All Comments on 'A Little Old for This'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
it always a selfish act

It really does make me wonder how it's only one spouse suffering, has it ever occurred to these fucktards that their "loving partners" might be dying for a fuck too but for some unfortunate circumstances can't but they must hear these two going on and on about how they miss fucking and deserve to be able to fuck still being it's not their fault their spouse can't...real compassionate partners they are...then they want three times a week and double up on holidays... but of coarse that's not enough, we will throw in a bit of new and dirty because we deserve it and what they don't know won't hurt them. It really does amaze me that the suffering partner must always be the one who has to compromise, and not only suffer the pain and humiliation of their condition but also the taunts of their partners selfishness in thinking they are the only ones who miss fucking.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Sucked

A twisted tale. Even if your dick or pussy doesn't work that does not mean that you cannot sexually satisfy your spouse. This is an excuse for a cuckold story and filled with thinly veiled lies and self deception. The human ego can turn a person into a liar and a fool in the speed of a thought. Not erotic or loving, just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just disgusting

Her heart swelled with love for her husband while she was fucking some other man. It's hilarious. Did someone think this was at all erotic? Pigs fucking down in the barn would be hotter.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

She sucked his dick the very first night, so how is it that "a couple of months" into it they added blowjobs? Not that much of a difference. If you suck a guy off to get him hard, why would it be a big deal to suck him to completion?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The story...Wrong all around...

The story...Wrong all around...Why? Let's us suppose. 1st - Dianne was the one to have breast cancer, had a Mastectomy for both breast, had been in radiotherapy and chemotherapy, lost her hair, turned into a weak woman, that needed help to walk, to bath...What would she expected from her husband, if he was a fit and still a man with needs? To stay by her side or put her in a nursing home and find another woman, maybe the friend's wife? 2nd- If the other husband had an heart attack, that make him paralyzed from one of the sides, needing care to his daily needs, had to use diappers, how would he expected his wife to do? To put him in a nursing home, go visit him on weekends, and look for support in the arms of their friend? And while they were suffering in a nursing home their spouses were fucking, laughing and with some comments making jokes about their inferior partners? That what happened here, with them feeling the need to hide somethings....The answer is "Of course not"...And of course I agree with @Drbeamer3333: after two months of sucking him a lot of times, only then she thought she had begun the blowjobs? In real life these two marriages would have ended in months..1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kinda enjoyed the presentation

with my OWN reading between the lines...while not exactly how this may play out in a real situation... this type of close relationship works it self out with the same encounter... wait until some of the readers reach this age and health

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 8 years ago
Well written as usual.

The sex seems casual and the attitude is light. Lynn's last sentence is a hoot. Some husband's can be funny about the wife blowing another guy regularly!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
A Fantasy

I have no objection to writers trotting out this fantasy about the loving husband who smiles as his wife fucks other men. But let's not start actually believing the fantasy. Relationships like this are like a duck with one wing. They waddle around and quack a lot but they won't fly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ahhh yes,, the quote of dear annony the asshole of lIT!!!!

I gave this a 5 to offset the asshole's vote. Eat it asshole

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
Fantastic story

This is a fantastic story...well written and erotic. Keep up the good work...gave it 5* 's.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Could have been a sublime, bittersweet, carnal treat

It's your basic, upper crust slice of life stroke story with Lynn mixing in multiple tart and ironic moments. Not a hard read at all , the author has a talented eye and ear . But with more vulnerabilities expressed by two sexually dysfunctional main characters this would have gone to another level .

Lynn GKS rode with the winners almost exclusively at the finish and delivered the account of trysts in grand style. This is fitting for Literotica . Potent to a fault is no fault in ' that realm'. ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There was no love displayed here

Only cheating. She loved to give head but she never once gave it to her husband. She talks about how much Alex loves her but how does she display her love for him? Oh right, she doesn't. She's practically living with Jake and getting freaky it's him but what does she do for Alex?

Then Mary, she loves Jake so much that she would rather him for another woman rather than jerk off. Really? But she doesn't love him enough to give him head. The fuck did I just read?

Then Jake and Sue. They decide that once a week isn't enough and they were aiming for three times regardless of what Alex and Mary suggested. And what does Alex say? Go ahead honey, I love you and want you to cheat on me with a better, stronger, more physically fit man with a better cock than mine. Why the FUCK would anyone respect a loser like hat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Meaningless suck and fuck

There seems to be no reason for this story to exist except to demonstrate people having what could best be described as mediocre sex. The sex certainly wasn't hot and if you take it away, you have about 2 sentences. Mindless actions without rhyme or reason. A complete and utter waste of time. No stars for absolute drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very erotic!

Also, well written. However, although it's only a story, it's hard to see how the intimacy shared by the two lovers wouldn't lead to actual love, moving past pure lust. Lust can be shared, but love, ah, that's a different story. The shower scene, and the blow job with the manner in which it's given, is cheating regardless of the permission given by the spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic story?

That's a matter of opinion of what one considers to be erotic. I see bonnietaylor made her regular anonymous appearance giving unrealistic biased scores and hate mongering. We all know who the real asshole is in loving wives bonnie. Your comments remind us daily. I gave this story a one star rating. From reading the comments and the overall score of this story, I'm not alone here.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
yawn

it's only sex and they never had marriages.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow what a shallow worthless woman.1

In real life this bitch would get cancer and totaly expect her husband and best friend to support and take care of her yet she betrayed both with a smile. This writer has the morals of a dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great to have you back!

I've been scouring the "new" listings for your byline in vain far too long. But you haven't lost a stroke: As usual, your new story went right to my erogenous zones. Please tell me that you are about to become the Joyce Carol Oates of fuck stories and start publishing on a regular and frequent basis. You write the best dialogue on the entire site; your female characters in particular say just the right things to wake up my dick. Thanks and keep your laptop humming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1

not worthy of comment, to bad you used to write good stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good grief!

this story appears to be about people actually having extra marital fun. And I thought it was for sober, moral, faithful married couples who never even glanced at others of the opposite sex.

Just what were the outraged commenters expecting to find here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It doesn't really matter. Marriages are unique, and exist at different levels.

So these are two fairly shallow and empty marriages. And that's OK. The dysfunctional husband and wife feel good about being sacrificing and understanding, and the two fuck buddies just, feel good fucking. Having her husband listen to his wife scream about the superior fucking she's getting, and the wife knowing that her friend is a better fuck than she ever was, is like two cucks, holding hands and reveling in their mutual humiliation and disrespect. You noticed the fuckers praise their spouses for being so loving. I don't remember reading where the two fucked over spouses returned that sentiment. The story makes it pretty obvious these are one-way marriages. And I guess that's OK if it works for them. There certainly is no cheating or lying. Oh, wait, I guess there is some lying, or at least deceiving. I just wonder how long it will be before the two fuck buddies ask permission to take their fuck fest on the road, first for a weekend, and then maybe a week, or two, or a cruise? The two fucked over spouses should just go visit the Kevorkian clinic and get it over with. Their marriages are dead, why wait for the other shoe to drop?

A really ugly sad story when you think about it. Typical for this author. What kind of human being enjoys putting a positive spin on such heartless cruel behavior? I hope your outlook on life improves.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
How old are you?

Interesting story. As stated elsewhere, there are other ways of having sex other than fucking. O.K. there are some blowjobs. Mary could have still serviced Jake with a hand job. And, if she truly wanted to please him she would have learned to suck cock or take it up the ass if she could. Alex could have gone down on Dianne. He could have finger fucked her. He could have bought a strap on and cock to fuck her or could have used a vibrator or dildo to get her off. The author lacks imagination.

In reference to my title question, Jake is only 53 and Dianne 50. I'm 70 and my wife is 69. WE ARE NOT TOO OLD! I eat her pussy and finger fuck her in addition to regular pussy pounding. And she gets as wet as ever very easily. I was so insulted by the idea that a 53 year old guy and a 50 year old woman would have to worry about the 53 year old having a heart attack from fucking that I gave it only 3 stars. And getting it up 4 times? I guess he might be able to specially if it's new pussy, but not all guys at that age would be able to.

I have no problem with this situation as the Morality Police Squad do. If couples want to swap sex partners, go ahead! If you don't want to read stories like this one, don't come to this site. I don't want to shock you; but, at this site, people have sex with others that are not their spouses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star!

Another bad story from a twisted, pathetic, no talent author.

jumpme2jumpme2over 8 years ago
Great Story!

