A Little More Harmless Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ever swing?" Max addressed the question to both of us. He didn't wait for an answer. "Swinging is the best!" he drank from his beer, "You ever try swinging Charles?"

"Best thing me and the misses ever done," Charles enthused!

"Hear that?" said Max, "How 'bout you Mo? You and Lizzy ever played?"

"Nothing better," chimed in Mo.

"Hows about it? You guys ever played?" Max came back around to his question. We said nothing, I think even Jeremy was slightly lost for words. "Ever been with more than one chick at a time Jeremy?" Jeremy nodded, but energy-wise his answer didn't measure up to the intensity of his questioner. I could tell he was taken aback. Max turned to me "Ever been with more than one guy at a time?" I still didn't know what to say, obviously not, that should be obvious, I thought, but I said nothing. "Right here we got three black men, three white men. Many a women's dream?"

I hoped he couldn't read minds. I know I said I was sheltered, inexperienced and I know I said I've only had one sexual partner - so far. But, the thing is, I kinda do watch a lot of porn. Once a week when my husband goes to soccer practice I usually watch porn solidly for the 3 hours that he is away. I have to admit I pretty much exclusively watch black men on white women, I hope Max can't sense that now.

"Only messing with ya!" He diffused the tension and moved on to other topics. Laughing, joking.

A few times more as we went on chatting and joking he came back to the topic of swinging and group sex, always jokingly, but he was keeping the topic open. Trying to warm us up to it. Trying to warm me up to it.

After we had finished the box of beers they started to gather their stuff and making to go home. Max made one last play "So Jeremy, Lisa, last chance. I know you want to? I can tell!" he winked.

I really wasn't considering it. I assumed it was a joke. I assumed Jeremy thought so too.

"Tell you what," Jeremy said.

What the fuck, I thought to myself, that sounds like he is going to make some kind of counter offer. What the hell Jeremy, this isn't a negotiation. I looked at him in shock.

"You can't trap someone into swinging," Jeremy said.

Yes, that's it. Tell him. I thought. Max tilted his head and twisted his lip in a 'you have a fair point' kind of expression, he said nothing, I supposed he also sensed that Jermy wasn't finished, he wanted to hear more, I did not want to hear more, but I had to wait all the same.

"You can't have sex with my girlfriend," Jeremy said.

Of all the things he could have said I was happy with that. But hang on a minute, I am not his girlfriend, I'm a married woman, he is just my bit on the side, not my boyfriend!

Max was about to say something but before he could finish drawing his breath Jeremy continued, "but...",

What but??? There is no but??? I thought to myself. In my mind I raged, Jeremy, you just go back to telling them that they are not having group sex with me. I know how those gangbang girls end up - broken - that's how. Just cos I like to watch other girls get broken doesn't mean I want it for myself. Tell them, Jeremy, tell them.

"You can't have sex with my girlfriend...", Jeremy repeated.

Yes, I thought, thank you Jeremy, you tell them.

"... But, if she agrees, you can come on her tits".

"What the fuck Jeremy! WHAT THE FUCK?" I shouted at him and slapped him around the arms and the head.

"I said if you agree," he protested. But I wasn't listening any more.

The guys seemed to have lost interest in leaving, none of them had their backpacks on any more! They gathered around.

"Would you like that? Do you agree?" Max asked me.

Obviously not, I thought to myself, I really didn't want them to gangbang me. I wasn't prepared for it, I really... just cos I liked to watch it... doesn't mean I want it... I was afraid... physically, I didn't want them to hurt me, I didn't know if they would be rough, I didn't know if they would be big, I didn't know if they would demand anal... I had never done that... emotionally, I had built up to cheating on my husband with Jeremy... but this was too much... Hang on, I'm thinking about it for too long, they might think I'm thinking about it.

"Take your time honey, take all the time you need to think about it," that was Charles, such a gent!

They are not actually asking about sex, they just want to cum on my tits, bukkake me! I had seen that too on my porn nights, did I want it? Was I open to it? Obviously not... I did like to see other girls get it on their faces, on their tits, in their eyes, in their hair... but obviously I don't want to be disrespected like that... well, sometimes it is kind of respectful... like a kind of worship... I think they call it tribute... no, get real, I don't want it... obviously... I'm not that kind of girl... anyway, I kind of like the disrespectful ones more... when they call the girl a slut as they cum on her... and obviously I can't do that cos I not actually a slut... and I only like it when I'm watching, consuming... I never even considered myself in that role... so you know, I don't want the respectful one and I don't want the disrespectful one either... oh shit... I'm taking too long to think about this again... do I actually want it? Obviously not. I am kind of turned on now though...

This is not happening!

Jeremy took my hand, unfroze me, like at the beach, snapped me out of it. He kissed me, that was nice. "Your breathing is gone all shallow," I didn't know what to say, now that he pointed it out it was true that I was having some trouble breathing normally. "It's so hot that you are turned on by this," he said. I said nothing, my mind was suddenly blank. "Get on your knees," he ordered me! My body obeyed him. My brain caught up as my knees touched the floor, is this happening? just cos I'm kneeling on the floor doesn't mean anything... right? do I really want this? I realized I was feeling the same feelings as when I watched the porn. Part of me did want this... The younger chef, whose name I couldn't remember, came forward and started to undo his fly. Now is the time to say something... say something for fuck sake... tell him to stop...

"I don't want to touch it!" I said as he started, it was a somewhat rational thing to say under the circumstances. I guess. "You can cum on my tits and my face as well," my own words amazed me, not as rational any more, but, you know, nevertheless those words came out of my mouth. "But, I don't want to touch it," I repeated, "and not in my hair," I suppose a girl has to draw the line somewhere.

"You got a deal," he said as he started stroking.

