A Little More Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been spotted" I told her. I knew it would horrify her sense of propriety and dull the sensations that were driving her mad, delaying and intensifying the inevitable explosion.

"Where?" she asked.

"Doesn't matter" I answered. "He sees you're ready to cum. He' waiting for you to cum. He wants to watch you cum while not tipping his girlfriend off that he's watching you cum. But he wouldn't miss it for the world. Tonight, when they go home, she'll think he's fucking her and wonder why he's abnormally excited. It's because, in his head, he'll be fucking that magnificent blonde with the tremendous tits and the see-through top, fucking those huge nipples that are threatening to break through your blouse right now, fucking the mouth you've been making an "O" with for the last few minutes. I think the waiter may have picked up on it too. I'll get the check and we'll see if you can last until it arrives. I hope you don't. Should I see if these two guys want to join us at the hotel?" I asked.

"No!" she said, horrified at the thought. The check came quickly and the waiter looked like he might do the same. Terry was able to delay her explosion just long enough for him to turn and leave. She came silently, gripping the table like a vice, her body so wracked with pleasure that the top and bottom of her torso involuntarily scissored towards one another until the climax passed. Finally, she relaxed and lay back against her chair, looking around sheepishly and spotting the young buck who gave her a bright smile. She looked away, embarrassed, and held up her hand to signal that I should stop the vibrator. We paid the check and Terry wobbled to the car, a dark wet spot running from the crotch of her tiny jeans half-way up the back of her well-muscled ass, and the scent of her sex trailing her.

"Do you think it's safe for me to suck you here?" she asked as soon as we reached the car.

"Of course," I answered knowing it wasn't safe in the least. She unzipped my fly, looked around the SUV and dove in. I might have lasted two minutes. Maybe.

TAPE TWO

She wanted more the second we got into the room. The desk clerk could tell she was strung out on lust and made a world-record slow production of the room keys just to stay in her company as long as possible. I couldn't blame him. As soon as the door shut Terry pinned me against it and dropped to her knees, reaching to undo my belt.

"Eat it, through the jeans" I said, brushing her hands away and grabbing the back of her head. She complied, cupping her mouth and teeth over my cock and balls sideways. "Harder" I urged. She was mouthing me as though I didn't have a quarter-inch of stiff protective clothing on. She dove in with renewed enthusiasm and I responded equally, rocking her head back with my hips. Surprisingly I grew stiff again very quickly.

"Come on" I said pulling away, "we've got a movie to film. Let's get you prepped."

I laid out a specific set of lingerie and jewelry for her and instructed her on how I wanted her made up, even how she was to clean herself internally. We were conveying an image and preparation was needed. While she prepared, I set up the three cameras I would use to film the encounter. Number one at the foot of the bed looking down onto it, number two on top of a dresser looking down with a side-view, and number three sat on one of the nightstands at the head of the bed, level with the mattress.

When I took the three home and made my edits, the result, which I record here, was far better than I had hoped.

CAMERA ONE 2;58 P.M. I am standing at the end of the bed, Terry is sitting on it, her legs crossed. She is made up in the best porn tradition, eye shadow, heavy mascara, huge earrings, gaudy necklace, magnificent breasts spilling out of a black leather halter, black garter, black lace stockings, and the 6" stilettos from before. I am naked, my cock only semi-erect from her recent ministrations. Terry's right hand is possessively wrapped around my left leg, rubbing my thigh.

"Hey Chase, this is John again" I said brightly. "As you can see, I'm about to fuck your wife. You should know that I've already given her one seismic orgasm today in the middle of a public restaurant, and that she sucked me off in a parking lot, didn't you dear?" I asked.

"Yes, I did" she responded, licking her lips for effect.

"Look, here's her shorts" I said holding them up, "you'll notice that the crotch is so wet that she looks like she sat in a puddle? Well that's all her man. All her. And you didn't get to see a bit of it."

"Listen, I am so grateful that you didn't take care of business, that you are too brick stupid to understand what you've got, because I definitely wouldn't have had this opportunity unless you weren't incredibly dumb. So thanks man,...really! Look at her. Fabulous in every way. Bright, caring, a great mom, until recently amazingly devoted, oh and absolute hell-on-wheels in bed. Gorgeous bedroom eyes, incredible teardrop tits, narrow waist, fabulous muscle definition in her arms, stomach, ass, really incredible."

