All Comments on 'A Load in Every Hole Ch. 01'

by ProperlyTwisted

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yep your username is correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You might want to give some credit to bobfr's 2003 story of the same name, since you are using it as a basis for this one.

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Great start, this could go a lot of different ways. You have set the hook well. Unfortunately, youu have not completed the tale in whole, so therefore there will be significant memory loss on the story's particulars when you post Chapt 2, if you do.

RealokieRealokieabout 1 year ago

Great start. Looking forward to more chapters

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

It always takes a herd of Jamals for one white trash skank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not another, "You are my husband and I just couldn't do those things with you?" or "You were never home and I just drifted into becoming a porn slut." My guess its going to turn cuck, so why drag it out? Even the setup is cuckish; the loser is beating off in a video booth? Looks like both husband and spouse are getting what they deserve. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1 Star for this chapter and the well telegraphed direction it is going. Please publish next chapters in Interacial so I don’t accidentally click on it.

Fargo ND was the tip off of a non-reality based adventure. Fargo the movie and the TV limited series all are based on weirdly imperfect people making improbably bad decisions resulting in horrific results where the authors hope the audience cannot look away as in the proverbial traffic wreck. I am looking away.

The dates were never given so the feeling of the time to me was married late seventies, coke use early eighties, children born then leave the nest early 2000’s and he stumbles into a Vegas video arcade this millennium. Are there arcades still? Really? In the first decade of this millennium porn of all these genres was free on every portable notebook PC with an internet connection.

The next chapter our MC will surprisingly discover several black men willing to have sex with Mary. And the only unknown is how far will he degrade himself to beg her to participate all the while he will avoid an affair with a younger more sexually honest woman.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

HOT story!!!! Go on soon, please ;) ....with AJ Productions, of course ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great Start. Love it!

bioman57bioman5712 months ago

Well done. Thank u for posting..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous