A Little More Revenge

Story Info
Terry doesn't know what she wants, except for that one thing.
8k words
4.4
38.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Little More Revenge

LATE NIGHT

When we parted ways she agreed to call, which I viewed as a 50/50 proposition at best. More likely she would be riddled with regret and self-recrimination and it would be the last I would see or hear of her. But we bought her a burner cell at the corner store near the hotel and I took her number down in the hope that she would use it. A week later, late night, while I was watching the Marlins get punched in the face by the Dodgers on a west-coast swing, she called.

"It's me" she said.

"Yes indeed" I replied, surprised.

"You didn't think I'd call did you?" she asked.

"I didn't know. I hoped you would, but women like you don't come along often. Not for guys like me. I thought maybe you'd reconciled."

"So how are you doing?" I asked after a pause filled with empty space. Keep talking I told myself.

"Up and down" she replied "Sometimes life seems normal, and sometimes I can't look at him at all. He says things that make me want to smack him. He did Cara again this weekend. Cliff followed them to a little hotel half way up the coast. Three full hours. He hasn't spent more than 15 minutes at a time with me in bed me in years."

"You confront him?" I asked.

"No. I...can't figure out how. What the hell do I say? 'Hey honey, I know what you've been doing, I've got a film for you? Have a seat while the kids are in the back yard and I'll show you?' It just seems surreal. I don't even know what to think about what we did. I'm all over the place."

"Nobody has a map on how to handle something like this that I know of, but you're not going to get anywhere by being mousey. Do you still have the film or did you ditch it?"

"Yes" she said huskily. "I watch it, a lot. Sometimes just pieces of it—over and over. I can't stop looking at it. Sometimes it doesn't seem real, and then I see you and me, doing all those...things. Chase nearly caught me one night with my hand in my pants, so I quit taking it out unless the kids are in school or at night when they're asleep and he's on the road."

My cock had jumped at her "my hand in my pants" comment. "What part do you watch over and over" I asked somewhat tremulously.

"The...ending, I guess" she replied shyly. "Where you,...you know."

"When I cum" I added helpfully.

"Yes....that" she said bashfully. "I never expected to...you know...like it. I've always thought that was, you know, filthy, dirty. When I decided to do it, I wanted to show Chase that I wasn't the kind of prude he thinks I am, at least not when I want to be. But it surprised me...I...liked it, I liked feeling dirty, filthy dirty, the kind of woman every man wants in the bedroom. I even liked the way it felt, hot on my skin."

"Wow...thanks I guess" I replied. "I loved it. I think you're incredibly sexy, I keep thinking about all the details, going over them in my head. How you looked, how hungry you were for me—everything."

"Have you...?" she began, leaving the meaning of her question open, but clear.

"Spilled my seed on the earth in violation of God's law? Yes, more times than it's probably healthy to admit. I can't stop thinking about you."

"Chase isn't there you said?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

"No, he isn't" she responded, understanding my direction.

"So, then I guess it would be safe for you to watch the film...or...do something else--no way he could catch you, right?" I queried.

"I guess that's true" she replied coyly.

"Maybe it would help if I told you what I would do with you if I were there right now. Do you think that might help a little?" I asked teasingly.

"That might help... a little" Terry replied.

"Tell me what you're wearing" I ordered.

Terry exploded in a gale of laughter. "I'm wearing dark blue Sponge Bob Square pants pajama tops and bottoms with a t-shirt neck and half-sleeves. They're Eddie's favorite. Here, give me a second." The phone went dead for about a minute and a half.

"There now" I heard. "That's better."

"What are you're wearing?"

"I'm wearing a really low-cut electric blue lace thong" she replied. "I bought it last week thinking about whether to wear it around with Chase to frustrate him, but really thinking I'd like to use it with you. You'd like it. It's really low and the sides wrap over my hips, flair a little in the back then narrows down into a little strip in the crack of my ass" she finished.

"You have a remarkable ass" I said "firm, with a very nice little shelf. I love the way your waist is so narrow and it flares out into this incredibly voluptuous ass. Let me ask you a question."

"Your questions always lead to trouble" she replied.

"Hopefully this one will. How are you feeling between your legs Ms. Ryan?" I asked.

"Itchy" she replied "like I need to be scratched. If you were here would you scratch my itch?" she asked.

"No, not right away. If I were there, I would suck your big brown nipples into my mouth, back and forth, until both your tits were hot and wet and we turned that itch into an inferno between your legs. Then I would pinch your left nipple and pull it up and away from your body until it hurt just a little."

"Oaahhhh" she responded.

"Terry, are you touching yourself? Do you have that right hand rubbing your clit back and forth?" I asked.

"Yesss" she responded breathlessly.

"I don't recall giving you permission to do that. Did I?" I queried.

"I wasn't aware that I needed your permission" she laughed.

"If I were there, I'd remove your fingers from your clit and spank it just hard enough to make it a little uncomfortable. I'd suck the juice off of each finger, one at a time, until I had it all. Does that sound like something you'd like me to do?"

"Yes, that sounds like something that would be good" she said as the breath rushed out of her. Small whimpers began cascading forth.

"Pinch your left nipple the way I told you while you stroke yourself" I ordered. "Pretend it's me."

"Ahhh, Ahhhhhh, she sighed lightly, quiet so as not to wake the kids.

"Can you feel my fingers on your nipple, rolling it back and forth between my thumb and forefinger?" I asked.

"Yesss" she purred.

"Do you have the butt-plug I bought you?" I asked.

"I haven't used it" she replied. It scares me a little" she responded.

"Well, not much to be afraid of if you use it the right way. Get it out and lube it up" I commanded. A brief rustling of bedsheets was followed by a drawer opening and closing and a box being opened. I heard a cap pop open and the splurt of liquid being pressed out of a tube.

"There" Terry said.

Take off your thong, lay on your side and rest it against your asshole. Let it warm up. As I talk move it back and forth over your asshole. When you feel ready, start moving it in and out of your butt until it goes all the way in, and let it come to rest.

After a minute or so of hearing her heavy breathing I asked "are you ready?"

"Yes, yes I think I am" she replied achily.

"If I were with you, I'd put all the pillows in a pile and lay you over the top of them so that your ass was up in the air. Then take my fingernails and rake them up and down your legs and across your ass so you'd know I was there. I'd oil up your pussy and slowly and very lightly put two of my fingers into you and work them back and forth until you were grunting and pushing against my hand wanting more. Once you got to that point, I'd nibble across your ass and then kiss and nip around your asshole until the skin was inflamed while I kept working your pussy with my fingers and your clit with my thumb. When you got to the point you were panting for relief, I'd spank that muscular bottom of yours good and then jam my tongue into your pretty little asshole and bang your pussy with my hand until you came like a rocket."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck it's in. Oh it's hot, it makes me feel hot" she gushed.

"Good, grab hold of the handle and work it in and out of your ass until it's stretching you out, but don't take it all the way out" I instructed.

Terry's breathing began to labor heavily "uuhhhhnn, uhhh, ooooo, I'm gonna cum, I'm....cummming, aaahhhhh...aahhhhh....ahhhhhh, oh goddddd" she whispered into the phone as she went over. She rested for a moment and we began again.

"Get on your hands and knees with your ass up in the air Terry" I instructed. "Put your hand between your legs and strum your clit."

"Ok, ok" she answered hurriedly.

"I'd get up on my knees behind you, lube up my cock and slide the tip of it past your asshole, back and forth teasing it until I felt you jerk in my direction with that ass. All the time your right hand would be working on that clit. When I was ready, I'd tell you to grab my cock and lead it into your ass."

"Once you relax to the size of my cock in your ass, a burn will hit you that makes you want more of it, all of it. Pretty soon you'd be asking for it. I'd move it in and out, but just a little, maybe an inch or so. You'd tell me sweet things like me 'MORE and DEEPER' and you'd say endearing little things like 'FUCK MY ASSHOLE' and I would, of course, driving myself deeper and deeper into you until you were a mindless humping mess, jamming your ass onto my cock and waiting for your cum to hit you like a freight train."

"Shit, shit! Shit!" Terry yelped into the phone "I'm going agaaaaainnnn." I let her go until the rushing need left her and she had recovered her breath.

"Do you want my cock in your mouth again Terry?" I asked

"Yes" she replied.

"Do you want my cock in your pussy Terry?" I asked.

"Yes" she replied.

"Do you want my cock buried in your ass up to the hilt, until it makes you cum so hard you nearly pass out Terry?" I asked.