Being someone that has had prostate surgery I still get the urge but can't keep a hard-on to completion. It is very frustrating for both, as I still have the sexual feelings, but can't perform. It also must be even more frustrating for my wife who is a very highly sexual woman, although we have never went outside of our marriage bed, or discussed it, I would definitely give it a serious consideration.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
I wonder at the violence of the reaction of many

Personally it looks to me like a workable solution. The story itself was reasonably well conducted.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
a different way to make lemonade

as the two women looked at themselves, their libidos, their husbands and the mismatches, they found a workaround. and, for them, it worked.

as is exhibited by all the yelling being done by anonymous critics however, it is not a solution approved of by the unnamed masses. but I have to wonder how many of them are 50+ years of age, and/or in a dysfunctional marriage? and if, in a few years, they find themselves with a long term spouse, but in such a sexual void, will they still be so critical of others?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bonnie writes "eat it asshole"

Is she referring to herself again? 1* for another pile of dung so common in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sorry but it's for better or worse, what kind of morons would do this with anyone especially friends. You can use toys , mouth , pills or penial pumps and the wife could let him use her hand mouth or ass if she wants to please her hubby without using her pussy. No need to humiliate your spouses by fucking someone else

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm not sure that was such a good idea....

....moods change and that inevitable familiarity and play outside the bedroom will soon get under somebody's skin.....and the inevitable marital problems will burn quickly out of control, leaving everyone scorched and two marriages burned to the ground. Really, even the idea of a full-time swap is extremely dangerous.

OK, Ok, it's a fantasy. Right.

Stupid fantasy.

While one couple gets off as often as they like, the other sits, frets and worries in the den or living room....or the other house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry but this is a cuck pile of shit.

Husband is way to young to be impotent, there would have to be something very wrong. This would never ever work, no reason to stay married, no love, no respect, this is just another so called justified cuck story.

SirDuctionSirDuctionover 8 years ago
UNSOPHISTICATED CRITICS MAKE ME SICK

Lynn, you are an amazing writer and far too good for the moaning arseholes who criticise you endlessly yet would be incapable of writing anything at all with their single brain cell. In fact there are more sophisticated sites than this where your work would be much more appreciated by a more intelligent readership.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Liked it....a lot

A nice warm and wet pussy is always better than masturbation.

And that nice feeling of skin against skin, and the smell of an aroused pussy.

If the spouses out of love sanction this, I find it a very fine solution to a big problem.

What Lynn suggests is not cheating, but loving care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: Sir Duction

the last words of the cuckie writer himself. By all means go to another site more suited for your trash and take Sir Dickhead with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh puke and yes tell sir dickhead to go fuck himself.

idiot.

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years ago
Gee...

Comparatively speaking you and I are almost always on a different page, but that's what makes you fun.

Great one, a true five.

Jedd Clampett

JoseAFIJoseAFIalmost 8 years ago
Amazing as always . . .

Can we look forward to a sequel to The Villiages soon?

That's one of my personal favorites hands down! :-3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where have you gone, LynnGKS?

This is one of your best, and I miss the consistent beneficial effect of your writings on my dick. Please break out your old IBM Selectric and create some more literotica. No one else on the site has your talent for hot and amusing dialogue. Please!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

As everyone has said, there are all kinds of aids for people that have trouble.

There is absolutely no excuse for this fluffy cuck shite. Submissive pussy counting his wife's orgasms with a douchebag. Blech.

The plus side, no one could say it was cheating.

And it was wrote fairly well. And it was not mind numbingly long.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Fun, fun, fun...

...to read. I like your conversational style and you move the story along quickly. There's enough back story to make it interesting but not so much as to let it wander toward tedious.

Besides, I love a happy ending and a hot wife. This has both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Hello, my name is Ben. I am an admirer of your work. Your profile says you wish to exchange emails? And that you live in Florida? May I ask where...my own is HungBigBen at the yahoo . com place. Please put LynnGKS from Literotica in the subject line so I know the email you send is not spam. Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing from you....are you married, single, and I hope you are in real life experienced with extreme size...and I have two properties...a second and third home, in Florida. Take care. Ben

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Smooth Ben

Write again and let us know how you made out with Lynn. That hungBen stuff might have done it for you. Go Ben! Go!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Never heard back from BigBen. Guess our Ho didn’t give him a call.

OGHMNWOGHMNW5 months ago

Wonderful story of loving couples who have been long term close friends. This arrangement is great as long as they continue it as friends with benefits and don’t develop affectional bonds with each other’s spouse. Thank You Lynn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous