A Little Old for This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers

"Don't worry about it," Jake said. "Hubby hasn't serviced that snatch for two years. Even though it's not his fault you got a right to enjoy your first fuck after that long a dry spell. What I'm worried about is what my loving wife is gonna say when I tell her I wanna fuck you again on Sunday – they were thinkin about once a week. You and me are thinkin about three or four times a week. That's a hell of a lot of fuckin with three pops a time."

After that third "pop" we headed for the shower together and fortunately it was big enough for two. After we'd washed off the juices I used the hose in the shower as a makeshift douche and washed out more semen than I thought my pussy could hold.

He started washing my tits and I started washing his balls and then one thing led to another and ... "

"We're a little old for this," I said as he guided his erection between my legs.

"Well," he said. "Do you wanna stop after three?

"Maybe we ought to stop after four," I said, getting that user-friendly feeling in my pelvis again.

And so I got fucked standing up for the first time in twenty years. Some things are like riding a bicycle – you never forget how!

As we got out of the shower and dried each other off with big fluffy towels I wondered what my loving husband thought about that fourth scream. We dressed and headed down the stairs both of us ready for another drink. We entered the living room and received a round of applause.

My husband looked at his watch and said, "Four screams in less than an hour. I think that's some kind of record. That fourth scream sounded kinda funny."

"We were in the shower," I said. "Showers echo."

"The shower?" Mary said. "Dianne you're too old to fuck standing up."

"I told him that but he just did it anyway. Well, I gave him a little help."

I leaned over and kissed Alex and said, "Thank you my dear husband. You are a very considerate man. Thank you very much."

Alex looked up at me and said, "I love you a lot darling. I want you to be happy."

I knew how much he loved me as I thought of him sitting down here listening to me enjoying what I needed so badly and what he was unable to give me. That takes real love!

Jake leaned over and gave Mary a kiss on the cheek and said, "Are you okay honey?"

"Not just okay," Mary said. "I'm happier than I've been in two years. It means a lot to me to know my husband is not gonna be in the bathroom tonight doing for himself what I should be doin for him. And Jake, I know we were talking about once a week, but maybe we need to re-think that. Alex and I have been talking. You can do Dianne again whenever you two are ready."

Jake looked at me and said, "Sunday?"

I looked at Alex and said, "I'm up for that Jake if my loving husband doesn't mind."

Alex looked back at me with a smile and said, "As much as you need, darling. As much as you need. It's been a long time since I showed you how much I love you."

Love for him swelled within me and I said, "You just showed me tonight my darling."

So we did it again Sunday just like on Friday – once more there was that frantic urgency. We had a few more of those frantic nights before we developed a new, more leisurely routine. We stocked their guest bathroom with some of our stuff and spent the night several times a week. The four of us would have cocktails, then dinner, then a few more drinks. Then Jake and I went up to bed. I enjoyed one or two performances before we went to sleep. I re-learned the 2AM honeymoon ritual and the pleasure of starting off the day with an early morning fuck before breakfast. After breakfast our husbands went to the office.

As our husbands left for work Mary would descend on me with the same questions every morning.

"How did Jake perform?"

When I described his performance Mary invariably said, "I hope his heart holds out. Did you do your share of the work? Did he have any chest pain? She loved him and she wanted me to fuck him; but she didn't want me to kill him."

I don't know how long Jake is gonna last – he's fifty-three. But he still performs without chest pain although sometimes it's only one load at bedtime and occasionally he skips the 2AM ritual. But he always without fail wakes up with a throbbing hard on. I get fucked at least twice and often four times every time we're there. My pelvis is content now and I intend to drain his juices as long as he lasts.

We do it two or three times a week, except for vacations. There's something about vacations that makes a young couple want to fuck every day. And we are young again!

A couple of months into our arrangement we added a new wrinkle. One night Jake asked me to blow him. Mary always said that only whores give blowjobs so she never blew Jake. Alex preferred fucking. I hadn't given a blowjob since college so it was a bit new for both Jake and me.

In college I was deathly afraid of getting pregnant so I always sucked off a guy instead of fuckin him whenever I could get away with it. I think the word got out because every new guy I dated whipped out his pecker on the third date and asked me to suck it. I was happy to do it rather than get fucked. I got real good at it, taking the head of a cock back past my tonsils and guys never lasted more than two or three minutes. It was easier and neater than getting naked, fuckin, and getting jism pumped up on your belly. I developed a taste for freshly pumped semen. I also developed, I think, a reputation as a fun date. I was very popular in college.

So when Jake asked me for a blowjob I was happy to do it. He wanted me naked on my knees – he said lookin down at a naked bitch suckin his cock turned him on. He sat in the easy chair beside the bed like a king on a throne with me on my knees like a concubine servicing her master. He liked to play with my tits in this position.

I developed a new technique especially for him. I started tickling him with my tongue way back where the sun don't shine. I got hold of his balls and massaged 'em.

Then, gradually I worked my tongue forward on his scrotum working on each testicle separately and when I had him ready I took his cock back past my tonsils, working my tongue rapidly and pumping my head fast.

After five minutes of my fast moving tongue on his scrotum and testicles he never lasted more than a couple of minutes once I started on his dick. I'd feel his balls lift up out of my hands high in his scrotum. He'd start to tremble and then he'd grunt and I'd take a heavy load on the back of my throat and never gag. Then, with him panting for air, his testicles would settle back down into my hands and that big dick in my mouth would start to get soft and collapse like a wounded warrior. I rediscovered what I'd learned in college – freshly pumped semen tastes great!

We enjoyed it often but after we talked it over we decided not to tell our spouses about our new fun. Mary would call me a whore and Alex might be upset because not once in our married life had I given him a blowjob. Of course he had never asked, but still, a husband can be funny sometimes about his wife blowing another guy regularly.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers
12