"It scares me" she replied, "I think I want to try it, but it scares me."

"Here's the thing you don't know. When it's done right, you adjust to it and it doesn't hurt. You yearn for it and that kind of pleasure can go on and on and on. Would you like to cum again and again over an hour or more Terry?"

"You're lying" she said bluntly.

"Ha!" I laughed, "Only one way to find out isn't there?"

"Meet me next Wednesday at the midtown mall in the parking lot of Neiman Marcus. I'll be in the SUV again. I'll park all the way away from the mall so you don't have a chance encounter with some nosy neighbor. Dress the part" I instructed, and hung up.

GOOD VIBRATIONS

Terry wore a very short pair of ragged blue-jean cutoffs and a floral "seniorita" mid-rift top bound by elastic at the top and bottom, and on the arms. It was semi-transparent and styled off the shoulders, and she wore absolutely no bra. On a normal woman the extra folds of the shirt would have made it daring, but with Terry's tits stretching it to the limit, the look was scandalous. Our Baptist vacation bible school instructor was plowing new ground.

"Hey, I said" as she leaned in to kiss me. "You look hot as a pistol."

"Thank you" she said impishly.

"We're gonna have some fun before we go have our fun" I advised.

She looked at me warily, wondering what could be more daring than traipsing off to a hotel to screw the afternoon away.

"Take the crotch of those sexy little shorts out of the way and put this inside you" I said handing her a small oddly shaped vibrator. "This part stays in and this part stays out on your front to hold it in place inside you."

She took the small vibrator in hand and looked all around the SUV as though someone could see through the completely blackened windows. She turned to me and, without hesitation, spread her legs wide, pulled the blue fabric away from her pussy, and inserted the little vibrator in, wiping her fingers clear of the lubricant.

"It works manually, like this" I said, running my thumb up and down the face of my cell phone to alter the intensity of vibration. She jerked. "Or it runs off music. I'm going to take you to a restaurant right near the hotel and we're going to have lunch. I'm going to make you cum in public. We'll see if you can be quiet enough to keep people from recognizing that you're cumming your brains out right next to them."

"I can call quits?" she asked. "I don't want to embarrass myself in public. I can get...loud...sometimes."

"Say the word and I'll quit" I lied easily. We drove to the restaurant and she shifted position as the vibrator heard and mimicked the raucous sounds of She's got the Jack by AC/DC. Judging by the depth of the fingernail dents in my armrests, Terry was just short of her first orgasm when we pulled in to park.

"Ready?" I asked cheerily, shutting down the stereo and all vibration.

"You're a bastard" she responded, knowing that I'd turned the radio off just as she was about to peak.

"Admitted" I answered.

We were seated and chit-chatted aimlessly while she worked her way through an oversized margarita and a small appetizer plate. I left the vibe off so that she could regain her mind, at least for a while.

"Let me ask you a question. It may not seem meaningful for what we're doing today, but I promise it is. Did you re-enroll in your medical imaging classes?"

"Yes" she said, "Chase and I had a huge fight on it. 'You're selling out our kids. We agreed on this! I make a good living—why do you need to do this? You're going back on your word. Is there someone you're seeing? Are you setting up meetings at the community college? Blah, Blah, blah.' It was wild, but I didn't budge."

"Good" I said. "That sounds like 'mission accomplished' to me. At least a little. He's worried about you being independent, fearful that you're getting 'loose.' But that's better than taking you for granted. It's a start."

As we talked, she dithered on about the film. How to use it? Whether to use it? How could she ever introduce it?

"I was a lawyer, which you've probably figured out. The only thing the film does which cheating alone doesn't do is give you something more graphic to beat him up with. Essentially, you're negotiating. You're telling him in very graphic terms that you can be a free agent too, just like him, and that you'll be better at it than he is.

But it's an incredibly dangerous tactic-like using a 16-pound hammer to open a peanut. There's no telling how he'll react, so you need to be able to dump the film and all traces of it instantly if he doesn't come around. Cliff will know how.

But if you're going to pull it off, you're the one who has to do it in a way that fits you. But if you want an idea, I can tell you what I'd do to give it maximum effect."

She nodded "yes" and I continued.

