A Little Something Different

Story Info
Very simply, an erotic story.
2.5k words
2.75
14.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed play on the video, noting it was one hour and nine minutes long.

The female subject of the video is sitting on a bed, making out with a guy. He's a little younger than her, probably college age. He's touching her breasts, and it's clear that she's not wearing a bra under the skimpy pink halter top she's wearing. She's moaning into his mouth, very turned on. The kisses are quickly growing more passionate.

Unexpectedly, a second guy walks out from behind the camera, sitting down on the bed on the other side of the woman. He looks similar in age to the first guy. She stops kissing the first guy, and turns to the second guy, and starts kissing him. He replaces the first guy's hands on her breasts as the first guy puts a hand on her thigh.

She's wearing white stockings as shown when the first guy runs his hand up her thigh, pushing her white vinyl skirt up her legs, as he reaches her thong covered pussy. She's not resisting at all, in fact, she's pushing her hips up to reach his hand. She wants him. Her panties are soaked, making the silk material see through. I can see her dark pussy lips.

The second guy pulls her top over her head, exposing her naked breasts before he leans over and takes one of her nipples into his mouth. Her moan is loud and full of need. I estimate her perky breasts at a C cup. Her nipples are small but firm. One of her hands goes to his head to hold his mouth on her nipple. She clearly likes it a lot.

The first guy unzips her tiny miniskirt all the way up the side and opens it up. A mere 90 seconds into the video, and they have her down to her panties already. She's a slut. Her hands are desperately pulling at their pants, trying to get their cocks out as they continue kissing, first one, then the other.

I sit back and take a long sip of my coffee as the girl gives each one of the guys head. She goes back and forth, sucking their slick helmets. It's obvious she is not experienced sucking big cocks, and the guys take matters into their own hands, grabbing her head and pushing more and more of their cocks into her mouth before passing her off to the other one.

Her eyes are watering, not used to the depth they push into her throat, testing her control over her gag reflex. She convulses a few times, but they don't care.

She's truly spectacular. Stunningly beautiful in fact. Way too sexy to get used like they are using her, but it doesn't matter. They are going to have her. She's given in to them.

"I'm going to fuck your face." The first male voice is heard, drawing my focus back to the video. He puts one hand under her chin, and roughly grabs her by the hair with the other. She doesn't protest, but the fear is evident in her eyes.

At first, he slowly shoves his thick cock all the way into her mouth, making her arms flail out at her sides but not pushing him away. He runs her brown nose into his pubic hair, stuffing his cock all the way down her throat. I see the tears streaming down her face, but she doesn't stop him.

He slowly pulls all but the head of his cock out of her mouth, and pauses for a second. Then, the pounding starts. He slams his cock down her throat, over and over. The girl is small, maybe an inch or two over 5 feet and a bit too skinny for my taste. Her tan hands press against the guys thighs, but she can't stop him. True to his word, he's fucking her face.

Just when I expected the girl to pass out, the guy releases her all at once. She leans over, her tight stomach heaving to get air in her lungs, but the second guy grabs a handful of her hair and picks right up where the first guy stopped. He shoves his cock in her mouth and goes to town on her face.

Back and forth she's passed like a whore, allowing them to facefuck her. Finally, the first guy refuses to let go. The high-def video makes the distress on her face very clear as he keeps pounding away in her mouth. Unexpectedly, her hands move around behind him, pulling his butt towards her, urging him on. Her face is getting totally destroyed, but she is welcoming it.

A few minutes of this rough treatment, and he suddenly grabs both hands into her long black hair, forcing his cock as far down her throat as he can. He is shaking, and I'm sure shooting rope after rope of his cum straight down the slut's throat. He won't let go, and makes her swallow every drop.

With the guy's cock still in her mouth, the second guy lays on the bed, and rips her thong off before pulling her on top of him. He puts his unprotected cock in her soaking wet pussy. Two strokes in, and he's covered in her juices. Despite the rough treatment, she loving every second of it. His hands go to her hips, pulling her further onto his cock.

She puts her hand up to the cock in her mouth, gripping him for the first time. She starts giving him an actual blow job now, to get him hard again. She alternates between sucking his cock and licking his balls. All this while getting her pussy fucked by the second guy.

I get lost looking at her face. She's not just giving him a blowjob, but worshipping his cock and balls. The instrument of her torture a few moments ago is now the object of her affection. The only thing that breaks the action is her high pitch squeal as she cums on the cock fucking her pussy.

Guy number two never let's up. Just a slow, steady assault of her cunt. Occasionally he squeezes and pinches her nipples, making her moan loudly.

It only takes about five minutes before the guy in her mouth is hard again. He pulls his cock out of her mouth with an audible "pop". She almost looks sad. She didn't want to let it go. He holds his cock in one hand and slaps her face with it, just to humiliate her, but she is smiling.

He walks in front of the camera, then around behind her. He pushes her forward, so that she is laying on the guy underneath her. I see the scrunched up face she makes, and hear the squeal as he pushes his cock into her asshole. She grunts and pants but takes it all until he is balls deep in her ass.

The two guys piston in and out of her, and nearly immediately she goes from a high pitch squeal to a long, low groan as I can see her body shaking. She's having a monster orgasm, that is for sure.

About 60 seconds later, she goes limp. The guys have to hold her up, but they don't stop fucking her. A couple minutes later, her grunts turn back into moans and she cums again.

"This bitches pussy is going crazy!" the guy under says, before shouting "shit!". I see his hips bucking as he fills her tiny Asian pussy up with his cum. No doubt shooting it deep in her womb.

The girl is merely a rag doll at this point. She's lost all strength and is just taking it. Finally a pause, and the guy gets out from under her, only to stand in front of her. Her head is hanging down, unable to hold herself up until the guy in her ass snaps her head up with a fist full of her hair.

All she can do is open her mouth, offering her hole to the guy that just cum in her pussy. Her lips wrap greedily around his shaft, loving to have her mouth full again.

There's no nice way to spin it. Guy number one was POUNDING her ass. He only slowed down to slap her butt check occasionally, commenting to the other guy how her asshole squeezes down on him when he does that. Despite being small and thin, she has an impressive butt. Muscular and bubble shaped, with just the right amount of jiggle when he smacks it. I kind of feel bad for her at the pounding her sexy ass is taking. Nearly brutal.

I'm further impressed when the girl obviously orgasms despite nobody touching her pussy and her butt getting hammered like there's no tomorrow. She must like anal sex a lot. Judging from the comments of the guy buttfucking her, she's still really tight though. That won't last long if she keeps getting fucked like that.

I lose track of time. Has it been 20 minutes? I'm not sure, but she was still right there, ass in the air taking it like a pro. Finally, the guy is ready to give it up. I think to myself that she must regret giving him head first. With the first orgasm out of the way, he lasted a long time in her ass. I'm sure she will regret it tomorrow.

With a mighty roar, he unleashed up her butt. I could literally see him thrust with every jet of cum he blasted in her colon. Again, and again, and again, until he finally collapsed on her, his dick still firmly lodged in her ass.

"You like eating your own cum slut?" the guy in her mouth asked as he took his erect dick out of her throat.

"I like it." The angel spoke for the first time.

"Where do you want it?" he followed up with, asking which hole she was going to let him fuck.

"In my ass daddy." The angel replied.

Guy number one pushed up off her, dragging his spent cock out of her butt, letting a river of cum leak out of her ass as guy number two rolled her over on to her back and pushed her legs up over her head.

Her butt now gaping open, accepts the other guys slightly bigger cock with ease. She moaned as he pushed it all the way inside her in one smooth stroke.

Meanwhile the first guy stood over her head before dropping down to his knees.

"Open your mouth and taste your own ass." He instructed her. "Get me hard so I can fuck that tight little pussy of yours."

There was no hesitation or protest. She simply opened her mouth and accepted the cock that had just been inside her own asshole 30 seconds previously. Her lips wrapped around the shaft and I saw her checks sink in as she happily applied suction to the cock. This girl like sucking dick, that is for sure.

Maybe another 15 minutes later, I was mesmerized, looking at how her dark tanned legs bleed through the sheer white stockings that were over the shoulders of the guy taking her ass. Just one of my personal kinks, I guess. Then they changed positions. The guy buttfucking her pulls out, and lays on the bed.

She gets up and straddles the guy underneath her, making his cock disappear up her ass again, as the guys talked about how good a cock sucker she is.

"You like the taste of your own ass?" the guy who was in her mouth asked her.

In between grunts, she got out a "yes daddy".

He laughed at her as he pushed her legs apart, putting the second unprotected cock of the night in her pussy, making her moan in approval. It's an artistic performance. Like a ballet of a world class whore.

The two guys found their rhythm and the girl alternated between getting a cock slammed in her pussy, and another hammered up her ass. It became impossible to tell where one of her orgasms ended, and the next one began.

Finally, at the one hour, seven minute mark, she took the second load up her well fucked ass. The guy hammering away in her pussy told her to sit still, as he was close. So she sat there with the other cock still up her butt as the guy fucking her cunt picked up speed, about to paint her insides one more time.

"I hope I get you fucking pregnant slut." The guy said to her as he locked eyes with her while the cum moved through his balls, down his shaft wrapped in her pussy and squirted deep inside her. Her head snapped back and she screeched as she came with him, obviously liking his dirty talk.

He pulled out of her pussy, and she greedily cleaned their cum off his cock. He walked back to the camera, laughing.

"We are going to fuck her again in the morning before sending her slut ass home to you David." And the video stopped.

Just then, my doorbell rang, and I opened it to the sight of my half naked wife standing on the porch in broad daylight with the evidence of her carnal activities still plainly visible. She smiled at me, both our fantasies now fulfilled. She stepped over the threshold and limped to my arms.

Before we got married, we discussed the likelihood of things getting stale in the bedroom after many years. It's a common problem most couples go through. We both agreed that we didn't want to end up like that. I honestly don't remember which one of us suggested it first, and it doesn't really matter.

A one-time fulfillment of a fantasy for each of us. No questions asked. No objections. No hurt feelings. No repeats. What ever the person wanted, they got. A way to spice up our sex life. A planned break in the inevitable monotony designed to protect our marriage rather than risk one or both of us getting restless.

Jasmine had never expressed an interest in women before or after fulfilling my fantasy, but she stuck to our agreement when she did what I asked of her. She selected and seduced the woman who joined us for a threesome. Then she ate the girl's pussy like a champ. She even ate her out a second time after i fucked her. As long as I live, I'll never forget it, or stop getting a boner while thinking about it.

So, when she asked for her fantasy, I had no problem agreeing. She offered to let me be a part of it, but I thought it would be better if I didn't. In the heat of the moment, emotions can be unpredictable.

After watching the video, I have no regrets. I will never hold it against her, and I'm even happy she did it. I love her truly, and I know she only loves me, so I want her to be happy. If this fuels her sex drive for years to come, then I truly won.

And to answer the obvious, no I don't feel like a cuck. Neither of us did anything behind the other's back and with no malice. If that makes you mad, then you can go kick rocks.