A Little More Harmless Exhibitionism

Story Info
Sheltered wife regrets marrying her first boyfriend.
6.5k words
4.74
7.7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Olive_DD
Olive_DD
146 Followers

This story is a continuation of A Little Harmless Exhibitionism Sheltered wife regrets marrying her first boyfriend.

If you haven't read Part I already then start at the link above before reading this one.

I hope you enjoy. Please leave a comment. Let me know what you like and don't like.


We pulled off the motorway back into the city and he drove me to my hotel. I asked Jeremy if he wanted to come up and have a drink while I got ready. He said no, he would meet me in the lobby at 7pm. I was a little disappointed that he was so respectful - not even a kiss yet - he had more or less seen me naked at the beach not to mention several clothes shops but he hadn't tried anything - maybe it won't happen? I was being really compliant, not throwing myself at him, but totally letting my guard down - all he had to do was ask or even not ask, just read the signals. What do I have to do?

Be patient, I told myself, I think it will be a good night. I was excited to get dressed up. I was excited to be in a city where no one knew me.

I was ready. I forced myself to be a few mins late coming down to the lobby. I was keen to continue our adventure, but I wanted him to wait for me, not the other way around. I was self conscious about the dress. I had built myself up to wearing it, I was determined. But, it was taking all my determination! I didn't want to hang out in the lobby alone. I wanted him to support me, help me, like he did in he boutique and on the beach. I wanted the bravest outfit I ever wore to get off to a good start, like him saying something nice. Not a bad start like the hotel staff complaining or asking me to leave or unwanted attention from random strangers. So I had a GnT in my room as I counted the minutes to 7pm and counted the seconds to to 7:05.

Ready? At the last minute I started panicking. I had already spent over an hour at the mirror - not including hair and makeup. I had tried almost everything in my suitcase with the dress. It just seemed impossible to wear it on its own. The only thing that was remotely like an option was a silk scarf, it kinda looked OK as a shoulder wrap. At least I could cover up a bit? At least some of the time. At least until I got out of the hotel. I had decided not to wear it, put it back in my case, taken it out again, put it away again. Now I grabbed it.

I was in the lift. In my white heels from that morning, my new white dress from Jeremy, and the white silk shawl - my safety blanket. I felt shame for not behaving more shamefully, if you know what I mean. Like I had not lived up the the standard that I had set for myself.

An older couple got into the lift on the way down. I could feel them staring at me. The lift had mirrors on 4 sides, nowhere to look without seeing myself and their reactions. Oh my...

As the lift doors opened onto the lobby Jeremy was waiting for me. I was happy to see him. He kissed me on the cheek. Hmmm, we'll have to improve on that later.

"You look fantastic," he said.

I was happy to hear it, even if it was kind of formulaic, I was still very happy to hear it.

"Shall we get out of here?" he asked.

I was happy to get out of the hotel lobby too. In a foreign country, in a city where no one knew me, the hotel staff were the only people besides Jeremy that had my details, that knew my name. I was happy to get out of there, back to the anonymity and all the promise of London nightlife. The evening air was warm, in the city, in the summer, hot.

First off Jeremy lead us to a London pub for a drink. To my eyes it looked exactly like the London pubs I had seen in those old Guy Ritchie movies, it was called the 'Crown and something', or something. Typical British pub, it had lots of wood, and carpet and archways. I had a GnT, he had a beer, a pint. There were a few regulars, a few after work drinkers. It was a bit lame, if I'm honest. I had a feeling like I didn't get dressed up to drink GnT in this dive. And, mores to the point, I'm not taking off this scarf for these loosers.

I guess he sensed my disappointment, half way through his pint he said, "Lets move on. Bit dead here in fairness." I was happy to hear it. "I made reservations in a nice restaurant near here. I think it will be OK to show up early," he said.

The restaurant was nice. Modern. Fancy. This was more like it. I knew that London has great restaurants, I had been looking forward to it. The maître d' was attentive. As he lead us to our table I sensed eyes on me. I liked the look of the other diners, stylish, trendy, all ages, well dressed, smiling and enjoying. Lots of couples, not really any tables with more than 4. I felt eyes on me, the diners, the men, women, the staff too, and I didn't mind, I liked it.

Jeremy ordered champagne. I did not look at the prices.

I was feeling chatty. And brave. The champagne arrived. We hadn't read the menu, had to ask for more time before we ordered our food. I folded my shawl and placed it behind me on my seat. I was feeling vulnerable, in a good way. He was entertaining me. I tried to keep a lid on my giggles. I was mostly successful, but with the nerves and the champagne the giggles were just simmering below the surface, they broke free a few times. The food was great, delicate, tasty, small portions. Burrata, seafood, ravioli... yum...

I avoided eye contact with the other diners, I sensed their glances, but I focused on chatting with Jeremy. As soon as I took off the scarf he had complimented my dress again. He had seen it before, of course, he was there in the shop, the reality is I had let him pick it for me. As I explained already, I was wearing it for him, for me.

I haven't described the dress fully, it was white, short, strapless. Bandeau type top running around under my arms. It was pretty much open at the back between the skirt part and the bandeau. The front was slashed left to right, lots of slashes, you could see my navel and pretty much all my torso. Lucky I had shaved down there, I think the slashes might have been below where my pubes would have been! Before I came out I had practiced adjusting the height of the dress so it covered or exposed the bottom part of my boobs. Now in the restaurant I had covered them, I was holding something back for later. It was still pretty brave in the restaurant setting, I was more naked than pretty much any of the other diners.

As the waiters busied themselves and came and went with our orders I made a point of being brave. There was no doubt they were looking, they were getting an eyeful every chance they could, I made a point of letting them look, not covering up. What would be the point of wearing this dress and not letting people respectfully admire it, admire me. What a buzz. I was high. I noticed Jeremy was also enjoying it. Not just enjoying looking but enjoying other people looking too.

When the waiters had left us for a few minutes I asked him, "do you like it when the waiters are checking out my dress?"

"I do like being with the most beautiful woman in the room," he answered a different question to the one I had asked. Evasion aside, I took the compliment, that made me happy. What woman would not like to hear that!

I smiled at him, "But there is more? You like when others are checking out my body?"

"I like that you are having the time of your life," again he managed to answer a slightly different question to the one I had asked, and managed to bring a smile to my face as he did it. He was right, I was having the time of my life. I didn't press the point about how he seemed to get a kick from exposing me. I was getting a kick out of exposing me, he was helping me along, that was enough. He was having the time of his life too, so what, all the better, we are a team. Maybe I will ask him again later, I thought.

We finished with desert and an aperitif. He paid, I didn't look at the price.

After the restaurant we went to a bar. Wow, things had changed up a gear while we had been eating, or maybe this bar was just way better than the first pub. It was busy, fun, techno music, really loud, people were drinking, dancing, shouting. As we walked from the restaurant to the bar I noticed one or two other 'party dresses'. Now in the bar I realized that my sexiest ever dress is not any more revealing than at least half the girls here. UK girls are crazy, they really kind of dress like sluts! I'm impressed and horrified at the same time. Maybe it is for the best, I am pushing my limits in a place where no one seems to have any limits! I kind of lost the shawl, no need for that any more. I fit right in here! I am enjoying myself. My 9AM self would be scandalized!

Later on we went to a night club. More techno. It was huge. It had a massive laser light show. It seemed like thousands of people dancing. He said it was famous, but I don't remember the name. We danced. As we got swept into the crowd I noticed there was stage below where the DJ was. The crowd was really vocal, lots of cheering every time the DJ played a new track that people liked. As we got closer to the stage I found myself watching the people on the stage picking out the good dancers, the best looking, the ones with the most unique look. Jeremy was enjoying too, so positive and upbeat. The tempo built as the night wore on, the crowd got progressively more active, more vocal.

Then I saw one of the coolest things I think I have ever seen. As I danced I was watching a girl dancing on the stage, she was center of attention. She started teasing the crowd below her, drawing the hem of her top left and right on her belly, sliding it up a bit and down again. The crowd below her were going crazy, shouting and encouraging her, she kept teasing until the excitement and noise was enough, I sort of knew she was going to do it but I was still bowled over when she did pull her top all the way up.

I looked at Jeremy to sort of check I wasn't seeing things. He looked back and nodded his head as if to say, 'ya, they do that here sometimes!'

