All Comments on 'A Little Refreshment'

by Wattyjoy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Same Old, Same Old.

Same old Cheating wife story, It doesn't even deserve further comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I agree

I gave it one point, but just because there is no zero to give.

Load of cheating wife boring crap.

AND surprise, surprise - Dave's cock is bigger than her husband's..

One cliche missing is we weren't told Dave is black.

Boring as shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
be fair

this is an erotica site after all, not a conservative christian webpage. perhaps what you (previous commentors) are really objecting to is the lack of emotion attached to the act of infidelity, that the writer concentrated on the mechanics of sex without going into the anxieties and intensified pleasure of cheating.

i think this story still has a lot of merit for setting up a non-conventional situation and carrying through the story with nice pacing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Yawn

To the previous commentor: Intensified pleasure of cheating?? I guess those old marital vows are good for something. They make cheating feel good.

This story is terrible, plain and simple. The 'he' and 'she' are not even remotely memorable. Why 'she' even cheats is a mystery...and who even cares. As always, this guy has a bigger rod, and on and on. This story is definitely a snoozer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ho Hum!

Normally, I don't like to be too critical, but what a waste of my time.

There is sex and the man has a bigger cock. How boring. If would be nice if there was a story to go with the sex.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Almost Impatiently Awaiting The Continuation

With her husband overseas, Dave needs to start coming around and cuming in her regularly and even knock her up a few times before her husband returns.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another friend

Another friend of her husband helps a loving wife become more of a whore than she already is. Good friends are as hard to find as loving wives.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
While

While the husband is away , for work, the cheating whore wife and good friend play.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Just another cheating slut.

Nothing to see here, folks... Move along...

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Great story

I thought your story was great.I know these things happen as it happened to me.My friend called in to see my wife while i was away for a week,and of course he talked my wife into having sex with him and that episode carried on for months every time i was away. Gave you 5*. Have a happy New Year. Take no notice of 26thNC if you read his file you'll understand like everyone else, he's just a wanker with two dicks and plays with both of them.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Well for starters once a cutesy little writer uses this " Hubby's friend cums to visit" you know its pure shit.

Didnt read it, but i did get a kick out of the Neanderthals who munch on other mens cum and telling us they arent gay. Hmm, imagine that.

Of course most of the Illumi cucky that cheer this on are happily divorced and married to a dude named Frank and skip through the day no longer having to pretend they like pussy. Im so happy for them, OdorEater and 26thGayCuck will be in the fudge packing line sooner or later, not that they;ll need a divorce, safe bet not a woman would go near them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous