A Load in Every Hole Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at channel 80 that my interest peaked. The channel was entitled "A Load in Every Hole," the title itself painting a nasty image. The small poster for the channel showed three enormous black men standing around a very petite but heavy breasted white woman. The man in the back had his hands around her waist and she was dreamily holding the gigantic flaccid black penises of the men to her right and left. Below the image were the words "BBC Virgin White Wives try BBC for the first time."

I decided on channel 80. I walked down the hall with the arcades on both sides. The sounds coming from the little rooms were themselves erotic, the grunting, groaning, screaming and occasionally smacking of aggressive sex.

Some of the groaning was not pre-recorded and this only added to its allure. I was erect with no other prompting. I found an empty arcade with no holes in the walls, followed the clerk's suggestion about Clorox wipes religiously--twice--then sat down to watch my feature.

I selected Channel eighty and went through a screen prompt asking whether I wanted "from the beginning," "random," "bolters," "blondes," "brunette," or "favorites." I chose favorites, assuming that the best shows would be the most popular.

The screen scrolled up and went through the title "A Load in Every Hole, Episode 12" and gave the credits quickly. The company that produced it was local--AJ Productions, with an office in Vegas whose address I didn't recognize. The Actors were identified as "Ty, Zee, and Leon" with a short clip of each hammering away on some unidentified woman. The woman was identified as Janet James--a stage name designed to obscure the woman's true identity--followed by a short clip of her rocking back and forth on one of the men cowgirl style--her extraordinary tits heaving up and down and her face bearing the rictus of climax.

The screen then faded to black before lettering bearing the central message appeared:

You've thought about it, even dreamed about it.

What would it be like if your woman went black? Does she dream about it? Would she admit it if she did? Would she really do it? Could she handle it? And if she did, what would it be like to watch her fuck three big black hung studs at the same time?

The answer is all here. Beautiful, but otherwise normal white wives turn their bodies, minds, souls over to Ty, Zee and Leon. Will they do it, or will they bolt? Can they handle it? Will they ever go back to their men again and if they do, will they really be the same? The video doesn't lie--you be the judge.

But let's ask the last question, the one that's already taken up in the back of your mind. You're afraid to ask it, but it won't go away; would my wife do it? Well, there's only one way to find out...

AJ PRODUCTIONS: (702) 123-4567

I quietly admired the producers' marketing aplomb for recruiting new talent. Any man who liked the film and thought he had a hot wife would at least think about putting her into the lead role.

The scene opened in what looked like a motel room. A big king-sized bed occupied the center of the room and very pedestrian furnishings, and art surrounded it, the kind you'd find in a trampy discount motel. A very attractive young woman with a petite frame, curly blonde hair, and shockingly large breasts sat on the bed wearing a mostly transparent white lace teddy. From off camera three men approached her. She was very obviously anxious as they approached, with an evident tremor in the hands she held in her lap.

Three men surrounded her, all naked. My first impression was these guys are huge. Not in the cock, though evidence of that would soon come, but just big, tall dudes. Zee, a relatively light skinned and thin black man must have gone 6' 3" or 6' 4." He sat to her right. Leon looked a shade shorter at 6' but was very heavily and powerfully set with very dark black skin. He sat to her left. Ty, who had to be 6' 6" if he was a foot, laid down behind the girl. All three men were good looking, and looked like they rarely missed a day in the weight room.

They immediately set upon the blonde with no delay and no story line about how she had come to be there. I expected them to simply have at her. After all, it was a porn flick and every one of them knew what the ultimate outcome was going to be.

But that isn't what happened. Rather, the three seduced her, slowly, patiently and thoroughly until she ached for what was coming to her and begged for it. They ran their hands lightly over her shoulders, thighs, neck, and back and kissed her hands as if in an introduction. At first the girl recoiled anxiously, nervously staring at the camera. Watching her, it became clear that she was filled with recognition for the first time that the cameras were to capture every ounce of what was to come. Her most private parts would be exposed and recorded for all posterity, but more importantly, her very sexual essence would be put on display before hundreds or thousands of men whom she would never meet, but would have sex with her, dirty, filthy, rotten sex, in their own minds.

Soon her worry was replaced with signs of lust-- rapid breathing that made her large breasts rise and fall rapidly, hands moving from her lap to the thighs of the men next to her, rubbing them up and down the stubbly black skin, legs parting as two black hands scraped their fingers up and down her thighs until they found their way to the sweet little pussy barely hidden beneath the white lace, a red lipstick covered mouth opening slackly and eyes lidding over, the owner no longer able to suppress the decadent pleasure coursing through her veins. Her eyes shut entirely when Ty nibbled her neck and sucked her ear lobe into his mouth.

