All Comments on 'A Little More Harmless Exhibitionism'

by Olive_DD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nicely written. I used to work in a restaurant. Let me tell you, its not actually that far fetched. I bet somebody somewhere is acting out each of these story elements right this minute!

Dilan1Dilan17 months ago

I love the way that the story is written. The way the reader is being teased like the guys on the beach, the people on the dancefloor, and the pizza chefs. I like the believable way the character is portrayed and how her alter-ego is developing from a mundane, under-the-thumb housewife into a sexually liberated woman discovering her true self.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice. looking forward the the continuation!

Olive_DDOlive_DD7 months agoAuthor

Hi All. Part III has just been submitted. Will be here as soon as the moderators approve it...

Leave a comment. If you are giving less than 5 stars let me know why.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is it universally true that girls shouldn't swallow in a bukkake situation? Not sure about that. The no wiping I get.

Olive_DDOlive_DD7 months agoAuthor

For context parts of this story are inspired by conversations that I have with my friends (adult) daughter about how younger generation of women relate to porn. I hope you enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOlive_DD@Olive_DD
Hi you can call me Olive. Not actually my real name. Some of these stories are about me, sometimes I'll put Olive and sometimes another name. A few of my stories are pure fiction. But most are based on experiences of people in my circle of friends. Names/locations have always ...