Over the next hour I saw 5 or more girls show their tits and their asses too. The impromptu exhibitionism was amazing to me. I caught myself thinking 'UK is the best country in the world'.

After a while the stairs leading up to the stage came into view. He said nothing. Intuitively I knew he had guided us there. He didn't need to say anything, I grabbed his hand and lead us up the steps. I had had plenty of time to think about it. Each time I watched a girl tease and flash the crowd I had been working on myself, making myself braver, preparing myself, I knew I wanted to. I wanted to look over that crowd as they shouted and whistled for me like they did for those other girls.

We started dancing again, we were at the back of the stage, the people kind of gradually let others take a turn at the front. After a while I was dancing looking out over the crowd, I heard them whistle and shout for me. I adjusted my dress so that he bottom half of my tits showed through the slashes. Underboob! The whistles and cheers were deafening even above the techno. I could see so many faces looking directly at me, so many unblinking eyes not wanting to miss a second. I was the center of attention. They were expecting, demanding. I accidentally, deliberately, overdid the underboob, I let my nipples peek out through the slash in my dress for a second or two. They loved it. They cheered. I pulled my top down and quickly back up again, flashed the crowd. I noticed the number of people really looking was growing, I really was the center of attention, all eyes were on me, as far as I could see all heads were turned towards me. I slowly started to slide my top down, I was brave, I didn't stop, I slid it down and down until it was at my waist. I was topless, not just flashing, actually dancing topless for the crowd. I'll never forget the whistling and cheering and shouting, so many eyes, so much attention.

After a minute I put my top up again and disappeared back into the crowd, Jeremy met me at the back of the stage. He kissed me passionately, that is more like it I thought to myself. Three or four more times he sent me to the front of the stage to tease and strip for the crowd. Each time after I returned to him we kissed passionately, pressed our bodies together. I was looking forward to going home with him. Just one more time at the front, I thought, just one more hit. It occurred to me that I would want this kind of ego boost again, now that I had experienced it I knew I would want more. I put the thought out of my head, just enjoy the moment.

After the last time at the front of the stage he took me by the hand and lead me to a quieter part of the club, a bar. As we walked I think I noticed that several people recognized me, smiled, a few said Hi, one or two winked. LOL. I liked it, a little famous. Mind you it could all have been in my head, several girls were flashing, showing, and guys always said hi to girls, so maybe it was unrelated.

We drank a cocktail and chatted.

"You liked the attention of the crowd?" he asked.

"Ya. I knew I wanted to do it the minute I saw those other girls do it"

He smiled at me, "You were the best one," he said, "So natural and confident. You are a great dancer"

"Do you trust me?" he followed up his compliments with a question before I could say anything else.

I knew it was not an idle question, what is he getting at I wondered. I couldn't say I didn't trust him, I had trusted him all day. "Yes, I trust you" I said.

He took my drink and placed it with his on the table. "So trust me," he said.

He pinched the material of my dress at each side and started to slide it down like I had done on the stage. I resisted the urge to resist him. I sensed he was taking control, I allowed it. I was topless again, but now no one was watching. Almost no one, the bar area was quieter than the dance floor. He took my hand, we left our half finished cocktails on the table and walked. He walked me topless through the back areas of the club, the bar, the chill out room, the outdoor smoking area, the back areas of the dance floor where the crowd is thinned out. It was a different reaction to the intensity of the stage. We met people in ones or twos. They looked, they got that this was a bold move, a deliberate exhibition, that they were supposed to look. It was a completely different kind of intensity. Jeremy walked us slowly. Let people look. There was no cheering or whistling. People looked at me like they looked at a painting or a sculpture in a gallery. I was an exhibit. It seemed like people were studying my tits as we walked past.

We got back to where we started the topless promenade and Jeremy slid my dress back to where it started and kissed me on the cheek.

"You are crazy. You make me crazy," I laughed, "I have never done any of this stuff before I met you"

"It's all you," he replied, "I'm just along for the ride, right place, right time"

"Right guy," I added.

"Happy to be of service," he joked.

The crowd on the dance floor was thinning out a bit. Only the hardcore all nighters were staying on. I had other plans. He sensed I wanted to move. "Shall we go? Are you hungry? We can grab a pizza slice on the way"


As we left the night club I realized I was a bit tipsy. Dinner was feeling like a long time ago. I was grateful for a slice of pizza and a coke!

