A Little Team Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"Six. Two a month in a good month. You closed twelve, including one of the biggest deals of the year. I don't know what you want me to teach you, but damn. You've been here nine months and won a trip some people that have been here for ten years have never qualified for. The only thing you need is to know how good you are at this. You're probably better at selling our shit than you are at giving blowjobs." He laughed. "Shit, you wrapped me around your finger and got me to let you fuck my ass. I think I need to take notes from you."

"You mean all that?"

"Girly girl, if you figure out how to get out of your head and out of your way, I'd better watch out because you'll be the big dog then. How'd you do it anyway, Echodon? We've been trying to close them for over a year."

"I don't know, it just hit me that their objections were never the standard money objections. They didn't seem to care about cost, so I listened during breaks when they didn't know I could hear them. There were worried about uptime, security, that kind of stuff, but not in a traditional sense. We had already talked about that. They wouldn't say it out loud, but they wanted to feel safe in the deal. It wasn't an external threat. They didn't want their customers to be left high and dry if something happened, so long term on-site consulting. I guess I crossed the T's, and you dotted the I's."

"So, little miss mind reader. What am I thinking right now?"

"You're thinking we should probably go to bed and get some sleep so you can fuck me again in the morning before you take me into town to go shopping. If I'm going to be your girly girl, I'll need some different clothes."

I was a little sore as we wound our way through the shops and stores. Mostly, we just window shopped and browsed, but I still spent a significant amount of Steve's money on the beginnings of a new wardrobe.

Steve also seemed to know just the place to go to seal the deal on his girly girl. We argued, but I finally won. The DD's he wanted were just ridiculous. I ended up with a nice pair of C cup tits to enhance my burgeoning feminine appearance. Naturally, there was a copious amount of sexy lingerie to go with them. To pay him back, I bought him a massage while I got my body waxed.

We got back just in time to shower and change. Tonight was the farewell get together and tomorrow, we would all be heading home.

"Leslie, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Steve, the only people I know on this trip are you and Derrick. I only saw Derrick at golf, and he was in on the bet, so yes. I'm sure. Besides, my new boyfriend likes me to dress girly." I kissed his cheek and smiled at him.

I was meticulous with my makeup and took my time styling my hair. Opting for some nice linen slacks, a silk blouse strategically unbuttoned just enough to show off the lace on my bra, and a pair of medium heels sandals. I looked amazing, especially standing next to Steve in his khaki slacks, Hawaiian shirt, and sports jacket.

The party was already in progress when we walked in. Everyone was having a good time and looked like that had drank too much and gotten too much sun while we were here. I spotted Derrick scanning the crowd, looking for someone. When he spotted Steve, he made a B-Line for us.

"You still have that twenty?" I whispered.

"Sure, why?"

"I'll bet you he doesn't recognize me."

"You're on." Steve laughed.

"Good, you're finally here." Derrick sounded a little frazzled. He looked at me and then at Steve. "Just like you to find a date on a trip like this." He shook his head. "Listen. I made a couple of calls and I'm going to make a small presentation, but I don't see Les. Do you know where he is?"

Steve shook his head and pulled out his wallet, making a show of snapping the twenty in his hands before he handed it to me. "She's right here, Derrick."

"Les?" I'd never seen anyone look so confused.

"Lie, Les-lie." I smiled. "And thanks for the twenty bucks." I took it, folded it neatly and stuffed it in my bra.

To his credit, Derrick was quick on his feet. He got everyone's attention and then gave a brief speech about a young lady that, by his description, was setting the world on fire. She had only been with the company nine months and had closed twenty-seven deals, more than most closed in a full year, including possibly the largest deal of the year, Echodon. She had qualified for this trip faster than anyone in the company's history, even the perennial top salesman, Steve Walters. "Expect to see her on the stage at the awards banquet at the end of the year as our Rising Star. Miss Leslie Michaels."

Derrick called me up on stage and coerced me to say a few words. I went on about persistence and teamwork, thanking both Derrick and Steve for their help with Echodon, something like that. The other top salespeople looked at me like I was special. I understood what Steve meant. They all believed I had 'it', so I should, too.

We ate and drank and swapped war stories all night. Some of us even went to the disco and danced until they ran us out.

I woke up the next morning with Steve trying to slip his cock in my ass again. He wasn't being as subtle as he had been that first morning. I pulled my leg up as far as it would go, smiling when it hit the boob glued to my chest. We almost missed our flight.

I won that Rising Star award Derrick talked about. It came with a cheesy little plaque and a bonus of ten thousand dollars, which I used for permanent hair removal and new boobs that I didn't have to glue on. Steve and I officially started dating and then moved in together. I figured as long as he kept putting his dick in my ass, I'd stay his girly girl. He didn't seem to be too interested in slowing down in that department.

I never slowed down either, closing deal after deal. Small, large, I didn't care, but Derrick was giving me more and more impressive accounts. Next year's trip was Nevis, and I wasn't letting Steve go without me. I knew firsthand the trouble he could get into if left unsupervised.

The only young hot shot I wanted him fucking was me.

===

Thanks for reading. I hope you enj0oyed our trip to the islands. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you thought. As always, your comments and continued support keep me writing.