I threw the pants to the side. "Suck me baby" I instructed. Terry momentarily gave me a "don't let this shit go to your head" look, but got down on her knees and turned her face to me, licking my balls and shaft tenderly before taking me inside her mouth. I picked up my cell phone to work the remote vibrator inside her.

"Wow, she's really going at it isn't she Chase?" I asked. "The point of this afternoon's film is not to illustrate that your wife gives world-class blowjobs, which she clearly does, it's to show that a guy who gives a shit can make her cum more times in one sitting than you've done in the last year. I'm going to remind you what an incredibly erotic woman she is when she's fully turned on. I'm going to do that by keeping her on the edge of orgasm for a couple of hours, and pushing her over as many times as she wants. You know why? Because I know how to, and you don't have a clue. Oh, and one more thing Chase, when I'm done, I'm going to own your wife. No matter what happens between the two of you, there'll never be another sexual moment when she doesn't think about me."

With that I turned up the vibrator again to the highest setting. Terry came unglued and moaned loudly through my balls, picking up speed. I placed my cock in her mouth and skull-fucked her in an exaggerated demonstration of dominance. MMMMFFFPHHH, MMMM, MMMM, UUHHMMM she moaned loudly, the drool from her effort dribbling down her chin. She orgasmed and pushed her hips into the vibrator until the thrill subsided. "That's two Chase. You keep up now" I said.

CAMERA TWO: 3;06 P.M.

Terry is on her knees, face down on the bed, her tits resting against the comforter. I have placed dual restraints around her thighs and locked her wrists into them. She is staring at camera two, a ball gag in her mouth. I hold the head of a Hitachi Hand Wand like a baseball in my right hand and unwrap my two middle fingers far enough off the head to push them into her pussy and bring the head of the huge vibrator to rest against her clit. I slowly push my fingers in and out, dragging them across her G-spot, the vibrations coming and going as I dictate. In no time Terry is moaning loudly, even with the ball gag and breaking out in a sheen of sweat. I have turned up the temperature to 78 in the room because I want her to sweat. Sweat is sexy. Sweat tells its own story.

Terry grunts as she nears climax and tries to force her pussy against my hand to reach it faster. I pull out leaving her on the edge of insanity, aching for the thing she cannot have. I keep her on the edge for another five minutes until deciding to push her over. Terry cums, screaming against the ball gag with such passion that I fear she might be heard on the street even through the gag.

I then silently repeated the process four more times to make sure Chase gets the point, sending Terry home the last two times by spanking her gloriously well-built ass until it is cherry red and then by teasing her sphincter with my tongue to set her off. Surprisingly, my little mommy likes the punishment—very much.

I take off the ball gag and run my hand over Terry's legs and rear possessively.

"Terry, I'm going to ask you a few questions for Chase's benefit here and I want honest answers" I said. "If I don't get them, you'll get the strap" I warned, holding my belt between her and the camera. "Are you ready?"

"Yes" she said eyeing the belt dubiously.

"Has your husband ever made you cum as hard, or as many times, as I just have?"

"No, not close" she replied nodding "no."

"Has he ever asked to restrain you during sex?" I asked

"All the time" she answered.

"Why let me when you won't let him?" I asked.

"Because...I...don't know for sure. I don't trust what he'd do. It would be another step down with him. I'd be lower. He'd be higher. I don't know. But with you I want to let go. I wanted to go wherever it was you wanted to take me" she answered, "plus...I guess because you're not my husband so it doesn't matter if I'm a bad girl with you."

"If I turned you over and locked my ass onto your mouth would you tongue my rim while I jack off?" I asked.

"Yes" she said throatily. "Yes, I would. Would you like me to do that?" she asked, her voice conveying true hunger.

"Why yes, I'd like that very much" I responded.

I undid her hands and set myself up on all fours right in front of her. I felt her kneel behind me, then her hands parting my ass and the wet slickness of her tongue slither up my crotch, teasing and rimming me. She grabbed my cock and used the surplus saliva that had dripped off my balls to slicken it. She jacked it gently and I heard her ask "can you run the vibe for me while I do this?" I turned it on high and she dove into me with a possessed fervor.

"MMMMHH, MHHH, MMMNNN" I heard her moan softly through her eighth orgasm. I pulled away and kissed her squarely on the mouth, imparting the lesson to dear Chase that when your wife lets her hair down, so do you.

