A Little Team Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a quick lunch, we headed back to the room to put on our suits and go check out the pools and the beach.

We laughed and drank probably too much. Steve told me about college. It was exactly what I expected: football scholarship, lots of parties and a job right out of college with a big booster. He had more than made his own way since.

Funny thing was, I went to the same school just six years later, and that booster was one of my dad's best friends, almost an uncle. He got me my first job, too. When I mentioned that, Steve got quiet for a few minutes.

We had very similar tastes in music, jazz, outlaw country, 80's rock, bands like ZZ Top and Jimmy Buffett; eclectic would be a good word. We talked about Lord of the Rings and Breaking Bad, agreeing that while the ending of Better Call Saul was the right ending, neither of us liked it.

My tummy grumbled, and we grabbed something quick at the grill by the pool before heading back to the room. I knew I was eager for a certain attention, and that meant Steve was probably not going to be too gentle when he got me naked.

I still hadn't seen any of our group.

Steve tackled me onto the bed. We wrestled and kissed and tried not to destroy our clothes while we rushed to get each other naked. Somehow, I ended up on top when it was all done, Steve pinned to the bed with my knees on his shoulders and my cock at his chin.

"Are you really threatening me with that little thing?" He laughed as he mocked me.

"Hey, it's not so little. You're just fucking huge." I inched forward, moving my cock closer to his mouth.

"You can't win, you know." He kissed my cock and flicked it with his tongue.

"Maybe I'm not trying to win. Maybe I've got a bigger goal. Maybe I'm going for mutually assured destruction." I laughed, spun around, grabbed his cock, and took it in my mouth, or as much of it as I could.

We had been in the pool and in the sun. The taste was a mix of chlorine, sweat, and Steve's own unique musky flavor. At first, I focused on the head, taking it in my mouth and twirling my tongue all over it, sucking hard and then giggling at the pop it made when I pulled it free.

Steve just let me explore. Well, he fondled and teased my cock while I was doing it, but I wasn't going to complain about that. So soft, yet so hard. I'd usually been so eager to get off when I touched my own, I'd never really considered that contrast. Soft delicate skin on the outside. So lickable and kissable. I loved the way it felt on my lips and my tongue.

When I sucked on his balls and his musk filled my head, it was overwhelming, so erotic, so powerful, the flavor a little dirty, like me. I smiled as I lapped the sweat from his orbs. I sucked and teased and played, trying to work him deeper and deeper into my mouth, forcing my gag reflex to abate. A cock like this deserved to be worshiped properly and that meant I had to take it all.

Steve's moans got louder and louder as my bobbing and licking and sucking grew more feverish. Each time my throat rejected him, I pushed harder.

"Don't fight it, baby girl. Just relax and let it happen." Steve's voice drifted into my ears, his hand rubbing my back. I attacked him again, slurping and licking and bobbing, my hand working up and down the slobber covered shaft until it just happened. My nose nestled against his balls; my chin ticked by the hair above his cock.

Steve exploded down my throat, filling my gullet with rope after rope of his seed. My body clenched and trembled.

"Fuck. You bitch." Steve laughed as I slipped his flagging monster from my lips, grinning back at him, and watched as he scraped the cum off his face.

I didn't move. I just lay my head on his thigh and fondled his soft cock, noticing how delicate and feminine my pink nails looked as they moved up and down his shaft.

"Is this what you want from me, Steve? To be girly, feminine. Is that what you want? Is that why you call me Leslie instead of Les? Is that why you call me girl?"

"I like that you're naturally feminine, so yeah, to a point. I mean, look at your nails on my cock. That's fucking sexy, right? And your body. I already told you that with hair and boobs, you'd be a girl. I love pretty boys, and that's you."

"Ok." I took him back in my mouth and ran my tongue over as much of him as I could.

"Ok. That's it? Just OK. Talk to me, Les. Tell me how you really feel about all this, please."

"How do I feel about all of this? Really, Steve. Two days ago, I got on a plane for the first time in my life to go on the trip of a lifetime, one that I never expected to go on and probably will never get to go on again. I came down here to network a little with the people I work with and to see how many times I could get laid."

He cocked his head and grinned. I blushed, realizing that hadn't come out exactly how I meant it. "Fuck, you know what I mean. Then I meet you, Mr. perfect, so fucking smooth, and we end up in bed together because the resort ran out of rooms, and you stick your damned cock in my ass and my world crashes down around me. I never thought I was gay, or looked at guys like I look at you, or believed I would ever love this." I sucked his cock as far in my throat as far as I could.

"And the way I feel when you fuck me in the ass is beyond anything I can describe. What do I think about all this? I don't have a clue. I'm so confused and disoriented, I'm lost, ruined. I'll probably never be with a woman again. Steve, the one thing I know for sure is the only time I feel like everything is going to be alright is when I'm with you. So, yeah, if you want me to be girly, I'll fucking be as girly as I can get, just so you don't leave me alone like this."

Every word I said was true, and it terrified me. I shuddered and bit my lip, taking shaky breaths. When I looked down, I realized I hadn't stopped fondling Steve's cock while I ranted. Despite his best efforts to focus on what I had said and to be supportive, he was sporting a raging hard on.

"Les..." He reached out for me. I leaned over, avoiding his hands, and grabbed the lube. Coating his cock, I lifted myself and slammed him as far inside me as I could.

"Call me Leslie, please." I rode him until he came twice and then laid down on his cum-covered chest and let him wrap me in his arms.

Anger, fear, spite, or maybe just what I really wanted to do, I couldn't tell you. But I arrived at the dive boat in a pair of booty shorts and a loose-fitting tank top over a lime green bikini I had picked up at the little clothing shop at the resort. That and my Jackie O sunglasses and a floppy hat. I was fucking adorable.

When Steve said dive, he meant dive. Our first dive was a double tank reef dive. We drifted with the current forever. Fish of all kinds, elaborate coral, eels, stingrays, and even a few sharks. It was amazing. Far better than the lake dives I had done back home to get certified. I didn't have the guts to tell Steve that it had been my first real dive.

We took our recovery break and ate lunch in a small village on one of the other islands. A woman came up to me and offered to braid extensions into my hair. Where they got extensions to match my red hair down here was beyond me, but we were going to be there for a few hours with nothing else to do, so I said yes. Steve was getting his wish. All I would need now was the tits.

That afternoon, we dove into a shipwreck, which was very cool, and then headed back to the resort.

Fifty-dollar extensions you get on the beach on an island most people couldn't find on a map if their life depended on it aren't necessarily the best deal. But they proved the concept. By the time we got back from zip-lining and hiking, they were falling out. Steve got me an appointment at the spa, and I spent all morning the next day getting high quality bonded extensions put in.

"Can you show me how to do makeup?" I asked when I saw the girl with the long red hair looking back at me in the mirror. When we were done, I felt like the queen of the world. I was fucking gorgeous. Sure, I was over an hour late meeting Steve at the pool, but when he saw me, it was so worth it.

I watched as I walked around the pool. Guys were following me with their eyes. Girls were getting pissed that their boyfriends for the way they were ogling me, and I didn't even have tits. My confidence soared. I had never felt this alive.

"Get me a pina colada, will you, lover boy? I need to go to the little girl's room." I kissed Steve on the cheek, leaving a bright pink mark, and dropped off my purse, just to turn around and make the same walk in the opposite direction. This time with a little more swagger in my walk.

"Fuck you, Marcus!" I heard the girl slap his face and smiled as she stormed out of the pool area. Poor Marcus tripped over his chair and fell in the pool, trying to gather his stuff and catch his girlfriend while he continued to watch me walk away. If they only knew.

"Holy shit, you're deadly." Steve was laughing when I got back to the table. "That was amazing, and poor Marcus, whoever he is. Where did that come from?"

"Are you kidding? Look at what you created, Dr. Frankenstein." I slipped into my chair, crossed my legs and, as seductively as I could, used my tongue to draw my straw into my mouth, and took a nice long suck, pulling the coconut and pineapple goodness into my mouth. After I swallowed, I pulled the straw out of the drink and licked off the whipped cream. "Look at what you forced me to become."

We both laughed.

We spent the entire day at the pool. Steve rubbed suntan lotion all over me, and I returned the favor. A volleyball game broke out and Steve jumped in to play while I basked in the sun and let my newfound confidence soak in. I watched as he took control of the game, not just physically, but psychologically. People just wanted to do what he asked. It wasn't even conscious, he just exuded this thing, this it, and people lapped it up like puppies.

I thought about my walk around the pool and the havoc I had wrought. It was his confidence, but it was more. He was also good at what he was doing, and he was laser focused on getting what he wanted. I was a perfect example of that. Steve liked his 'girls' pretty, and I had become that in less than four days because I wanted to please him.

I imagined poor Marcus and what I could get him to do for me. My power was raw, rough, untrained. Steve had honed his to a razor's edge after years of practice.

I looked at Steve with fresh eyes. Sure, he was gorgeous and absolutely; I loved how he made me feel, but he had something I needed. I had told him I would probably never make this trip again. I was wrong. Les would never make this trip again, but Leslie was going to suck everything she could out of Steve and use it to dominate anyone who got in her way.

I started with the basics. Steve was on his back, practically begging me to let him cum. I had been sucking and fondling his cock and balls for over thirty minutes, teasing him mercilessly, keeping him on the precipice but never quite letting him go over the edge.

"God, Leslie, please. You're killing me here."

"What's it worth to you, big boy?" I smiled at him.

"Anything, fucking anything, just let me finish. God, let me finish."

I licked my fingers, sliding them in and out of my mouth, coating them with spit. Smiling, I flicked the tip of his cock with my tongue and drove him balls deep in my throat while my slick fingers, all three of them, invaded his ass and pressed on his prostate. I thought for sure he was going to tear the headboard off the wall when he came.

"You said anything, right?" I nestled in the crook of his arm, my head on his shoulder while I played with his limp dick.

"Anything." He moaned as another aftershock ran through him.

He was so exhausted from what I had done to him, it took him a few seconds to register what was happening as I lifted his legs onto my shoulders and moved closer to him. When I pressed my cock against his rose and the cool lube touched his ass, his eyes shot open.

"Leslie, what the fuck?"

"Yup." I pressed in balls deep in a single thrust. "Now, is my good boy going to behave?"

"Leslie, please..." I pulled out and did it again.

"My pleasure." I fucked him as hard as I could. I didn't last as long as he did, but I filled his ass with my seed, bred him and made him, for that moment, my bitch. To be honest, I much preferred him inside me and always would, but this hadn't been about sex. It had been about leveling the playing field. It had been about me reclaiming a bit of who I had been, clearing the clutter and the confusion of the past few days. My taking him had been about where I now knew I wanted to go, not what he wanted me to be. That the two were currently in alignment was a bonus.

"I'll be your girly girl, but I need something from you." I kissed him and laid my head on his chest. "I need you to teach me to be like you."

"I'd say you're off to a good start. I can't believe you fucked me." The look on his face was priceless. I laughed and kissed him again, letting my hand slowly slid down to his crotch, looking for proof that he might just have enjoyed it more than he'd ever admit. Bingo. He was rock hard and leaking.

"Well, I've heard paybacks a bitch, assuming you're still man enough to get it." I rolled off him and spread my legs. "Come get your payback, big boy."

I thought he fucked me hard that first night. Steve turned me every way he could, missionary, doggie style, sideways; he put me on top only to flip me over again and drive me into the mattress as hard as he could. Steve was making me pay, reclaiming his masculinity, reasserting himself as the alpha in our relationship. I was being utterly dominated, but it was cathartic. I was getting exactly what I wanted. My cock was spewing cum all over the place as he drove me from one orgasm to the next.

It all became so clear. Steve's confidence, that almost indescribable 'it' was that he knew with no doubt that he could do exactly what he was doing to me to anybody he wanted. In his soul, he knew I could not deny him. What made it so powerful is that he wielded it with compassion and understanding.

I had made him beg for release with my lips and my tongue, manipulated him into fucking me long and hard. I had played into his strength and made it mine. He had destroyed me, and I had turned it into my strength.

"My god, Steve, this is so good, harder, more." I smiled as I begged him to keep going. I could feel the difference in this grip on my hips and the way he drove his cock into my ass.

Steve's weapon of dominance was also his biggest weakness, his sigil, his Achilles heel, his cock, my greatest ally. Steve thought he was in control. He was putty in my hands. My confidence was soaring. I was convinced I had it figured out.

