All Comments on 'A Little Story about Jack and Diane Pt. 01'

by CunnyLinguistToo

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithabout 2 years ago

Love it, you have my curiosity, anticipating the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the punch line. “Why you did my love”

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

I had forgotten this great story. Very happy your wife is better and you can continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad for a 1st effort. 3 stars....but his has been done a few times.

maddictmaddictabout 2 years ago

You have my attention.

The reverse story written by Good Husband, the wife anounce the same things. Of course he leaves and she explores. I do wish he finished the story.

OK, I do see ch 2 onward

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

What a way to drop a bombshell. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Okay. You got us on the hook and it is firmly set. Now reel us. I'd be will to bet good money that we know what is going to happen before the after dinner coffee is served....oh, maybe served is a good choice of words...so let's go to part 2.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

LOL, good twist on the sexes on this typical idea, story. Do like the Dinner and pretend waiter

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

I feel a relation to Jack. Great story, Thanks for your writing.

WordAssociationWordAssociation10 months ago

Good lead chapter, well written.

Have to say though, who could even think about having sex after such a dinner?

Like, roll me away from the table in a wheelbarrow. 8-D

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The problem here as in all stories of this theme is sex being a 'need'. Oxygen is a need. Food and water are needs, as are shelter and heating. No person can survive long without any of these things but anyone can survive without sex. Think nuns!

Admittedly a life without sex would not be much fun but that doesn't make it a need. It's in view of this that Jack seems to have miscalculated Diane's reaction to his proposal.

It's to be hoped that they can find a way around this impasse, just as my wife and I did all those years ago when we sat down for a discussion in which she revealed to me that she hated sex and didn't want to partake of it any more. The difference for us was that my wife actually suggested that I get my 'needs' met elsewhere and assured me that she would be happy to look the other way so long as my activities took place away from our home. It's not for everyone but it works for us.

JR

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCunnyLinguistToo@CunnyLinguistToo
I'm a novice writer that enjoys the complexities of human nature. I find that there is very little in the world that is truely black and white. Almost anyone can betray a long held belief under the right (or wrong!) circumstances.