CAMERA THREE 3:52 P.M. Terry is on her elbows and knees, canted diagonally on the bed, head pointing straight at camera three. Her hair is matted with perspiration. The thigh restraints are gone but I've lashed her wrists together with strong rope, and, via a short length, to the bedpost. After giving her a brief rest, I aimlessly wander my fingertips and nails over her entire body--shoulders, neck, stomach, back, butt, legs, feet, tits, clit. She so sensitive that she flinches each time I touch her. I could probably make her cum just by trailing my fingers along her clit. I reinsert the ball gag, explaining "you're going to be screaming a lot" in a whisper audible to camera number three.

"Chase I'm trying to decide what to do next to Terry. There's just so much to do with a woman like her, and her body is so ready that it's an open invitation to do so many things" I say, "perhaps she'll tell us what to do next."

I bring a large bottle of lube to the bed and show it to him, coating my fingers with a thick sloppy glop of the gel. Kneeling behind Terry, I tell her "you're going to ask me to fuck you in the ass."

"NMMM HMMMM. TOOOM BBBBGGG" she mutters through the gag. Terry and I had discussed it and she was both anxious to try anal, and very apprehensive. So we decided to play act through it for Chase' benefit on the film.

"Oh now, don't be that way baby. You know that in just a short while you'll do anything I ask you to do. In fact, you'll demand that I do it, beg me to do it" I reply. I insert my index finger into her anus and move the lube around until it is spread all around the rim. Her back arches, first one way then the other.. I continue to move the finger in and out, all around, until her ass relaxes and loosens. She is ready for more, and I slip a second finger right in next to the first. Terry tenses, then relaxes again. I squirt several more dollops of lube onto my fingers and re-enter her. We're up to three fingers now, placed into a tight little triangle, my thumb massaging her clit belong. She begins to hump my hand.

"Are you sure you don't want it?" I ask teasingly. "It feels like you want it—the way you're fucking my hand."

Terry says nothing and lowers her head to the bed, hiding her eyes in the covers.

WHACK, the sound cracks as my left hand hits her butt cheek with a resounding jolt. Terry jerks in reply and screams into the gag.

"Terry, it's impolite to leave a question unanswered. It's rude. I said, it feels like you want it, like you're fucking my hand. Is that what you're doing Terry?"

'YEMMM' I GGSSS SOOMM" she replied a little forlornly. "Terry I guess so won't do. I can feel the truth in my hand. I can feel your ass pulse. Chase let's see if there is evidence of what Terry wants." I grab camera one from its perch and focus it closely on Terry's clit. She's dripping wet, see?" I ask as pearls of liquid gathers and fall from the tip of her clit to the bed cover.

"I think it's time" I say putting camera one back on the cabinet. I return to Terry, standing over her on the bed, and squeeze another big plop of lubricant onto her ass. I lower my body until the tip of my cock just teases her ass.

"Ask for it" I tell Terry.

"UNNNN UNNNN" she refuses. I spank her hard across both ass cheeks with my left hand, alternating between the two until she's received five strokes apiece.

I turn the remote vibrator back on at a steadily oscillating pulse and dip my cock head until it rests against her ass. Her body quivers visually as I make contact.

"Ask for it" I repeat.

"PLSSS ...NNNOMMM" she replies.

I bring the vibrator up and press against her ass. Again she refuses and again I punish her. Finally...

"HMMMKAYYY, HMMKAY" Terry says resentfully.

"Not good enough," I answer, thrusting my cock onto her until the head is almost ready to pop through her slippery rim. Whether Terry knows it or not, she is rocking back into me, telling me by her actions that her words are lies. I could just let her finish the job—impaling herself along the way. But that won't do. I want her body and soul.

I push and the head of my cock, iron hard and fueled by hours of exposure to her sex, slides through her anus and is captured. She continues to rock against me, seeking out the fleshy pleasure between her ass cheeks. I nearly lose it and am forced to bite the inside of my mouth to keep from orgasming. The pain kills it...for a moment.

"Holy fuck Chase, do you see that? I think we've got a breakthrough here. I think Terry has finally decided that she wants my big dick to be buried all the way in her sweet ass."

Terry is now trying, unartfully, to launch her ass against my cock to capture more of it. The vibrator is humming away and she is losing all control. I pull the gag from her mouth and grab the hair of her head, yanking it upwards so that she is now staring straight at camera three.

"Tell him" I say.

"Whhaaaa?" Terry replies.

