All Comments on 'A Little Island Getaway'

by FacetiousTales

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FyreHeartFyreHeart9 months ago

Good story. You need to fix your references to Ukraine. It is not "the Ukraine", just Ukraine. Referring to it as "the Ukraine" is an insult stemming from the old USSR days when Ukraine was under the thumb of the socialist regime. слава Україні

FacetiousTalesFacetiousTales9 months agoAuthor

Thank you. слава Україні

Honestly, I felt weird even keeping Anastasia as such an antagonistic character, but since this story was written before the invasion even began, I ultimately just decided to leave it as was.

CaedynCaedyn9 months ago

I really like your writing, and I was thrilled when I saw you released another story. This story did not disappoint and deserves five stars. Plenty hot, good pacing, and plays to the same general themes as your other main story. Still, the plot of this story was a bit lacking compared to Cursed Tattoo, and I didn’t like the MC quite as well since he seemed to succumb a little too easily. Also, I wasn’t a fan of the ending of this tale; it seemed rushed and had the harem boning other guys and implied transgender themes, and wasn’t as satisfying overall as Cursed Tattoo. I guess I enjoyed your first long story a little too much! Please keep writing though, as I can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What happens when he goes home to his wife and two kids? Agrat can remake them if you want to go in that direction.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great Story! Well written and only one or two typos (which impresses me almost as much as the sexy funtimes). Could have done with a little less anal, it's not really my thing, but excellent all the same.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It ended okay, but having the two darkest women as the most evil at first was evident. And having the All American blonde as the ultimate prize a big contrast.

But you were probably aware of that already.

FacetiousTalesFacetiousTales9 months agoAuthor

The point was for Agrat to be evil, not Priya. Most of the girls are varying levels of selfish, immature, or weak willed, but none are actually evil, or barely even mean. Even Anastasia is mostly just trying to cope with a stressful situation. I hope that comes across.

Thank you for your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I left the earlier post about skintone. I apologize - I did read it all and have always loved fantasizing about bikini models (who hasn’t?) I enjoyed it a lot - and voiced my one issue rather than your writing, which was excellent.

Also your response to my comment was very respectful and respectable. Kudos to you.

chriswjones071chriswjones0716 months ago

Molesting women after a plane crash...real classy.

BnwovtesnBnwovtesn4 months ago

I thought your story was wonderful and very hot, I would love for you to make a sequel with World Domination, your writing is wonderful and mesmerizing, together with this story it is a wonderful combination wonderful, and I believe you can expand this story even further

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fantastic story, I come to read it monthly because it is so good, will there be a sequel? I will be anxious if the answer is yes, your writing is great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFacetiousTales@FacetiousTales
I mostly write male dominant mind control stuff. I have lots of stories in the works but I can't make any promises about any kind of a release schedule. I don't like reading unfinished stories, so I've decided not to release any of mine before they're ready. Of course, this ...