and slow, and very delicate.

After a while, her arms began to move. She stroked the back of my head so gently my skin tingled. I sighed. Her eyes were still closed but I saw her luscious nipples wrinkle in response to my teeth on her leg. She palmed her breasts and smiled.

"Rosie?"

"Yes, Baby?"

"I can't move my body..." Her voice sounded slow and dreamy.

"That's okay." I kissed the tattoo again. "You can stay here as long as you like." My tongue dragged itself up her side. It was rare for lovemaking to be so effortless and so right, a true blessing.

"'Kay. But Rose..."

"Yes, Baby?" It was my turn to smile.

"When I can move, you better watch out."

"Uh, huh. And why is that?" I smirked to myself.

"'Cause I'm a fast learner, and payback is gonna be Hell."

"Don't threaten me, Missy," I teased. Then I remembered her classwork and my smile faded. She had always been a quick pupil, able to take something she learned and apply it in new ways. That flash of recall gave me a shudder that was one part dread, two parts anticipation.

The dread came from the thought that Rachael might be such a fast study, and be so accomplished, that she would take me someplace from which I would never return.

The anticipation came from, well, it, uh, it came from the same thought. My body shuddered again.

My tongue ran perilously close to her outer lip, just beneath her trim little triangle. Her body spasmed, just as expected.

"Ooo, you're a bad little freak. A very bad, naughty, special little freak!" Her tone made it sound like that was a very good thing to be. I smiled again. If I thought she could handle the sensation at that moment, I would have gladly licked her to another climax--or five! The flavor of her body had already addicted me.

"Mmm, my special little freak." She sighed and sounded utterly content.

She lay still for a few minutes. I thought she might have fallen asleep, but my lips continued to move across her as my mind buzzed.

... my...?

At another time, or with another woman, the possessive might have frightened me. Now my hope was that she really meant it--

I almost leapt from my skin as her hand rubbed between my legs.

"Too, sensitive?"

"No, you startled me. I thought you were sleeping."

Her face turned to me and her eyes burned into mine. I felt like a fawn staring into tiger's predatory gaze. That startled me. But it flicked a mental switch that had me hyper-aroused in the very next instant. I needed her to devour me, and I did not want to wait much longer.

Rachael reached inside my panties and cupped me with her hand. Her middle finger slipped into me.

"Oh, Rose, you're sooo wet," she cooed as she traced the length of me then slid the finger deeper inside. "And sooo hot." When she circled my tiny tip with her drenched fingertip, I grabbed her arm to steady myself.

She misunderstood my reaction. "Should I stop?"

"N-no. God, no!" My hips thrust into her palm for emphasis. "I, I just, needed to, oooh, hold onto, ungh, something. Mmm!"

"'Kay." Rachael sounded pleased with herself. She added another finger and stroked my swollen bud with them. I jammed myself down to the floor, trapped her wriggling fingers against me and within me. I climaxed. Hard.

Lights and skyrockets went off behind my eyelids. My breathing became labored and ragged. My body quaked and I may have screamed. It felt--amazing!

After a time, I slumped toward the couch and fell into Rachael's embrace. While I panted against her chest, she stroked my hair and cooed praises.

"My Gawd, Rose, that was sooo hot. You're absolutely beautiful when you cum." Her lips brushed my sweaty forehead. "Was that okay, Honey?"

I nodded, still breathless. Thank goodness she had removed her hand from my overheated slit, or I might have been forever swept away on the receding tide of the Orgasm Sea.

She shifted and stood. I remained sitting on the floor with my upper body slumped over the edge of the sofa. A vague awareness of her shimmying out of her skirt came to me. My head turned and my eyes focused on her nude figure for the first time. Rachael looked so beautiful that my heart ached.

I may hold a bias, and I know others may disagree with me. Perhaps her bottom wasn't big enough, or her eyes weren't blue, or her thighs could have been smoother, or her mouth was too wide, or her areolae were too tiny, or, or, or... But in my mind's eye the paragon of feminine beauty and Rachael were one and the same.

"Come here, Honey," she told me. I took her outstretched hands and let her guide me up onto the couch. I slouched down with my feet on the floor. The ethereal aftereffects of orgasm had left me as limp and weak as a newborn kitten.

Her hands undid the buttons of my blouse and laid it open. She pulled at my skirt and my hips rose to help her. Next, Rachael undid the front clasp of my bra and peeled the cups from my breasts. The cool air and my heightened arousal stiffened my nipples in an instant.