"Chase already knows. He can see it on film. He knows what you desperately want. He can see you humping my cock for all you're worth, sawing into me. So go ahead and tell him" I finish.

"I want him...in my ass" Terry says quietly into the camera. "I want his big dick in my ass, fucking me in my ass, all the way into my ass" Terry repeats on each downswing. I now have a couple of inches in her, out of her, into her, and she is losing it at a quickening pace.

"When you want something, really want it, what do you say?" I ask.

"WHAAA???" Terry responds mindlessly.

"You say please" I instruct her primly.

"PUHHHLEEEASSE" Terry crooned as I deepened my intrusion into her, "ALL THE WAY, ALL THE WAY, ALL THE WAY, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, YES, YES, MORE, MORE, HARD, HARD...UGGGH, HARDDDDER....OWWWWW, FAAACK, FUUGGKK, FUCK" she screamed as her ninth climax overtakes her and her body shuddered from top to bottom.

I had to stop. Even with the relief she'd given me in the car, it was a miracle I hadn't cum when she did and I have no idea how I kept it from happening. What more was there? What more did this woman have to give? Nothing, no, not nothing. Everything. She could give up every last bit of reservation. I knew from experience that within a minute or two she would be rested and her ass would be burning for more, so I pulled out, giving my cock giving it the rest it needed to delay my explosion.

CAMERA ONE: 4:08 P.M.

I'm lying on my back and Terry is perched above me now, crab-like, the two of us connected only by my cock impaling her anus. Two nipple clips have been attached to her luxuriant tits and a chain, weighted by two large lead weights, is hung between them. Terry is slowly rocking on my cock and whimpering, the sweat pouring off of her.

"I'm going to set your hot little slut wife on fire now Chase" she's going to have to go back on the ball gag now because if I don't her screams of pleasure will be audible in Boca Raton."

I slipped the ball gag back into Terry's mouth and applied the Hitachi to the weights on the chain between her tits. The combination was rocket fuel and Terry went ballistic, thrusting herself up and down on my cock. Her breasts rose and fell, slapping loudly and lewdly against her ribcage. I felt her back tense.

With a pealing squeal only partially muffled by the ball gag, she went off. I extended the orgasm by spanking her rump until one of the two nipple clips came loose and she reached around to stay my hand. She rolled off me and collapsed onto the bed at my side, her breath rasping from her like a Kentucky Derby winner.

"That's ten Chase" I closed.

CAMERA ONE 4;21 P.M.

Terry is profiled by camera one, standing on the left side of the bed and looking magnificent. Her pumps elevate her so that she is at precisely the right height. Her hands are resting on the side of the cabinet on either side of camera two. Her breasts jut from her body, her hair is nearly soaked. I stand directly behind her, lubricant in my left hand, cock in my right. I have been teasing her skin, bringing her back online after her rest. Her entire body is sensitized, ready.

I enter her quickly and forcefully and she lowers her head to the cabinet, her hair covering camera two. That wouldn't do.

CAMERA TWO; 4;23 P.M.

I grab her by each elbow and pull back. The effect is to arch her torso up as I frig her ass. Camera two now sees her face, a disheveled mess awash in unkempt hair and wantonness. Terry is grunting as I pound her, her face proof that she has lost all touch with reality around her, save the incredible pleasure springing from her bottom.

CAMERA ONE; 4;26 P.M.

I grab the big Hitachi from the countertop and place it between Terry's legs. This is the beginning of the end. Terry reacts like a bull in a rodeo, bucking into my cock and contracting forward on the backswing. The action is so violent that I threaten to fall out of her entirely. Desperate to hold on, I grab her hair with my left hand. She has taken over the Hitachi now, grinding it against her bone and clit.

She cums loudly in a long, low moan that builds in power until she lets go, the tension in her legs releasing itself in quaking spasms that cause her legs to shake randomly, as if with a mind of their own. Collapsing, she crumples to the ground at my feet, struggling again to regain her breath. A minute later she raises up and taps my leg with her open hand.

"Help me up" she says.

"That's eleven Chase" I say.

CAMERA THREE, 4;41 P.M.

Terry's right leg rests on the nightstand next to the camera, her left is anchored on the floor. The effect, detectable by the little flip up screen on the camera, is to expose her entire crotch to the camera.

"Chase, this is our next to last stop. I want to get your girl ready for the fun we've got planned for later. So watch sharp guy and see if you can figure out what kind of entertainment Terry has asked for next."