A Little R & R Ch. 02

Story Info
More fun with Rooker & Reedus!
1.9k words
0
1.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLech
MsLech
79 Followers

"Taste of The South"

Delta Blues start playing softly in the other room, then Mike comes back with a glass of water, waiting for you to sit up before handing it to you with a smile. "Best rehydrate, darlin' " he says, grinning, "you're gonna need it."

A shiver runs through you at the hinted promise of more pleasure, and you take a gulp of the ice cold water. Mike gently takes the glass from your hand and sets it down on the bedside table. Crouching in front of you, he slides his hands along the tops of your thighs to your hips; grasping your waist, he pulls you in for a kiss, gentle at first, then more demanding. As you respond and meet his growing passion with your own, you feel a tremor run through him, and the kiss deepens. The realization that he is being aroused by you, not to mention what is about to happen, hits you and you pull back a bit, suddenly shy again.

He stands up slowly, his gaze intense; then reaches out, cupping your face, gently pulling you up so that you're standing and pressed tight against him. He wraps an arm around you, his other hand tilting your chin up so that you have no choice but to look into those gorgeous blue eyes. His smile is almost predatory as he whispers against your lips, his 'Bama drawl more noticeable, "Just go with the flow, baby," his tongue flicks out and traces your lips, "I know there's a wild woman in there. Let her out."

His mouth covers yours and the kiss he gives you is felt down to your toes. One of his hands grasps your ass, pressing you against him, letting you know how ready he is; his other hand gathering up a fistful of your hair and pulling. You moan into his mouth and grind against him, all reservation out the window at his touch. He's just like you imagined; aggressive, dominant, taking what he wants, possessing you! You slide a hand down his arm, feeling the strength in the rock hard bicep, then lightly scratch down his bare side and back up.

Reluctantly, you break the kiss, only to lean into his chest, kissing and licking your way across it. You flick your tongue across one of his nipples and are rewarded by a soft groan. Smiling to yourself, you move to the other nipple, licking, then gently nipping it. His grip on your hair tightens and you slowly sink to your knees, your hand snaking around to scratch down his back, your mouth kissing down his abs. You take a deep breath, inhaling the intoxicating scent of him: a mix of subtle cologne and aroused male. Leaning back on your heels, you look up at him. His eyes are half open and his breath ragged. He's watching every move you make.

He starts to reach for his boxers, but you shake your head and move his hands away. "Not yet," you whisper, your own voice breathless. His hands run through your hair, holding it back to watch as you lean forward and gently kiss him through his boxers. He's hard as a rock and you feel him shudder when your lips run down his length, the heat of him coming through the thin fabric. His back arches slightly and he groans as your mouth closes over him through the material.

A shudder goes through you and you feel yourself getting wetter. You reach up and slide his boxers down, trembling as you see him, so hard and ready, for the first time. He's more ready than you realized and you flick your tongue out to capture the drop that has appeared at the tip. You lick your lips, wetting them, then slowly slide them over the top, your hand wrapping around the base to steady him as your mouth inches its way down.

"Ohhh...shit...yes!" he gasps between clenched teeth, putting his head back and closing his eyes. You add suction as you bring your mouth back up the length of him, stopping to leave just the head in your mouth; your tongue swirling, tracing his shape, then sliding back down, taking all of him until your lips are pressed against his pubic bone. He's trembling now, moaning and whispering encouragement, "Oh fuck, that feels so good, baby...mmmmm...that's it..." his voice raspier than normal. Taking him in your hand, you slowly lick the underside of him, all the way to the tip; finally enveloping the head with your mouth once more.

He lifts you up, kissing you deeply. "Shit, woman! You're driving me crazy!" he growls against your lips, pulling you down onto the bed on top of him. Glancing over, you realize you'd forgotten that Norman was still there. He's obviously been enjoying the show as he is nude now, and you're impressed by what you see in his hand.

Norman smiles, then reaches over with his free hand to caress your breast. You lean over and kiss him hard, sliding down to position yourself over Mike. Mike's hand is on your hip and you feel the tip of him pressed against you, rubbing slowly up and down until, with a groan and a single thrust, he's fully in you. You moan into Norman's mouth, then lean back, rocking slowly on Mike.

"Jesus, baby, you're so tight," Mike whispers as he does a slow, controlled grind against you, "How long has it been?" His hands hold your hips tight, forcing you to keep still; feeling him filling you completely. Your back is arched and Norman leans over, his teeth closing on one of your nipples. You gasp and grab Norman's shoulder for balance, desperately trying to writhe on Mike, your efforts thwarted by his grip. You open your eyes to look at Mike and he grins up at you, "Payback's a bitch, eh, sweetheart?"