Things had flashed from 'not happening' to 'you got a deal'. Jeremy had done that. I didn't have time to think about that for long though. The guy was beating his meat a few cm from my face and I could I hear him getting close.

It happened quickly, I felt moisture on my chin and on my chest. The other guys cheered.

Next the other customer lined himself up, the one who had said I was beautiful. He was smaller than my husband, maybe these guys wouldn't have been too big for me after all! Don't think about that, that's not the main reason for not fucking them. He jerked off, I waited patiently, for my 'tribute'. The other guys encouraged him, "give it to her". It shot over my tits and neck. It felt like a lot, he must have been backed up!

Mo was next, he undid his jeans and started to handle himself. It took a bit longer, when he got hard I heard myself encourage him "yes". He was working it, sort of furious stroking, then started to grunt, I found myself straining my face up to meet the cum, apparently I knew what to do, apparently I wanted it on my face more than my tits. I opened my mouth as wide as I could. I felt it inside my mouth, I felt it on my lip and running down my chin. I knew not to swallow, I had seen it in porn enough times. I held his cum in my open mouth for a while, showed it off like a trophy, then I let it run out of my mouth and down my chin and neck and soak into my dress, wetting my tits.

Charles was next, he took his time, building up to it. "Show me your tits," he said. Under the circumstances - who was I to disappoint. For the umpteenth time that night I rolled my dress down. Who is this girl? I cupped my tits for him. The guys cheered, 'atta girl' type comments. "Good girl," Charles said. "Where do you want it?" he asked.

"On my face," I said without thinking about it. He moved around to my side to get a better angle. I held my nerve, stayed still, let him do his thing. I felt it on my forehead, warm, slippery. The guys cheered again.

"Leave it there," he said, "don't wipe it."

"OK" I said. I realized I already knew subconsciously not to wipe anyway, I had absorbed the rules of behavior from the online vids.

I saw Max make an 'after you' gesture to Jeremy and Jeremy did a 'no after you' gesture in reply. Then Max moved up. "Hold still," he said.

"OK," I said. I cupped my boobs, and before I could stop myself one hand was rubbing my clit. Max just smiled. I kept going. He opened his jeans, Max by name and Max by nature! He started to work it, I felt like I knew the drill by now, I let him do it. I looked up as I waited.

"Close your eyes," he said. I did as he asked and I continued to touch myself as he came on my closed eyelids. I had seen this conundrum in my vids, do I want his spunk in my eyes or do I want to spoil the aesthetic by wiping before opening. I realized I had been watching porn from the perspective of a woman who assumed she was above participation in the acts. Other girls got their holes wrecked for my viewing pleasure and other girls had to choose between sperm in their eyes or getting told off for wiping. I don't identify with the female performers, I just got off on watching them get mistreated. A kind of duplicity, maybe. I liked my holes un-wrecked, thank you very much. Even if I liked to see other girls get wrecked. But now I am in the middle of the act, how should I behave? Should I do what I would enjoy watching, do what would please me if I was a passive observer, I can't possibly let that be a rule, I have enjoyed watching some unspeakable things done to porn girls. I definitely can't allow myself to be mistreated to that extent. But now somehow I was in the act, I was in the role I had never imagined for myself. What do I do? What do I do?? I'm supposed to be the one watching other people do this nasty shit. But I'm in the middle of it now, the only female here, if I don't do it then no one will. Of all the possible acts, this one is not the worst, I can do this rather than spoil the scene. In the end it seems I identify more with the viewer than the performer, don't spoil the scene. I sensed a kind of 'don't be a wimp' mentality rising, like if you are going to do it then own it, don't be a victim. I found myself opening my eyes without wiping. I'm looking at the world through a sheen of spunk! Blinking. I looked up at them, looked from one to the next, let them see the fruits of their labor.

Jeremy came closer, "stand up" I heard his voice.

He led me to the counter and sat me on one of the bar stools. I know I said I mainly watched one kind of porn, but I realized in that moment that maybe I have watched all kinds of porn. I knew what posture he wanted me to take on the bar stool. I had seen it more than once. I sat with my ass overhanging the stool and slowly, playfully, as seductively as I could I worked the hem of my dress upwards exposing my behind. The guys cheered, louder than before.

"I said you guys couldn't have sex with my girlfriend," Jeremy said triumphantly, "but...", they erupted in a mixture of protest and jealousy and encouragement. I was finally going to get fucked by Jeremy. I raised both arms above my head in celebration. I was finally going to 'know' more than one guy. I felt his hands on my waist, then I felt his cock. For a second I thought he was going to try for the 'back door', for a second I even questioned if I would allow him, I've done so much, broken so many rules, so many firsts, then I felt him at my pussy. I was relieved that at least that was familiar. Even though it was a new guy, new cock, first time cheating, first time with others watching, I still felt relieved that it was not my ass he was opening up. He started to slid it in. The guys cheered encouragement. The spunk on my forehead had run into my eyes when I stood up. I couldn't see anything. I could only hear, and feel.

I squeezed my tits as he stroked his cock in and out of my pussy. I was a cheater. Infidelity was occurring.

Jeremy pulled my dress up and over my head. I was totally naked with 5 strangers watching me getting fucked. I teased my clit again as he pumped and the other guys cheered and encouraged him. He came in me. Good thing I'm on birth control, I thought.


On the pavement outside the shop, they locked up, I pulled my dress back on over my head. Thankfully Jeremy took control of the situation, showed his 'leadership skills', he said goodbye to them, subtly made it clear that there was going to be no afters, no seconds. Made it awkward for them to even ask. I was grateful. I liked that he wanted me for himself, and I really wasn't up for the gangbang scenario. I had overshot my objectives, I was happy, but now I needed to take a time out...

It just seemed like we were never going to get to his apartment!

To be continued...

12