"Oooh, so pretty," she sighed, kneeling between my legs. Her mouth tasted mine and I moaned onto her tongue.

"Mmm, I like how you taste. That's me, huh?"

I nodded, smiling, my eyes still closed.

"You just lie back and let your Baby Rachael make you feel sooo good, 'kay?"

One hand reached for her face and caressed her cheek. She held my hand in place and nuzzled my palm. Then she kissed my hand and set it on my tummy.

I watched transfixed as Rachael descended on one of my nipples. Her lips formed a tiny, perfect circle as she took it into her turgid grip. The sensations made me quiver, especially between the legs. One of her delicate hands stroked and explored my free breast as her nibbling continued to drive me mad. All I could do was lie back, partially clothed but so exposed, while this nymph worshipped my body with a truly exquisite mouth.

Long, thick tresses drifted across my torso like an ebon tide. I bathed in the luxurious caress of Rachael's soft hair that flowed over my body to trail where she nibbled and kissed. My fingers tangled in it and I cupped the back of her head in a gesture of encouragement. My other hand cradled a broom of silken hair and swept it over my receptive skin.

It did not occurred to me that Rachael's second hand had been idle until it tickled up and down the inside of my thighs. She switched to my other breast and licked its surface, but avoided both my nipple and, with her roaming fingers, my opening. She teased me until I squirmed, then teased a little more. My grip on her head fell away, but I kept playing her fragrant hair across my chest.

"Is that good, Honey?"

"Oooh, yeees," I hissed. My head lolled back as I abandoned myself to the pleasures Rachael provided. I placed a hand behind Rachael's head and tried to influence her destination.

"You need me to go somewhere, Rose?" Her voice brimmed with suppressed laughter.

"Yeah, Baby."

"Where?" Her tone taunted me.

"Lower."

"Lower? Can you tell me where? Here?" She kissed my collar bone.

"Lower."

"Here?" Her teeth pinched the outside of my right breast. I turned my nipple into her, but Rachel dodged it as she leaned away from me.

"Oh, please, lower."

"I'm not getting it, Honey. You'll just have to tell me."

"Lower. Down, between my legs."

"Here?" She leaned down and I knew the relief I so badly needed was finally at hand. Instead, she kissed my inner thigh. I growled and glared at her.

"You have to tell me," she said in a sugared voice. "I want to hear you say it, Rose."

"Just lick me. Please!"

"Teeell me."

"My, pussy," I gasped in desperation. "I need you to lick, my... my pussy." I grabbed her head in both hands and pulled her to me.

"Well, why di--" The rest of her words were smothered by my dripping flesh. I cannot say whether she wore her ever-present smile as she licked through my panties. But I can say that her mouth really was phenomenal. When I peered downward, my hips were submerged beneath a brunette sea and my labia were surrounded by a willing mouth.

For an instant I expected her to hesitate at her first intimate taste of another woman, but she could not have been more enthusiastic. My skin flushed with the heat of rampant arousal. Being the one to bring Rachael to two memorable orgasms, having her ravage my body in return, and uttering words outside my comfort zone all combined to raise my libido to a fever pitch. It was absolutely delicious!

Between her licks and sucks, and the response from my own molten core, my panties had become completely soaked. I raised my hips so she could remove them. She pulled the crotch to one side instead. Her tongue ran up and down several times as I shook, gasped, and squirmed down into the couch cushions. She stopped at my tip and suckled the morsel until my body quivered like a struck cymbal. Rachael leaned back as I teetered on the precipice. I tried to pull her to me once more, but she resisted.

"Damn, I need you, Baby." If my wanton stare held half as much fire as the rest of my body she was in danger of bursting into flames. Yet Rachael seemed completely unaware of her impending immolation. She glistened with perspiration and it made her hair cling to her temples, cheeks, neck, and chest.

"Uh, uh, Honey. I don't want you to cum. Not yet." Her hands played with my breasts and stroked my skin. She kissed my leg and slowly moved toward my wet heat. Once there, she started my climb all over again. And she looked absolutely radiant between my trembling thighs.

Oh! She is a fast learner. I'm doomed. Thank you, God. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I watched each tiny movement as she had me for dessert. Her tongue teased and explored every bit of me, at times purposefully avoiding the very spots that cried out most for her attention. Her lips made me gasp and sigh as they urged me onward. Sometimes my thin curls veiled her lips. At other times she smoothed her hands on my flesh so I had an unimpeded view of her luscious tongue as it dove into me. It was like watching an artist's paintbrush caress a canvas.

At one point her brown eyes gazed up at me with such joyous adoration. I had a fleeting thought as my smile blazed into a quiet gasp.

This woman is too easy to love.

Rachael twisted her head sideways. Her lips grasped either side of my entire ridge and pressed together until I slowly slipped from her wet kiss. Then she'd open her mouth and take me in again, stroking over and over. I pinched my bursting nipples as she curled one long, graceful finger up into me. It was pure heaven.

My sensitive nipples were being rolled and tweaked just as she combined a particularly intense lip squeeze with a deft press of her finger. It was all I could take. My back arched. My eyes rolled back into my head as Rachael toppled me over the edge of the blissful cliff.

It was by far the best orgasm I had in my life. And since Rachael got me there, it was also the best dream-come-true ever. In fact, without Rachael I would not have gotten there at all. Of course, I had to figure all that out a little later. At that moment in history my brain and my body had melted together in a primordial puddle of protoplasm. The experience turned out just as I wanted it to.

When I regained awareness, I was naked. My body had become entangled with Rachael's. It took several seconds to determine where she ended, and where I began. It seemed important to make that determination but later I questioned why. It was a rare moment for me to be so connected to another that we actually became one. Then the moment succumbed to intellectual curiosity and disappeared.

Damn intellectual curiosity!

I sighed so deeply that my entire frame shook.

"Rose? You okay, Honey?"

"Y-yes," I stuttered.

"What's wrong?" Her body curled around mine as if she could protect me from my own emotions.

"I, just, want, to, feel, this, close, to, you, for, a, li', tle, lon, ger." I was practically sobbing.

"Oh, Rose." Rachael took my head in her hands and kissed my lips. Her mouth felt so soft and warm, and I never wanted that kiss to end. It was to soothe, rather than to excite, and turned out to be just what I needed. That kiss offered the innocent comfort of a partner, a love.

The very next moment, though, I realized that the way our legs intertwined left our nudity so very close. If I thrust my hips forward the slightest bit, I was certain we would touch. Having her face so close to mine--and covered with my womanly fragrance--did not help my composure. But somehow, I held back.

Rachael kissed me again and shifted herself in the process.

Yeah, oh, God, yes--there we go!

She knew it, too, and at the same instant, because her hips rolled against mine. Rachael whimpered into my mouth. She rubbed us together as our nectars blended in liquid pleasure. She arched her back.

"Oh, shit! Mmm--oooh!" Rachael struggled to catch her breath.

My gorgeous, young, sexy lover lay on top of me as we ground ourselves together. A full curtain of ebony hair cloaked us in secluded heat. Her labia stroked mine, her stiffened clitoris dug into my yielding flesh until it found my clit, too. When her tip invaded my hood and smoothed across my bud, stars clouded my vision and my thighs clasped onto her legs. I grabbed her shoulders and urged her to thrust harder into my body.

"More, Baby. Make me cum for you!"

"Gawd, Rose, you're sooo sexy." Her voice dropped to a passionate hiss. "Oh, oh, fuck!'

I stared, glassy eyed, into her ravenous expression. That word had done nothing to arouse me earlier. But now? Hearing it from those lips still glistening with my juices, watching her angelic face while her body did such devilish things to me, knowing that she was fucking me, aroused me as nothing ever had.

"God, Rachael," I gasped, "please, fuck me!"

She grunted and pulled my thigh hard to her chest. Rachael managed to contort herself and sucked one of my nipples into her mouth. Her tongue and teeth worked the swollen flesh and I arched into her. My hands fisted her hair and I clung to her sweaty form. With one final growl I exploded.

It happened so quickly that I was unable to prepare Rachael, to warn her, to have her join me. But my worries proved unfounded as her rhythmic moans against the soft skin of my breast told me all I needed to know. We suddenly grew incredibly wet where we met, and I still am not sure who was at fault. But I cherished the sensation.

We rode that long tidal wave with each other before we cooled and lay still. Our hearts pounded and our lungs labored, but we remained in that intimate tangle. I guided her head to the side of my neck and felt her tiny kisses on my sweaty shoulder.

"Oh, Rose, that was sooo a-mazing."

"Mmm, Gawd, you are sooo a-mazing!" I smiled to myself.

"I loved the way you taste. It's different than, um, me, ya know?"

"So, you--I wondered."

"You wondered? What??"

"Yeah," I told her. "Sometimes the first time, well, a woman can be a little, hesitant. At the taste..."

"Oh."

We lay in the silence, but our hands caressed each other's skin.