You grin back at him and flex in time to his slow grind, mentally thanking whoever invented Kegels. His eyes widen slightly, and he gasps softly,"Oh so that's how you want to play it?"

Nodding at Norman to move back, Mike sits up and kisses you deeply. You wrap your legs around his waist, driving him deeper inside, the angle allowing you to rock on him. You hear a low moan and the next thing you know, you've been flipped onto your stomach, your face inches from Norman's bare lap. You lick your lips and motion Norman closer. As your mouth closes over him, you feel Mike lift your hips up, then slowly rub up and down you until you're moaning softly, the vibrations causing Norman to fall back on his elbows with a gasp.

You wriggle and press backwards, trying desperately to feel Mike inside you again. He leans over your back, holding himself against you, teasing, and whispers, "Tell me what you want," his voice husky with arousal, "C'mon, sweetheart, tell me..."

You slide your mouth slowly back up Norman's length, your hand still stroking as you whimper, then whisper to Mike, "Please...please...I want you in me..."

The words have barely left your lips when you feel Mike grab your hips and, with a growl, bury himself to the hilt in one thrust. You gasp and press back against him. His strokes are slow, teasing. You feel him fill you, then slowly withdraw, almost to the tip, gliding forward again; the movements a slow, delicious torture.

Norman's hands gently pressing down on your head remind you of his presence, and you take him back between your lips, your mouth matching Mike's strokes. Norman's hands slide down your shoulders to your breasts; kneading and caressing as he moans softly, breath hissing between his teeth when you flick your tongue across the sensitive underside of the head, then wrap your lips around him once more taking him deep in your throat.

Mike is still sliding slowly out of you, but his thrusts back inside are getting harder and faster. Your hips are thrusting back to meet him, and you feel one of his hands slip around to find your button, circling it, then gently squeezing and tugging it with two fingers. An electric shock runs through you and you shudder, pressing and grinding back against Mike. His hand on your hip is trembling and you release Norman long enough to whisper to Mike, "Keep still for minute..let me do the work..."

You grind against Mike; then, tightening your muscles, you slowly slide up him; relaxing as you thrust back down, impaling yourself. Your mouth is mimicking your movements on Norman. He's groaning now, his hips thrusting up, his hands tangled in your hair; you can taste how close he is.

Mike's moaning and whispering to you. He grabs your hips again and starts thrusting faster now, his fingers still tracing circles around your clit, sending shockwaves through you.

You try to focus on Norman, licking and sucking, feeling him getting harder & harder. He's trying to hold back, but his hips are bucking, driving himself deeper into your mouth. With a groan, he gasps, "Oh shit! I'm...I'm gonna cum..."

He tries to pull out of your mouth but you just increase the suction on the tip of him, your tongue swirling, as your hand strokes the base. You release him just long enough to look up into his half-closed eyes, the look of pleasure on his face almost doing you in, and murmur huskily, "Do it! Come for me, Norman..."

At your words, he grabs your head and, with a few quick thrusts, explodes in your mouth with a loud groan. You can feel him pulse with each powerful jet, causing your own body to shudder with him.

Unable to hold back any longer, with one last lick, you release Norman and focus fully on Mike; meeting him thrust for thrust, begging him to go faster and harder...harder. Mike pulls out of you, flipping you onto your back, slamming back into you with bruising force; locking his eyes on yours, holding your gaze, as you wrap your legs around him and arch your back to meet his thrusts, your nails clawing down his back. It's fierce and primal and intense, and it sends you over the edge, your legs clenching tighter around Mike, trying to grind the last vestiges of your sanity out against him.

He's trembling with the strain of holding back, and he growls at you "C'mon, baby...yeah that's it...cum for me...", then dips his head down, locking his mouth on yours, biting your tongue & lower lip. His thrusts not slowing, driving into you like a jackhammer.

The combination of his words and kiss, do the trick and you groan into his mouth, wave after wave of pleasure washing over you, your body bucking & grinding, meeting him thrust-for-thrust. "Fuck, yes!," Mike groans and you feel him thicken inside you. Still riding each wave, your body shuddering, you murmur against his mouth, "Yes..mmm...that's it Mike...cum with me..." He gives one last deep thrust then freezes as you feel him pulse and fill you; setting you off again.

You fall back, panting, as Mike tries to catch his breath, his full weight on you for a moment, then he rolls to the side, sweat glistening on both of you.

Norman reaches over, brushing your hair off your face and whispering, "Fuck! That was hot!" You turn your head, trying to get your eyes to focus and grin weakly at him. "My turn next.."

MsLech
MsLech
79 Followers