There was kind of a party atmosphere in the pizza place. One of the pizza chefs was also DJ'ing for the people as they waited for their orders. Everyone seemed a bit drunk, at least a bit, some were flaming!

I was enjoying the pizza place as much as the night club! I was sitting on Jeremy's lap. People were chatting, friendly. In a lull between music tracks a guy asked about my accent, asked where I was from. Jeremy started ribbing him, "you're the tenth guy to ask her about her accent! Yawn. Do you think she will remember your conversation?" He had a point, I definitely wouldn't have remembered. "Such a beautiful woman," Jeremy continued, "and the best you can do is ask ask where she is from!" the guy said nothing, he looked like regretted saying anything.

I liked hearing Jeremy describe me as beautiful, but I detected there was something else in his words. It wasn't a 'don't talk to my girlfriend' vibe, it was just 'don't be so boring'. Hmmmm. He was open to the guy talking to me, just not in a boring way?

Another guy in the Q overheard, "She is beautiful. You are a lucky guy," he said to Jeremy. I liked hearing that too. Ordinarily, I would be scared if a random guy commented on me. My husband would never take me places where people do this kind of thing anyway, he is too uptight, people steer clear. But with Jeremy protecting me, I could take the compliment and not worry about things.

"Yes I am," said Jeremy. He stroked my arm and made eye contact with me as he said it. He still had not really touched me that much, I wanted him to, I liked it. He moved his gaze from me to the guy as he repeated, "yes, I am a luck guy."

One of the pizza chefs had moved to the door, letting people out, but not in. End of the night, I guess.

"Want a night cap?" Jeremy asked me. "Do we have time for one more beer?" he asked the guy at the till.

"Sure. Why not. If you buy a round," the guy at the till stipulated his T&C's with a smile. Jeremy handed over his credit card, the guy put a box of beers on the counter. There were 7 of us left, Jeremy, me, four pizza chefs and the other random customer who had just complimented me.

One of the chefs pulled down the window blinds as Jeremy handed out the beers.

The last of the other customers left as we started drinking with the pizza chefs. Honestly I didn't see this coming. I kind of wanted to get going, back to Jeremy's apartment, remember? What are we doing here?

The chefs lead the conversation, they chatted and joked about everything, sport, pizza, politics, their wives and girlfriends. I have to say they were not super respectful in how they spoke of each others women. Are all guys like this when away from home? Jeremy was joining in, holding his own, not engaging in the girlfriend jokes but still getting their respect, I liked how he was. Max was the head chef, king of his castle, Charles and Mo were next and the younger one I didn't catch his name. As we opened the second beer Mo recalled, "That looser, asking where you came from like that!" it wasn't really a question. "What a looser," Max agreed, "you're not a looser, though, are you Mo? How would you have done it?"

"Friendly-Sexy. 1-2," Mo mimed a boxing 1-2 as he said it. We all laughed.

"Friendly-Sexy. eh!" Sounds good to me, Max approved, "That would do it alright!" He turned to me, "Is that how Jeremy here does it? Did he give you a Friendly-Sexy, 1-2?" he added "boom-boom" as he mimed the boxing move.

Come to think of it he totally did give me a friendly-sexy-1-2. All that friendly chatting and messaging then the sexy bikini and dress and night out, the only thing that was missing was some actual sex. Soon, hopefully soon. They were looking at me, waiting for my reply, I felt the challenge, they were waiting to see if I was brave enough to answer. I felt brave, I sure as hell wasn't going to just giggle and hide away. I saw Jeremy draw a breath, about to answer for me, coming to my rescue like on the beach, he still had my back, I wasn't going to let him speak for me though. I gave them their reply, "He totally did, he is super friendly and super sexy!" Max high fived Jeremy, everybody cheered!

Every now and then I would forget I was wearing such a sexy dress and then get reminded as I caught one of them taking in the view. I let them look. I was wearing the sexiest dress I had ever worn, in a room with 6 beery guys, of course they were looking, if they were not looking I would have been upset. That said, at various times I did think about getting out of there, I wanted to fuck Jeremy, not run down the clock in a pizza joint after party.

Olive_DD
Olive_DD
146 Followers
12