I watched raptly, my cock as hard as a rail, as they unwrapped the young woman like a package, kissing and fondling her along the way until all of her resistance disappeared. She was putty in their hands even before Zee lifted her legs over his back and buried his face between the young lady's legs. The film shoed him extend his long pink tongue into her glistening twat while Ty and Leon merely massaged the young woman's arms and breasts, lightly teasing her as Zee's tongue did its magic. Soon, the young woman was convulsing through her first orgasm, moaning needfully, pitifully.

It had taken only seconds after Zee began, a testament to her anxiety and screaming need to release it. Zee did not stop, but instead put his long thin fingers into her twat and worked them in and out, up and down, and she responded by rutting against his face until loudly cumming a second time. Meanwhile Ty and Leon had shifted into a kneeling position, dangling their semi-erect cocks in front of her like lures.

The blonde grabbed each of them in turn, at first trying to wrap her thumb and forefinger around their girth, but failing in both instances as their cocks were too wide. She stroked their rods and pre-cum issued from both mammoth tools. The rings on her fingers were for some reason highly erotic to me. This was a woman of means. She had not only a wedding and engagement ring on her left ring finger, but a beautiful jade gemstone on her right.

She had taken the vows; "forsaking all others, until death do us part." But she was no longer forsaking all others-she was sucking the cum off the end of their dicks. This woman supposedly belonged to another man, and he to her. Yet, she was consciously and now very willingly giving herself to these three men. It made me wonder, did he approve of all this? Or had she slipped away and cheated on him?

Meanwhile on the screen Ty's cock had become fully erect. It was insanely long, at least 10 inches long, perhaps 11, and it arced all the way from his waist into the blonde's mouth. But Leon's tool was even more remarkable and, in my view, dangerous. While it was "only" six inches or so long, it was so fat that the woman's fingers extended little more than halfway around it.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as Zee continued to eat her and both other men seized the opportunity to press themselves upon her. They kneeled closer to her face, and she transitioned from licking the very tips of their cocks to taking them, one after the other, into her hot mouth. In Ty's case she could take no more than the head of his massive member, and in Leon's case not even that. But she licked the two cock heads like a woman possessed, cleaning them of their precum and making both men arch their backs and fuck towards her waiting maw.

The video had a line at the bottom showing that it lasted only 23 minutes, detailing progress and allowing the user to "scrub forward" or backwards, or pause it in place. I was stunned to see that it had taken only five minutes for the buxom blonde to completely surrendered herself up to the three men. In this short while, the three men had expertly turned a very anxious and clearly resistant woman into their personal mewling little whore, a woman so intent to please them that her world now consisted of one king-sized bed, three studs, and nothing else.

I grabbed several tissues from the box on the wall and pulled out my cock. Zee had placed the woman in missionary position, and she was moaning sluttily, her white legs and hands wrapped around his butt and lower legs. It was clear that he was teasing her with his long dick, and that she was shamelessly urging him to put more of his 9-inch monster into her. But he refused to be hurried, moving into her slowly, teasing her, whispering in her ear until the young woman broke into tears of frustration and audibly begged him to fuck her. His mission accomplished, Zee raised the woman's ankles atop his shoulders and plunged in, pounding her with nearly all of his cock as a white froth formed around its base from the young vixen.

The busty blonde was now clearly insane for her next cum. Leon had turned, kneeling over her face, and lowered his apple-sized balls to her mouth. The little blonde bitch was licking his scrotum with abandon, covering his nuts in her slick drool then sucking it right back off while Leon jacked himself off above her. It took less than ten yanks for me to spill a huge cumshot into the Kleenexes I had gathered. I threw them into the small trash can in the corner and refocused on the screen to see what was next.

My cock flagged only for a moment, as the images on the screen ratcheted me back up again. The blonde was now screaming out an enormous orgasm, digging her hands into Z's ass and sucking Leon's balls. Over the remaining eighteen minutes, the three men fucked the young blonde silly. Being an accountant, I had to count the orgasms and by my count the lovely young milker had climaxed eight times during the twenty-three-minute segment, at one point gushing all over the big mattress the foursome shared.

About halfway through the film, it was if the lovers hit overdrive. Originally solicitous, once the three men had made their fuck-queen hungry, they became demanding of the blonde, ratcheting her sex higher and higher by simultaneously butt-fucking her and tweezing her clit, by roughly pulling her hair back and spanking her ass and huge tits while doing it, by spit roasting her with a cock in the pussy and one in her mouth, and by penetrating her ass and pussy simultaneously, her body easily accommodating their inestimable girth.

