A Little More Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Terry inserts the tip of the big black dildo from our first film into her pussy. Her snatch, having been neglected for more than an hour, is ready for more and she works up a lather, a thin white foam coating the black schlong. She turns her head to me after a few minutes of working herself up and says "I'm ready."

I am hard as stone. The relief given me two hours before has worn off, and I am ready to finish what I've started. I slowly insert my cock into her wanting ass and she slows the assault on her pussy to adjust to the new sensation. Soon Terry is welcoming both cocks with relish. She is sweating so hard that a rivulet of the liquid has gathered and run down between her breasts. I am lost in her completely. There are no street noises, no sun, no air conditioner buzzing in my ear, just an indescribable woman so attached to me that all else fades.

Soon it is more than I can stand. I realized later that we were both screaming, both breathing like broken bellows. The throbbing that had grown intolerable in my crotch runs all the way to my toes and flows back through me until it shoots forth from my cock in a massive gout of semen that fills her bowels with the wet sticky substance. I came and came and came until life itself seemed to pour out of me and I collapsed atop the bed behind her.

I rise to clean camera three's lense, which is covered with her spunk.

"Wow Chase, Terry is just amazing. That was twelve by the way. Thank God for you man, just thank God. I'm going to leave Terry the vibrator now and get a bath because she's worn me out. After she rests, she's going to see if she wants more.

CAMERA ONE; 5:20 P.M.

I walk back into the room off to the left. Terry has laid back on the bed, her legs in an extended "V" and the Hitachi snugged between them. She is finishing another climax and has rolled onto her side.

"I'm done" she says. "That's nineteen Chase."

"Chase, I think that's it for today, because your wife was about to kill me, maybe herself too" I said patting her ass.

"Honestly, I don't even begin to understand this. You've already gotten this ridiculous gift, this incredible woman's love. But you've been fucking around on her for a decade. And yet, she still seems to want to keep you. It's a Goddamned miracle, that's what it is. If I were you, I'd take this film as a night in the penalty box, thank my lucky stars, and never even look at another woman as long as I lived. Maybe, just maybe, if you're lucky enough, someday she might trust you enough to let her hair down and be herself with you like she has me. If that happens, you'd be the luckiest little fuck on this planet. Assuming of course you don't have a heart attack trying to keep up with her." Terry bellowed out a laugh.

"You think you could carry me to the bathtub?" she asked.

"I would be honored" I replied.