"I were you, I'd bring him to the hotel—use the same room we used so that he recognizes it and understands that the sex happened right there. I'd tell him to strip and tie him to that big Spanish looking chair in the back, arms and legs both. I'd go into the bathroom and come out looking like a sex Goddess. His initial thought is going to be 'holy shit, I've hit the jackpot' and he's going to be horny as hell, especially given the cold shoulder you've been giving him the last few weeks. Once you get him naked and tied down, act like you're going to do him. Spank him, tease him, stand on the chair and make him eat you, rub his cock, rub your tits across his face, spank his cock, do whatever it takes. Get him so amped up he can't think. When he's so hot that he's drooling and jerking against the restraints lower the boom on his ass. Let him know that you know he's a cheating sack of shit and show him the proof. Then show the film to make the strongest juxtaposition between what he thought he was about to get and what he'll be denied in the future if he doesn't straighten out and to tell him two can play his game. Then verbally whip him like a little schoolboy who's stolen the candy until he completely confesses and swears undying love and loyalty. But don't fuck him. Make it clear he has to earn it with good behavior. Have a plan for compliance. A joint call with Cara, signed confession, whatever it is that makes you feel comfortable that he wouldn't dare think of doing it again. Oh, and let him know that if he ever fucks up again it's over and you'll own his ass in divorce court. You have to be merciless. If you flinch, you lose."

"Jesus" I'm glad I never came up against you in court. What happened to you?"

"I...had it a little too good. I wasn't ever much for studying so I came out low from law school. I was a street lawyer—whatever came in the door. Over the years I got better at all three of the things I did, criminal defense, divorce, and personal injury. But personal injury made more money, way more money. It was good for a long time, but I got tired and lazy. I started to cut corners, with clients, witnesses, judges, employees. Ultimately it caught up to me and I lost my ticket, permanently. And it turns out that my wife was way more interested in me having a seven-figure income than me. She left about a month after the state bar proceedings finished."

"I'm sorry to hear it" she replied earnestly.

"Don't be. Sorrow should be saved for people that things happen to who don't deserve it. I deserved everything I got and more. Even with her getting half I have more than enough to live out the rest of my days comfortably. I've got a place in the keys, a bunch of good friends, season tickets to the Gators and enough time to find desperate damsels in distress in neighborhood bars."

"But, returning to your situation, you're in a negotiation. For years he never gave you a second thought while he was fucking his way cross country. Honestly, I don't think he'll ever change, but if you want to have any shot at changing him, you have to be the only thing in the world he thinks about. The very thought of losing you needs to make him sick to his stomach. That can't be done gently" I concluded.

"Now, the first step in all that is for you to get even" I said turning the vibrator back on.

She bolted upright and looked around the busy restaurant to see if anyone had noticed. No one had—yet.

She had finished her appetizer. I called the waiter and ordered a slice of cheese cake. His jaw had nearly hit the ground when he first saw Terry, so he'd been manically refilling water ever since and welcomed a legitimate chance to return to her side.

There are few things more sensuous than cheesecake, properly applied. The cake came and I set the vibrator to hit her with an oscillating intensity. She ate slowly, fitfully, her hand frequently stopping half way to her mouth as the buzzing from her pussy interfered with even basic motor function. I changed the pace and intensity of the little devil so she could never quite predict what was coming and sat back to enjoy the show. Her face was a dictionary of avoidance, staring at the cheesecake and concentrating so fully on it that you'd think it was the only thing in the world, then pulling her hair back over her ears, running her fingers through it, placing her hand over her eyebrow and staring down at the table, then suddenly jerking back upright to grab the sides of her chair, licking her dry lips, pursing them, spreading her legs, then drawing them closed in hope it would relieve the gnawing sensuality of the vibrator, then, finally, drawing her mouth into an oval to signal the coming of her climax, shaking, quivering against her will, putting the back of her hand to her mouth and biting her hand to cover the sounds that threatened to escape from her.

She'd been spotted. A young guy, not much more than 20, maybe 21 was parallel to us and up against the wall all the way across the restaurant. He was with a cute young Hispanic girl, who was talking a blue streak, but he wasn't paying any attention to her—not any more. About 1% of his mental pie chart was paying her lip service while 99% was thinking about how he could steal glances at Terry without letting his date know. He cast a knowing grin in my direction. I stared back foully.