The blonde was lost in a sea of bliss. If she had suffered from remorse, regret, or hesitation at first, it was burned away by wave after wave of hedonistic lust and a cascade of mind-bending orgasms. By the second half of the film, the woman was bending to the will of her three stud boys, eagerly anticipating each new assault, and by the end of the film, the blonde's face reflected the satiation of a woman who had momentarily forgotten that she even had a husband.

In the penultimate scene the men took instead of giving, driving into the skewered blonde manically before Zee emptied himself into the blonde's ass and Leon came in her pussy. Ty was to empty himself into her mouth, but at the last second, perhaps diverted by the departure of Zee and Leon's cocks, the blonde's cognition returned, and she flinched away from him. Ty's cum spilled across her lower jaw and mammoth breasts.

I was rock hard and nearly ready to cum again when Ty's actions sent me over. Angry with the blonde's aversion to his sperm, he grabbed her by the hair of the head, pulled her up on her knees, and used his gigantic tool to scoop the goo off the blonde's impressive tits before shoving his goop-covered cockhead into the young woman's mouth. At first the little blonde gagged pitifully and tried to pull away, but Ty persisted, rocking his hips into her mouth until a good half of his cock went down the poor girl's throat and the white liquid he had accumulated had either been swallowed or flowed over the blonde's chin and back onto her mammoth nipples.

The machine dinged, calling for more money. I fed it more money. It called for more money again, and I fed it more money. It kept calling, and I kept feeding.

In all, I watched the screen, transfixed, for nearly two hours, shot my wad three times, and yanked my dong until it was red and angry. Surprisingly, one of the most popular episodes taught me what a "bolter" was. It involved a young very tall black-haired beauty who started intercourse with the three men but bolted during the middle of it. If it was put in the lineup to show the authenticity of the program, it succeeded, because immediately following the young stunners departure in the first video was a screen emblazoned "six months later" and showing that the young woman had returned for a full forty-five-minute fuck-fest.

Lesson sent: you can run from your desires, but you can never get away from them.

When the program queued up Episode 48, my world changed. Up to this point, the videos were just extraordinarily good porn. I was exhausted and my head ached a little, probably from dehydration from all the huffing and puffing I'd been doing. The screen was about to automatically show the fifth most popular episode, #48. I decided to wait just to see what the woman looked like.

And there, after the credits, sitting poolside in a luxurious villa somewhere in the nearby desert mountains, was my wife. It wasn't really Mary, of course. She had never come to Vegas, never met anyone with AJ productions, never slept with a trio of hung black studs. But God if the woman on the screen wasn't her twin. She was a tall and brunette like Mary, athletic like her, but what sealed the deal was that the shape, width and color of her eyes, and even her mannerisms, were identical to Mary's.

I had planned to leave but seeing my "Mary" on the screen nailed me into place and I fed the slot again. Though none the sex scenes were remarkably different from video to video, the quality of later episodes improved dramatically, and they took on mini-stories--simple things like the guys being pool or yard men and taking their shot, burglars breaking in and breaking down the wife. In episode #48 three black policemen come to check on an alarm triggered at the house.

As I watched the next twenty-eight minutes of video, I saw not another just woman going through the same conversion I'd seen with all the others, I saw my Mary do it. Even in sex the woman was uncannily like Mary, all the way down to how she liked to be kissed, the way she held her hands when she sucked cock, even the vocal quality of her moans.

When the last camera gave a close up of the woman's gloriously beautiful face covered by a pool of white sperm, I saw exactly what my Mary would look like if she submitted to the three black studs, and it made my dick and balls ache to see it and despite my exhaustion, I shot my last load into the last few tissues left in the box.

I knew it was impossible--it was just my own sick twisted fantasy of a Mary that simply didn't exist. And yet, it would not go away. I ran the video back to the final passage and watched it again and again as I imagined the bucking broncs depositing into my wife's ass, my wife's pussy and my wife's mouth. When the screen once again faded to black, the questions were now haunting me.

Would your wife do it?

Could she handle it?

Would you let her?

Would it change her?

There's only one way to find out!

AJ Productions

(702) 123-4567

I stumbled home as quickly as I could, exhausted and realizing that it had gotten to be 11;30 Pacific time, 1;30 a.m. by Fargo time. Mary and I talked every night while I was away on business, but tonight I had missed my call. I didn't want to talk to her right then anyway. Mary had ESP and if I'd spoken to her, she would have detected that something was up and I wasn't up for a midnight tongue-lashing. So, I texted her, covering for my infidelity with a bald-faced lie:

"Out late with the Threxxco guys. Good meeting but exhausted. Turning in. Love you!"

A few minutes later, she replied with a "like" and a sleepy emoji. I slept like a rock, the alarm awakening me just in time to shave, shower and grab a quick breakfast before beginning the first day's seminar.

12