I was exhausted. Steve had worn me out completely. He had utterly and thoroughly dominated me, just like I wanted him to. In his moment of victory, he was at his weakest. I cuddled next to him, wrapping my leg over his and playing with the soft fur on his chest.

"Let me ask you something. That first day. When I got here, you weren't on the phone with the desk, were you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, there's something else going on here. I was a nobody, and suddenly, out of left field, I close an enormous deal and win this trip. Then I somehow get assigned to a room with the top salesman in the company and there's a mixup and we 'have to' share a bed and your cock ends up in my ass. The next day, I get to play golf with Derrick, the Director of Sales. Not to mention, we're so isolated from the rest of the group, we never see any of them and you're making me your little girly girl bitch. Sure. I made that call to ask about consulting, but why did you answer? On top of that, you could have taken the whole deal and I could never have stopped you." I sat up and looked down at him. "Steve, why am I here? Who assigned me Echodon? What are you and Derrick up to and why me?"

"Leslie, what do you want me to say?"

"Nothing. I already know, not the details, but I know. I've been thinking about it since that girl braided the extensions in my hair when we were diving. That look on your face, like you had just won something. I've been mulling it over ever since. The funny thing is, I don't really care why, because you did me a favor. I love all of this, especially what you just did to me. I'm a sissy, fag, cock whore, so sue me. But I also figured something out about how power and control really work. Everything that has happened since we got back to the room, me making you beg to cum, my fucking you, you ravaging me; I did that. I made that happen, and that's why you're going to teach me how to do what you do. That's why you're going to answer my questions. What's it going to be worth to you when we show up at the airport Saturday and I'm wearing a dress?"

"Twenty bucks." He said it in a whisper. "And you wouldn't have to show up in a dress."

"Twenty bucks? That's all. You're doing this for twenty dollars?" I felt like Eddie Murphy in Trading Places. "You turned me out, got me to feminize myself for twenty fucking dollars?" I was pounding on his chest. "You sick mother fucker. I should cut this off, emasculate you for real." I grabbed his dick and gave it a yank. "What the hell kind of perverted game is this?"

"Wait, you're mad because this all started as a twenty-dollar bet, not because of what I did to you?"

"Well, duh. Steve, I love the sex. I can handle being a slut, a whore, but a cheap whore. Fuck you." I climbed off the bed and went out on the balcony, arms crossed, just staring out at the sea.

"Holy shit, you are priceless. Just how much money would have made this ok? I mean, after all that's happened, are we really haggling price?" He came up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. "Besides, I already won. Derrick saw us leaving for the dive trip. He already paid me. The rest is because, well, I like you. I like this, us. You're smart, funny, and fun to be with, and at the pool, damn." He had the audacity to laugh. "That's the girl I want. If you still want to, that is."

Dammit, as much as I wanted to be mad, I wanted this more. "Fuck you, Steve." I leaned back against him and let him wrap me in his arms.

Maybe I wasn't as in control as I thought, but at least I knew the truth. Steve took a deep breath and let out a massive sigh.

"You want the truth? Derrick and I are best friends from college, and he doesn't know about the sex. The bet was to get you to dress like a girl at some time during the week, just once. That's it. We saw you at orientation when you first started. You dropped something and bent over to pick it up. I said something crass about tapping your ass, and it went from there. We watched you because you were closing deal after deal after deal. They were small, but damn, you were on fire. So, when Echodon came up, Derrick gave you the shot. I was in his office when you called in for help. You got it because you earned the chance. I just answered the phone because Derrick was busy with something else. There was no big conspiracy, just a stupid bet at the airport when he told me you and I were rooming together. He said something like 'I'd love to see that ass in a bikini.' And I said, 'I'll bet you twenty I can make it happen.' That's it, really."

"And everything else?" I turned in his arms.

"I already told you. Everything else is because I'm bi as shit and your ass is so damned perfect, I couldn't resist. That you're as into it as much as I am, and look like you do right now, is all bonus."

"I earned Echodon?" I pulled away from him. "But I'm, nothing special. All I ever did was pick up the scraps nobody else wanted."

"Leslie, do you know the average close rate for a quarter in our group, regardless of deal size?"